Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time-Skip (Season 4)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Naga 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:02 pm

Naga

Time-Skip (Season 4)

Dear members,

A brief summary of what has happened in the last 2 years as a letter written by Vittorio to Melissandre again.

Letter

Dear Melissandre,

I hope you receive this letter in good health. It has been a while since I wrote something. I have received your letter a while ago, however, I did not have any time to reply till now. As promised, I shall give my perspective on the recent developments.

General

We have battled horrors from in stories- entities of worship, and creatures of destruction. Yes: demons, angels, and dragons. It all seems like distant lore, however, it has become clear that the stories of our ancestors contained some essence of truth in them. We may have survived many ordeals, but the future is still uncertain.

Sure, we can all agree Nerva was a bastard. That said, he did save us in the end. He severed the pathways between the realms and made it harder for their beings to manipulate Earthland. It has become far more difficult for demons and angels to traverse Earthland, and likely many other realms that I do not even know about. This has allowed us to finally focus on our personal development without the constant threat of assault and manipulation from these otherworldly beings.

Furthermore, by severing the pathways mana has been more abundantly present on Earthland. I believe the presence of these beings made mana unstable throughout this realm. Perhaps their presence caused the mana here to drain into the connected realms- I am not entirely sure, to be honest. Through this change, there appears to have been a mass awakening of sorts. The number of people capable of using magic has increased from one-tenth of the population to two-thirds: I saw a cook using basic magic to sear the meat on my plate.

Unfortunately, the change did not exclusively apply to us. It appears some beasts have suddenly gained the ability to cast spells, or even use speech. While we no longer have to worry about the threat of external foes, we believe the threat from the beasts native to Earthland will continue to increase as their abilities and intelligence swells.

Without a common enemy, many nations returned to their previous status quo. I am sure that you do not want me to attach annexes, as I did in the past, in return for some assistance with Professor Masterson's classes. As you said when we were young; history is my forte, while yours is magic. Therefore I will do my best to summarize my perspective on the other nations.

Fiore

Of course, it makes sense for me to begin with our home. Honestly, it is as if I am listening to King Arthurias whenever King Reign speaks. Despite being appointed by the previous King, many nobles were reluctant to acknowledge his claim to the throne. It took a display of his power in order to begin gaining their support; even the many skeptical nobles who first starkly apposed his enthronement have come around. King Arthurias could not have chosen a better successor, and now the nobles are beginning to see that too.

It hasn't all been rough going, though. King Reign has always received support from the commoners, even before becoming our ruler, due to his tendency to always put the people as his priority over politics. His love for them went so deep, we eventually had to explain to him that commoners do not fill the treasury with money and troops- Nobles do. Zantedeschia, the Usurper King, may have united Fiore quickly through violence, however, King Reign preferred a mutual relationship with the nobles rather than forcing them into submission. They are lucky he is so kind. I have seen King Reign single-handily annihilate the remnants of Brunhild's cultist when they crossed the border without Zade and Theseus.

Bosco

Bosco has changed tremendously after the succession of Jagarl Hildegard. It used to be an expansionist nation only focused on conquest. Now with Jagarl Hildegard this has changed. I noticed that Odin Morningstar and Jin Tatsumi supported Jagarl Hildegard's claim. The presence of Odin Morningstar is greatly worrisome. He must have some ulterior motives. Regardless, Jagarl Hildegard has been ruling Bosco as a just ruler. For now we do not have to worry about a Sachsenwald threat: Jagarl Hildegard directs her time managing into her domain, keeping her far too busy to turn her attentions towards us.

Minstrel

While we are both aware of politics and the game that must be played to obtain and maintain power, Minstrel and their Grand Game still worry me. As both of us are close to them, they must always be considered a threat. The fact that we share a religion will not protect us, should the time arise for them to push beyond their borders. The fancy balls they host, in which they invite both friend and foe, simply serve to assess the strength of individuals and nations. Their politics are ruled by betrayal and treachery, and they will never be a trustworthy ally.

Caelum

Some may believe that the western nations are united with one another through religion, yet Bosco still posed a threat to us. Minstrel, also sharing in our faith, have proven themselves untrustworthy time and time again- And now we have Caelum. The nation has been undergoing a religious metamorphosis of sorts. It seems as if a few of their regions are adopting new religious traditions, while other regions prefer to maintain their old ways. I am not siding with new nor old when it comes to Caelum; we have seen how religion does not mean anything when it comes to trust. Perhaps we should take some time to assess this evolution before making a decision?

Iceberg

To be frank, Iceberg has always been an unruly bunch of tribes with a vast amount of land that is only partially occupied. It seems as though no one is interested in establishing relationships with the Icebergians, or to claim the otherwise empty lands. Something is happening there, I'm sure of it. A massive threat that could potentially affect the continent. Since it seems as though the tribes are holding back this threat on their own, we do not wish to interfere with them. While we must maintain appearances with Minstrel and Caelum, Iceberg is a savage region that is best to be left alone entirely. I am quite sure that the only reason they stopped raiding the neighboring regions is due to this mysterious internal threat keeping them occupied.

Stella

I am not quite sure what is going on in Stella. Jagarl Hildegard gave them back their lands after she became the ruler and both Bosco and Stella have been on good terms ever since.

Seven

Seven is still a region ruled by various poleis. As you know, a big polis in Seven is considered sovereign and has its own ruler. Other than that bit of trivia, we do not know much about them. It seems as though one such polis is hosting a tournament for everyone to participate in, which may result in possible talks. Other than that, Seven is considered dangerous as well. Without an overarching government, one must understand that a plethora of different laws may apply depending on where one might find themselves in Seven.

Joya

We do not have many interactions with Joya. The nation remains a relative mystery to us, and only a limited amount of intelligence has been gathered in the past couple of years. It seems as if their system works similar to ours. They have a Ruler, lords, and knights, but they use different titles. Over there, their ruler is called the Shogun, and he leads over the feudal lords and samurai. What surprises me the most is that the Shogun is not the only ruler. Apparently, Joya also maintains an Emperor. From what we have gathered, it seems as though the Shogun has usurped most of the Emperor's power, leaving the Emperor's actual authority a mystery.

Desierto

Towering, gold-encrusted monuments break the unending monotony of a horizon formed of sun-blasted sand. Awe-inspiring, animal-headed gods worshipped by the people, offering them care and protection from the horrors of the desert. A wide, life-giving river offers its abundant bounty, providing for every physical need. Happy, hopeful people offer sacrifices in grand temples dedicated to their benevolent gods, addressing their spiritual needs. They know that this life—wonderful as it is—is just the beginning, the prelude to the perfection that awaits them in the afterlife, promised to them by their Pharaoh.

Desierto is a nation of dichotomy. Beyond the lush river valley lies endless, scorching desert. Accursed, desiccated mummies roam the desert, serpentine beasts, and more. The nomadic inhabitants of Desierto eke out a meager existence from the unforgiving land. Some have built small outposts to defend the few oases, while others delve into long-lost catacombs in search of the untold riches that must surely lay buried there. There are also those who live as mercenaries, taking coin for their service before disappearing back into the lawless wastelands.

Others

I suppose that is all that I am currently aware of. The other nations remain a mystery, even to me. Even yours, Midi, remains shrouded in the unknown. I hope that everything is going well over there, Meli. I do wonder, though. What is Edlw Norw? I have seen in an intercepted message from a Midian scholar. Please return the courtesy and keep me in the loop as well, as soon as possible.

Anyway, I wish you all the best. May our paths cross again in the future.

Your dear friend,

Vittorio

Time-Skip Details

• The length of the Time-Skip is 2 years, this will take us into X794.

• Ongoing topics may be completed without any rush. New topics after this message take place after the Time-Skip.

• Each user may use the template below to receive Time-Skip rewards. The basic reward includes Experience and Face Claim.  

• If you wish to keep using the same face claim, you may leave the New Face Claim field as it is.

• In addition, all roleplay posts between November 1st (2021) and February 13th (2022) reward you with 1x Time-Skip Token. You may use the template below to prove how many Time-Skip Tokens you have accumulated during this period. These Time-Skip Tokens can be converted into additional rewards on top of the Time-Skip Experience Reward.

• The template below may be filled in till February 28th. After that, the Time-Skip rewards are no longer available.

Time-Skip Experience Rewards

• D-rank: 5000 XP

• C-rank: 10,000 XP

• B-rank: 15,000 XP

• A-rank: 25,000 XP

• S-rank (or higher): 50,000 XP

Time-Skip Tokens

• 1x TST: 1000 XP

• 5x TST: 2 SP

• 10x TST: 5 SP

• 10x TST: 15,000 XP

• 10x TST: 250,000J

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim:

New Face Claim: -

Experience Reward: Fill in the amount of experience you will receive from the Time-Skip.

Time-Skip: In short, describe what you have been up to in the last 2 years.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):
  • Use the list code to link to posts done between November 1st (2021) and February 13th (2022). Fill in the total amount of posts at the question mark in the title. A moderator will confirm whether the number is correct.

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: How would you like to distribute your Time-Skip Tokens?
Code:
<table class="blackbox"><tr><td><p class="regulationtitle2">Time-Skip (2022)</p>
[color=#ffffff][b]Current Face Claim:[/b][/color]

[color=#ffffff][b]New Face Claim:[/b][/color] -

[color=#ffffff][b]Experience Reward:[/b][/color] Fill in the amount of experience you will receive from the Time-Skip.

[color=#ffffff][b]Time-Skip:[/b][/color] In short, describe what you have been up to in the last 2 years.

[color=#ffffff][b]Time-Skip Tokens (?):[/b][/color]
[list][*]Use the list code to link to posts done between November 1st (2021) and February 13th (2022). Fill in the total amount of posts at the question mark in the title. A moderator will confirm whether the number is correct.
[/list]
[color=#ffffff][b]Time-Skip Tokens Distribution:[/b][/color] How would you like to distribute your Time-Skip Tokens?
</td></tr></table>

#2Sofia 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:21 pm

Sofia

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Aerith Gainsborough – Final Fantasy VII

New Face Claim: Matsumoto Rangiku – Bleach

Experience Reward: S-Rank so 50K

Time-Skip: Welcoming a new life into the world with Alisa, Sofia finally went back home to visit her homeland, the Island of Valerica, reconnecting with her mother, uncle and brother though things remain tense with her father. Introducing them to her wife and child, she was welcomed into the family and her brother unexpectedly pulled some strings to have her granted ambassadorial status by the time she returned to Fiore, her new home.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution:
3X 15K Exp
4X 1K Exp
Total 49K Exp

Last edited by Sofia on Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total

#3Guest 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:56 pm

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Link - The Legend of Zelda

New Face Claim: Link - The Legend of Zelda

Experience Reward: 25,000  

Time-Skip: Zane pursued access to the abyss in an attempt to become true equals with Beelzebub as well as letting the demon see his home again. For six months the two of them wandered Earthland, scouring old libraries, studying the ancient technology in his guild hall and talking to crusty elders asking for any information that could help them out. It was hard, but Zane eventually found a way to pull it off. Before leaving he would talk to Atani and gave an incredibly emotional, romantic, over the top, prolonged speech.

Upon making their way to the abyss Zane and Beelzebub found the latter's old castle in ruins, occupied only by weaker demons who needed a place to stay. Over the course of a year and a half the two revitalized the castle, earned the respect of demons through both combat and words alike, spread news of the return of the Lord of Flies and many other things. Zane grew to like his new role, taking the title of "Lord of the Flies" for himself, much to Beelzebub's annoyance. That being said, 18 months of being in a place that was so aptly named "The Abyss" grew quite boring to the two of them. Zane felt homesick and Beelzebub missed the much more interesting treasures that Earthland contained. The two of them decided to travel back to Earthland, arriving the very moment of the timeskip's end.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: 2 instances of 10x TST for 15,000 EXP

Side Note: Can someone please change my epithet to Lord of the Flies now, I've been asking for two years to have it changed but nobody has done it and if this continues I'm gonna have to make a callout post on my twitter.com

#4Hitomi Minamoto † 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:08 pm

Hitomi Minamoto †

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Minamoto no Raikou -Fate Grand Order

New Face Claim: Yae Miko - Genshin Impact

Experience Reward: 50,000

Time-Skip:
After departing from the Rune Knights Hitomi rejoined Eternal Nightmare. From there she began wondering what happened to the people who claimed to be her family as they stopped seeing her or contacting her for a time. Taking it upon herself to finally find out the mystery of her birth, Hitomi went to Joya in order to reconnect with her family and learn of the culture of her mother’s homeland. During her stay in Joya Hitomi had learned the language, culture, and significance her family’s name held within the land.

Having learned that her family had stopped contact with her due to the family head dying and them scrambling to find a new one. Taking it upon herself to help the family, Hitomi became quite interested in the religious aspect of Joyan culture and began her path to enlightenment by becoming a shrine maiden. Her contributions to her family allowed her to become the next head. Stabilizing her family and placing a mouthpiece in her position, Hitomi returns to Fiore after two years her plans are known only to her....

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

24 Tokens

10x TST: 250,000J
10x TST: 250,000J

1x TST: 1000 XP

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) AV4nNet
old sheet
#9966CC/Joyan|#FF9999/Fiorian
#5Astrid 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:25 pm

Astrid

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Ganyu - Genshin Impact

New Face Claim: Ganyu - Genshin Impact

Experience Reward: 25,000

Time-Skip: Vyra's quality of life has seen substantial improvements following her being welcomed within Blue Pegasus as a guest. However, that hospitality has been met equally with a worrisome level of pessimism and concerned brought towards her, notably due to the combination of her Magic, one in which she still has shown limited control of its deadly nature, in spite of training offered by those within the guild. More though, it's her alternate personality, one in which - despite her quality of life at least seeming to be that of a deterrent from its arrival - has grown arguably stronger, Vyra's situation being enough only to deter its appearance every so often.

The cumulative situation has left feeling partially isolated and worried, not only for herself, but for those whom have welcomed her. What has only added to this has been a symptom of heartbreak, having seen seldom little of Alisa since the fateful day in which the two of them had met. Realizing a greater understanding of just how dutiful and busy the obligations of the Blue Pegasus Guild truly make her, Vyra has found herself withdrawing within herself now, her behavior to some degree mirroring that of the past, while in the same right being different than before, which in turn has enabled for her alternate personality to remain a focal actor within her life, its understanding of her Magic dwarfing that of what she possesses herself.

Time-Skip Tokens (19):

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: 24,000 Experience (10 Tokens for 15K, 9 Tokens for 9K)

Last edited by Vyra Emrakul on Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#6Raina 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:08 pm

Raina

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Orihime Inoue- Bleach

New Face Claim: - Orihime Inoue-Bleach

Experience Reward: 5k

Time-Skip: Raina spent a long time alone, searching for the reasoning behind her strange feelings and happenstance that continued to plague her existence. Why did she feel the way she did? Why was she blessed with luck and such a pure light? Upon searching for the answers she seeks, many other questions came to light.

Her sister, long thought perished along their parents tracked Raina down, providing an answer to a question she never thought to ask. Her bloodline was not was she took it for. In her veins was the blood of the divines, the blood blessed by Grace. Her family were Nephilim, and this is why they were killed. Her sister decided that it was time to finish what was started years ago and tried to eliminate her right then and there. Barely escaping with her life, Raina fled and stayed away until she finally deemed it safe to return.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):
  • N/A

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution:N/A

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) OxCDm8d
#7Khalfani † 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:54 pm

Khalfani †

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Jamil Viper - Twisted Wonderland

New Face Claim: Killmonger - Black Panther (MCU)

Experience Reward: 15,000 (B-rank)

Time-Skip: Khalfani spent the first year doing a few things. Firstly, finding Daisia, their retainer who was sent by the royal court of Desierto was their main priority. Daisia connected with their brother Khnurn (@Seika), further unravelling more secrets about their family and their connection to the Pharaoh of Desierto. However, most of their time was spent finding and tracking down everyone related to the human trafficking ring that forced Khal into slavery as a child. Between Stella and Fiore, there was a huge underground operation that thrived off of the slavery of children. Finally, after becoming strong enough and making allies along the way, the underground trafficking ring was destroyed. It wasn't easy of course. It took politics, strength, and material power but the vampire had successfully done it. The operation seemed to expand beyond the borders of Stella and Fiore though. In fact, they also seemed to include noblemen of other countries. Between Fiore and Stella though, It turned out that over thousands of children were involved. With no other option, Khal settled with bringing them to Elwyr settlement where the elders had agreed to protecting them. Since then, Khalfani had been set on creating an orphanage as one of their long term goals because surely there were more underground human trafficking networks that they had yet to discover.

Things seemed to calm down for the young vampire. They were getting older and a lot of the anger they had began to settle. The source of their trauma was their past as a slave and with that being destroyed, they could focus on other things. @Odin, Khal's adopted father & guild master had ordered them to partake in the planning of killing enemies dubbed as the "Seven Sins", Wrath & Gluttony- both nobles. This way Khalfani was able to learn a lot more about politics. In between they studied the cultures & histories of humans from different backgrounds, became more experienced in nearly all aspects of life and put themselves through inhumane training. Daisia showed up again, though she was still disappointed to see that Khalfani had rejected their initial powers and had allowed the Zharian god of Chaos to bestow abilities onto them. Still, as the grandchild of the Pharaoh, she had to watch over Khalfani from a distance. When the vampire was finally strong enough they were invited to Desierto alongside their brother Khnurn who Daisia had also become secretly inlove with.

Desierto was a beautiful place if you didn't count the brutal deserts, the barbaric tribes, and the bloodlusty beasts. For the most part though, it was nothing like the Vampire had ever seen. Their brother had finally met their grandfather, the Pharaoh of Desierto who had welcomed them with open arms. From then on Khalfani had spent the remainder of the second year connecting with the people, but mostly protecting the kingdom from beasts and other enemies who would attempt to invade. Khalfani and Khnurn had become the formidable Prince-Brothers, admired by many and hated by many. Alongside side them fought @Konyo who had been a member of a guild called Infinity wolves in Fiore but had become loved for their big role in protecting the Kingdom as well. Konyo had also trained Khalfani & despite their relationship with Odin became a great mentor during their time in Desierto. Despite the disconnect Khalfani still felt with their family, they had grown to appreciate the Pharaoh and their brother. Desierto had become a second home, but with their heart still belonging to their father Odin and the need for the Fiorian and Stellan nobles involved with crimes against humanity to be dealt with, there was still work that needed to be done.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

47x Tokens

• 25 CON (40x tokens)
  • 7,000 EXP (7x tokens)

Last edited by Khalfani on Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

#8Saturn 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:31 pm

Saturn

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Original Character

New Face Claim: N/A

Experience Reward: 15,000

Time-Skip:

Honestly the only thing on Lucretia's mind was the constant drive of trying to protect those that she deeply cared for. For the people that she had met and befriended along with those that had no one to turn to. So she spent most of her two years protecting the countryside from the creatures of the night as she had done before; though it is said that she puts forward more effort than she possibly could have when she was still a fledgling hunter...

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

10 for 250,000J
5 for 2 sp [strength]
4 for exp [4000]

Last edited by Lucretia Wolfenstein on Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9Skald 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:41 pm

Skald

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Custom

New Face Claim: -N/A

Experience Reward: 5,000

Time-Skip: In essence, Skald will remain traveling abroad. Training and honing his skills. He isn't very connected to the world and wants to learn of current events, so of course he'll look into the problems of the land to better understand where he wants to go. Letting the wind take him across it and hopefully someday he can repay a particular mage for saving his life...

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

5 tokens for 2 sp [Int]

#10Yohannes Ilfrien 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:49 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Asbestos - Arknights

New Face Claim: N/A

Experience Reward: 5000 exp

Time-Skip: Oh the time skip? That? The big two years that I spent running around in fiore like a chicken with my head cut off? Gosh it was really busy, I learned how to cook, learned how to travel lighter. I mean have you seen the size of my backpack? I spent a lot of it trying to pay back mama judith for her kindness for taking me in. But I don't really know how good of a job I'm doing. Honestly it's kinda unnerving being in a big city like Magnolia. I kind of miss traveling around with my parents but I think this is good for me! Maybe a little weird cause everyone thinks I should use more than just a shield but I don't wanna hurt anyone ;-;

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

5 TST for 2sp [Strength]
3 TST for 1000xp [3000]

#11Kon 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:44 am

Kon

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Saria - Arknights

Experience Reward: 50,000 EXP

Time-Skip: While a hole in Konstantin’s heart had been filled with companionship from both reunited family and new friends through the formation of the Infinity Wolves, he was still missing something vital to the former mage. Overcoming his loss of magic was a challenge for the man with even the layman now possessing incredible power almost in a way to spite him. With the direct influence of magic no longer being possible, he began to rely even more upon his gear, as the search began to find all nine hero relic weapons. A truly self-imposed pursuit without a scrap of information to locate the remaining relic weapons. Four of the nine had already been encountered during his time in Fiore. It soon became obvious others were no longer in the country, save for the Jean D’arc’s Sword owned by a child if rumours were to be believed. Even with the use of more immoral deeds, bribing, intimidation, little news could be gleaned upon these well-renowned instruments of death.

A month passed without news, three months, six months finally after almost giving up hope and almost a year's worth of searching, spending away from the reserves from his old guild, Kon learnt of an auction. Pieces both fenced and legal were sold right next to each other, many that he was familiar with either by name or personally. The Orpheus' Harp being the former and the Midas’ Gauntlet is the latter having the last wearer’s severed hand still within the golden fist. Disappointment overtook Kon when nobles from Minstrel and Caelum respectively easily overbid him for both relics. Disheartened but not surrendering in his quest, Kon memorised the nobles in the hopes to one day either buy or take their nine hero relics by more forceful means. Finding theft beneath him, the first of the two would be his own option and lacking substantial money, Kon diverted his search significantly essentially becoming a sword-for-hire to the highest bidder.

Through this decision to become a mercenary he returned to the desolate Desierto. Now serving the Pharaoh of Desierto, Kon reunited with @Khalfani and met @Seika, both Prince-Brothers of the Kingdom. As the trio endeavoured to defend the kingdom from bandits and wild beasts embedded with magic, strong bonds developed between them with him becoming a mentor for Khalfani and a friend to Seika. In such harsh environments, no matter how careful someone can be, death is always one step away. Despite his abilities, Kon was not immune either and was only saved after being fatally poisoned from a trap dart with quick thinking and a great sacrifice, losing his humanity to embrace vampirism negating the paralytic effects of the poison. Contract drawing to a close and their relationship flattering Kon relieved himself from the Pharaoh’s services and began his journey home, travelling on foot rather than the key. A great mistake on his part with him now being stuck in a conflict within the Joyan borders.

Time-Skip Tokens (21):

20x TST: 500,000 Jewels
1x TST: 1,000 Experience

#12Azure Fenic 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:45 am

Azure Fenic

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Azure - OC

New Face Claim: Azure - OC

Experience Reward: 15,000 XP (B-Rank)

Time-Skip:
Given all the craziness that has taken place in Azure's life, he felt it was time to step away from it all and go see his family as he hadn't written to them in some time and he really missed home so he hide his little vacation from everyone in Eternal Nightmare. It was vital for him to keep his family hidden away from everyone just in case someone tried to come after him for any reason really. Going home also meant he would have to come to terms with the fact that he couldn't find his brother which was the whole reason he hadn't been home in so long. While he was home he and his father went on many expeditions of new ruins that they found and this took up most of his time while he was home all that and some interesting information about himself.

Once he had spent some much-needed time with his parents Azure made his way back to the second family that was Eternal Nightmare, once he got back he threw himself into work and his side projects which he had on hold for god knows how long. The information network that he started grew at a surprising rate which placed him in the middle of nearly all information that came in and out of the west, north, and part of the east more assemble. Given his new network, it came time for him to start looking for all the old ruins in Fiore and uncover their secrets.

Time-Skip Tokens (21):
-6 Post
-3 post
-4 post
-3 post
-2 post
-1 post
-2 post

10x TST 15,000 XP
10x TST 250,000 J

{Sheet / Magic}
Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#13Daiko Flayme 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:44 am

Daiko Flayme

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Kyoya Tategami - Beyblade: Metal Fight

New Face Claim: Romulus=Quirinus - Fate/Grand Order

Experience Reward: 50,000 XP

Time-Skip: After having returned from his deadly experience with his Phoenix Take-Over Magic, it took a few months of rehabilitation before he could truly say that he was all back again. The experience had made him wary of his magic’s potential, but it also gave him bad omens of just how long he was going to live like this… would he ever die? It was a thought that he kept secret from the others, lest they should suffer more from his trials.

Things weren’t all bleak after his recovery. Against all odds that life had shown him, when Blue Pegasus’ Christina visited Magnolia Town, he found out that he had a still-breathing, still-living, 7-year older sister roaming in Fairy Tail. For the first time in so many years, Daiko met a genuine family member and began spending more time with her, wanting to establish a siblings’ bond that should’ve been there a long time ago. Hell, she even shared many of his own antics and habits as befitting of woodland people. Weird thing was that she didn’t look anything like his mother, and the revelation that their mothers were different was a topic he had never encountered before… and it reminded him of an old thought; who and where the hell was their father?

During the remaining time of these 2 years, Daiko began his routine duties; roaming around Fiore, completing quests, growing in strength and gathering clues and intel on who and where his inexistent father could be. He and Raeden deserved to meet him and get things straight, and as indifferent to the deal as Raeden was, Daiko was… less tolerant than her. It seeded bubbling anger in the young man’s heart, and he couldn’t wait to confront his deadbeat of a dad.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: 9x TST: 9000 XP

#14Knuckles Shi 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:37 am

Knuckles Shi

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim:
Ghislain-Reines des Fleurs
As is
Experience Reward: B Tier - 15,000 exp

Time-Skip: In the last two years Knuckles Shi undertook weapons training with various masters of swords, axes, battle hammers, and shield learning the basics to intermediate level with them.  Outside of weapons training Knuckles worked along sides his fellow guild mates to further carve out the area around their guild hall. Unfortunately for Knuckles he has lost any sense of righteousness and is corrupt by his demon in full.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: 15,000 Exp and 2 stats in Con

#15Guest 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:10 am

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim:Abigail Williams -Fate Grand Order

New Face Claim:Eula - Genshin Impact

Experience Reward: 5000

Time-Skip: Aurelia spent most of her time following behind Jikan and growing into a body fit for her age. Now that she has been properly fed and taken care of she no longer looks like a small child, she's come into her own as a healthy young adult. With food no longer a high priority she spends her days gaining power.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):
N/A

Last edited by Aurelia on Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total

#16Kaito 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:25 am

Kaito

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim:Oc-Kaito

New Face Claim: Shin-Amnesia

Experience Reward: A-Rank-25,000.

Time-Skip: Kaito Spent the last two years Honing himself training to better himself, determined to get stronger so he can join the fight that was appearing to be coming over the horizon. Strengthening his body and mind and to gain a new power, as he had no luck of finding a cure for his curse as of yet. Kaito kept very loose and far in between contact with anyone besides his companion Revy.

Time-Skip Tokens (351):
Spoiler:
80 End = 160 TST
35 Con = 70 TST
60 Int = 120 TST
1,000 Exp = 1 TST

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:50 pm; edited 5 times in total

#17Brone Heavyaxe 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:53 am

Brone Heavyaxe

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim:

New Face Claim: Einar - Helgesonart 2017

Experience Reward: 15,000 XP

Time-Skip: Brone Heavyaxe had spent his time taking up any quests he could get, mainly those that required little complication involving too much thought, focusing solely on quests that needed his strength. During a quest, Brone intercepted an old acquaintance, a dwarf from his home community. Instead of pleasantries, the two fought due to the old ‘friend’ was attempting to steal a valuable ore with unknown properties. Because of the enemy dwarf’s magic, Brone was defeated and was left with bleached white hair. Brone managed to return home alive, but not without scars to remind him that his old friend bested him and with feelings telling him that said dwarf was possibly up to something.

Time-Skip Tokens (44 posts):

• 4x 15,000 XP
  • 4x 1,000 XP

Total XP: 64,000 XP

Last edited by Brone Heavyaxe on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18Yuurei 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:36 am

Yuurei

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Genshin Impact - Kiryu Kazuha

New Face Claim: Jujutsu Kaisen – Satoru Gojo

Experience Reward: 25,000 XP

Time-Skip: Yuurei spend the last two years traveling throughout Fiore and learning everything that he could. The world outside of the forest was new to him, so reading books about Fiore wasn't just enough. His travel throughout the four regions allowed him to learn about the different cultures. This didn't change his aspect of how he saw the world, but he knew that not everything was so black and white. Still, his travels weren't just about him traveling; Yuurei was gathering information on specific vampires. He knew they existed, but he was looking for one that was old enough to know his mother. It had taken a lot of digging, but Yuurei would find out the general area of where the Vampire Lord lingered.

Still, Yuurei didn't go to fight, instead, the young man decided to focus on his training and physically become stronger than he currently was. He knew that in order to fight something so vicious he would need to be able to train his body physically. While training throughout the two years, Yuurei's father's katana would finally react to him as it would finally consider him strong enough to wield it and unsheathe it for the first time. Now being able to use a weapon, he remembered what he and Brone had spoken about. Yuurei's training continued through the two years as he stood within his rank as a mage in his guild. He made sure to keep in contact with Kailani, so that way she knew that he was fine and didn’t disappear on him.

Yuurei would come back home to the Blue Pegasus Guild, hopefully to find Kailani, and Brone stronger than they were before. His reasoning, he promised Kailani she could come with him to hunt down the Vampire.

Time-Skip Tokens (263):
Spoiler:
  • 130 SP: 60 Strength, 60 Speed, 10 Endurance. = 260 TST
  • 3,000 XP = 3TST

Last edited by Yuurei on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

#19Emil 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:41 am

Emil

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim:Sengoku BASARA - Ieyasu Tokugawa

Experience Reward: B-Rank-15,000

Time-Skip: Over the Two years, Emil Worked on himself and he made a family with his attendant Holly, but not being one to stay still or sit around he started out keeping his body lean and mean. He did do some searching for Kaito to train together but he never found where he had gone to do his training, but he did receive odd postcards from time to time.

Time-Skip Tokens (120):
Spoiler:

5 End-10 TST
25 con-50 TST
30 Int-60 TST

Last edited by Emil on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

#20Vex 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:50 am

Vex

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Triandra-Fire Emblem

Experience Reward: C-Rank-10,000

Time-Skip: Over the last two years Vex has worked on finely tuning her mind and helping her cult grow stronger across Fiore. She gains experience and knowledge through her network of spies through her cultists across the country, looking for souls she may offer to her goddess Tutrix like the masked Fairy Tail member's last location and looking for items of interest to her.  

Time-Skip Tokens (108):

Spoiler:

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: 50 Int =100 TST
8,000 exp=8 TST

Last edited by Vex on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

#21Noel 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:50 pm

Noel

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Geralt - Witcher

Experience Reward: 50,000 exp
Time-Skip: Noel went to Joya, at the request of his now late father. There he would begin his ascension in Joyan politics. Chiefly within his politics is his agenda for an improved security council. Being a very powerful Fiorian mage brought some change into the perception of the empire; magic is an effective tool that can be learned to control. He's sought terms to unite Joya and Fiore under an alliance, but to no avail. His reputation within Joya grew as an orator, eventually fielding the same respect he once did in Fiore. At the current time, Noel is a Joyan ambassador - spreading the good word of Joya around while at the same time aiding new comers.

Time-Skip Tokens (16):

• 10x TST 15,000 exp
  • 6x TST 1,000 exp (6,000 exp)
  • Total exp: 21,000 exp

#22Jikan 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:05 pm

Jikan

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Code Geass -Kallen Stadfeld/Kozuki

New Face Claim: Persona 3 - Mitsuru Kirijo

Experience Reward: 50,000 exp

Time-Skip: Jikan spent her next two years being busy, unfortunately so much that she did not have time to continue her search for her missing brother. Founding herself as a Founder of Sleeping Calamity in a town that was broken and crumbled, she spent her time aiding in rebuilding the two and refilling the town's population. Encouraging growth of their economics and resources for well being. She also used her position and power to combat the lower criminal guilds that were already present in the town. Furthering Sleeping Calamity's position of power while at the same time furthering the peace of the area they control by speaking to the dark guilds and mercenaries in the lanuage of "these are my items. And I do not accept people breaking my things".

This was only part of her time. For while she was also doing this she was exploring and traveling, while this happened she came upon three people without a guardian that had their own stories of how they got here. The first one was Aurelia, an orphan that Jikan would learn was part werewolf, with no home, parents, or food, she was struggling for food until Jikan found her. After an interesting conversation where Jikan thought she seen her before, Aurelia stay by Jikan's side after Jikan's insisting so. Being a mother figure to the teen (she thought she was a child at the time), Jikan has fed and treated her as a daughter as Aurelia travels with Jikan.

The other two were Amira and Klein. Two young children that were held as slaves in areas Jikan was exploring. After some...chaos. Jikan found herself in the care of these two children. Nervous and reserved, Jikan had slowly worked her way into their hearts of these last two years. Still very distrustful of others, Jikan at least has been able to give them a better life and be a parent to them somewhat.

Time-Skip Tokens (?):

Time-Skip Tokens Distribution: 40 tokens for 20 sp, all going to strength.
using 3 tokens for 3000 xp.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#23Achlys † 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:07 pm

Achlys †

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Secre - Black Clover

New Face Claim: - CH'en - Arknights

Experience Reward: 50,000EXP

Time-Skip: During this time, Achlys took her time to go on a journey to Joya. She decided that after a few years she might need to go to Joya, her mom's hometown. So she took a trip all the way to Joya and spent her time there. She found something that she kept this whole time and forgot about, that thing reminded her of her mom and the last time she saw her and during her time there learning about her mom's back story, she finally knew the use of that item given by her mom.

Time-Skip Tokens (56):

• 5X 15,000EXP[50TST]
  • 6X 1,000EXP[6TST]

Total 81,000EXP

Last edited by Achlys on Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding total exp)

#24Kailani Fleurn † 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:08 pm

Kailani Fleurn †

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Genshin Impact - Keqing

New Face Claim: - Fate/Grand Order -  Miyamoto Musashi

Experience Reward: 15,000EXP (B-Rank)

Time-Skip: Choosing to stay behind with the guild, Kailani wished Yuurei a farewell, with the promise that he would return should he manage to discover more around the mystery of his missing parents. The wind mage herself, chose to dedicate the time to train herself to her utmost, pushing herself with the fear of falling behind her peers and becoming a burden in battle. She took a few job listings here and there, some leading to other locations in Fiore from time to time.

Approximately halfway through the first year, she returned back home to the elven forest for a couple months, choosing to return to see her father as she had promised. In an attempt to confront her father about the strangeness of her mother’s passing, she managed to confirm that he was indeed keeping things from her, but failed to learn anything useful other than her body never returned to the forest after she was declared deceased. Upon attempting to press him for details, he simply closed up on his daughter. Irritated, Kailani left the forest once more, disappointed she was nowhere closer to finding the truth of the matter.

Turning that irritation into motivation, the wind mage only became more fueled to continue her training with her beloved exceed, Nimbus by her side. Focusing all her efforts into continuing to grow both her physical and magical prowess so that when the time for Yuurei to return came she would be ready to fearlessly fight alongside him.

Time-Skip Tokens: 63

• 6x 15,000 EXP
  • 3x 1000 EXP
    [93,000 EXP Total]

#25Venus Rosé 

Orchidia - Time-Skip (Season 4) Empty Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:39 am

Venus Rosé

Time-Skip (2022)

Current Face Claim: Lenia - Ghostblade

New Face Claim: Lenia - Ghostblade

Experience Reward: 50,000 XP

Time-Skip: Eternal Nightmare has allies in Bosco, and by extension Stella. Odin wishes to form more allies with other countries and with him and Venus as Icebergians, it was natural that Iceberg was their next target. Hence, as his right-hand, Venus was sent out by her guild master to Iceberg to spread their influence and bring home new allies. The assassin set out for a journey to the undiscovered lands with a small group of trusted comrades, only to encounter the harsh weathers and terrain. They rested and sought shelter wherever they could find whilst adjusting themselves to the conditions of a new country. Eventually, Venus was able to finally meet the Icebergian tribe chiefs when she began to discover the history of her past and unlocked the memories that she'd tried so hard to recall. There, Venus learned to be a true Icebergian; the ways of the warriors, how to fight and defend as she deepened her bond with some of the tribe chiefs and promised aid if she were to ever need help.

Time-Skip Tokens (4):

• 4,000 XP

Last edited by Venus Rosé on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum