Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay up or beat down (Solo quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

Pay up or beat down (Solo quest) Empty Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:58 am

Emil
Emil looks at the request and makes sure this is the brothel that he was asked to go to cause he doesn't make it a habit to even come near these places. He walks in and ladies are already trying to seduce him into staying awhile he waves them off, and he tells them he was requested to be here and they lead him to the client who looks well past pissed at her losses and she as soon as she sees him has the paper ready. I want you to show this asshole that we deserve paid for our services hopefully your fists are strong enough I think he is super dense. She slams her fist onto her desk in rage at this man pulling the wool over her eyes.

Emil smiles and takes the paper and sees the name and the face and he knows he is gonna have fun with this one, cause cheating anyone out of money is a sure reason to need to beat some enlightenment into some one that dare steal no matter how dark or tainted what the service was. He heads out of the brothel and into the streets and thinks where to look for a rat and thief he figures he will probably be at another brothel, so he checks in the brothels till he walks into one and see him with an arm full of girls. So here to rip off another brothel huh ? The man looks like he is sweating and the girls look at him as if asking if it is true or not the man tries to jump to his feet acting like he is gonna run but the girls still have a hold on him, Emil walks up and pulls back and hits him flat in the face leaving the man flat on his back at the girls feet.

No need to worry ladies I will take good care of him for you. He drags him out side and stands him up giving him a decent beat down and leaves him in a pile of trash. Emil waves to the girls inside to let them know he is done then he walks back to the brothel he was hired from and as he walks in the girls are around him asking if he found him and if he gave him the beating he rightly deserved. Emil nods to them and gets into the office to report to the madam himself before the girls get to her.

Emil walks in to the office and not wasting a second starts talking. I have done as you requested I gave him a hell of a beat down. He is probably missing some teeth he is probably still sleeping in the trash at The Hammered angel brothel. The woman looks at him when she heard the man had been at another brothel. How about a round with woman of your pick on the house as well as your jewel reward ? Emil shakes his head as he has no interest in that kind of thing. The woman looks a bit disappointed thinking maybe she could get a new client then hands him his payment and sends him on his way.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum