Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was in a new area in Fiore. He couldn’t believe that he would be able to do such a thing, but here he was. There was a lot in this new location, but there was one thing that he couldn’t stop doing, and that was taking a job when he saw it. He figured that he would leave sightseeing for later as he decided to head to the Bathhouse. The light mage remembered seeing the spot when he was walking around earlier, so he retraced his steps, and soon enough he found himself in front of the bathhouse. He looked around and he would see one person waiting for him. She looked like the owner of the place and he would move towards her before bowing to her.

“I’m here for the job request.” He said to her.

Bella would look at the young boy and saw his smile before she rushed towards him and squeeze him against her bosom.

#2Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:21 pm

Yuurei

She was excited someone would come to help her, but what it made better was that he was a beautiful man. Yuurei allowed this to happen as he didn't know how else to react, but it wouldn't take long for her to let go of him to notice that he was flustered all over his face and he was trying to regain his composure. She would cough a bit to tell him the details of what he needed to know.

"So there is a person who has been sneaking around near the woman's bath, and I need someone to find him and capture him. He is usually spotted around the evening, so if you want make your preparations in the bathhouse. I closed it for the day, so nobody will be able to interrupt you." She explained to him.

Yuurei would bow once again as he was glad that she had provided all this information. She would leave and told him that she would be coming back at the end of the day.

#3Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were now alone in the bathhouse and while Yuurei was looking around he could see the beauty that was around this place. He had to think about it though, how was he going to catch the peeping tom in the act? He looked over to Renji and figured talking to the Exceed might sprout out an idea.

"Now that we have this place to ourselves what do you think we should do to get the peeping tom caught in the act?" He asked Renji.

Renji would peep over his shoulder as he was behind the whole time and he would think about the question before giving out an answer. It wouldn't take long, but Renji would find himself giggling a bit before giving a smirk to Yuurei.

"Well, you are a handsome man, and you have long hair. I think you should set up a trap with you having a towel wrapped around you, letting go of your hair, and having your back in the location in where he might be peeping in." He said to Yuurei waiting to see what his answer would be.

#4Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei smacked his face as he should have expected this kind of plan from the cat. He couldn't believe it, but it was truly the best plan at the moment. Still, there was time left before evening, so he went to the woman's bathhouse and started investigating the area. He needed to make sure that the man who was peeping the entire time here wouldn't see his face until it was too late. He looked around soon enough he would find out exactly where the peeping tom had been the entire time. The brushes nearby were damaged and it would seem like they didn't get time to heal, so it was fresh. This was good because he knew where to move when he felt or heard him arriving.

When he noticed the time, Yuurei had quickly gotten a towel and wrapped it around himself. He kept his clothes on, but let his hair go as he sat down on the edge of the bath waiting for something to happen.

#5Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Yuurei

Renji was hiding near the brushes as he was a cat, so he figured the peeping tom wouldn't notice him. Yuurei kept his back to that specific area and it would soon happen. Both would hear noises coming from the brushes, Renji heard it closer to him than Yuurei. They both couldn't believe that he had arrived, but that meant their plan would work soon. The peeping tom noticed there was only one person in the bath. It was disappointing, but he figured one was better than nothing. Still, he waited for the mysterious woman to take off the towel before he could indulge himself in his fantasy.

Yuurei wouldn't take long, but he figured that it was time to reveal himself to the weirdo. He would stand up and take off the towel before turning around in the direction where the peeping tom was hiding. The man's eyes widen as he was caught off guard that it was a man fully clothed in this side of the bathhouse.

#6Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei wasn't sure how fast this man was, so he wouldn't take any chances. The half-elf found himself creating two magical circles one above each hand, as stars would appear before entering the young man. The peeping tom saw this and he couldn't believe his cover had been blown. When he was going to run, he would be caught off guard with Renji coming to attack him. The cat was able to swipe at him cutting him badly as the peeping tom would fall to the floor and out of the brushes. When he had gotten up he looked around scared as hell before he decided it was time to run.

The half-elf would make his way over the bath and towards the peeping tom. When the man saw Yuurei he got upset and instead of trying to run away, he would run towards Yuurei. The light mage was surprised about this and he figured he would beat him up for being a pervert anyways.

46/1100 Mana Used (10% due to Intelligence)

#7Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei watched as the peeping tom would try and attack him, and he would dodge the attack last second. He would see another attack coming to him, and he would dodge again. The man was angry that his day had been ruined by this guy.

"What did you do to all the beautiful women? It was supposed to be a nice today, and you messed it all up." He said to Yuurei as he continued to try and hit the young lad.

Yuurei would shake his head as he was glad that this man had incriminated himself and knew what to do next. He would parry the next punch from the peeping tom, and he would deliver an uppercut straight into the man's jaw. It would be sent flying into the air a bit before falling back to the ground. His magic powering up his strength was enough to put him on his ass. He was shaking as he didn't think Yuurei was this strong.

92/1100

#8Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Yuurei

"I didn't do anything to the woman here. They closed the bathhouse today, so I could catch you in the act." He would say this as he would tie the man up with some rope that he found earlier.

Yuurei looked around the area as he was waiting for Bella to arrive. He hoped that she would be happy with his quick accomplishment. The peeping tom was upset that he had been caught and knew what was going to happen, so he figured he would bribe Yuurei to let him free.

"Please let me go. I won't do this ever again. I just don't want to go to jail. I'm not for that kind of environment." He said to Yuurei hoping he would listen to him.

Yuurei would only shake his head when he heard this. This guy attacked him, and he didn't think he didn't fit in a prison.

"No can do buddy, you will enjoy your time away." He said as the man would shout and scream now due to being angry

138/1100

#9Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:04 pm

Yuurei

It wouldn't take long, but Bella would finally arrive, and she would notice that Yuurei was waiting with the peeping tom in front of the bathhouse. She could only be excited that he had done the job, and she wasn't alone. She would order her employees to take this man to the proper authority and he would be on his way as he was shouting angrily and cursing at Yuurei. He would shake his head at this and he would bow to Bella once again.

"I'm glad I could help out with this situation. I didn't know there were those types of people in this world." He said as innocent as he could be.

She noticed this and figured that she would offer him something that he couldn't refuse.

"Thank you for everything. Here is the reward for helping out, but I want to offer you a special bath that is said to increase your mana usage. Do you accept?" She asked wondering what he would say.

#10Yuurei 

Dirty Peeper (Good Quests) Empty Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:09 pm

Yuurei

"Sure why not. If it could do that, then it must be pretty good." He said as Renji was also excited about this.

Bella would take him inside of the bathhouse, and she would prepare the bath for him and once it was ready she would come out of the room with a smile on his face.

"You can go inside now. The bath is all yours. I hope you enjoy and thank you for helping out with our troubles." She said as she winked at him before opening up the bathhouse to the public.

Yuurei and Renji would enter the special bath and both would enter it. The bath was amazing and warm, he could also feel and smell the herbs that were placed inside of the bath. Yuurei wouldn't notice at first, but his man would have increased. Both would enjoy their experience here before they continued their sightseeing.

1736/900 Words
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum