Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Healing the Sick (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Healing the Sick (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:05 pm

Yuurei

The next day would come, and when Yuurei was looking for jobs to do he would find another request from Jared. It seemed like he had fallen ill as well, which sucked. It brought Yuurei to want to help, so he had made his way to the cathedral this time. When he got there, it would seem like the man was all laying on one of the many beds. It would seem like the flower he collected for him wasn’t used to help everyone out. He was confused about this entire situation, so he walked over to Father Jared.

As he got close to the man, he would see that he had stretched out his hand, so he didn't come any closer. Yuurei would stop as he wondered what was happening.

"Please don't come closer. If you can help everybody here. I extracted the healing properties from the flower you brought, but I got sick in the process." He said to Yuurei hoping he would do this for him.

#2Yuurei 

Yuurei

"Sure I'll help. What do you need me to do?" He asked waiting for instructions.

Jared would cough a bit for a few seconds before coming to a stop as he looked at Yuurei with everything he had.

"Put a mask on and take the medicines on the table and have everybody in here consume the liquid I made. After that, you can take care of me, but please them first." He said to Yuurei.

The light mage would nod as he was okay with this and would put a mask on before getting to work. Once he was done, he would head over to one family and when he was going towards them they looked afraid of him. He was confused about the situation but figured they were like this because they didn't know him. There were too many people here to converse with separately for them to trust him.

#3Yuurei 

Yuurei

Yuurei would move to the middle of the cathedral, and he would look at everyone as he would put down his mask.

"Hey everyone! My name is Yuurei. I came here to help Jared because he also got sick. I know you guys don't know who I am, and that is fine. I understand why you wouldn't trust me, but I'm here to put your mind at ease. This right here will make sure you get better, and to see that it isn't something bad I will drink it in front of you." He show everyone what it was from where he stood.

He then took all the other medicine and show that they were one and the same. When he had done that, he would drink one himself and he would stand there for a few minutes to show everyone that nothing bad would happen to him. When they saw this, they would nod their heads and come to an agreement with allowing him to do his job.

#4Yuurei 

Healing the Sick (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had walked around the cathedral now as he was administering the medicine to every family that needed it. They were all feeling better as they consumed it, but it would take about a day or two for them to fully be recovered. Still, he was glad that he was able to do this as he had continued his round with helping everybody. A lot of the kids would be excited to see the cat on his shoulder but were afraid to touch Renji because of his facial expressions. It wouldn't take long, but he would have given everybody their medicine and he would head over to Jared who was the last of them all.

He would see Yuurei coming, and he would hope everyone took the medicine.

"How is everyone, did they take it?" He asked Yuurei.

"Yes, they did, and they are all feeling better now. I had to take one myself to show them I wasn't giving them something weird." He said to Jared.

#5Yuurei 

Healing the Sick (Good) Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:06 pm

Yuurei

Jared was happy that they were getting better, and he grab the vial from Yuurei's hand and would take it. It wouldn't take too long, but he would also feel much better than he did before as he looked over to Yuurei with a smile on his face. He would get up from his bed as he would sit up and he would grab another vial and held it as he looked at Yuurei.

"Thank you for your help. That's twice you helped. I want you to take this vial. It will increase your power even more. You seem like you will need to help more people. Also on the table is your reward for your service." He said this to Yuurei.

The light mage would nod as he was caught by surprise about this. He did accept the rewards that were given to him, and he made his way out of the cathedral and to the ship.

828/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum