Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have debt will chase. (Solo D-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

Have debt will chase. (Solo D-Rank) Empty Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:29 pm

Emil
Emil walks up to where the request says to meet the client Emil wondering if this request is gonna have some excitement to it or if it is just gonna be boring. He sees the client getting close and he nods and walks into the alley where Akabo gives him the details on the man he is looking for and Emil is getting excited to catch such an elusive man, hearing he is a runner Emil is displeased at hearing the man is a coward but is gonna catch the guy and teach him a lesson. Emil cracks his knuckles and loosens his shoulders in case this coward does try to put up a fight.

Emil heads out of the alley and into the streets of the crimson quarter, he starts looking in the gambling dens for the man but he is told the same story in everyone he walks into, he had been in, but was no longer in and he left a long list of defeats behind him like a sad trail of greed and despair, Emil keeps walking down the street looking.  Boy am I thankful I have the want for fighting and not for gambling... Some women from the brothels try calling him in but he is not one to mix business with pleasure he keeps walking. He hears a door open with cheering and excitement, Tom is walking out looking at the ground in despair at losing once again, Emil starts making a B-line for Tom.

Tom catches sight of him and wonders what that monstrous looking guy is looking at, then realizes that he is looking for him, and starts running, Emil chasing right after him, Tom knocks stuff over into the street to try and slow Emil down but Emil just bulldozes through it keeping on a path right after Tom who is looking super frightened runs up an alley and tries to climb up onto a fire escape. Emil reaches up and pulls him down getting a kick to the face which pisses Emil off and Emil pins him to the wall hard, almost ready to deck him but he controls himself. You are in some deep trouble my friend you are lucky I can't kill you. Tom starts panicking and struggling as Emil secures him. Come on man please just let me go, they will kill me! Emil puts him over his shoulder and starts on his way back to the alley to turn this man in. Emil sticks to back alleys so Tom can't raise more of an issue.

Emil walks into the alley seeing Akabo standing there with some other men to take Tom off of Emils hands. Good work he doesn't look to beat up either, you do good work maybe you should look into dropping the guild life and joining us. Akabo pays Emil, who wonders if maybe he is made more for debut collecting then for the guild life, but he knows he has more to do before then. Maybe someday but for now I have more to do, then collecting debts. Emil takes his payment and he heads back toward the guild.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum