Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safe Travels [Private][SQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khalfani † 

Safe Travels [Private][SQ] Empty Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:06 pm

Khalfani †

"I know this isn't the most ethical solution, but ethics isn't going to bring my power back." Khalfani said to their loyal steed. The Gryphon grumbled. She was well aligned with the energies of the world and of course she wasn't fond of the type of energy Khalfani would be tapping into. Darkness was one thing for the Gryphon, but what the young vampire was doing required evil, sinister magic. Blood magic like the one they were about to use was a forbidden art. It took Khal days to study the "Black Book". Apparently the author was a summoner who used blood magic to conjure monsters from their respective hells. Everything in this book was bound to come with some downsides. As far as the Nightmare mage knew, the risk was their own mind. The author eventually lost his own mind because of his obsession with blood rituals. Alas, this was the only way for Khalfani to propel themselves into the realm Daisia had helped them get to. Khalfani wanted their divine powers back. It was in their blood. If the sun entity could purge the parasite that was vamprism out of them and give them back their powers, then the risks were well worth the results. So, the young Desiertan began to place six candles in a circle. The cemetery was the most convenient place to do this ritual because there was a great amount of death and agony here. Most of the people buried in this cemetery were bound to have died unhappy in some form. The area was silent and cold. Only the whistles of the frosty breeze sang- if you didn't count the Gryphons occasional growl. "Trust me, I would never put you in harms way. It'll be over before you know it. A minute in the real world is like 10 minutes." Khalfani assured their companion. When the final candle was placed into the soil, a droplet fell onto the vampires hand. As they turned towards the sky, suddenly, an army of rain droplets began to fall. "Great. It's a good thing the candle fire is linked to my magic. As long as I don't die in the spirit realm, the flames should remain lit until I return."

Last edited by Khalfani on Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Khalfani † 

Safe Travels [Private][SQ] Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:13 pm

Khalfani †

One thing the young mage had learned was that when Astral projecting, you were susceptible to the forces of nature one could not see in the normal world. Spirits of all forms could easily target a soul still bound the realm of the living. This meant that Khalfani had become so desperate for their powers back that they trusted an entity they hardly knew anything about. If the sun called them before, surely it would call them again. Slowly the young Morningstar turned towards their gryphon. She watched their master carefully. Khal had grown to know the lioness to easily spot when she was worried. "It'll be okay." The teenager said with a warm smile. Her and Odin were probably the only two beings in existence to witness the warmth that was in Khalfani. The Vampire stood in the circle of candles, unsheathing a small blade that was in their pocket before thinly slicing the palm of their hand. Blood dripped onto the floor beneath them. Drip...drip...drip. When the soil had finally absorbed the blood, the vampire laid down on the cold, wet dirt where blood had been spilled. before the Gryphon stood to her paws. "Come." They said as they gazed into the dark, gloomy sky.

The clouds were gray- almost black. Symbols of dark omens for some. The steed leaped over the candles and entered the circle beside her master, laying on her stomach. Khalfani placed their hand on her paw before closing their eyes. "Alright. I'm gonna use you as an anchor the real world. By pouring our mana into each other we'll create a connection that will kinda act like a chain. K?" The gryphon grumbled. "If you see my body start to shake, I start foaming from the mouth, or I say pull me out, you use your mana to override mine. I'm sure none of that'll happen but...I've never done this without Daisia." They said lightly. It was clear that their mount understood the task at hand. So, they closed their eyes and began pushing their mana into the Gryphons body. The Gryphon did the same, except her eyes remained open. The candles lit up one by one as they focused their mana, reciting these words;

"At night the mind is settled at last, to dream awake and travel through space. Propel me forward towards spirits embrace... as god reveals to me its face." This incantation would only be enough to bring the young mag to the spirit realm. They hoped that the god who revealed themselves before would do so again, but there was this feeling in Khal's stomach that they just couldn't shake off. Almost like anxiety. Their gut was telling them that they were apt to not obtain the results they wanted, but hope. All they had left now was hope.

#3Khalfani † 

Safe Travels [Private][SQ] Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:46 pm

Khalfani †

The winds began to pick up around the cemetery as Khalfani continued to recite the words. The Gryphon was focused and finally the mana of her and her master synced. The flames were strong and fueled by mana so not even the strongest winds would take them out. The Vampire began to feel their body sink into the ground, descending or ascending into the realms beyond. Though in reality, their body hadn't moved an inch. The light emitted from the flames vanished and the sounds of the outside world were blocked off. Suddenly, it felt as though they were being thrown into the air and all they could see was the world under them. Their body and their gryphon remained beneath them, but they were flying upward. Through the clouds, through the space. Stars danced all around the young nightmare mage. It was like they were breaking barriers to ascend. It was working! They were actually doing it...or so they thought. Suddenly their body began to fall, no longer rising up. "What's going-" Then what felt like a hand yanked them from the sky and pulled them downward faster then they had risen. "OOOONNNN!!" Their eyes widened in fear. Quickly they turned around only to see them moving towards their own body. "What the hell?" They clenched their teeth as if expecting the ground to crash into them. They closed their eyes and braced for impact until they realized they had stopped moving. When they opened their eyes, they were surrounded by a thick layer of fog. The ground beneath them was squishy, and black shadowy trees could be seen in the distance. That's when they knew.

"I'm in...Limbo!?"

1,000/1,000

- Complete -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum