Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shop till you drop (Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Shop till you drop (Quest) Empty Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:11 am

Kaito

Kai walks up to the shop that was on the request board and sees the shop owner looking nervous and fidgeting behind the counter. Kai wonders if this is a good shop or a bad one, Kai enters and walks right up to the owner. I have come because of your request. The shop owner looks at the huge 6'4" man standing in front of him. Thank you thank you, i am in a real need they are gonna really tear up my shop I really need you to protect this shop it is all I have left... The owner starts showing him around the shop and Kai looks for a good place to hide to be ready for the would be shop wreckers.

The tour ends and the shop owner hands Kaito a key to lock in the store when the night shift of guarding is over. Kai takes the key and pockets it then goes to his dark corner of the store and stands like a posed hooded masked figure. Not long after the second hour of the morning has struck a group of three rough looking fellows walk on up to the door and check it knowing they weren't paid Kaito wonders if they are gonna smash the unlocked door anyways. The three open the door slowly like they know someone might be inside cause the door is unlocked. Be careful boys something seems off with this. They walk in slowly and keep looking around with their weapons raised at the ready for someone to pop out at them. The three spread out to look for things with higher values to make sure their boss is paid and keep some extra for themselves.

Kaito waits till one walks past him and lowered his weapon cause he saw something he wants and Kai springs on the man and puts him in a choke hold bringing him to the ground so they aren't seen and keeps him quiet the man fades into darkness as he struggles. Once the man is out kai restrains the man and puts him behind a shelf then slowly moves, keeping his eyes on the other two, that are bent over next to each other sliding things into their bags, Kaito stands close by and thinks of how he is gonna take these two down with out causing damage to the shop or its wares.

Kaito throws his voice toward behind the counter where the door to the back is. Hey who is out there! get out of here! one of the two men smack his head off of a shelf in fear of a voice coming out of nowhere. The man falls to his knees rubbing his head disoriented, the other springs up and runs for the back, after he sees the other take off Kaito chops the back of the downed man to make sure he stays down then stands back tall again like a figure again. After the other had finished looking in the back room for the person that yelled, he hurries back to his friends side and sees he is out cold, he looks around for who did it and he swings his weapon to try and hit the figure which is Kaito, Kaito catches the weapon swing and the would be tough guy nearly craps his pants, using his shock to his advantage Kaito hits him on the chin with a hook and he goes down like a sack of potatoes. Kaito gets all three of them together and puts them out side with the trash to be dealt with in the morning, locking up the shop Kai leaves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum