Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

V. Midas' Gauntlet

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Gamemaster 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Gamemaster

General

Name: Midas' Gauntlet

Slot: Weapon

Type: Hand

Class: Mythic

Quantity: Limited

Element: Arcane

Damage: +100

Durability: 3x S-Rank

Details

Description: Forged from the finest and purest gold in Seven, the gauntlet was enchanted with the effect to turn things into gold. Unfortunately, things did not end happily for Midas when he hugged his daughter upon returning home. Momentarily forgetting about the gauntlet, his child turned into gold and could never be restored again. Midas was left with many riches yet he cursed the day he ever wielded the gauntlet.

Lore: When the Seraphim and Demons once more returned to Earthland to continue their search for the Uldyssian, Earthland turned into a battlefield again. Many factions began to form to guarantee their survival after the departure of both sides. Seraphim promised protection to the nations devout to their cause while Demons whispered promises of power in return for supporting their side in the search. Not everyone heeded to their cause though. Among all the factions, one existed with the secretive cause to vanquish both sides from Earthland. Formed out of powerful adventurers from various regions, they carefully thwarted the efforts of both Seraphim and Demons. In the end, they succeeded in their endeavor and closed the pathways between Earthland, the Lucent, and the Abyss. Unfortunately, one among them had changed over the course of the ordeal. Unable to stop Morrigan, the group sealed her away in her own weapon in their last bout.

Extra

Requirements: None.

Bonus:

• Speed: +50

Effects

• Midas' Touch: Should a limb become hindered as a result of being damaged by the Midas' Gauntlet, the limb will turn into gold for the remainder of the topic. The affected limb cannot be healed anymore.
  • Midas' Greed: The user receives an additional 20% jewels based on the Fight Regulations when defeating an opponent.

Spells

• Name: Midas' Nullification
    Mana Cost: -
    Requirements: Midas' Gauntlet
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Earth
    Range: -
    Cooldown: -
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: As the story goes, Midas could change anything it touched in gold. The user is capable of reproducing this effect to an extent when it comes to spells by hitting them. Upon hitting a spell, the spell explodes into gold dust and disappears. The user must pay the base amount of mana of the spell they are hitting to disintegrate it.

#2Kon 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:28 am

Kon

I am purchasing this for my Left arm for my Off-hand Slot for 5,000,000 Jewels as part of finding the Midas' Gauntlet.

Last edited by Konyo on Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Venus Rosé 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:46 am

Venus Rosé

Kon has purchased Midas' Gauntlet.

#4Venus Rosé 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:56 pm

Venus Rosé

I'd like to buy Midas for 3,750,000 Jewels with 25% as founder of another Nine Heroes weapon. Having this as my main weapon.

#5Joyo 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:26 pm

Joyo

Venus has purchased Midas Gauntlet for 3,750,0000.

#6Jikan 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:43 am

Jikan

Buying this and putting in my off hand slot. I don't believe my guild rank 4 perk counts for this so full price

Last edited by Jikan on Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

#7Tempris 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:39 pm

Tempris

Jikan has purchased Midas Gauntlet for 5,000,0000.

V. Midas' Gauntlet Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#8Ryuko 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 am

Ryuko

Purchasing the Midas Gauntlet for my main hand please~ 5,000,000j

#9Mishiko 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:03 pm

Mishiko

Esperia has purchased Midas Gauntlet for 5,000,0000.

#10Yuurei 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Fri May 20, 2022 11:37 am

Yuurei

I will be buying this for 5,000,000 jewels on my offhand as a berserker

#11Yuno 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Fri May 20, 2022 12:18 pm

Yuno
Yuurei has purchased Midas' Gauntlet for 5,000,000 J.

#12Kon 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:14 pm

Kon

Passed through the hands of many, the Midas Gauntlet has been used by several well-renowned figures since being taken from its second owner, Konstantin Sokolov, the trails left behind its use from each owner at distinct blurring between one another as gold trickles through the lands. Relinquished by its latest wielder, and seeking to possess the great powers laying dormant within the gilded fist, Kon will be once more staking his claim and purchasing the Midas Gauntlet for 5,000,000 Jewels. This will occupy the second weapon slot granted through their Grandmaster status with the bow, upon the removal of the current weapon within the slot.

#13Elvhen 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:09 am

Elvhen
Kon has purchased this weapon for 5,000,000J

#14Ryuko 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:59 pm

Ryuko

purchasing the Midas Gauntlet for 5,000,000j please, since Kon's became a prosthetic it should be available.

#15Saturn 

V. Midas' Gauntlet Empty Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm

Saturn
You would be right in that assumption oh dragon, turn the world to gold for 5,000,000 jewels~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum