Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why work for Peanuts (Solo Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

Why work for Peanuts (Solo Quest) Empty Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:35 am

Emil
Emil shows up just barely on time for the briefing on what they are gonna want him to try and do, he really has little concern for anything but a good fight or training, to him they are just jabbering on and nothing they are saying is exciting him to do this job. Can we get to the point, I want to fight in the pit not mull around a warehouse. The handlers just look at each other then inform him he is not gonna be fighting he will be undercover as a waiter at a crime lords party.

Emil just looks at them and sighs, jewels are jewels. Fine but this better be worth it, cause I feel this is a waste of my skill set and time. They look displeased at his attitude toward this mission. Okay you punk this is what you need to do, we need you to get into the party and we need you to spike some of the drinks with this. The female handler hands Emil a vile of strange purple liquid that says three drops is all you need. Emil takes it with a sigh not liking the underhandedness they are wanting him to do.

Emil gets changed his shirt is tight still showing off his well built and toned body he hurries and walks in with the other waiters and waitresses serving drinks and food to the guests, not wanting to do the task they gave him he just plays the part till the host wonders up to him and gets a smirk. Little birdies tells me you are an extra last minute hire? He looks Emil over then chuckles softly. You look more built for the pit then the server job, hows about you forget what ever you were sent here for and lie you did it, I will leave a bonus for you. Emil figuring this is the fastest way out of this boring job they sent him on he figures yeah why not, then hands over the vile and makes a cocky walked exit while taking off the dumb looking bow tie because as he says jewels are jewels and he just got offered more.

Emil waits till the time he was to show up comes around then he walks in to the building with his handlers in it with his nose in the air and a huge smile like he had done his mission and left no loose ends to be wrapped up, he explains every detail of his fool proof way that he got it done even adding the host of the party was nearly beside himself with worry about how this is gonna effect his business partnerships, them getting sick and all from the stuff in the vial.

The handlers look at each other and thought maybe this oaf wasn't as bad as they first thought he would be fearing he would mess up the mission or fumble it half way through and just start throwing punches or blowing his cover they happily pay him for his job well done then Emil Heads out and to the place the host had told him to go for the extra reward and he finds it right where the man said it would be.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum