Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yohannes Ilfrien 

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito] Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:36 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
One of the few things that Yohannes felt like she should do while waiting to hear back from her job inquiries was to cook for those that needed a good warm meal. Mama Judith did it for people so why shouldn’t she learn how to do it too? Popping open a cookbook with one hand that went over simple breakfast meals Yohannes would set about trying to get things going for various members that came through.

Though it was hard to concentrate on two things at once, she’d overcook some things, undercook other things and generally made a mess of the kitchen. Even eventually spilling a bunch of flower and covering herself head to toe in it. Though she’d quickly manage to clean that up given she didn’t want the stove to set that ablaze. Flour could catch on fire right?

Ah buckets! Good thing this stuff washes off easy! Who thought it’d be a good idea to put the flour next to the stove????

She’d huff a little bit and then realize the answer to her question, she’d gingerly slap her face and let out a small laugh. The answer was simple enough really. It was her! She was the one that had placed it there, stifling her laughter she’d go about trying to make pancakes from scratch. Her hands worked on mixing up the various ingredients for the batter while her tail held the cook book a little bit away from her face.

Lessee… butter… milk… eggs… Where’s the flour…

She’d mumble a little bit and was glad that it wasn’t some kind of rush today, letting her solve her own problems with making food for people. Though part of the reason it wasn’t a rush was probably because people said there was someone new in the kitchen!

#2Kaito 

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito] Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:56 pm

Kaito

Kai enters the guild and as soon as he gets past the thresh hold his nose is assaulted by the smell of something burning and a crowd of people hiddenly watching over the counter into the kitchen some of them snickering at the person in side. Kai walked up and he looked into the kitchen seeing a Demi-human woman in the kitchen looking like she is just making a mess out of it. He sighs and he removes his cloak letting Revy walk with it then he enters the kitchen his mask still on his face and bandages wrapped down what should be his visible arms. May I ask who you are and why you are destroying the guilds kitchen? He walks closer to her slowly so not to seem threatening or like he is gonna pick a fight with her. He notices what he thinks are supposed to be pancakes and some other food that could probably put some members in the hospital for a good bit.

#3Yohannes Ilfrien 

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito] Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:05 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
Yohannes wasn’t one to get frustrated but seeing that her pancakes kept on coming out as burned wasn’t exactly the most endearing things she could end up with. She’d huff a little bit and try again and again to make a good stack of the darned things. Some were still undercooked, some overcooked and some just looked like a ball. Like they were flat. How did you manage making them flat yohannes?

Don’t question me me. I’ll get em right don’t worry.

She’d mutter to herself and hearing someone enter the kitchen she’d turn and blink a bit; some guy wearing a mask was now approaching her. Slowly and asking her what she was doing. Well. Why she was destroying the guilds kitchen? She’d pause and look around; was she really destroying the kitchen? There wasn’t a fire. Well wasn’t a fire yet. She looked a bit bewildered and would show her tail, which sported a guild mark on the left side of it right near the middle.

Name’s Yohannes Mr! I’m not trying to destroy the kitchen, I’m just tryin to make breakfast for people like Mama Judith. Keep on messin up on the pancakes though. Bacon’s easy and OJ is easier. But Jeez.

She’d show off the apron she was wearing; the darned thing was actually cleaner than her normal outfit and one of the only things that didn’t have any flour on it. Much like the book that her tail was still holding. She’d hold it up and point at the ingredient list.

See? Eggs. Butter. Milk. Flour. Some other small stuff too. But it keeps on comin out super runny or thick and doesn’t cook well either.

#4Kaito 

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito] Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:22 pm

Kaito

He sees her guild mark and he wonders if she was the one that Judith had spoke of before when he was at Judith’s house. He removes his gloves, puts on an apron of his own and he washes his hands fast then walks over to her, he checks her work and tries to fix any small mistakes she may have made, he can tell her heart is in the right place it is just she is over zealous. Kai might look like some weirdo in a mask but he is a weirdo in a mask that knows his way around the kitchen. He tests her pancake batter and a lightly cooking oiled pan and it seems to come out just fine, he cuts a small piece off of it and tastes it, and it is good, he cuts her off a piece to try as well. Seems you got it right, maybe you are doing too much at once.

He does his best not to bump into her, cause he doesn’t want to give her nightmares for months. He looks into her eyes through his mask. when you are doing this, what have you been doing ? He steps back to give her room to show him, he aims to help her so she can do it, he isn’t here to steal her thunder but figures he can help the poor girl get her breakfast dream off the ground.

#5Yohannes Ilfrien 

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito] Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:53 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
Yohannes would accept the pancake batter from the masked guy; looking a little uncertain and smacking her lips. She had never really thought to try it before it was cooked. Maybe she was doing too much at once? That sounded about right. She’d blink and look down at the bowl.

Oh yeah that would make sense. Smaller portions would work better hmm…

Then came the question of what she was doing when working on the pancakes. So she’d go about and show him; the amount of ingredients she used varied from time to time. Mostly because she wasn’t too picky about how much she put in over the line of things. Which meant… well. In some cases it would be closer to sludge or would be closer to just the liquid bits.

I know that mama Judith is a good cook, so I kinda want to do the same. Cause I don’t got magic I gotta help around somehow for now I think!

She’d nod her head a few times; stirring this current batch of pancake mix together. She actually seemed to use one too many eggs this time but that wouldn’t be too much of a problem… Right?

#6Kaito 

Kitchen Calamity [Kaito] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:14 am

Kaito

He sighs a little, then gets a little closer to her watching over her like a hawk cause he doesn’t think it would be good if she poisons the guild members that are watching her struggle. miss just take your time and focus. his habit of saying miss over wrote him calling her by her name and he hopes that didn’t bother her there.

He gets in close and dodges bumping into her and he helps to Rebalance her batter before she tries using it like that to much proteins will make the batter a bit of a mess. I like your enthusiasm but you need to slow dow a little bit. He keeps his voice level so he doesn’t sound strict.

He makes some of his own batter just in case she fails so he can swap hers out for his so she can cook it and make herself look and feel good he doesn’t want this poor woman to feel like she let Judith or the guild down rather she knows she is using it or not is a different story.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum