Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:28 pm

Fei Yu
"Are you entirely certain about this?"

Yu's stern voice betrayed her concern as she read through the document she was handed. "We have checked the reports repeatedly Director, there is no doubt about the validity of them."

Yu shook her head firmly. "So it was here in Hosenka that it took place?"

The Clock Tower agent nodded their head firmly in response. "Affirmative, there are lingering traces of both Time-altering magic and Void Magic present within the city. Based on the timing and several other factors it is certain that the person responsible was Judith Karlinius."

But one thing didn't make sense... While it was true that Judith was the only known person to possess a certain degree of control over time, surely some people would have noticed if she had been afflicted by the void! There was no doubt that her mentor Alisa would have told something about it when they discussed the recent events at Talaz Lagaar.

"Should I send-" Yu shook her head firmly. "I will investigate this myself. Consider the case closed and tell everyone at the Clock Tower to refrain from commenting or looking into the matter from now on."

If one of the most influential guild leaders of Fiore had become corrupted it would had been a severe and dangerous problem they were facing! No, she had to make certain that the information was correct and then decide how to handle it.

As expected Saint Raphael was silent, leaving himself in the role of an observer to look at how his charge would take over his role. Fortunately it wasn't too difficult to send a message to Judith considering the friendly relationships Fairy Tail and Blue Pegasus held, but even then as she stood underneath the Sakura trees in the park Yu couldn't help but feel restless.

If Judith truly became corrupted by the void and was now working for it, then her mastery over time and her role as a guild master of one of Fiore's most ancient guilds would be too powerful of a boon for the factions at play to ignore.

"I just hope my fears are unfounded..." Yu muttered softly as she turned her gaze skywards...

#2Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:50 pm

Judith Karlinius
A smart thing one should consider, Yu should never admit to Judith herself, That in fact Judith was being tracked and looked into. It was not something you should have Judith know. Because in some manner the one who can control aspects of time but still refuses to alter things even for the sake of her mental well being. But Judith had many secrets and what they might have dug into was merely a surface layer, Anything else would be a struggle to get out of her.

An interesting part is how to gather Judith's attention to visit you. Did you wait for until she comes to you? Or did she happen to come to the pondering soul. In Yu's case it was almost like as she seeming felt restless. Judith was lingering near by.

In some manner if Yu was expecting to find Judith herself was no long going to be a question. For the antic of Judith Karlinius, The Guild Mother of Fairy Tail. would prove to anyone equally known by her or clueless of her actions. That she was in fact going to find Yu.

By that it was almost like there was a strange lapse of time almost like it merely skipped for a moment. Judith was not hiding her actions. Yu would feel as if some one was standing behind her. Staring Yu right in the face, Judith. She was not that much taller then Yu if she chose to stand on her tip toes she would either be equal or taller then Judith.

But Judith did not greet her away but almost like she had seen something that distressed her, But alas that was not a story for Yu to know. No one needed to know, That information was risky for anyone to know.

#3Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:06 pm

Fei Yu
It was fortunate that Judith had arrived in such a timely fashion, although her choice of approach could have used some... work. Despite the fact she had initially been oblivious to Judith's presence, a moment passed when the fairy noticed the slight disturbance in the shade of the tree, and with childish curiosity she turned her gaze around, just to come face to face with the elven woman!

Yu couldn't help but let out a soft childish yelp, staggering a few steps backward and almost tripping over her own feet in the process. "J-J-J-Judith?! You shouldn't sneak up on me like that!"

The fairy finally regained her bearing, taking a deep breath to calm herself and smiled weakly at the woman. "Yet I did invite you here, and based from what the people of Blue Pegasus told me I should have expected an unexpected greeting like this~"

A sheepish smile lingered on her lips as she gestured with a hand toward the nearby bench. "Thank you for coming~ I am Yu, Yu of the Fae, a member of Blue Pegasus and director of the Clock Tower organization in Caelum. I was hoping to have a moment to talk to you~"

She smiled sheepishly and gently extended a hand toward the fairy mother. "Please be at ease~ Judging from what Alisa-sensei told me, you find yourself among friends~"

With a hop and a skip the girl moved over toward a nearby bench and made a light spin on her heels. "I have to admit the event that you and Alisa-sensei organized has made me grow fond of this place~"

A gentle smile lingered as she took a seat at the bench and gazed up at Judith. "Then again~ I'm not entirely certain if you're one for small talk, considering your fabled powers who knows whether you experienced this meeting already before... then again, even if you did it is important that I hold it nonetheless."

A deep sigh followed after which she grinned sheepishly. "But it be unfair if I start showering you in questions, so instead let's make it fairer by letting you ask me a question first instead~"

#4Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:49 pm

Judith Karlinius
The easiest and safest best was in fact the route Yu had done to greet and talk to Judith, sure there was some shock in some matter, But for dealing with Judith one would never know for sure what to expect from her. She always left herself to become what was considered a wild card in that matter, she was the Fairy Tail guild master thus it seemed to work with her guild."And where is the fun in that?"She said with a bit of a smile. After all It broke the tension the air was filled with.

Yu seemed to have gotten a fair amount of good guidance form the various people who spoke to her. Just like it said Judith was good with unexpected."Anyone who knows me would have also warned you of this. Not just your guild."In which was true if some how managed to get past. In some twist of fate Yu had investigated Judith else were. This was what was to be expected. If she had gone to Magnolia and asked any in her guild that was the answer, If she asked her husband. Even if the old human man seemed anti-social. Would have also told her the same thing. It was all a matter of where you found her.

Sometimes even the context of what happen before and after you found her too. "I will be fine...It was something I did before you and I spoke that is on my mind. It isn't something for you to worry about."No one needed to know, even a hint of truly knowing what went on was dangerous. One could say made you almost a threat to Judith. Secrets where the key to Judith and how she worked sometimes. One must honour that of her.

But alas she sat. Letting Yu know one thing she had to follow."As powerful as my constraints of time is. I do not use it for the vast expansion one might think...I have promised to never alter the past, Thus i rarely go into the future either,I am of the personal belief fate should never be altered."Something she tested herself on but was not going to talk about. The reason why she was in Honsenka was to see how strong willed she was to witness her own daughter's death these abnormal magic uses was Judith doing that. Even not mentioning that she almost failed and altered the past.

All she did was merely break her own heart again, But just not show it no one needed to learn some one subjected themselves to a horrible nightmare after just moving on from the emotions that caused it."What is the Clock Tower Organization's purpose?"She had never heard of it before and now she wanted to know. But she seemed to for now limit it to one question. There was most likely more.

#5Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:20 pm

Fei Yu
Yu smiled apologetically at Judith's explanation of how despite possessing the power of time itself, she had made a vow to herself to never alter the past. It was a deeply grounded belief that in a way Yu respected. "It takes a lot of strength to be able to restrain yourself from meddling in the past with the power at your fingertips."

Yet the question that Judith asked seemingly surprised Yu a little. "A fair question~ Well, our purpose is two-fold really. In a way you could say we are quite similar to you: Our desire is to let the fate of Earthland be left to its denizen to decide. In that regard the organization's primary role is that of an observer to events."

Her smile wavered slightly, a more stern expression resting on her visage afterward. "Yet there are often certain otherworldly forces at play that would seek to alter or manipulate the fate of our planet. Often these forces can be quite.... direct in their approach but at times also very subtle. It is for that reason the public nature of the Clock Tower is one that researches Otherworldly phenomena and tries to counsel those in charge on how to best approach said phenomena. We are as much Observer as we are Arbiter. Our role is to mediate, but rarely do we directly take action."

She paused for a bit, closing her eyes and inhaling softly. "Surely you heard about the recent tragedy in Talaz Lagaar. While at first a mysterious rift emerged upon the island that seemingly granted various individuals unique... 'gifts', it always seemed to take something as tribute in return. Of course, such a feat made it an item of both great interest and fascination among many people, not just the people who call Fiore home."

A momentary pause followed after which she continued. "Yet in the end it was this relentless pursuit of power that allowed the rift to expand and implode upon Talaz Lagaar, wiping a majority of the island and its population from the map. A tragedy in and of itself, but while scholars started to speculate on the cause and whether it would be the end of that particular tragedy the Clock Tower had been conducting research in the nature of the rift."

She turned her gaze to focus directly onto Judith as she explained the next part. "It has been confirmed that the rift was in fact a gateway into the Void, a massive plane of existence that is filled with chaotic magic that alters anything and everything it touches. The fact a rift appeared has been worrying us immensely because the void is a plane bordering our own reality, in layman terms should people have continued to use the rift and expand its influence, it would just be a matter of time until the void collapsed onto Earthland and everything we hold dear would be inevitably altered by it."

She shook her head at the notion. "In itself that might not sound too bad, but recent events have told us that these who are 'altered' by the void are frequently not just granted unusual powers, but also afflicted with certain changes mentally. An ordinary person seemingly can't handle the influence of the void, as several cases have shown individuals their powers going out of control, and in other situations these individuals lose their sanity and enter a constant state of paranoia. Although we have found ways to ease their suffering and lessen the strain the void has upon their body and mind, it is far from a proper cure."

Her gaze shifted up to the sky. "My colleagues and I call this state 'Voidal Corruption', and it is honestly the reason I came to seek you out today Judith."

She leaned lightly into the bench. "The tower's records show you have been in the vicinity of Talaz Lagaar's rift before, and some of our agents have found traces of Voidal Magic alongside what they presume to be minor alterations in the flow of time. Of course, their initial thoughts went toward you due to being the only one known to be able to manipulate time but..."

She smiled gently at the woman as she continued. "You don't show the typical signs victims of Voidal Corruption display. I can guarantee that because I have been tending to them before during a recent outbreak in Caelum. They usually show signs of paranoia, they constantly are afraid of something or someone and in later stages lose control over the powers bestowed onto them by the void."

She attempted to gently grasp Judith's hand as she asked. "Please be honest with me Judith: Has there anything unusual happened to you recently? Some newfound power that awakened? Something that might have changed about you? Earlier you asked about my organization's purpose, but my own involvement is more personal as well: I do not want to lose another person to the Void. It is why I won't rest until Earthland's future is back for the denizen of Earthland to decide."

#6Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:30 am

Judith Karlinius
Judith never seemed interested in praise or affirmations about her actions, Sometimes depending on the person it was viewed as the opposite of a good thing she could fix so many flaws and problems all at once even her own problems."Some might think otherwise of that vow, But everyone has their reason."Judith seemed to not over all not bothered by if some did think otherwise, a scope of how reality could be altered is vast and hard to understand at times.

But if they where going into details she would consider how it was spoken to her before answering. After all she was not use if things Judith knew was things she wanted her to know."Is that so. You aren't the only person I know who works that way."Not saying who it was at this time, This was not the first person Judith had met who was this way to start with. But that person worked entirely differently and most likely would not been by Judith for a while. The goal might just be slightly different about how it might be done.

Listening on Judith for the most part seemed to wait until she had heard everything was told to her."Talaz Lagaar is something I have heard about."In which was more assurance that they knew, they where aware of it. Judith seemingly curious if they were doing one thing."I am starting to assume you are going to be tracking down anyone who has to do with Talaz and speaking to them aren't you?"Judith asked because it seemed to be a heavy hint of what might be going on. Judith merely heard of it at least that was what she wanted her to believe.

But for the parts that where risky for Yu to learn. Well it seemed she already had clues. Judith heeded the elf a warning."Maybe you are due for a minor warning. Asking for information like that is dangerous for anyone to know anything that I might do alone is intended for people not to know."Judith stated right away because there was a reason for everything and just going into it was not ideal. So Judith would pose Yu with a question."I will answer you, Merely ponder this. What all do you know of me? history to most people is odd if you ever look into it."Anyone who kept track, She was human at one point even becoming an elf an odd but it seemed everything with Judith was and left over all a mystery to most people she was just Judith.

Asking Judith this question was seemingly asking for information Judith did not want people to know Yu was creating a problem that most likely had a simple solution.But it taught one thing that Judith did not know about it. She was not Void in nature. Judith had no reason really to ponder much else upon it."But your reports are not wrong." Judith however was not a bit suspicious of what was going on."If you detect these, Then how long have you been tracking me?"Yu really had think on this now. tracking Judith and her being aware about it was now something she was aware and she did not enjoy it, If they were tracking when time altering where happening. It might spell other things if anyone was not careful.

Judith was not paranoid she actually like she was questioning Yu in return almost like going into these things matter that Judith considered some kind of insult to her. Given no one tended to look into what Judith does. Maybe her reason to asking was not to be unexpected."It doesn't exactly look well if one of my close friends guild members is looking into me now does it?"Yu could still get an answer from Judith but she kind of left her posed with that first to ponder over. While Yu was looking at Judith she was as well. But it was looking at a stern was serious mother prepared to lecture some one. Was Yu going to get that answer some what plainly in front of her now?

#7Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:57 pm

Fei Yu
Yu went silent for a moment as she listened to Judith. The moment Judith mentioned she had heard about Talaz Lagaar the fairy's smile remained, although her gaze seemed to turn more sorrowful?

'A half-truth', while Judith indeed had heard about the tragedy of the events at Talaz Lagaar, she made it sound like she had only heard rumors about it. That by itself was clearly not the entire truth. People could only develop Voidal Corruption by making contact with the void.

"If there is a necessity behind it. Although there are plenty of individuals who have made contact with the void, either directly or indirectly through its rift, not every individual has a high enough degree of exposure that symptoms of Voidal Corruption emerge."

She shook her head lightly as she continued. "Unfortunately at this point we can only act in a reactionary manner and investigate when there are signs of Voidal Corruption present.

When Judith decided to warn the fairy about her inquiry, her gaze remained firmly fixated on Judith's own. "While it is correct that your actions are your own to make, do not forget that actions cause reactions, and even if they appear small or insignificant can affect these you hold dear."

She sighed softly as she answered Judith. "I know little about you beyond the tales my mentor taught me. To answer your other question, we have been tracking traces of Voidal Corruption across several countries within Earthland since the explosion that wiped most of Talaz Lagaar from the map."

She turned her gaze back toward the starlight sky above. "In terms of yourself, we only noticed the traces of void magic recently in Hosenka. We didn't even investigate your own activities yet, although normal procedure would have called for a more in-depth investigation I told the organization to let me handle it, both out of respect for your privacy and due to your relationship with Alisa-sensei."

She turned her attention back toward Judith, her gaze more sorrowful. "You might not hold any ill intentions, or show a clear control over your own mind and actions, but can the same be said of the powers that affected you? There is much we still don't understand about the Void, and while I am certain you might be a woman of strong mind and a caring soul..."

She seemingly gathered her resolve to say the next thing. "I seen a honorable and kind knight turn onto his beloved companions and cause a terrible tragedy, a doting mother whose entire house burnt down and lost her family because the magic the void bestowed onto her was too much for her to bear. Never again, you hear me? I seen the void take and take way too much, and I refuse to let it continue causing tragedies like that. It is for that reason it doesn't matter who it is, if there are signs of Voidal Corruption or void magic at play, it is my responsibility to investigate and warn them."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Please Judith, don't think I'm targeting you personally with this investigation, I just want you to be aware of what is going on."

Finally she opened her eyes, her gaze shifting down to her lap. "I lost a beloved friend to the malice of the void, I won't act like I know you enough to know whether you experienced such helpless despair at such a loss before, but it is a suffering I want to spare you from. The void is not as benevolent as the champions of Earthland believe it to be.

#8Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:55 am

Judith Karlinius
In some manner she merely focused on the last statement in which she was spoken to her. In reality she had, even going far enough to have just witnessing the actual matter at hand. To Yu's credit since she did not go into details so that means any major secrets Judith was worried about were not revealed."My magic was not affected."Judith said fairly bluntly.

She would prove it in front of Yu, She would pull off a ring that was on her finger. not her wedding ring but one she just happen to have on at that time. Then she casually tossed it up in the air. The ring stopped moving and stayed in place. Judith was using magic. But in which now would most likely allow Yu to get her answer. Most likely if she was trying to figure it out with Judith not needing to say anything. If sensing the magic it was clear the magic was not the part that seemed to have to be from the void. At this point Judith was not playing a game but entirely did not know if she needed to explain that she herself was alerted from the void and merely just did not tell anyone.

As for talks about despair Judith could easily give Yu an example."A lesson being a guild master teaches you, everyone has despair and heartbreak..I could easily show some of the most heartbreaking things here in Hosenka."Judith mentioned that. she knew she very well just baited herself into doing something that was going to most likely hurt her in again. But that was not the point. The point was more hinting that heartbreaking things are always in reach."The boundaries of time also allows you to see a lot of them."It was not exactly healthy knowing such knowledge hence why Judith seemed to know and often kept a lot of uses and possible abuses of altering time limited so much that she has never done it yet.

She would finally dismiss the magic used on the ring and put it back on her finger. Judith was not outright answering questions because she still seemed to be herself and not dangerous. Even if it was starting to seem like she herself might have been alter by the void and was not stating it. She most likely considering it a secret.

#9Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 pm

Fei Yu
Yu had gone silent, contemplating the words spoken by the Fairy Tail guild master. "I see..." Indeed, the display of magic was not rooted in voidal corruption. Certainly, the power of time was at play here, but the usual disturbing feeling she had was not present. Yet why, despite being reassured by the fact that Judith's magic had not been afflicted by the presence of the void, did the fairy still feel uneasy? A hand raised for her cheek, tapping it lightly. "It is true, the world is a harsh enough place that despair can often become commonplace, but the void certainly won't make it easier for us."

Heaving a sigh she shook her head lightly. "If you say so, then I will consider the case closed. But if at any time you learn or notice anything related to the void, please let me know."

She rose from her seat, a step following after another. "Although many mistake me for an elven child, I am in fact one of the Fae, but even among them I am akin to an odd case. While they share a desire to protect Earthland, their focus is first and foremost nature, the planet itself and as such rarely care about the wellbeing of mortals. Yet at the same time the void has given them enough cause to collaborate with mankind in finding a way to deal with the void itself. There is too much we still don't know about the void, and too often are people making reckless decisions involving it. I am no exception to the rule. In my efforts to save Talaz Lagaar I myself was altered."

She closed her eyes, her fairy wings shattering as instead a pair of angelic wings erupted from her back, one pure white and the other a pure black. Even her hair had turned golden and grow into a long mane as she held the golden staff in her hand.

"I'm not even sure I still have the right to call myself one of the Fae when I look like this. And yet, after seeing what happened to Talaz Lagaar I dread to think of the day something like that happens in a place we care for. Hargeon, Margoria, they are places we sworn to protect, there are people there we love dearly, but it is a fight I can't handle by myself."

Her gaze lingered on Judith as she smiled weakly at her. "In the end I'm no hero from a fairy tail, I'm merely a little girl trying to do what she believes to be the right thing. So... Would you be willing to lend me a hand in that regard Judith? To discover together the true nature of the void? Perhaps together we can uncover it, and at least warn others of the dangers it could bring onto them."

An invitation, a hopeful one, but the question remained whether it was one that would be taken or not.

#10Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:48 am

Judith Karlinius
In some manner Judith was self aware, She was not really openly helping Yu by merely plainly stating things as she could easily but everything had a reason for it. But Judith was a guild master of many secrets, Sometimes she might be able to tell with in reason. It merely was things Judith had to admit openly and comfortable about it. But Judith was somewhat playing games with Yu most likely testing her observation skills."It isn't the magic information and searching was detecting."Judith was hoping she was get it. The Magic was not it. It was Judith herself who was now seemingly an entity of the void even if she was still herself.

Thus would merely mention it rather then try and leave the hints."I was what they where detecting."She didn't entirely go into detail on why that was but it was not important and seemingly a need to know basis for people. Which should not shock people all that much."Such your search while harmless, I do need to heed my own worry towards what action yo may take."Merely placed the back of her right hand on one of Yu's shoulders to test if she sense that void energy she was trying to find.

Judith was being cautious even if overly cautious. In some manner hearing you are trying to contain things from the void while knowing your altered from it. One merely did have to wonder what danger they could be in."One thing to consider, What makes some one a hero?....their actions, their reason? Their results?..."Yu was still young hence why Judith merely quizzed her on these things to merely get her to expand and think.

After all she was asking Judith to possible help with things she may grimly have to refuse."As much as one would normally be willing to help, Your answer will come with a reason. Your answer will be simply put is I want to, But I may not be the most helpful."She knew it was not fun for Judith to make things difficult there was a reason for it and she would go on to explain.

So the young fae would now learn."Anything I do is strictly limited."Thus a strange thing that kept Judith seemingly so absent in many things one of the most seemingly powerful mage able to do so many things."When I got the powers I currently have, Chronos Dragon Slayer...It came with an agreement."Anything who might know anything about how Judith and her kin worked she was pretty strict about many things."In order to get this magic, I had to promise to keep this timeline as it is with out altering things."Judith also was a firm believer of not altering fate and it's choosing. It sound serious."Thus...i am limited to not altering the past or the future for it may cause unintended changes."It was most likely confusing to hear even if she wanted to help.

#11Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:51 pm

Fei Yu
When Judith explained that it was not the magic that was being detected, the moment Judith gently rested her hand on the fairy's shoulder the Fae couldn't help but visibly shudder for a moment. It was not out of disgust persay, but rather it was as if the touch made her almost squirmish or ticklish in a way and that was how it felt to her. The presence of the void's powers reacted to her own, the ability to nullify magic being a gift many considered rare, and in the degree it came with her it would not be an understatement to say that Yu's power was still a league beyond that to the point she was not that eager to show the true extend of her powers. Jealousy and greed could be dangerous factors against her, but she didn't feel it was something to worry about when it came to Judith.

"So you share a similar fate as I do... the void altered not your magic or an object dear to you, it changed 'you'. And yet based on our encounter so far I firmly believe that you are still the Judith Karlinius that everyone admires, so I see no reason to take any action."

She gently rested a hand on Judith's own, pondering about the question the woman asked of her. "What makes someone a hero? I would say it to be a collective of things, but at the forefront wouldn't it be their actions and the effect these actions have upon these around them?"

Of course based on the conversation so far she had expected some degree of resistance from Judith when it came to helping her. It was an understandable thing, after all the power over time itself was dangerous to say the least.

"It would be an understandable promise to make, after all the Ancient Dragons were rumored to have left Earthland in fear their presence could cause disastrous consequences to the denizen of Earthland." Yet as Judith explained the nature of the limitations she had set upon herself it did bring an idea to the young fairy. "But based on these restrictions, you are allowed to observe events from the past or future right? For example if an event happened in the past you could in theory investigate it to find out how or why it happened? Like say, rather than preventing the rift from exploding in Talaz Lagaar you could find out 'why' it exploded? If we can learn more about how the void itself functions then perhaps there is a way for us to take precautions to avoid similar tragedies while following the restrictions your promise made, right?"

It seemed for now the fairy was still hopeful. "I won't ask you to alter something, but discovering information lost to the sands of time would not be seen as a direct interference right?"

#12Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 pm

Judith Karlinius
There was still going to be things over all left unknown to Yu, Just that Judith was okay and not a threat to anyone."What the void has shaped me into however I will keep to myself for a moment."There was many things that over all Judith deemed good enough to know, While Yu showed herself as fae. There was only so much for a reason that people could learn for what many things could happen from that knowing. Plus Judith just tended to be use to the secrets she carried, often left people questioning her, but not many really just tried to question her.

Considering just trying to learn things about her as a hard thing to do."One could argue intent and meaning."Judith in some manner would reflect more than likely how Judith saw it. Was some one's intent really that much important easily also a matter of view. But that part was left out because there was other things that was maybe a bit more worth continuing on."But it is comparable that one could argue off of view and intent until the ends of the earth."Judith knew there was a logical cycle to it.

Yu's Theory in what Judith could do was correct. She could do such things even then it would list other problems."They are possible...Even just today I went into to witness something."Judith mentioned, echoing into her mind continually was many different ways she could have justified saving some one all but breaking that promise. Even while talking to Yu such echos of her own voice here pleading with her.

She could hear it in her mind almost about to be loud enough to be heard over Yu"You can save her, just go by and do it!....."One echo was. Another was."Please...for your loved one!"These all seemingly were endless in her mind.

But Judith had to ask if."But...even if I were to help in the future watching way matter...if one is...fated to expire or fail...Warning them would only problems that can not singled down?"She believes it was called the butter fly effect. Altering fate and time was risky one would spend almost an eternity trying to fix.

So she had to ask."Even if giving such information was possible....What is one to do with it?"Judith asked this while her echoing thoughts continued to haunt her about the one thing her heart truly desired trying to ignore it before her temptation grew more restlessly hungry.

#13Fei Yu 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:52 pm

Fei Yu
Yu nodded her head lightly in acknowledgment to Judith's desire to keep the nature of her changes a secret. "At least you didn't sprout some tentacles~" the fairy chimed in a partial jest yet as Judith continued to ask about the concept of fate the fairy shook her head lightly in denial to the concept. "I firmly believe that Fate or destiny, is something not set in stone. Just like time itself it is a river, a flow that with the slightest interference can change its course. In that regard one could say that even if you were not to interfere, who is to say a person might not make a different action based on an alteration of factors. Time is a river, and we are like fish in it, the river might make us flow down the stream yet it can't decide when we try to make a hop over the surface."

A brief smile lingered on her lips as she attempted to consider the concerns that Judith provided. "Although there is much we can learn from the failures of the past and researching the present, I believe the best way would be to use that power in a responsible manner. I won't deny that the consequences of attempting to change the future not by interfering directly but by taking precaution in preventing the events from occurring could change the entire flow of time. Yet one could say that time itself is a flow of endless streams, and our meeting today might already have changed the flow from one timeline to another."

A soft hum followed. "But I desire to protect these I hold dear and seek to prevent the void from endangering Earthland as a whole because it is a personal choice I made, I won't try to enforce a certain thought or ideal onto you, the desire to help must always be born from one's own decision."

Her gaze shifted to Judith as she chuckled softly. "Then again, this sounds quite complex even for little me~"

#14Judith Karlinius 

The Observer of Time & The World's Arbiter (Closed - Judith) Empty Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:59 am

Judith Karlinius
With the mention of not having tentacles was interesting."I am sure we have enough wiggling things in the world to deal with."But one of the things that did change for Judith was she was not quite use too was most likely going to be slightly."However not having a beating heart is still strange."That would let something out know for Judith's changes but it was all she mentioned it.

Judith also did kind of have a problem of mixing personal belief of fate and destiny with in her limitations. But alas they were moving on to other subjects."One must be careful with imposing thoughts or ideals on anyone. Some have been more then willing then others...But that's a mothers lessons not a guild master one."There was a bit of a content smile for a moment.

Then merely branching off."No matter what the world throws at us. We never know what to expect. Tomorrow the void could throw something else upon the world to change some one's life."Then she merely seemed to be pondering aloud."Or we could never see it again."Which was also true but these were the things they did and the world they lived in.

But she was looking at it some what more positively. Even if what they where pondering in some manner where things that Judith could easily reflect where wrong upon her own personal belief."But good you understand why we must be careful of what the various matters of altering time could cause."Judith also was glad she was not hearing her own voice in her head anymore. But look towards the area she was just at, looking at the things she had needed to witness again. i was seemingly fairly far away

Almost like much like the idea of time flowing like a river, seemingly Judith's thoughts where flowing currently.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum