Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

IV. Monopoly

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elvhen 

IV. Monopoly Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:02 am

Elvhen

General

Name: Monopoly

Slot: Helm + Body

Type: Top Hat + Morning Suit/Tuxedo

Class: Legendary

Weight: Light

Quantity: Unlimited

Element: N/A

Durability: 3x S-rank

Details

Description: Mr. Monopoly wore his same attire every day, now it's yours! The attire consists of a top hat that is high quality and the wide strip of color changes if the owner desires it so. They are also dressed in a morning suit/tuxedo with a silver Monopoly Dollar sign [M̶] collar in place of his bow tie that is red. It always has a fresh smell no matter what you get yourself into as Mr. Monopoly believed to always look fresh and rich.

Lore: Mr. Monopoly was depicted as a portly old man with a white mustache who wore a Tuxedo or morning suit with his top hat and cane. He enjoyed traveling around universes as he was a rich joyful man who enjoyed life wherever he went because he could afford to. Ironically, his real last name is Pennybags, but being a Billianare he believed to go as Monopoly instead. Mr. Monopoly once came to the Universe of FTRP to get drunk and have a joyful day. Unfortunately, his monopoly money didn't work here so when he went gambling, he betted his attire which he lost, returning to his home universe naked.

The winner who won his attire decided to wear it one day and realized it gave them the ability to get richer, get things done faster, and more experienced easily. Being the greedy seller, he made copies by using the fabrics of the suit and hat and then used magic to make more. Now he's selling it to those who want to get the same benefits at a cost.

Extra

Requirements: Must be D rank to A rank, once you hit S rank, it must be sold or it'll be voided.

Drawback

Effection the Dressing: The User is required to wear the top hat and the suit during their quest. If it is not described in their quest that they are wearing it, the effects don't work. If caught, Monopoly man will come and take what was given. This means that the Monopoly man will come and steal your entire quest rewards, stats, experience and jewels and add them to his growing collection.

Effects

• Community Chest: The user receives an additional 10% Wordcount, jewels, or Experience when completing quests
  • Land on Go: The user receives an additional 10% Wordcount reduction when completing quests
  • Collect Salary as you Pass Go: The user receives an additional 50% Jewels when completing quests.
  • Free Parking: The user receives an additional 50% Experience when completing quests.

Last edited by Elvhen on Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

#2Takao 

IV. Monopoly Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:23 am

Takao

I wanna look like the Monopoly GUY! Now I just need a monocle and a pimp cane and Takao is ready to go out clubbing! Buying for 2M with the 20% discount from being a Demigod

#3Elvhen 

IV. Monopoly Empty Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:46 am

Elvhen
[Takao has purchased the Monopoly Set for 2,500,000 Jewels]

[Discounts do not work for Unlimited/Thematic]

#4DaeSeong 

IV. Monopoly Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:11 am

DaeSeong
*deep breath*
Ok, I wish to purchase this thing because my girlfriend wants me to
*looks at waifu*
The things I do for love

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#5Ryuko 

IV. Monopoly Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:21 am

Ryuko

[Dae-Seong has purchased the Monopoly Set for 2,000,000 Jewels]

Let's hope you don't land on the jail square~

#6Karisa 

IV. Monopoly Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:19 pm

Karisa

time to be the fashion with them - taking up my school bag slots

IV. Monopoly Sigme10
#7Saturn 

IV. Monopoly Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:21 pm

Saturn
Karisa has purchased their fashion for 2,500,000J.

#8Ittindi 

IV. Monopoly Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:36 pm

Ittindi
I'd like to purchase this

#9Saturn 

IV. Monopoly Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:27 am

Saturn
Ittindi has purchased their new suit for 2,500,000J. It's down the hall and on the left~

#10Alaric Holloway 

IV. Monopoly Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:55 am

Alaric Holloway
Since Dae is selling his, I'll be buying this for the time being :)

IV. Monopoly THOXIZP
#B72F22 | Sheet
#11Ryuko 

IV. Monopoly Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:16 pm

Ryuko

Alaric has purchased their new suit for 2,500,000J.

Since it is an unlimited there is no limitation on the amount of people who can get it.

#12Fei Yu 

IV. Monopoly Empty Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:43 am

Fei Yu
purchasing for 2,500,000j please~ (will have enough by the time my bank transfer is done)

#13Saturn 

IV. Monopoly Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:00 pm

Saturn
Fei Yu has purchased their new suit for 2,500,000J.

#14Kana 

IV. Monopoly Empty Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 pm

Kana
*excited centipede noises*

#15Alaric Holloway 

IV. Monopoly Empty Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 pm

Alaric Holloway
@kana has purchased this for 2,500,000J.

IV. Monopoly THOXIZP
#B72F22 | Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum