Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elise 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:43 am

Elise
If there was always something that shaping your path in a different way does, It allow the prospective of yourself and others to be viewed fairly differently,Rather then the dreadful reality of forever being trapped into a never ending loop of anger, depression and violence that she allowed her mind to always linger in at one point.

But her past still left her with the benefits of what things she had explored and seen in life and as well learn so many things form being a werewolf. It could be an interesting time as Priscilla went for a bit of a stretch by herself, No doubt some one would always stick out in the end after all she knew when these kind of people existed, So far it was not like many people stood out to Priscilla here, It was relaxing because at least here in Stella, only one person as far as she knew even knows who she was.

And even if there was a chance some one else did know her aside from who she arrived with while she was trying to relax here, IT would not bother her, She handle there matter far differently now days. Now for the moment her time was freely spend searching around in Stella, for places to see with her wife, Just sneaking away herself some how it would most likely be a matter of time later she would be found again, Not that it was a game, her wife could easily be using it to bond with their children, after all it was relaxing to linger a lone sometimes, Even if it was less time then what she was use to alone, Plus you always find interesting people everywhere, in some manner people did learn something from one another.

Leaning upon some stone to think about what all she wanted to consider getting she was here, food for herself? an outfit for her wife? so many options she could consider. But it was good to stop and think.

#2Kaito 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Kaito

Kaito walks down the path slightly cloud gazing while still trying to make sure he is not straying to far from the path, he reaches into his cloak to make sure he didn't forget his steel katana knowing it was new and he wasn't yet use to keeping it on himself. I think my master would be disappointed in me for how many times I have just forgot it. He feels he has it then lows his eyes to the path and notices he is somewhere he had not seen yet in the time he was here seeing a stone a little off the path.

Kai wonders if he should wonder to this stone or head back the way he came, cause he knows that there are lines one must not cross in fear of a reaction, Knowing that the totems hold fearful thinks he doesn't know if he should wonder closer to the stone and touch it like his somewhat noisy nature wants him to do or not, in case of of those things were freed from it and it will be his fault someone is hurt or put out for having to come out and deal with the mess he made knowing Judith would give him a very stern talking to again for causing trouble to the guild.

He looks at the stone at a bit of a distance the wind shuffles his hood a bit making a sound, and wonders if it was part of one of the statue totem things he was warned about or not, he gets closer slowly and thinks he sees someone on the other side of the stone, he wonders if they are lost or if they like him are just admiring the outdoors and fresh air that was plentiful here. He slightly looks around the stone at the other person fully knowing if he is seen he will probably look like a creep and he might have to protect himself or quickly explain himself, but in case he rests his hand on his katana to be ready.

#3Elise 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Elise
If there was anything that Priscilla could ever suggest about a person, if you never wanted attention drawn to you, covering yourself in robes or anything else that could mask what you look like, When there was seemingly no reason too, only made yourself even more easy to be assumed that your up to no good.

Nonetheless talking to yourself was equally as strange. So who better to nose in on it, Then the red headed werewolf, just not in the shape a werewolf was assumed to look like, She still never really transformed into that form she kept herself fairly in check.

It was fairly simply to blend yourself into the people in the background and make your way over to some one, when you were use to being a street lurker, after all you could easily pluck some one out of the street when you knew their patterns of walking and path.

Then well, seemingly a fair amount of time after saying it aloud it was met with."Sometimes a person needs a spark to remember, Or the reality that sometimes what is forgotten might not be as important...Then progressing into something new."She just mentioned that to him after a fair amount of time had passed from his comment, Most likely east to expect they he might not enjoy Priscilla just starting a conversation even her advise was not right away needed. He could learn to be a bit more bright of spirits and not seemingly walking in a shadow, After all Priscilla knew that very well, just in her own way. He could maybe learn that slowly as they spoke to one another, if he wanted to stick to talking to her or not. She would not be upset if he just kept walking on.

#4Kaito 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:27 pm

Kaito

Kaito more shocked she heard him, he understands she isn't a normal person.Wise words I will try to heed them, next time.  He looks at his cloak and thinks of just removing his mask. Then looks more at the woman there moving his hand from his weapon. Not sure what or who she is he bows. Hello my name is Kaito, what may I refer to you as ? Raising his head and looking to her through his mask.

Also sorry if I am disturbing your peace and quiet. He pops his mask off and putting down his hood taking a deep breath. Sometimes you become the mask you wear instead of the person you really are, I probably wear this too much. He sighs and slides down the stone sitting on the ground. He figures it is safe enough to let his guard down.

#5Lee Nakamura 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:44 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn had returned to remain established with being the alpha of a group of Allosaurus. That was a complete accident in itself. Though, she did thoroughly enjoy it. She learned a lot about animals and their behaviors. Since adopting her daughter, she now realized why many people became attach to them. They never obviously would hurt you on purpose without reason like if a snake bites, its out of defense. The demi-lizard licked her razor teeth. She still couldn't get over having now changed from a kitsune to half-lizard. At least it matched her dragon slayer powers? Whatever.

The new guildmaster had to make this trip for a lead. Caspien had now taken place of Ragtime as terms of her spiritual guide. Luckily, she was the only one that could still see him. Her cousin, Kon, was a fellow dragon slayer or former? She didn't know anymore. He mentioned her scent was more along the lines of embers and burning wood. She was known as the Fire-Breathing Dragon. Lost in thought, she had her sharp ears pick up on a conversation. She wasn't one to pry into information, but she had to listen in for some reason.

"A mask is nothing more than a mask. Human nature evolves to adapt to new situations. You don't loose yourself, but instead more so enhance your true nature" she spoke. For some reason, she decided it was a GOOD idea to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. Good job, Lee. Good job.

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#6Elise 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:51 am

Elise
Oh now how magical, Some one else joined in this little conversation here, Not that it could not be expected, However Priscilla did not take this man to enjoy a lot of other people really talking to him or group conversations. These ally mask allegory."from experience, one can mask themselves with out needing to wear an actual mask."You could mask who you were, with out actually masking what you look like, But this was just the lady who knew that experience to just quietly."You can call me Val." Since it was a short form of her actual name, There was still the temptation to use a cover name like she used to in the past, It was just not really needed, After all she doubted she would ever need to keep hiding away because of she needed too.

With the peace and quiet part well."I can deal with going back to peace and quiet a bit later, Even if I surely do know later some one else would have most likely come to me later to break away from a peaceful quiet."She was referring to her own wife or children but Kaito or Lee did not know Priscilla had either of these being a factor of her life. then again these two just did not know her at all, In some manner it was better off that way, Not that them knowing would be a problem.

Priscilla would offer a counter point."Do heed in mine Dear, Everyone has a reason to wear one, So I will not fault him for choosing what he wanted to do."It was Priscilla playing devil's advocate for this moment. Maybe because she saw both ideas of the ideas, Hopefully this did remain rather settled in the end.

#7Kaito 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:09 am

Kaito

He returns his mask to his face. It also makes it easier to be forgotten, so if you just want to disappear you only need remove the mask and you have vanished as they will never see you cause they know not what you appear without it. He gets back to his feet looking at the new person that joined them, knowing they could probably flick him with a pinkie and he would break to pieces like old clay.

Seems more lively today out here then when I was around yesterday. He is unsure if what this new person is looking for is an argument or a passing conversion. He bows his head to them in greeting. Hello I am Kaito how may i address you on this fine day ? Trying to not seem rude or scared he tries to keep a level head.

#8Lee Nakamura 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:58 pm

Lee Nakamura
Her face contorted with a look of confusion. She read the situation again and sighed. The guildmaster decided to just listen. Atani was right, she just spoke out her mind sometimes. Though, she was rather in her element after see her friends. She had the feeling she was not welcomed. It seemed she was annoying rhe women, her face said that much where as the boy, stayed to himself. She leaned against a post and played with a little bit of fire. "Peace. That's hard to come by even with a mask on. Like I said, a mask is still a mask even if it's an act. Being forgotten is easier if you don't make your presence known which is hard since nobody can hide scents properly. I should know...been there before" she added.

The demi-human crossed her arms. They seemed tk introducing themselves. She didn't like boasting about being a guildmaster. Though, it was hard since some knew her face or just her name. She personally was curious to see how easy her 'mask' was to unveal. "Pleasure to meet ya both, LeeAnn Nakamura at your service" she spoke. For sure, Caapien headed her a warning to be careful and not tip them off. The spirit was gentle in nature, but a sin to face alone. Kaito seemed rather formal and made LeeAnn smile a bit. "I appreciate someone with manners. There's no need. I am not going to chop anyone to bits, no point. Kaito, you seem like a good kid. Where ya from?

Though, "Val" seemed to sou ded a little debating as if LeeAnn was looking for a fight. The woman raised an eyebrow as if she was against someone wearing a mask. "Sheesh, cool it. I am not blaming him I was just simply stating a fact. I am in no way shape or form to tell someone how to live their lives. I am just speaking from life experience" she spoke.

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#9Elise 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:04 pm

Elise
If anything it made Priscilla chuckle slightly."As was I, Do not think I am a woman of aggression darling, I have far better things to do with my life then sparking a fight while in vacation with my wife."If she did and Esperia showed up, It could end up horribly for anything that was not her. Only because her wife was dangerously protective her and she knew this very well.

For calm and settled speaking to be considered looking for a fight, then well she fought a lot of people for never throwing a fist."In the end, I am far past such the stage were I even used my own mask, I do live a fairly casual life now."Taking a moment, she would pick at something in her teeth, revealing one of the werewolf fangs she had, If some one was smart enough they could pick up the clue that she might be a werewolf, After all longer nail she had was sometimes normal for ladies.

In the end, she herself was never actually attempt that to start with."Now then, pleasant and delightful introductions from the group of us, Shall we go for a walk and continue talking?"She offered since staying in one place might be a bit lame, they could find an area to settle in a bit. Depending on conversation between them.

#10Kaito 

Each Shadow Walks Differently.(Open.) Empty Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:55 pm

Kaito

Kai now wonders what he got himself into but figures it is better to join them then to be stagnant and do nothing, he notices her hint, he is unbothered by it he is more use to seeing the odd people around him. Though he hasn't actually met a werewolf before. He dusts himself off and looks at them both You got a place in mind or more of the where the wind shall take us kind of walk?

Either way he was gonna go with them if they don't mind him, and he doesn't end up with him face down in the mud from getting beat up by the somewhat loose cannon that had joined. He feels like today might be one of the better days he has spent in stella, besides fishing and gathering for herbs he rubs the back of his head sorta worried still but wishes for luck here.

He realizes he has to rush off he bows saying sorry then takes off.

(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum