Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Dragon's finest treasure [Maple]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

A Dragon's finest treasure [Maple] Empty Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:38 pm

Ryuko

Voda river, the lush landscape that surrounded the riverbanks made for an environment that the principalities had long desired to claim as their own territory, and after the campaign from her order she had successfully conquered the surrounding region.

The settlements had all joined under Illingrad's rulership, and in return received peace and prosperity. These that opposed them? They were turned into an example, a reminder of what would happen to those who didn't know their place in the world.

It was not that surprising that some of the factions opposing the prince had painted her as a tyrannical warmonger, and perhaps in their eyes she was truly a 'Tyrant Dragon', but there was a side to her that only few people knew about.

Thanks to the safety that was found in the abundance of the order's presence she felt safe enough to invite Maple over, but even now Ryuko was not entirely certain what the half-elf thought about the recent events. Perhaps that was why she wanted to talk to Maple, to hopefully convey that the woman she adored so much was still there, behind the conflicts and hunger for power.

She had been seated at the riverbank, her legs quietly swaying back and forth in the water as she watched the lush green landscape. Nature, pure and unchained nature that had been allowed to coexist along civilization. There was not the typical desire of mortals for expansion, because in this case people had come to respect the bounty that nature gave them.

"Maple?" Ryuko called out, wondering if the half-elf was nearby.

#2Maple 

A Dragon's finest treasure [Maple] Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 am

Maple
If Maple even heard of all of things that had happen recent was a good question, Maple's major flaw she never kept up with a lot of events, bring Maple places was merely guided by Ryuko to go some where, when she was left to her own devices she just merely existed in anywhere woods related, unless these things came to her. Maple was most likely not gonna know unless there was a rare chance she went to the towns close by to find something. Most of the time Maple could be left in a peaceful section of woods entirely be safe from what goes on around her unless something was trying to find her intentionally.

With luck, Maple was left in area far away from any conflict and war calling her there was most likely a safe thing unless people started letting things slip to the things going on. The quiet nature area seemed almost like she was not there at all. Ryuko could have expected this Maple was more adapted to nature enough that she seemingly was not there.

When calling for Maple, It would be a few minutes but she would eventually show up. Maple as always was just a happy woman. Calling for Maple upon in which the few minutes passed. When Maple seemingly just popped out of nowhere from behind Ryuko, Wrapped both her arms around her and seemed to kiss Ryuko twice on the right cheek of her face and rested against it like it was nothing and seemed to just stay there.

#3Ryuko 

A Dragon's finest treasure [Maple] Empty Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 am

Ryuko

Maple's sudden emergence brought a genuine smile onto her lips as she felt Maple leaning against her back, the warmth of her embrace, the gentle kisses on her cheek and the way she was resting her cheek against hers... It truly soothed the turmoil in her mind.

The dragon girl's tail swished lightly around Maple, coiling around her back as Ryuko turned around in the half-elf's embrace and leaned against her, one kiss on the lips, two on her cheek as she attempted to gently guide Maple onto the grass, and then she simply stayed there, hugging her wife.

"Maple my dear... I have been thinking." She paused, attempting to decide on the best way to convey the meaning of her words. "I'm not sure if you heard about the recent events. War is brewing in this land, a war from which I stirred the embers of conflict. It might be difficult to imagine, the gruesome actions I performed so far. Some might say they were all for the sake of power, and they would be partly correct. I desire power, but the reason behind it is far different than what one might think."

She closed her eyes, nuzzling against her lover as she continued. "I seek power to unite my people, and to become capable of protecting that which I hold dearest. When the gods send their champions to kill me I was determined, but also scared they would one day target you. And that is the one thing I can't allow. Never will I permit for this to become a world without you by my side."

She paused, a hand raised to Maple's cheek as she attempted to caress it tenderly. "It is for that reason I hope you will be willing to remain at my side, even after I formed the Dragon Order. I know you like nature, which is why I made the headquarters of my order here of all places. But there will be times you hear things... terrible things, but I want you to know that even if there is truth in these things, I am still me. I still love you more than anything in this world. And neither have I forgotten our promise~ Although I guess you didn't expect to get a castle when you agreed to become my wife~"

A playful wink followed as she leaned in to kiss Maple once more, asking softly. "Maybe once things calm down we can think about building a family together~"

#4Maple 

A Dragon's finest treasure [Maple] Empty Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:28 am

Maple
At least for how seeming sheltered Maple was, the reality of war and conflict was not something she was most likely numb too, in some manner Maple seemingly just had been able to deal with it all being out of the way. But this is the kind of world that most like she assumed was ,ere;y the cycle of human, Another part of most likely why she merely often just stayed in the woods. But at least seemingly for now most of this did not seem to bother her.

Guiding Maple was easy she was not resisting, most likely because there was not a reason too. Maple was in no threat and she over all was okay but lead to the grass seemed to be simple. But over Maple seemed content with how. She merely seemed to listen what was going on it was not really seemingly unsure what all was entirely needed to be said by her right away.

Since all she could do is ponder over all how long this could last, Even if it would be a safe idea even until all of these things were done."The only thing you need to over worry about is my safety."Maple did mention of since well she could do so much but knowing when throwing a large scale situation as this no doubt these people might get an idea knowing some one existing such as Maple. but knowing this there was mos likely a plann already in mind.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum