Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:38 am

Kaito

Kaito followed by his cute feline companion come walking up to meet with the guard captain again this time to look for a cult that become a problem for them later, Kai wonders if the cult of Tutrix is starting to grow here as well as the rumors that have gotten to his ear from his house mates that some times go on tasks for him to get him things he needs. He feels that the vex woman he met in stella may have something to do with them, as the two that were following her bared the mark on the cult of their robes. The captain of the guard looks Kai over, taking note of the fact Kai was already in a mask and cloak, he wonders if Kai might end up being one of the cult but pushes the thought from his head then gets down to business with Kai.

(152)

#2Kaito 

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:38 am

Kaito

The guard captain stands taller and he gets ready to start his talk. "I need you to find out if the rumors are true if there is a cult taking root in this fine city and report to me all that you find so we may move to take care of it before it becomes a bigger nest." Kai nods not wanting to let anyone else get swept up in a cults lies and vulgar teachings, he isn't a holy person but he has seen what destruction a cult can do and cause on his travels. He hopes he can find out what their aim might be and see if he might even have a chance at not getting discovered and maybe killed or causing him to have to kill anyone that might cross his path so their filthy roots will be cut out of the city before they can poison the ground.

(155)

#3Kaito 

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:39 am

Kaito

"Now get out there and see if you can find anyone that knows anything of it." Kai turns to Revy who opens her bag and Kai's clothes change to normal clothes and his face is mask less his hair hanging loose and wavy curling at the longer parts that sorta bounce as he walks down the streets, looking for anyone to ask if they have seen any thing or know of anything that might be happening near by that might give him a lead. The first person he walks up too looks like he is crazy to just be walking around spouting non-sense about a cult and that their could be danger to the people of the city that might hang in the balance of any info they could give him. Revy facepalms a little as Kai was being far to direct which seems to be blowing his cover if he had, had any in the first place.

(160)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

Kai moves on to person two and three at the same time and he asks if they had heard any rumors of the cult that might be growing in town and that he was interested to see what they had to offer to him and his godless ways, because his heart was starting to feel empty and his life useless and devoid of any hope that he had any worth, and he is close to just taking his own life from the crushing weight that seems to be piling up on him as he gets stronger and better at what he does, he is in a guild but he just feels isolated like he has no one he can turn to or relay on. That every step he takes is empty with them because he is barely around them or has any contact with them. He figures they would be better off without him.

(154)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

A fourth person near by had over heard Kai and what he said and felt, they knew they had to speak up and help him find the light of the cult they are part of, though it is small it is still growing and starting to get a decent set of roots. Revy is worried Kai might have let his actual feeling bleed through and said how he had really felt so Kai might actually find comfort in this cult since he felt none with Fairy tail. The man starts talking to Kai whose eyes seem to light up with happiness, at hearing from someone that seems to know something finally about this rumored cult. "Tutrix welcomes all to her soft, cool embrace." The man seems to light up and Kai wonders if Tutrix isn't just a cult because the man in his seemed to glow with a faint blue hue at her name.

(156)

#6Kaito 

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:40 am

Kaito

"Come to the store with the glowing crown tonight at around sunset and give the person at the door the code Illucifan Nagar"" The man wonders off into a crowd after giving Kai a strong hint to where to meet them and how to get in to the meeting with them Kai looks to Revy who looks worried that this might go bad and Kai might get himself in trouble, and she won't be able to help or protect him from the trouble that will come his way from it, knowing that one woman was already looking for him and a different one called him a daemon lord before but that woman Judith just shrugged it off. Revy fear maybe something is gonna happen soon with Kai and he might end up on the wrong side of the fight. Kai picks her up and he pets her head and carries her with him as he goes to see if he can figure out where he would have to come to later that day, and he sees the place.

(180)

#7Kaito 

Kaito

The place looks to be a butchers shop that is in decent condition. "The king's cut." He laughs a little at the name as the king would probably have them beheaded, but he has heard the current king is a coward but that was from his master who seemed to have a bit of a dislike for royalty. He leaves the area with Revy, then when the night is starting to fall he returns and he walks up to the door and says the password clearly when someone comes to the door. The door swings open and he is lead to a tunnel hidden behind a false wall by a decent sized and hairy man who doesn't speak a word to him just leads him and Kai walks into the big area that looks like a ritual could have taken place in, he wonders if this is the place Emil saw the demons at, but he knows he has to pay attention here cause he is alone and cut off from help here.

(173)

#8Kaito 

Kaito

What appears like the leader of this sect of the cult walks up to Kai. "Welcome to the cult of Tutrix, my new friend, but I have some questions for you." Kai stands up straight wondering what this man could have to ask him and if he is gonna really be okay here, but he knows he is gonna be fine cause he still has his magic and his hand to hand combat skills. He looks to the man and nods as if telling him to go ahead and ask his questions to him so maybe he can get to finding out more about this cult. "Why did you want to join us? How did you find out about us? Will you give your full body and soul to serving Tutrix?" Kai stops for a moment and he gathers his wit and his courage for this.

(150)

#9Kaito 

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am

Kaito

Kai looks the man right in the eyes and without a slight bit of fear in his voice he speaks. "I wanted to join this cult because I am empty and I always feel lacking in my heart, I hoped it would give me a feeling of belonging and to fill that void in my soul. I heard whispers on the wind that I could serve a higher power. Yes I am willing to give everything I am into serving Tutrix." The cultist leader looks like Kai's answers ticked all of his boxes perfectly and he starts walking away from Kai then he raises his hand and cultists come from the shadows. "Nice try spy but I am not so blinded to believe in your candied words." The cultists come toward Kai would starts to flee and he makes frost spikes to slow them down and launches one cross wind to buy him time.

(158)

#10Kaito 

A spy in the cluster. (Solo quest) Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:43 am

Kaito

Kai busts out the shop's door and he grabs Revy from the ground lifting her who looks more scared then he looked in that moment at how fast and loudly Kai had busted out of that place. He keeps making tracks jumping down alleyways and behind things to throw the cultists that had stuck to him off of his tracks then he starts toward the where the guard captain had told him to bring any info he got from this day of spying and learning of this cult. Kai walks up to the guard captain who notes Kai looks like he is out of breath and disheveled like he was just in danger and knows that the spying did not end up going well but Kai tells him all about it and where he had last seen them even though he knows they are probably long gone by now for how long the other cultists kept after him then seemed to have just disappeared off the face of the city. Kai is paid by the captain and he leaves with Revy so he could treat her to some ice cream and cookies to help her calm down.

(197) (Total:1635)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum