Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaito the collector

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Kaito the collector Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:31 pm

Kaito

Kai hearing from Khalash, caused a slight rush of dread that he will have to try and play nice to recover money he lost in a bad deal in bad wares. Kai nods, listening to the lecture Khalash had for him on how he can't mess up the refund or he will not pay him, plus Kai has to hold down the fort as well will the one that needs to refund comes in. Kai dons the classer clothes and fake clothes he wore the first time he played vendor.

Kai seems to be a natural helping people nearly as they uttered a word to him of need, having fun with it cause, at this moment he isn't Kaito he is an alter ego a façade of a vendor working hard. He wonders when the one that owes the owner will come in and if this is gonna be a hard fought battle or a simple swap of words and jewels exchanged, But he figures it will be a war of words or just a plain old waiting game till the other gentlemen made a scene.

Kai hears the shop bell ring and the target was in sight.  Would you happen to be the kind gentlemen that my boss told me that would be in to pay a refund on a bad item ?Kai's voice is sickeningly sweet and kind. The man looks him in the eyes and looks very unhappy having to hull himself all the way here and the man with the complaint isn't even here.

The man looks around displeased then walks up to Kai. Where is he ? he complains then he is not here to explain himself!? Kai shakes his head signaling the owner is indeed out. Sorry sir business had him out to look for more useful items, but I can explain. Kai keeps the sickeningly sweet voice.

The man slams his hand on the counter. I demand him be here now for this or i will not refund. The man is turning dark red in color from how angry he is. Sir I must ask you control your anger, this is a place of business and you are causing a scene and hurting your reputation faster with this act. Kai keeps his voice sweet and nice while explaining the defects and the item failing to work in the correct way.

The man realizing Kai is right he is just hurting himself by causing a scene and making people uncomfortable and this item was indeed defective and was worth a refund. The man takes the item and hands Kai the refund and then heads out the door keeping his head low so people will not watch him.

Kai as he was told places his hand on the orb and it slightly changes alerting Khalash that the refund has been complete, Kai gets his reward out of it and finishes out the sales of the customers in the shop then he changes and closes the store locking it up and heading home after another day of doing hard retail work.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum