Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

#76Izanagi Aurum 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:26 am

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi Aurum's eyes widened in bewilderment as he laid eyes upon the sight of the ripped Saint.

"Well, I've heard of getting into shape for the holidays, but this guy really took it to the next level."

Lyn the Fulgato, however, responded with a single meow before nonchalantly turning around to leave.

The festive workshop, usually filled with the sounds of toy-making, now pulsated with the rhythmic beats of intense workouts. Jacked Saint Nicholas, boasting bulging muscles and a physique that could rival a seasoned bodybuilder, was busy crafting gifts that screamed empowerment and strength. Dumbbells, workout gear, and protein shakes for children of all types filled the shelves. Even the mischievous ones received a special set of exercises, turning their antics into opportunities for growth.

"Marry-buff Christmas to you all!" Nicholas and his workers paused, collectively posing and yelling with contracted muscles and a strong growl. "Yeah!" Suddenly, a gift was thrown at Izanagi, propelling him outside into the snow, the door closing with a resounding thud.

"Talk about lifting holiday spirits..." Izanagi mumbled, feeling the aftermath of a very powerful hit as he dusted off the snow from his clothes.

#77Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:26 am

Naga
The member 'Izanagi Aurum' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 6, 38, 42

#78Daiko Flayme 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:05 am

Daiko Flayme
”Wait, so… you don’t ride on flying reindeer?”

“Nope, I can fly myself! Ho ho ho, how weak do you think I am?”

“But I thought… I thought… for the symbolism and all…”

“… What symbolism? Reindeer aren’t even ideal mounts! They piss, groan and eat too many mushrooms – can’t trust those creatures with helping me deliver all of my gifts!”

“And elves-“

“Elves?! Why elves, exactly? They don’t even like the cold!”

“… So you fly around yourself with your sack filled with gifts-“

“Pocket dimension.”

“Wait, all of that’s accomplished with magic? So you’re an even greater mage than Alisa! How’s that even possible?!”

“See?! You magicians in this place are too green, you got to eat your spinach and get plenty of sleep! That way, you can all grow as strong as this old prick here… I got you a kickstart in this box, though. Consider it an act of kindness from dear ol’ Santa Nicholas.”

#79Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:05 am

Naga
The member 'Daiko Flayme' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 41, 65, 45

#80Sofia 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 am

Sofia

#81Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 am

Naga
The member 'Sofia' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 25

#82Ittindi 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:55 am

Ittindi
As Ittindi walked into the mysterious workshop, he wondered to himself if he was dreaming. He didn't recall exactly how he ended up here, but in front of him was one of the most muscled men he'd ever seen. With a body like that Ittindi wouldn't even need a ladder to clean a chimney he could just jump up to it.

The jacked man was currently wrapping a present, Ittindi couldn't believe his eyes. To be so strong and still have delicate enough of a touch to create such beautifully wrapped gifts. The knot symmetrical, the color schemes encapsulated the perfect holiday spirit. How could one man be so great, it was at this point that Ittindi realized it had to be Santa Claus no other individual could be so magical. Giving him a bow he'd say.

"Oh great Saint Nicholas, will you teach me how to wrap presents the way you do."

The man would turn his chortling and hoing didn't feel as jolly as his gifts were. He handed Ittindi a gift, then the most malicious grin appeared on his face. He would open the door and throw Ittindi straight out. Flying through the air Ittindi would wake up in his bed gift on his lap. While happy for his gift he was saddened about not being able to learn the art of gift wrap.

#83Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:55 am

Naga
The member 'Ittindi' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 80, 7, 5

#84Sofia 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:40 pm

Sofia

Rerolling from;

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t67013-the-white-knight-toga (6)
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t66680-from-the-ashes-woh-event-fang#599979 (3)
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t66912-last-call-kanna#599467 (2)

No pressure, but if I get another 21-25 range people in the media are gonna need hopes and prayers...

#85Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:40 pm

Naga
The member 'Sofia' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 72

#86Raymus Kouris 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:42 am

Raymus Kouris
By popular demand (according to that one post) Im back and here to do a quick crimbo roll

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 VKsDy2Z
#87Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:42 am

Naga
The member 'Raymus Kouris' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 22, 100, 90

#88Yuurei 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:43 am

Yuurei

#89Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:43 am

Naga
The member 'Yuurei' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 44

#90Rockie 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:36 pm

Rockie

#91Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:36 pm

Naga
The member 'Rockie' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 11, 76, 63

#92Kanna Kusanagi 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:26 am

Kanna Kusanagi
"Well shit... Since when is Santa supposed to be this fucking swole?", Kanna could only gawk as the rather buff man known as Saint Nicholas looked awfully different from any and all depictions she'd ever seen of Santa Clause, a nice, portly old man with a white beard and a fuzzy red costume. As she walked inside the cottage, there he was, utterly ripped and lifting presents larger than himself without even breaking a sweat... Kanna's jaw dropped, puzzled as she scratched her temple, and finally realized, "I mean... Guess this makes it kinda believable that he can haul off presents to the whole world."

#93Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:26 am

Naga
The member 'Kanna Kusanagi' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 74, 88, 27

#94Alaric Holloway 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:25 pm

Alaric Holloway

#95Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:25 pm

Naga
The member 'Alaric Holloway' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 43

#96Jin Tatsumi 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:46 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Snow crunched beneath his boot. A strange feeling among the places that he had been. What new wonders awaited in the world, he thought to himself as he watched the billow of smoke form a chimney. A strange home nestled in the snow regions and adorned with reds and whites. Jin moved to knock on the door, but it swung open before his hand could reach it. The paladin stepped through, beneath bells and baubles. Toys and gifts lined the walls and floors, leading to a spiraled staircase downward. Jin looked out at the room. A lone man stood in the center. One that he almost recognized from years past. The figured flexed his muscles and the jolly old coat blew from his body.

"So you came to get stronger? I present to you three paths to take. which will you choose?" Saint Nic asked as three presents drifted forward and opened before Jin. The man eased forward peering at the three options.

#97Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:46 pm

Naga
The member 'Jin Tatsumi' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 89, 11, 13

#98Dan 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:49 am

Dan
Dan smiled as the sounds of Christmas surrounded him as children played in the snow and carolers sang their hearts out as ice blew all around them. Dan was on a mission to visit old saint nick to get his yearly present. However as he arrived he found a most peculiar sight twas not old saint nick he found at the old man's house but Jacked Saint Nicholas loading the sleigh for transport. "Ehh your not the jolly fat man with a red nose and a belly full of jelly." Dan stated curiously as the giant of a jingle hopper flexed his large body and ripped his Santa suit revealing his Christmas gains. Dan was stunned as the giant elf of merry and pre workout tossed him a gift before flying away on his sleigh with eight jacked reindeer leading the way. Dan grabbed his new parcel before walking away.

#99Naga 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:49 am

Naga
The member 'Dan' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 56, 60, 17

#100Requiem 

Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:55 am

Requiem
Requiem had finally found it! The gift giver!

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Christmas Rolling Event: Jacked Saint Nicholas - Page 4 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum