Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Call [Kanna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:01 pm

Nikki

WORDS: #### | TOTAL: #### | Blue Moons

“Wahahahahaaa!!! Wait… S-Shit, the jungle? Reckon we took a wrong turn?” Fun and frivolity seeming to have transformed a formerly feisty femme into a soul which was rather more festive at this point, Miss Marcello seemed to be practically brimming with mirth as she raced along with the mask she had stolen earlier on her face and a bottle of something golden-brown in hand, though suddenly and rather spectacularly did she realize that perhaps she had allowed the good times to get the better of her. After all, it looked like they were in the middle of nowhere?

“Ah well, we still got some drink left~? Think is your turn, if you wanna keep the game going~?” Not that she minded that fact too much since it meant that she had her mate all to herself now, with a breath the brunette seemed to lift her face covering up and plonk it onto her skull like a cap before necking some of the strong stuff from the bottle she held in hand and offering it for the sake of sharesies, then she suggested that they return to their little contest of wills as she settled into one of the more inviting portions of grass and waited upon the response of the woman with whom she had arrived…

~ It's more fun ~

~ to play with your food ~

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:27 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

WORDS: 150 | CLUBBING | @Nikki

"Dude, shit ya ain't kidding... How the fuck did we even get to the fuckin jungle... We didn't even have that much to drink?", Kanna hadn't even realized her surroundings as she'd been happily strolling away with her beloved, drunk on not only the liquor they carried, but the endorphins that followed their never ending bouts of lust.

Snickering as she watched Nikki slipping on the mask, Kanna stepped down on the soft, comfortable grass underneath her, crossing her legs as her hand fell on her lap and the other on her woman's, at least until Nikki offered her a glass. Kanna took a good, long swig, and by now that foul taste no longer really bothered her as much when the buzz had well and truly taken her:

"Alright soooooo... Have you everrr...", she brough a finger to her lips, "Banged someone to get out of paying a bill? Or a debt or whatever~"

From one proud sexually liberated woman to another, she felt utterly no shame in admitting this was something she considered, at least when the other party struck her fancy.

BEING THIS BAD

NEVER LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD~
- Kanna Kusanagi

#3Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:27 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 210 | Blue Moons

“Shiiiiit, been more than a few months I've given ass over cash to keep a roof over my head, among other things~?” The scarlet eyed siren seeming to snicker at the question she was given by the girl with the green gaze, Miss Marcello had no issue admitting the fact that she had little qualms giving a little something something over the money in her pocket in some cases, or perhaps ever more so when there was so little in that pocket, which only felt natural given where she had come from. Hell, even punching that V card was as much about getting her a shiny as it was exploring the art of lovemaking, right?

“Now, how about uhhh… What's the biggest thing you've had in your ass~?” The influence of a question like that one only seeming to colour her mind with crudeness and the steady progress of the drinks certainly not helping either, while the attempts she had made before were crafted with care for maximum reward by this stage the vixen was happy to wade through the mire of vulgarity, and so she asked something that just might bring a little bit of rosiness to those cheeks again. Though, knowing Kanna, it was never a sure thing…

~ It's more fun ~

#4Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:37 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Ohhh yeah I feel ya, for me it was... Hmmm...", Kanna snickered at her words, not the slightest bit surprised by it, and all too liberal with admitting it as she cupped her own chin and turned her attention to her lover with a smirk, biting her lip as that first night crossed her mind, "When was it that we first hooked up again~?"

Kanna took a swig of her drink, though her lover's even raunchier choice of question made her cheeks puff as she all but choked in her drink, only to chortle as a trickle of alcohol dripped down her mouth. Wiping it as she swallowed, she handed the bottle back to her lover:

"Heh... Does it count if its two things? I think one of em was about... This big... And the other maybe... This big?", she motioned with her hands, getting larger at the second, still idly rubbing her temple. Hard to remember exact dimensions when you're in that kinda position. Arching her brow as she looked into those ruby red eyes, Kanna fired off the next question with an arched brow, "What's the most people ya ever fucked in one night?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#5Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:52 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 250 | Blue Moons

“D-Damn, two? Shit… Even I haven't doubled up~?” Perhaps hoping to see a dash of redness in the cheeks of her lady love but not expecting to be the one with her cheeks left a-burning, not only did the brunette find her face growing as Kanna admitted to going in for a little pass the doblé but her eyes as well, and admitted that she had bested her on that count.
“Shiiiiit, at least four? There was this night I got really drunk with this group of buddies and well, a bunch of us ended having a kind of orgy? Just popping and swapping, I can hardly remember em all?” Unable to fully answer the question which followed after however on account to the issues she had of memory and well simple arithmetic, all that Miss Marcello could remember was passing and being passed about like a cigars in the waiting room of the maternity ward, and yet numbers seemed to elude her. That was definitely the most sizeable occasion, however.

“My turn, hm… What's the one sex thing you've always wanted to do, and never got the chance~?” Smirking as she collected the bottle of booze and took a sip soon afterward and then narrowing those ruby reds as she considered her own inquiry, all too quickly did the voluptuous vamp find her brow bobbing as she asked something that she knew she might have to note the answer to, and hoped for something spicy. I mean, sounded like she was marching into birthday present territory, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#6Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:07 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Babe, if you wanna give it a try... All ya gotta do is ask~...?", hearing that answer and the hint of stammering behind her riled Kanna up like nothing else, and she couldn't help but slip her arm around Nikki's waist and pull her in, nibbling that earlobe as she breathed those husky, teasing words, "Ooof holy shit... Ya defenitely have me beat there babe, my max is three and even that is a wild night. I guess two's sweet spot really~?"

And yet she couldn't help but admire her lover on her own libidinous accomplishment, and how Nikki seemed a lot more adept at orgiastic pursuits than she was. Still, being reminded of her adventurousness only made her all the more attractive. Her next question though... Kanna defenitely had to think about it for a bit... She hummed and folded her arms under her bust, looking down at the grass before turning her gaze up to Nikki:

"Yknow, I never actually had a... 'Relationship' that lasted more than a few hours, or maybe days I guess. Hard to find a partner with who you don't wanna just squirt and skirt y'know?", she added and bit her lip, knowing she was now with the only person with whom she could possibly fantasize about an adventure liek that, "But I always wanted to have a like, a proper sex marathon. Y'know when you just spend the whole damn week or more in bed, doing nothing but the lover in your arms, lots of water, and just order delivery if ya get hungry~?"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#7Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:23 pm

Nikki

WORDS: 220 | Blue Moons

“Hahahaa, shiiiiiit, and here I was thinking it would be having some amazon brigade running a train on ya or something~? Or just the local garrison after a long bout of manoeuvres? Suppose it is in a way, just with a one woman army, eh~?” Offering a keen sense of focus to the reply of the fair femme and feeling her heart strings tugged that little bit by it, it was easy to forget that they had both been 'strays' when it came to matters of coupling before getting together, and now that the blonde drew attention to it there were plenty of opportunities that they now had which weren't around before. It almost made her feel guilty for the little crack about more debauched dreams, which she could not confirm nor deny ran close to home of course.

“Your question by the way, sugar tits~?” Ultimately relishing the fact that she had found someone in the world that she could confess all over her weird shit to and then some, and seem to get just as much to in return, Nikki couldn't help but feel like the most smitten of kittens as she nudged her lover for her next inquiry and passed the bottle of booze back to her as she did so, eager to see just how much their confessions had seemed to raise the anté.

~ It's more fun ~

#8Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:40 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

"Okay shit that's actually pretty damn hot, i'll give ya that~... If i ever figure out how cloning magic works, you'll be the first to know~", damn, she almost felt silly now as her own felt rather tame compared to Nikki's who had her nibbling her bottom lip, but in the end, Kanna stuck to the path she'd chosen, no shame.

Though she was down to get her rocks off in groups, single minded woman like her still preferred to give all her attention to one person. Even if she had to slip out of bed before they woke up. But now here she was... Looking into Nikki's eyes unerringly, she knew now she'd found the one person she wanted to share everything with... And bit her lip as she mused on everything they could do together:

"Alright, my turn yeah~?", she grabbed the pitcher and took a swig, pausing for a moment to muse on it... Her hand falling on her chin, knot forming in her brow... Looking at Nikki... Until a devilish thought crossed her mind, knowing just how to use the next morsel of knowledge to her advantage, "What's your dream place to fuck it out? Don't metter if ya ever actually did it there or not~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#9Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:16 pm

Nikki

WORDS: #### | TOTAL: #### | Blue Moons

“Hahaha, probably… The palace, or failing that, maybe that big ass grand cathedral? Right on the alter…?” Asked a question which in her mind seemed a very definite case of 'go big or go home', Miss Marcello chuckled as she considered the matter for a moment and seemed to find the two most sizeable and significant venues she could think of to indulge such a sinful act, and took rather a generous dose of relish from both. I mean, nothing quite like pissing of church and/or state, right?

“Shiiiit, asking all this kinky stuff, suppose there's only one question I could ask which'd really shock ya now~?” Soon finding the grin she wore seeming to soften however when she felt that their frolicsome fun might just be ripe to take a more serious turn, or at least a sweet one, a long but not unhappy breath seemed to escape the lungs of the ebony haired enchantress as she shifted to crouch in front of the fox she had spent practically every waking moment of the last year with and reached into her pocket for something she had been carrying for a little while now.

“Kanna… You wanna get hitched? Like… no big deal and we can still fool around but uh… Feel like I wanna make you MY woman now~? Like… Bad bitch on my arm I can show off and go "You like her? well, shit on you, she's all mine!", ay~?” Plucking a simple but sweet ring from it that she had picked up merely on a whim but more and more feeling that she should use it for the big one, Nikki could barely wait to see the face of the fair femme when she realised what was happening, not that she wasn't serious about the question itself of course. Never planning this but after all this fun the moment never feeling sweeter, she looked to her with a hope for a yes even if she didn't entirely expect it, and no hate in her heart if things went the other way either…

~ It's more fun ~

#10Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:26 am

Kanna Kusanagi

"Mmm, Cathedral would be my kinda place too~"

Kanna bit her lip at those words, her mischievous, lustful grin drawing on her face as she bit her lip, only to arch her brow quizzically as Nikki crouched in front of her... But nothing prepared her for what question came next:

"Wha...?!", when that question reached her ears, Kanna just froze... She simply stood there, gawking between the ring and her lover, eyes wide, jaw dropped, cheeks flooding with colour. Was she fucking with her? No... No way... She was serious? Kanna always thought herself anything but the marriable type. But as that sudden, unexpected proposal hit and her heart skipped a beat, Kanna suddenly lunged for those lips, both hands cupping Nikki's cheeks and pulling her into a deep, longing kiss, "Mmmmmnfh~...! Fuck yes~!!"

Another kiss as Kanna practically pounced her, heart hammering in her chest like a schoolgirl whose crush had just confessed on her, a feeling as alien to her as the very thought of being proposed to:

"I don't even care if we fuck around or not babe... When you're in the room I can't look at nobody else? And besides... I feel like ya been my woman for months now~?", another kiss as Kanna shook her head, gazing into those bewitching, reaffirming her commitment as she squeezed her lover close, and finally gave her enough space to let Nikki put the ring on her finger... All as her blushy smile turned into a smirk, "So long as we're clear on one thing, Nikki~...? When we go on our honeymoon... Ain't nobody but me gonna be seein that sweet ass of yours for months~"

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#11Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:32 am

Nikki

WORDS: 200 | Blue Moons

“Y-You will?!” The proposal so on the fly that the feisty femme couldn't quite believe it when the luscious lass before her actually seemed to agree, for a moment all she could do was blink as she looked toward those beautiful beryl irises, but once it was over she was only too eager to slide the band of their bond upon the finger of the blonde and beam as she did so. Among other things, of course.

“Ahahaha, babe, we're gonna be gone so long people will think we're dead~? Well, deader~” The scarlet eyed siren seeming to snicker almost immediate when her fantastic new fiancé made a comment about them practically disappearing from the world when it came to their honeymoon, Nikki had to admit that she didn't mind such an idea one little bit, especially in light of the comment that her bride had made only a matter of minutes beforehand. Not that she was wholly consumed by her jokes though and all too quickly once the deed was done the dark dish found lunging her those lips, she practically pounced her partner, and had no intention of letting her go for even a single second until the light of the sun forced them into retreat…

~ It's more fun ~

#12Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:35 am

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna nodded and kissed her again, smiling, and blushing as her beloved slipped that wedding ring on her finger. She felt her heart hammering in her chest, never in her life imagining how she'd end up with a ring on her finger... And now she couldn't help but cling and claw at her beloved, wanting nothing more than to lose herself in her woman:

"Goood~... Mmmnfh~...", Kanna squeezed tighter to her, nails digging into her back as she clung her to her lover's fine, full figured frame, practically gasping as the two fell on the soft, welcoming grass, suckling those soft, luscious lips between her own as she gazed into her eyes, brow, "The world can get turned upside down while we're gone, for all I care, ain't nothing to it... I love you, Nikki Marcello~..."

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

#13Nikki 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:41 am

Nikki

WORDS: 190| Blue Moons

“Bwahahaa, world's gonna go upside down and back again more times than we can count while we're away, babe~?” Smooching and slurping upon those luscious lips as the love and no small part of her libido seemed to get the better of her, the buxom brawler beamed as she squeezed her beloved blonde against her with maximum relish, and found herself snickering as she took a far more innuendo laced approach to the words of the woman she grasped and groped at as well. After all, whenever she was with this woman, that was her world, right?

“I love you too, Kanna Marcello~!” Not that she was all that able or equipped to convey that fact beyond her silly jokes and the clumsy cliches spoken between so many, Nikki knew that she might not ever be able to say just how much the minx in her arms meant to her but hoped that her deeds would speak volumes, though still seemed to smile as she teased the temptress on the nature of their wedding. After all, as the one who gave her the ring, she was the 'man' here, right~?

~ It's more fun ~

#14Kanna Kusanagi 

Last Call [Kanna] Empty Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:17 pm

Kanna Kusanagi

Kanna Kusanagi may be a made up name she came up with to escape her old life, but fake though it may be, it was still hers, the name she had when she met the woman of her dreams... That was reason enough to hold on to it even as the two lost themselves and the blonde could only quip back between her teeth, for she was busy smooching her bride to be:

"Mmmnfh~... should be a Kusanagi in there somewhere ya cheeky bitch~...", with a heady, lustful growl, Kanna soon rolled the two around until she was straddling her lover, making it quite clear that it would take far, far more than being the one to propose to wear the pants in their relationship, especially with Kanna oh so preoccupied with peeling them right off of her, alongside anything else she could fine, "Guess we're getting double barreled names."

A fitting choice really, after all... She was Nikki's, and Nikki was hers. The two of them belonged to one another, and Kanna would never let her go.

BEING THIS BAD

- Kanna Kusanagi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum