Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Void Caverns - Darkfang the Kobold Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

Void Caverns - Darkfang the Kobold Lord Empty Fri May 03, 2024 8:00 am

Naga

Darkfang the Kobold Lord

Somewhat different than the regular Void Caverns that opened recently, reports arrived from Caelum about a monstrous Void Cavern from which actual monsters spawned, seemingly corrupted Kobolds drunk on Void Power. While the Caelish Order of Knights have vanquished the fiends, reports reveal a massive castle at the other side of the cavern, forcing the knights to retreat after initial investigations.

Due to its massive size the Void Cavern was labeled a Devastating tier, more dangerous and unpredictable than ther others. Due to its massive size three groups are required to enter the cavern and work together to clear the castle. Only after reaching the throne room where a massive monster awaits will the group be able to battle for glory, and wealth... lots of it...

Cavern Description: Located deep in Caelish territory in the lands of Albion, the cavern takes the form of a massive medieval castle seemingly sculpted out of Void matter, one that the group will have to lay siege to. Aside from being guarded by a collection of magical traps and puzzles there is also reports of a kobold army occupying the castle.

Objective: Once the initial groups have been formed, the raid will need to deal with overwhelming numbers of lesser kobolds and their void-tainted counterparts. At the end of each set of obstacles, the group will face a mini-boss they have to defeat upon which the throne room to the boss will open.

Those who succeed in clearing the path to the boss room will be eligible to participate in a special raid.

Difficulty: Devastating Dungeon

Enemies: There's a seemingly endless amount of Void Kobolds dwelling in the region. They usually wander small groups, often led by a smarter Kobold wizard or Kobold Beastmaster who can control a pack of wolves. Alongside a collection of traps and puzzles the groups will have to overcome there are three Champions among the Kobolds that have to be bested.

The boss's powers are unknown, but a horrified scout reported a name: Darkfang the Kobold Lord... who took down an entire legion of knights with one fell swing of his massive weapon!

Maximum participants: 9 (Will be split into 2-3 threads according to rank). Sign up by posting your character's name in this topic.

Post Deadline: 4 days per player, 1 week for the DM

Dungeon Master: Ryuko

#2Lumikki 

Void Caverns - Darkfang the Kobold Lord Empty Fri May 03, 2024 8:06 am

Lumikki

I’m signing Lumikki up for this UwU

Void Caverns - Darkfang the Kobold Lord Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Briar Caidh 

Void Caverns - Darkfang the Kobold Lord Empty Fri May 03, 2024 8:14 am