Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elvhen 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:29 pm

Elvhen

Samhain's Party Games

Samhain Cross-Over Quests

• Zombie Shooter: Zombies can never really die, at least these. They created a game for all, as they may pick up a gun of their choice and roam around the City, shooting Zombies by themselves or with friends! Come, give them a ticket at the booth, and they'll let you enter the portal of Rez Evil. Mind you, not all of them are the same, as some will leap at you, tank you down, or screech while chasing you down the street like some maniacs they are. After getting a high score or leaving before you die, you may turn in your score to the booth, and they'll give you Pumpkin pops depending on how many posts you've done. At most, you can be rewarded with five pops!

• Night Shift: You didn't expect to have all the fun, right? Maybe the spirits and deadly beings wanted to have fun with you! You're now working the night shift at a closed Pizza Party Restaurant. Your job is to make sure no one breaks in; things don't go too crazy and don't break down. You must work till 6 am, watch the screens, and check on the rooms to ensure everything is tidy. There is animatronics of the mascots just hanging about. So nothing much to worry about since they should be shut off.

The flier won't tell you that; wait, what was that? I swore I heard something move. Let me be right back; I think something is there. I see eyes... they are... Whaaa!!! *Buzzing sounds*

For doing this quest for six posts/6 am, you will get 6 Pops.

• Date Game: You will be the prize of these four dashing and beautiful beings that are hidden behind each door. You will ask questions, get to know them, and, what? Do you think this is a dating game? No, you will try to find out which one is the average human being among the four doors.

You will post five posts; 1st post is getting prepared; in the second, third, fourth, and fifth posts, you will ask each of them in their post questions, and then @Mishiko to reply with answers to each of the questions to the respective post/Contestant. Your 6th post, after Kuri posts their solutions, will be you answering which one you're most interested in and which you think is human. You may make up their genders, as they'll be using a voice changer anyways. For doing this, you will receive 10 Pumpkin pops.

The answer will be given at the end of the Event on November 30th. Winners get an extra five pumpkin pops. This is a solo game.

• Tea and Drinks with the Mad: You will get invited to a spectacular tea party! Oh yes, a tea party with not just tea but probably spiked tea that will make you see things. Sit at the table with the Mad Hatter and his friends as they offer you drinks, food, and stories. Will you tell them one too? You can bring a friend, as they always say, More the Merrier, unless you're a party pooper, then they'd try to kill you instead.

Each post is 2 Pop; the most pops you can receive here are 10.

• Creature Adoption: Come and help the company with their adoption center. You can help take all these creatures up for adoption for a walk, bathe them, feed them and show them off to people. We have many small and large creatures up for adoption. These creatures were abandoned by their owners, put to sleep by humankind, or slaughtered for their uniqueness. This universe gives all of them a second chance at life and life when adopted. Maybe after showing them off to people, you'd get interested in adopting one too?

You may adopt one as an NPC; who knows, maybe they'll be authentic in the future. For doing this quest, you will receive 10 Pumpkin pops for six meaningful detailed posts. This means details of the creatures, background, appearance, and adoption process. If not clear, then you may do ten posts for ten pumpkin pops if there are posts of you not doing anything with the creatures except the first one. They will not count.

• Slender Them: Come to our booth if you'd like to try our little game. A game of search and a scavenger hunt. You must find eight pages of drawings to return, but if you do, you will be rewarded Pops! 10 Pops! Isn't that wonderful? Just be careful as a tall unknown being walks along the dark Forest, capturing all to kill and take back with them. The first post must always be your entrance, so nine posts, each being you finding a page.

• Mini-galore: Welcome to our large market of minigames. Unlike the other games, you can come here and play our little games to earn 2 Pumpkin pop each! You can walk around with your friend(s) and play games with each other or do it alone. This can be done in the same thread, have [Minigames] in the title.

Mini-Games List

• Bobbing Apples
    • Tail on the Donkey
    • Throw the Ring on the bottle
    • Can you Guess what you're feeling with your eyes blinded?
    • Whack-A-Face
    • Bloody Mary
    • Solve The Lock!
    • Paintball War
    • Blackjack Kill
    • Wheel of Food, Can you stomach what you get?
    • Which Cup has the Gold?
    • Hit the Bullseye to sink them in the water

Event Details
  • The event runs from the 15th of October to the 30th of November.

• The user may participate with multiple characters during the event.

• Due to a magical Force, weapons or magic are not allowed for combat purposes.

• The event takes place in Samhain.

• Reply to this topic with the list of issues (with direct links, not hyperlinks) and the total number of posts written to claim your reward.

Name's Rewards

Zombie Shooter;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Night Shift;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Date Game;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Tea and Drinks with the Mad;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Creature Adoption;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Slender Them;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Mini-Galore:

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Total Pumpkin Pops; TBC
Overall Reward Requested; TBC

Code:
<table class="compbox"><tr><td>
<p class="regulationsubtitle">Name's Rewards</p>

[b]Zombie Shooter;[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[b]Night Shift;[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[b]Date Game;[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[b]Tea and Drinks with the Mad;[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[b]Creature Adoption;[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[b]Slender Them;[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[b]Mini-Galore:[/b]
[list][*]
[/list]
[i]Pumpkin Pops Due;[/i]

[u]Total Pumpkin Pops;[/u] TBC
[u]Overall Reward Requested;[/u] TBC
</td></tr></table>

Last edited by Elgar’nan on Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/Make Pops Even)

#2Mishiko 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:36 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko's Rewards

Zombie Shooter;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 5

Night Shift;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 6

Date Game;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 10

Pumpkin Pops Due; 10

Creature Adoption;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 10

Slender Them;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 10

Mini-Galore:

Pumpkin Pops Due; 24

Total Pumpkin Pops; 75
Overall Reward Requested; 75

DONE

Last edited by Mishiko on Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:39 am; edited 5 times in total

#3Jikan 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:44 pm

Jikan

Jikan's Rewards

Zombie Shooter;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Night Shift;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Date Game;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Creature Adoption;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Slender Them;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Mini-Galore: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t64179-family-spookfest-minigamessolo#568833 6 games

Pumpkin Pops Due; 12

Total Pumpkin Pops; 12
Overall Reward Requested; 12

Last edited by Jikan on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

#4Yuurei 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:15 pm

Yuurei

Name's Rewards

Zombie Shooter;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 5

Night Shift;

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:06 pm; edited 7 times in total

#5Kaito 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:07 pm

Kaito

Name's Rewards

Zombie Shooter;

(5 posts)
Pumpkin Pops Due;5 pops

Night Shift;

Pumpkin Pops Due;6

Date Game;

Pumpkin Pops Due;

Pumpkin Pops Due;10 pops

Creature Adoption;

Pumpkin Pops Due; 10

Slender Them;

Pumpkin Pops Due;10

Mini-Galore:

Pumpkin Pops Due;24 pops

Total Pumpkin Pops; 65
Overall Reward Requested; 65

DONE

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total

#6Sofia 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:25 am

Sofia

Sofia's Rewards

Pumpkin Pops Due; 10

Total Pumpkin Pops; 10
Overall Reward Requested; TBC

#7Elvhen 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:19 pm

Elvhen
Mishiko has earned 75 Pumpkin Pops

Yuurei has earned 75 Pumpkin Pops

Sofia has received 10 Pumpkin Pops

#8Elvhen 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:39 am

Elvhen

Kaito has claimed 65 Pumpkin Pops

#9Elvhen 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:11 am

Elvhen
Yuurei has claimed 75 Pumpkin Pops

#10Elvhen 

Pumpkin King Festival - Samhain's Cross-Over Quests and Mini-Games  Empty Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:41 am

Elvhen
Jikan has received 12 Pumpkin Pops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum