Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night Shift (Kaito)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were going enjoying their time in Samhain as they played a lot of games and enjoyed different activities. Still, it would seem like someone wanted them to work at night. It would seem like their shift was to start at midnight and they just had to work until six in the morning. It was just a pizza restaurant, and he was supposed to just guard the place and make sure that everything was fine while watching the screen. He wasn’t alone either because he would have Kaito with him.

He was sitting down on one of the two chairs that were there. He would look at the screens that were in front of them and he would see the weird animatronics there. He wondered why they had them here, to begin with, and it made him shiver.

“At least we get to hang out for six hours.” He said to Kaito.

#2Kaito 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:09 am

Kaito

Kaito and Revy walked into a place that claimed that they needed someone to stay from the late hours till the wee hours of the morning and he was confused why they picked him but he said that it was fine and he joined in on it and he walked in and he saw Yuurei and Renji and he realized that they seemed to also be here maybe they had also been invited to handle this place. Kaito was getting the creeps just from being in this place as this seemed like it was more of a horror show than some of the other sights he had seen while he was in this place and he walked up to Yuurei hear him speak to him.

"I hope hanging out for six hours is all that we end up having to do, but if that is it then I will be thankful." Revy is looking around cause she feels like she is being watched and she is very much on edge and that has Kaito also on edge thinking it is only till 6am or so he hoped.

#3Yuurei 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:14 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito and he would chuckle as he was hoping that would be the only thing as well. He would just look at him for a second and then he would look over to the screen. He would see that everything was normal right now.

“Yeah, but knowing everything we've been through so far, we should expect the unexpected.” He said to Kaito.

Renji would move toward Revy who looked like she was nervous and make sure that there wasn’t anything hiding in the room with them.

“You’re brave Revy, last time I did something like that, a spider ran after me trying to eat me.” He said as he was behind her.

Yuurei would continue to look at the screens. If they wanted them to look at the screens for six hours, then it meant that something usually happened at nighttime, right? He would shake his head as he was thinking too into this and knew it was just a regular job.

#4Kaito 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:25 am

Kaito

Kaito looked at the screens as well and he feels like the things on the screen had slightly moved but it might just be that he was tired and that he was just seeing things but he was gonna make sure to keep his eyes on them just in case and he swears he hear something fall in the kitchen and he wondered if this place might have rats and he taps on the kitchen screen but it seemed like that viewing orb must be broken so he looks back to the one with the gang of them and he feels they moved again but he again is unsure if that was really what happened.

Revy looked at Renji and nearly slaps him but she stops herself as she was not looking to hit him in fear. "You... why do you have to make this worse by saying that?" She shivered a little even though she isn't scared of spiders.

Kaito looked to Yuurei and he hopes that they can get this figured out as the time is winding around for them. "I am sure I keep seeing them move a little every time I look away so lets be ready." He hoped that he is not just crazy as he looks at the other screens again.

#5Yuurei 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:33 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at the screen as it would seem like he and Kaito were focusing to make sure that they didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. While he was looking at the screen, he would see something move. It was quick and he couldn’t make it out. He would rub his eyes as he wasn’t sure if that was truly what he saw. He would rub the back of his head as he didn’t like this feeling at all. He would look over to Kaito and he would look at the animatronics that Kaito was talking about.

He would stare at the screen but didn’t see them moving at all. It was then he would blink a bit and he would see something different about them.

“You’re right about that, we got to make sure we aren’t seeing things.” He said to Kaito.

Renji would look at Revy and he would chuckle a bit as he would rub the back of his head.

“Sorry about that, I just thought about it when I saw what you were doing here.” He said to Revy.

#6Kaito 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:56 am

Kaito

Kaito has a very bad gut feeling as this was so odd to see and feel but he knows that he needs to make sure that this rooms doors work so he touched the system and it seemed to work and when he had done that Revy jumped in fear of it and Kaito looked back and rubs the back of his head. "My bad Revy I just wanted to test it I didn't mean to spook you." He looked back at a side screen and it seemed a curtain had opened a little and Kaito stuck his head out the door way looking up the hall toward where that thing should be if he paid attention to the lay out correctly.

"You ever think that there might be a mecha spider here?" She shivered as she was not going to let her guard down and she stays close to the wall while looking out the other door way than Kaito was looking out for any signs of movement and she hoped to god that she was fast enough to see it coming that she can react.

Kaito looked over to Revy and he hoped that he hadn't bitten off more than they can chew coming into this and he hopes they live to tell the tale of this night and not from the pit of somethings stomach as it was nearly three now as he keeps his eyes peeled.

#7Yuurei 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:11 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Revy and see that she would be close to the wall, and he would shiver because of her words. He hoped that there wasn’t one in here with them or he would scream so loud the whole world would hear it.

“If there is one, then it would be on the wall somewhere and you’re close to the wall.” He said to her.

Yuurei would continue watching the screen as it would seem like Kaito, and Revy were doing their own thing. He would blink a few times and he would rub his eyes a bit as they were bothering him. He had been staring at the screen for too long and it was getting to him. It was then he would see one of the animatronics was missing. His eyes widen when he saw this because it was there just a few seconds ago.

“Hey, I think one of them those anim-thingies is no longer there.” He said to Kaito.

#8Kaito 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:40 pm

Kaito

Revy got away from the wall and she ran toward him and started playfully hitting him on the head as she hadn't thought about that and he was making her fears about being in this place worse as this was already scary enough for her she didn't need him making the place even more of a spooky experience for her.

Kaito hears what Yuurei had said and he gets up from the side looking out the door and he sees that the man is right then hears a big noise from the kitchen screen. "You don't think it is in there do you?" Kaito was not worried that the thing in the kitchen may be looking for a knife and Kaito had not brought his sword with him and these things are robots so they would be a very hard thing to beat as they wouldn't feel pain and that was something that he did not share in common with them. "I am gonna keep my eyes on these screens like a hawk now before we get jumped." He stares at the screens but his eyes are tired from being up most of the night.

#9Yuurei 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:47 pm

Yuurei

Renji would see that she was running to him and he would open his arms to embrace her. Still, that wasn’t what happened. Instead, he would feel a hit to the head and he would rub against it as if he deserved that.

“Sorry, I just didn’t want something to drop on you is all. I rather you be next to me if anything.” He said with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would look at Kaito as he had asked him a question after the noise had been made. He would gulp as he wasn’t sure if that was the case. He would shiver as he hoped that the animatronic didn’t grab a knife to kill them.

“I’m not sure, but let’s pay attention to the screen.” He said this to Kaito as he would look at the screen and he would see that another animatronic went missing.

Okay, what the hell was going on here?

“Look another one is missing.” He said and at this point, he would just stare at the screen where the third was one, and hoped it wouldn’t move from there.

#10Kaito 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:06 pm

Kaito

Revy stopped hitting him and she sighed as she had over reacted but she knows that this place just keeps getting scarier and scarier as the night progressed for them and she sat staying close to Renji.

Kaito looks at the other screens and he sees something and he goes a bit pale as he sees it then he stammers out the words to Yuurei. "I-I-I found it Yuurei." He pointed to a screen and it is looking right into the screen at them like it could see them through the screen and he thinks he hears something moving in the hall way to his side and he see the stage curtain is all the way open and empty and Kaito shuts the door on that side and then there is hard bangs on that door that was shut and Kaito is unsure what they are going to do as it seemed like they really wanted to get into the office with them and that probably was not going to be a nice time.

#11Yuurei 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:10 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to where Kaito had told him to see. He would see the animatronic looking at the camera as it was moving around. He also noticed the knife that was in its hand and he would shake his head because he was planning on running away.

“What the hell man.” He said out loud as Kaito went to check it out.

That was when he closed the door shut and he would hear large banging against it. This wasn’t good and he would turn to look back at the camera and the other animatronic was looking directly at the camera. He would shake his head as they were almost done with their job. This was the last hour and when it came the banging on the door would stop. He would look at the screens and the animatronics were somehow back where they originally were.

“I’m out of here.” He said this as he was leaving with kaito.

[exit]

#12Kaito 

Night Shift (Kaito) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:20 pm

Kaito

Kaito was proper freaked out by that happening and he knows that he needs to be careful and he needs to make sure that the door held. He heard the knocking stop and he checked the window and what ever was out there was gone then he looked back to Yuurei. " Yeah I don't think I am coming back to this place anytime soon that is for sure." He sees that they all had moved back as the time rolled over and he started to wonder if there was a gas leak or something and he and Yuurei had just been seeing things or not and he leaves with Yuurei as the Exceeds followed right behind them as they went and Kaito was really never coming back to this place as he was not going to say that none of that happened but he is going to have nightmares of those creepy looking things for a bit after this and he doubts that he will get Revy to sleep at night for a very very long time.
(exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum