Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:48 pm

Mishiko

She looks at the invitation to see she was invited to a Tea Party. A tea party? She has yet to ever be to one. She was wondering what a tea party was like. Were they the typical ones where everyone would gossip about a random event or someone they have not personally know? She did not know where her two guy friends went, so it is evident that she was going to go alone. Shoes of flats that were black with white bows, wearing her dress that was checkered that had overalls. Under it was a dress made out of black wool that went just above her knees. Next, she went down the path filled with flowers and trees. On the trail was a red carpet it led to a long table full of treats and drinks. She looked around to see if anybody was there, but so far, she had found no one. She was a little skeptical of this location and this invitation. Who would send her an invitation to a tea party?

Who else will be at this tea party of madness?

#2Sofia 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:05 am

Sofia

WORDS: ### | To A Tea

Good gracious, who am I to resist such a darling invitation? Feeling like she enjoyed the dark dimensions more and more given their array of games and parties and other delights, Sofia Serena was in high spirits as she trotted her way toward a little event to which she had been invited to, and couldn't help but to not only feel some girlish glee but also giggle because of her childish sense of excitement over the event that was to follow.
I haven't been to a tea party since the days of Mr and Mrs Snuggleberry and Porksly Pig… Practically beaming from ear to ear in fact as she considered the topic at hand, the bubbly brunette could remember all her childish efforts toward such an occasion and sighed happily as she did so, and hoped that this cavalcade of cups and crockery would be more like the games she once played as opposed to the lessons she used to take in etiquette. Those she hated, but seemed unlikely to occur in the realm she now found herself in.

“Teeheehee, well hello there~” Wasting little time either once she arrived in slipping into place next to a stunning soul with silver hair and suspecting that her intentions in doing so were not entirely childish either, sofia hummed to herself and eyed the pretty little thing who she had chosen as her nearest table mate and winked at her before looking over the scene, and spying a steaming pot of tea shaped much like a tophat none too far away in doing so.
“Shall I be mother then, hm~?” Reaching forward at the sight of such an intriguing object and frankly feeling like just being here seemed to lower her inhibitions and make her so much more prone to impulse, sofia smiled at her would-be friend and offered to serve them both up a piping hot cup of the contents eagerly, before beginning to lay out not only a saucer but also a receptical for each of them and humming as she waited on the strangers reply eagerly. After all, this was all about the ceremony, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#3Mishiko 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:30 pm

Mishiko

What the dress looks like

It seems as if someone already beat her to it. Mishiko looked to see someone she felt was familiar, but unsure why. She could hear her speak about playing the 'mother' and even if Mishiko was older than her, maybe playing along will be entertaining. She powerwalked towards the party and had her hands behind her back to look about. Her eyes then met up with some emeralds who was already preparing it all. "Oh, tea is it? Tea does sound great," Mishiko spoke in her ghostly alluring tone. She then found a seat of her own and as they both appeared so did some randoms. A man out of nowhere appeared. He wore a large funny hat and his makeup was odd, but humorous. Another was a rabbit who hopped to their seat. Then there was a mouse, and a man who was half rabbit.

"Ohohoh, looks like we have guests. Party, party it is! We have things for our little party," he clapped happily as he looked at the girl with emerald eyes. "Ooh! A server, a mother, a helpful being indeed. You shall be those things for our party of interesting things, and tea!". He gazed then at Mishiko, "And you! You are who? You shall be our special guests that mother and all will treat. For you both, we all think it is lovely to meet,". he took off his hat and bowed, putting it back on immediately after to sit down. Everyone was now waiting for 'Mother' to start giving out the saucer plates.

#4Sofia 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:22 am

Sofia

Perhaps this won't be so different from childhood, hm? The brow of the beryl eyed beauty seeming to lift when more folk seemed to arrive and fill the seats along with herself and the silvery stunner she had seated herself next to, Sofia couldn't help but feel her lips curling as she spied a strangely dressed fellow arrive with animals in tow and some who seemed to in a state of transition, and couldn't help but feel all the more reminded of the little parties she had with her teddy bears when she was little.
“I'm sure the loveliness is ours to behold, Mr…?” Certainly happy to indulge the air of the occasion and well and for that reason seeming to giggle a little as their apparent lead offered up a welcome, the siren smiled and tilted her head to one side as she returned the compliment she was given, and then offered up an opportunity for the figure that lead them to offer up a proper introduction for himself.

“Let's see here then~?” Busying herself with the task that she had chosen meanwhile and letting the brewed concoction within the piping hot pot to flow freely into the arrays of cups and saucers around the table, miss serena took a 'ladies first' approach by filling the cup of her comely companion before moving around the table in a circular fashion as she served them up their refreshment, and couldn't help but feel a little dizzied in doing so.
Hm, unusual scent…? There certainly seeming to be something strange about the smell of the tea which she poured and the rising clouds of steam which came from the cups as she did so, she could tell that this mixture was unlike any leaves or additions of fragrance which she had ever discovered before, and yet was not put off by it. In fact, she kind of liked that hint of light-headedness that she was provided…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Mishiko 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:40 am

Mishiko

The tables were decorated in colors of delight with a mix of some blacks and maroons, splotches of purple even. The Hatter looked at Sofia and giggled cheerfully as he offered a hand, a hand for a handshake. "Oh Mother, dear mother, I am Mr. Mad Hatter. That I am and this is Sir Rabbit with a clock. Right there to my right is my best friend march hare. Now now, don't go on starting a tea party with out my friend Mr. Hare, don't dare as he'd give quite the scare. But same could be said for me as I love tea!" he happily danced around while standing on his chair seat. Mishiko watched this all play and thankfully she got her tea first, "It's quite the party I must say, Mr Hatter and friends," she implied to them all as she felt it was unkind to ignore some.

"Thank you, 'mother'," she chuckled and then looked at her cup. The air made of a smokey green rose to the noses as it gave off some unique scent. The scent soon gave light-headedness as Mishiko began to see more colors. Everything was becoming alive, even the flowers and trees. "Are those faces on those trees and flowers?", she squints.

#6Sofia 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:52 pm

Sofia

“My my, I would never dare to start such an affair without the delightful Mr Hare~?” The brow of the brunette lifting at the showmanship of her host but certainly in no way that could be called reproach, and in fact quite the contrary, Sofia grinned as she found his rhyming manner somewhat infectious and couldn't help but mimic it herself as she answered him, and then looked to both of his lagomorphic associates in turn.
“Oh~?” Turning her head soon after however at the note from her comely companion, the beryl eyed belle looked toward the flowers and the tree that the woman had indicated for a moment or two as she slipped back into her seat, and then claps her hands together with excitement when she happened to spot the fact to which her fellow fair femme had indicated.

“Goodness, I'd say they do, don't they?” Nodding at the assertion which had been made by her new argent haired acquaintance as she spied row after row of smiling faces looking back toward her, Miss Serena lifted her teacup and blew on it to cool it off, and habitually takes a small sip from it as she continued to eye the collection of shiny, happy flora looking back toward her.
“At least they look as if they're enjoying the show, no~?” Looking toward the cup however when she had found that the flavour of their brewed beverage was even stranger and stronger than the scent that it had been giving off, all the same it seemed to sooth her, and as such the girl with the green gaze felt ever more giggly as she felt herself sinking into her chair. Such a potent choice, eh?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#7Mishiko 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:29 pm

Mishiko

The trees and flowers were in a dancing mood. It made her squint harder and then turned her head to look at the bunnies and mad hatter. Was she on drugs? She probably was, but it wasn't really illegal here in Samhain. "I suppose so, better to enjoy yourselves than not have fun at all," she responded softly and then looked back at them. "Hohoho~ that's the spirit!", he hopped out of his chair and danced on the table happily, missing every saucer and cup. He laughed cheerfully and picked up now his saucer and cup, drinking his tea.

"Have you ever seen the Queen? She hates tea, and my hats! Not really, she loves my hats, but I heard she is allergic to cats. Quite sad," he then looked over to see a floating cat. A cat with different tones of purple. "Speaking of cat, a cat with a hat. A smile at that," he snubbed his nose as he gazes at the silly cat. The cat swirled around them all on his back as his fluffy tail wagged, "Teaaaaaaa? Nasty stuff I say, but the stuff in it is another story," the cat spoke and tipped his hat. Mishiko looked at the emerald babe who was giggling about.

Mishiko smiled and chuckled as she looked at the cat and mad hatter go off on each other in their rhymes. Everyone was dancing at it as the flowers, trees, rabbits and hare danced now with their cup of tea, thanks to mother that is.

#8Sofia 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:36 am

Sofia

“There's no reason they should miss out, after all~” The fair fox found in total agreement when it came to her argentine associate on the matter of the plants and their enjoyment, it was rapidly becoming apparent that Sofia's judgement was quickly wilting in favour of frolicking fun, and for that reason the fox picked up the tea pot once more and seemed to trot toward the festive fauna with every intention of helping them to enjoy the festivities.
“In fact, here you go my darlings! Drink up~!” Utilizing the piping hot item without any real understanding of the effect she would have as she wielded it like a watering can, the fine and fantastic fluid seemed to pour from its spout and hit the earth in which the flowers and the trees found themselves being rooted, and through that act seemed to once more conjure steamy vapours which hit her nose and only seemed to add to her enjoyment of the occasion all the more.

“My, my, look at you up there~?” For that reason Miss Serena seeming to grin as she saw their host seeming to take to the table as if it were a dancefloor, the emerald eyed enchantress only too eagerly trotted back to it with a smile on her face, and placed the teapot back on the table before offering her hand to him as well.
“Mind if I have this dance, Mr Hatter~?” There no sadder experience than seeing a man dance alone after all or even a woman for that fact, the flaxen femme felt a sudden urge to indulge some fleet footed foxtrot ot something and tilted her head as she did so, but was polite enough to await his invitation. After all, it would not suit an occasion such as this one to steal his thunder, would it~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Mishiko 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:44 am

Mishiko

Mishiko watched as the beautiful woman gave some 'tea' to the plants as they sang with glee. Rooted to the point of them full dancing till the unexpected. The Hatter clapped their hands and chuckled as he watched Sofia attend to their forest with some tea. The Hatter noticed that Sofia was approaching which he twirled after doing the jig to offer a hand. "Ah, yes, a wonderful, wonderful girl to dance with. Come and join as more the merrier!", he cheered and danced on the table.

The table was motioning to their dance and Mr. Hare, Mouse and Rabbit all wanted to join. They got in their own positions and did their dance. Their dance that was lighting up the place as it turned night. Fireflies roamed the beautiful forest as Mishiko unknowingly joined them in their little prance and dance. Mishiko took Mr. Hare's hand as they started to do their dance. The Schottische dance to be precise. All may know due to no details, but Mr. Hare was just his name, a name for the bunny man's ears, tail and feet. Oh, how he could dance and jump with those feet.

Thankfully, he was taller than Mishiko as they twirled on their side of the table. Mr.Hatter wanted Sofia to enjoy her dance as he enjoyed his, his favorite being the humor dance, the jig. Sadly, all good things must come to an end as they all danced and partied respectfully till the end of Halloween.

-exit-

#10Sofia 

Tea and Drinks with the Mad [Sofia] Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:16 am

Sofia

“Oh my, my, with lines like that I'll start to think our host has intentions beyond my cup~?” A semblance of the soul beneath the merry mist seeming to rise up within miss serena as her hatted host made a comment about her wonder, the girl with the green gaze grinned as she shot him a comment that was only encouraged by her current condition, and continued to try and keep pace with him as they tapped their toes and threw their limbs about on top of the table.
“Maybe even my saucer as well, hm~? Ahahahahaahaaa!” Coy and kittenish to say the least but enjoying herself all the same, the brow of the brunette bobbed as she called upon her cruder character while keeping an element of class about her, and then burst into laughter as the elation of the moment and perhaps the substance she had been drinking seemed to get the better of her as well.

“Hurk!” In doing so seeming to lose that key element of the focus she needed to continue her escapade unabated and the foot of the femme found falling upon the instability of a teaspoon, the inexperience of her expertise in such a dance showed in how the emerald eyed lass seemed to stumble as a result and all too quickly toppled from the 'stage' in a rather spectacular display of clumsiness, though in no way that would leave her sore and aching for long either.
“Pffffffft!” Seeming to have the sense of grace or simple sentiment of relaxation enough to land on her back and feel more embarrassment than anything else, even that moment of fluster was fleeting as the fox seemed to lurch from her body and see the pratfall she had performed, and was quickly lost in a guffaw again, and not for the last time either. It seemed that the giggles would extend all the way through to the morning after now, didn't it~?

[Exit]

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum