Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Brone Heavyaxe 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:10 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone took another sip from his glass as Lumikki pulled Toge away to skate before the young man could even finish answering the dwarf's question. Brone shrugged and looked about the area to see who else had attended the festivities. He had caught sight of Yuurei who engaged himself with conversation with another new face. The dwarf had thought about joining in, but caught sight of Tamas who was sitting by himself. "Not gonna let that slide" He muttered as he walked over to where Tamas was.

Gnicholas noticed this and realized the dwarf was taking a comforting social approach. The gnome, however, cared not for such social interaction, so when Alice had returned with his cup of tea, he kept to himself in a safe corner so he could drink his tea and read through his notes in peace.

"Nice te meet ye, lad" Brone approached Tamas and took a seat next to him, "I'm Brone Heavyaxe, and ye are?"

#27Alexandre 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:51 am

Alexandre
When Yuurei told him he was doing well for himself, he disagreed. He didnt do anything worth while, still meandering around. He shakes his head "Only marginally better. There is no significant progress" because he still lacked purpose. And he felt redundant here since they had Tamas.

As Yuurei continued speaking, he would reply appropriatelly "A knife? Oh you mean this" he said and showed his weapon that he had. It was a sword that was snapped in half and clearly used as a makeshift knife or dagger. The swords guard was useful for protecting his hand from any sword of blade attacks.

Next question was the guild master asking him if he would join them, which was a surprise he was so open to accepting new people
"Well, I have come with the intention to join. Although are you sure? I feel I am redundant. You have him for the bladed combat and" looks at Lumikki "You have her for anything frost based magical"
He looks back at Yuurei "I wont bring nothing new to the table" he was a practical man and his usefulness was irrelevant in his eyes. Everything he can do, Tamas and Lumikki could do better. They were more fresher for combat and did questing a lot more than him. Meanwhile he was rusty from not doing much since he was in prison for years and only had some fights here and there. He was not at his peak condition anymore. He looks like as if he'd weigh down this guild

#28Yuurei 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:55 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Alexandre and how he represented himself. It would seem like because there was someone with ice and another person who used swords, he felt out of place. This caused Yuurei to chuckle a bit as he didn’t care about all of that.

“You should be fine. I don’t mind if you have ice abilities like Lumikki and can use a sword as well as Tamas. If you want to join us, you’re more than welcome to do so. I use all different types of weapons, and Brone is a weapon user himself.” He explained to Alexandre.

He looked at everybody who was enjoying themselves. It would seem like they were socializing in one way or another. There were others who were just enjoying the ice, which was part of all this.

“You’re free to be here and do what you like in Paradise Dawn. I just don’t want innocent people from the North to be harmed, and you should be fine. And if you feel that way, redundant I’m sure you will find a way to rise up and become stronger. You might have someone to work with in the guild, so don’t hold yourself short.” He said to Alexandre as he continued to observe everyone.

Renji was moving around the ice as he would make his way to the little girl who was trying to do tricks. He would smile as he would do some tricks and pull off some cool stuff. Renji wasn’t sure if she wanted to mimic or learn what he was doing, but he was spinning in the air, and skating backward.

#29Lumikki 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:36 pm

Lumikki

As Lumikki skates she would look on at Luna and how beautifully the little one moved. So little but she took to the ice like it was her own. Lumikki clenched her hand as jerked it back on the finish of her spin. Dark frost pooled in her fist and she whipped her arm up, throwing her magic in the air. A flurry of black snow began to fall, like petals dancing down from the sky. Lumikki looked straight up as it fell and enjoyed the spectacle and feel of her snow touching her skin. She would look at Luna from the corner of her eye as the girl shown even through her snow, and she smiled.

Lumikki would shift her gaze back at Toge, her partner on the ice. "I would love that more than anything Toge. A demon with her own realm, own power. Why I'd rip my father apart." She grinned in a way both lovely and cruel. Lumikki grabbed Toge's hand and lead the stride. Lost in the thought, moment, and feeling. Almost dissociated from her own party. His presence just had the effect of bringing out the dark and cruel desires in her and since there was nothing immediate to destroy, she had energy to spend.

She kept the movement simple at first, his lack of experience made him stiff in her grasp and yet he followed her stride masterfully enough. In her amusement she guided him in a waltz like dance with her, their momentum picking up speed. In a cusp of a turn, when the momentum was shifting, she let him go safely as not to let him fall in the jerk of release while she continued her steps. Circling her guildmate as she continued to lose herself in the moment and the daze that was clouding her. Darkness dripping off her at first, from the abundance of energy welling within her. It looked almost like she was shedding petals or feathers as she moved gracefully.

Lumikki came to a point in her glide and entered an intense spin. The dark pouring out of her in droves of dark feathers. She blurred in rapid motions as she was smothered by the feathers drifting, until she could no longer be seen. Lumikki rose in the air with the momentum she had on the ice, spinning as she slowly levitated higher and higher. Once she was thoroughly satisfied of her flourish in movement. She brought out her arms and wings to slow the pace, arching her back as she did until she came to a full stop in mid air, slowly gliding in soft waltz to the flower she made early morning and and landing on top. She coaxed the ice of her blossom to open up further. She hovered above her frozen flower with her six wings outstretched, panting from her display. Lumikki was flustered when she realized the spectacle she put, covering her face with her top most wings before gliding back down to Toge.

"Sorry, got lost in the moment...I got excited."

#30Tamás Horvath 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:22 pm

Tamás Horvath
He was observing Lumikki and Toge and watching them ice skate. He observed Lumikki as she gained 6 wings once more. He remembered seeing those once when they were dealing with those Chaos men. He wondered what was the significance of this that she spread her wings here. Perhaps she was really enjoying Toge's presence.

His thoughts were interrupted by Lumikki's uncle if he recalled correctly. The person he heard so much about. How great he was and such. Tamas slowly turned his head to look at him. Yes, Brone has the age advantage. But it is still odd to call him a lad. It felt that way to Tamas at least. He thought when you at least reach the ripe age of 35 you stop being a lad in any and every possible way.
"Tamas Horvath" he spoke in his usual brief and monotone answers. And he looked back towards Lumikki whom he overheard was apologizing as she got excited. Ah, so thats why the wings. So she really liked Toge's presence.

#31Go D. Drakkon 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:43 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge watched as Lumikki spun around and created snow. It would seem like she was doing it for herself and the little girl on the ice. That was sweet, but it was not something he was interested in. Still, he heard her words and it would seem like she wanted to kill her father. He was intrigued by this; it would have been a spectacle to see, one that he wished he had front-row seats to see. Still, killing another demon for power, hurt because that would mean one less demon in this world.

“Interesting words, I want to see two demonic beings fight to the death. It would be a grand scene to watch if I say so myself.” He commented on what she said to him.

He would allow her to take the lead on where they were going on the ice. He was in the presence of a daemon, which made this event worth going to after all. It was soon enough that e would feel his hand being let go and he would move freely on his own. He kept his balance on the ice, moving his feet to slide in the direction they were going.

She was a pro on the ice though as he watched how she circled around him. It was then she would put on a show for him. He wasn’t sure why, but it was magnificent; her wings coming out to show her daemon form, and he could see that she was doing this for him, or just for herself. Either way, he would take the credit for why this performance came to fruition.

“No need to apologize. I enjoyed watching your beauty come to life. I don’t think you should be holding anything back.” He said as he continued with his stride on the ice.

#32Emil 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:03 am

Emil
Emil just keeps skating with his children and he wonders if this is really a party or if it is just a time waster. He looks over seeing Luna giving Indiana a run for his money and he wonders why she is so skilled at such a young age if maybe she was starting to come into her own but she is still too young so he wonders if maybe she is just smart for her age and Fang got the short end of the stick on that but he guessed that seemed fair as he was guessing that Fang more took after him as he sees through his daughters act and he knows she is far more gentle than her brother and that is why she follows him and takes equal blame as she couldn't see him taking the blame alone and getting split from her.

Emil knows he is going to have to find them a proper mother that can help them unlike himself but this was not the time or place for that as this was a "party" plus it was all men beside the one woman he kind of wondered why it had to be so early in the morning as well, maybe to protect the ice from the beating sun that would probably start to melt it but he just keeps to himself as he is not sure what else there was really he could do besides that.

#33Alexandre 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:44 am

Alexandre
Well he could see why Tamas joined him. The guy had a way with words and making you feel welcome. Though whats interesting was that he said that he doesnt want him to hurt the innocent of the North. Which made him think others were fair game. Interesting
"Well, sir. If you find me worthy, I would like to join your guild" for some reason he couldnt bring himself to say no.

So he would let the guild master do his thing if he wanted to recruit him now. Which was kind of funny. This little party looked like a welcoming party for another member. But considering he would become a member as well, he figures in one way it doubles as a party for him as well. Though now he wondered if there were drinks or if there was only ice skating. He didnt get to see

#34Brone Heavyaxe 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:21 am

Brone Heavyaxe
"Pleasure te meet ye, Tamas" Brone happily replied. The large warrior's eyes was only on the dwarf for a moment before staring off again, his voice showing a lack of interest. The dwarf followed his gaze to see he was watching Lumikki. He then nodded, making a few mental assumptions, "She is gem, ain't she?" he lowered his tone, trying to be more comforting. He was told at times that his demeanor was too loud and forward and could push people away, so he had learned how to pull back while speaking, finding it an important thing depending on the situation.

"Ye gonna dance or eat?" Brone asked as he sat to watch Lumikki unfurl her wings in a dazzling display. He smiled, happy that he could watch his niece be lost in her happiness. Brone then gestured his own drink to Tamas, "Or maybe a drink? I don't judge" He would also give the warrior a smile, regardless if he accepted the drink or not. The dwarf looked about, seeing the black snow fall, wondering where else in the world someone would be able to see such a sight.

#35Yuurei 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would Alexandre speak, and he would smile at him. He was more than happy to bring him on board to the guild. They needed more firepower even if it might be temporary. He would clap his hands as it was decided that he would be a new member of Paradise Dawn.

“Good to hear you say that Alexandre. After this is all over I will give you your guild insignia.” He said to him with a smile on his face.

He looked around and he would see that everybody was having fun. There was a lot of space, and he figured he would make this look even prettier than it already was.

“Time to make this place look great. We might as well celebrate, Alexandre joining the guild as well. I will have people bring out food and drinks from this place.” He would take out two keys.

It was then he would turn one key and a huge palace would appear. It wouldn’t get in the way of the ice-skating area that Lumikki had worked hard on. It was there to make things prettier and for the next thing. The second would turn, and he would summon eight servants out into the opening.

“Hey, if you guys can please make food and bring drinks out for everybody. I would appreciate that thank you.” He said to them as they would bow to Yuurei and would get to work.

They would go into the palace, and they would start prepping everything as fast as they could before coming out with drinks for those who wanted them. He would look at Alexandre and he would chuckle as he wanted to see the look on everyone’s face.

#36Lumikki 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:24 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki giggled at his words. It was odd for a person to tell her not to hold back in this regard, though she chalked it up to simply telling her to embrace her magic and form. Like Yuurei told her when they had first met, that even dark could be beautiful. Her wings shivered at the memory, she hardly saw them for herself, but she felt their gracefulness. She enjoyed the strength they had as she kicked of the ground.

Yet in the moment, they made her fell to out of place. She let go of her hold and the dissipated into the air. Though beyond the moment of her flustered reaction, didn't allow any more of her embarrassment slip form her. Instead holding on to her confident demeanor, and for Toge's presence, only allowing her darker hints to show. She returned to he skating, keeping to only small graceful circles around him. "It's fun having the powers I do. I could even say I've come to love what I am. Showing them off is new to me though, will take gettin used to."

It was then she caught a sight from the corner of her eye, a palace materialized out of no where. It was a marvel to see, and during her party no less. She looked around curiously to see who conjured it, focusing on her Guild Master servants to bring out more food. Her excitement swelled as she was curious to see what they would serve. "That man always surprises me, often pulling interesting things out of no where. I'm curious now Toge, what magic do ye yield? I already showed ya mine."

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#37Tamás Horvath 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:55 pm

Tamás Horvath
With all due respect to Brone, despite his reputation and power and skill. He was not really interested in him at the moment. Keeping his eyes more on the action on the ice. Though Brone easily noticed and said that she's a gem, isnt she. Not wanting to confirm or deny his statement, he merely shrugged. As much as a gem as she was. He currently didnt need to be interrogated by Brone what his intentions were with her or if he liked her that way or whatever people may think. Honestly, can a man and woman be friends and just friends in this day and age

Brone asked if Tamas wanted to dance or eat. But the iron giant didnt budge or reply, so Brone asked if he'd like to drink. Thats when Tamas replied "Yes" in the most blunt and monotone way one could muster. And he continued "I am too sober for this"

Glancing at Yuurei who suddenly pulled a palace out of his ass. Tamas thought he definitely is too sober for this. Although his glance would return to Lumikki to see what she was up to

#38Go D. Drakkon 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:23 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would watch her fly into the air, and move around in the darkness and ice that she had created around her. It would seem like she was enjoying herself without a care in the world. That was a good thing and he would listen to her as she had returned to skating around him.

Toge would hear her words and he would be listening to every bit of it. He would absorb it all in before speaking up to her as he skated through the ice. He looked over to where the huge palace would show up as he saw servants entering it. It would seem like Yuurei had created that, and he would chuckle because that man had no limits it seemed.

“Yeah, he is something, I figured he would help me grow. Still, I do my best to make sure he doesn’t suppress who you are as a person, so be free and don’t hold back. It’s fine to sacrifice small things, but don’t overdo it.” He paused as he was trying to figure out how to answer the no magic part.

“I don’t have magic. I have three companions that do my bidding, and I wield a scythe in combat. I’m like Brone, but weaker in all aspects, but I will get there one day.” He said to her as he wanted to see the world in destruction.

He skated wondering all the pain he could inflict in this world, and terror on people’s faces when he caused them pain.

#39Emil 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:10 pm

Emil
Emil kind of just felt invisible to the people around him so he guessed no one would miss that he left the party early with Fang, as the poor guy wasn't seeming to have as much fun as his sister and he helps Fang over to the wall and looked him in the eye. "How about we get off the ice and grab some food for you." The boy looked up at his dad then to his sister and he agreed as Luna was having fun and he didn't want to ruin her fun. Emil helped him to get off of the ice and out of the skates then to the food and Emil still keeps an eye on Luna as well even though he trusted Indiana to do it he was still going to keep himself on the watch.

Luna just keeps having fun, then she realized that her dad and Fang where gone and she went to the wall with Indiana and he pointed out Emil who was waving to her and she told Indiana they were going over there as well. Indiana nodded and skated with her to the exit and helped her with her skates and got her over to the table with the food and drinks and Emil lifted her and helped her get what she wanted and thab sat her next to her brother.

#40Alexandre 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:48 am

Alexandre
The former highwayman nodded, after this he gets his guild insignia. Where would he want it? Nows the time to think. Well he had an idea, so it will do.
He looked as his future guild master would take some keys out and out of nowhere stuff appeared. Like a huge palace.
"How did it not break anything?" he wondered

"Im gonna go and mingle elsewhere" he said, not sure if the guild master heard him or not since he was doing other stuff, either way he made his leave. He did notice Emil and some kids. But whatever that was, he didnt want to intrude on that. He looked and saw Lumikki was with Toge and that Tamas was with Brone. He didnt know where he should go. So maybe he can just chill on the sidelines and maybe approach Tamas once he's free

#41Brone Heavyaxe 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:22 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Despite Brone's efforts to help cheer Tamas up, it seems the taller warrior wasn't even interested in conversing, at least not with the dwarf, for Tamas' eyes never even gave him a glance.

Brone followed the man's eyes, seeing that he was watching Lumikki mainly. He wasn't sure what could be the reason why the man seemed down, if he was, but the dwarf felt he needed to be careful in such situations. Usually, dwarves would bombard a friend if they were emotionally down, trying to lighten their spirit, but for several years, he had to grow accustomed to how different the social norms were in human society. Being so forward had caused the dwarf to step over certain boundary lines, and he didn't want to make the same mistake again. So he nodded and placed his own drink down beside Tamas, feeling the younger man needed it.

"Whether friend, kin, or mate, love is a pure metal" Brone said as he stood up, "Ye have te heat-treat it, otherwise, nothing will ever be made" He then patted Tamas on the shoulder before walking off towards the large palace that Yuurei conjured. As he saw the servants walk out with trays of food, he would snatch up bits here and there and quickly munch on them.

#42Yuurei 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:54 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would indeed hear Alexandre speak. He would look back at him when he heard he was going to mingle. He was fine with that and he smile at him.

“Enjoy yourself, we have some interesting characters within the guild, so don’t hold back.” He said to him as he would look at the palace.

The servants were quick to make the meals that were going to be given to the members of Paradise Dawn. Well only six of them would come out of the palace with food, while the other two continue to prepare more.

Yuurei would look over to see that Brone had made his way to food. He would walk over to Brone and he would also take a bit of food that was on the trays before they went to serve the others.

Yuurei would stand next to Brone and he would smile.

“It seems the guild is growing to what we saw it had the potential to be, don’t you think Brone? I see so much potential and allies around us. This would make us a fearsome guild, which would probably have those that are even considered good in Fiore wary.” He said this to him.

If they had too much power, then other people would be nervous around them. If they knew that they could easily take control, people would want to end that before it could happen.

#43Lumikki 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:58 am

Lumikki

Brone had began picking his way through the food, Yuurei joining shorty after. Lumikki couldn't pass on the company of the pair, but it was the food that ultimately drew her in. She prepared a spread for her party, but this was more than she could plan. And she was happy there was more to offer, she wanted everyone to have a good time and celebrate.

Lumi looked over Toge and smiled before sprouting her wings and quickly flying over. Landing just between the pair to crash in their moment. "Pretty nice party aye? We don't often see this many members in one place. Honestly, I think I love 'em like family. I hope to see more of 'em in time."

She rested her feet on the floor and retracted her wings. Picking at the spread hungrily and quickly like a bird pecking at their meal.

"Aaaaah, I could really go for a hard drink right now! The sweeter the better!" She turned back on the pair with a mouth full of food, trying to swallow it down quick. "Any grand adventures I've missed?"

#44Tamás Horvath 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:31 am

Tamás Horvath
He looked and noticed a drink and then lookde at Brone confused. Granted the helm hid his expression. He listened to the elder dwarf speak of love, which just confused it more. Why did he speak of love. The man patted him on the shoulder before walking off to the palace Yuurei pulled out of... well we know where.
"Love?" he said confusedly. Yeah the man was so lost by what Brone meant. If he was feeling love, he wasnt aware of it. There was a moment he remembered that celebration, but he merely shook his head as he simply didnt know

Tamas just raised his helm a bit so he could grab the drink and gulp it down. But perhaps he should watch his alchohol levels so he doesnt do anything else while intoxicated. He does remember what happened last time. But honestly he wanted to just forget. This was not the time to get in that headspace. Its just he was bad with people. He didnt know how to socialize.

He noticed Alexandre approached him. And the ex highwayman urged him to try and join the others in food. But Tamas didnt have much of an apetite. This was just too much people at once for his liking

#45Go D. Drakkon 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:17 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would see that Lumikki had gone to their guild master, and his right-hand man. When he saw this, it would seem like this was the best time to make his exit. He was exhausted and he was doing his best not to show it. There was not much for him to do here; he would give everyone the good old Irish exit. He would skate to the sidelines now that she was busy with someone else. His thoughts wonder if he would be able to see her again. She was a daemon, and he loved that about her. Still, he felt like his time on this plane of existence would come to an end soon.

He figured that meant that he would become a demon, but only if he knew what waited for him. He would make his way back to his living quarters and rest up to do more jobs in the morning.

[exit]

#46Emil 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:00 pm

Emil
Emil finished up what he had grabbed to eat and drink and he sees that the children are done as well as they are starting to doze off and Indiana as well was asleep in his chair. Emil picks up the twins then the exceed in his arms and he makes his way to the exit as it seems maybe Lumikki might be very well at home here he guessed that he need not worry about ditching out a bit early as really he hadn't even been greeted by the party girl anyways so he figured if he left she may not even notice but the twins were tired and he was going to take them back to their room and if Lumikki questions him later just explain that he had to go to but the twins down for a nap and then he ended up taking one as well. She would probably believe that or so Emil hoped as he left the area.
(Exit)

#47Alexandre 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:06 pm

Alexandre
Aleandre would notice Tamas was confused with whatever Brone told him. He would go and try and take the man to mingle with the guild people. But noticed that Tamas wasnt really budging. He figured this was probably too much for his liking, so he offered to leave the party with him.
"The guild master can find me a room later. Lets go, he can find me at your place if he needs me"
Tamas though didnt know should he stay because its Lumikkis party, but the minstrel man said that the girl will be fine, she's safe with people who love her. Tamas relented and relaxed a bit. So the two would make their leave and go rest for the rest of the night.
Alexandre was tired from his travels and didnt expect a party. He was ready to turn in, and even sleep on the floor if need be. He just couldnt wait any longer.
He would glance at the party one more time, before making his leave

[exit]

#48Brone Heavyaxe 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone was slightly startled by Yuurei's sudden appearance. When in battle, the dwarf's senses were extraordinary to the point that an attack wouldn't find a blind spot easily, but with a meal and drinks before him, his focus was elsewhere.

"Aye, the lot of them show great potential, the guild has grown so much, and don't worry about those who are wary; those who know our hearts, see us as we are, heroes; those who wary miss out on the party" Brone laughed in between bites, bits of bread flying out of his mouth.

The moment Lumikki dropped down between him and Yuurei, Brone nearly choked on a bit of bread and pork due to the sudden surprise. He quickly grabbed a flagon of ale that one of the servants was passing by with, then downed a few gulps to free himself of the terror. He belched and let out another laugh, "No adventures as of yet, which is making my arms itch" he answered his niece as he looked about. He pointed to one of the servants who was passing by with two flagons, "Mead?" The servant shook his head. The dwarf would do the same to three other servants before one of them confirmed they did carry.

Brone rushed over to the servant, grabbed two flagons and brought them back and handed them to Lumikki and Yuurei, "Hope it's sweet enough". He then looked around and noticed everyone seem to be leaving the party, "Bah! More for us" he then downed another gulp from his flagon.

#49Yuurei 

Lumikki's Ice Skating welcome. - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:40 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his friend speak as he was complimenting the people he was seeing here. That was good, but he knew at least two of them weren’t staying for long. Still, he appreciated them being here for the time being, he had planned to train them and give them knowledge that would push them forward to their next destination. It would be good for the future, and they would have future allies.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see what happens with them. I guess, I mean I know nobody believes that crap truly, but it just bothers me to know we’re being slandered against.” He said as he took a drink and some food.

He would drink and then look at Brone as he wondered if Brone would be able to answer the question that popped into his head.

“Brone, would you ever accept being the Guild Master of Paradise Dawn?” He asked him.

It was a question he had been thinking about recently. He wasn’t sure if that was what he wanted, but if he did step down, Yuurei would still be a part of the guild. He just wanted to relieve himself of the responsibility even if it wasn’t forever.

A bit after he had asked that question, Lumikki arrived. He was done with his drink, and the question Lumikki asked would make him look at Brone as he had answered her question. It would take a while, but he noticed that people were leaving. He took the mead Brone brought him and he would look at Lumikki.

“If any adventures are happening, it will be soon. Your uncle and I have a mountain to climb soon. That will be the only adventure we have at the moment. How are you enjoying your party?” He asked her curious to hear how she felt about the vibe of the guild members.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum