Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Yuurei

Spoiler:

Yuurei had put the outfit on for the event and he would actually enjoy the way he felt and looked in this outfit. He turned around to look in the mirror he was in front of. This was amazing and he knew that he was going to have a great time. It would have been the best of times, but something would happen before he could get dressed. Kailani had fallen ill and with that, she wasn’t going to participate. It bothered him that she wouldn’t be joining them. He wanted to see the moves that she was going to pull, and he wanted to show her his evlian dance.

Still, he couldn’t stay with her because she would just scold him if he missed this event for her. The light mage would walk out of the guildhall, and he would wait for everybody to assemble. He did bump into Kaito in the guildhall, so he invited him to hang out when when he finished getting ready. Renji was on his shoulder as he was also dressed up to match with Yuurei.

“Once everybody gets here we can go to the float and get situated right?” He asked Yuurei as he saw his facial expression.

“You need to stop worrying about Kailani. She’s a big girl, and she can take care of herself.” He said to Yuurei.

“Fine, I will make sure I enjoy my time, so don’t talk about her right now. And yeah, once we get everybody here we can start making our way there. I’m sure everybody is probably waiting for us to get there before they start moving the floats.” He said to Renji as leaned on the wall behind him waiting for others now.

#2Naga 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Naga
The member 'Yuurei' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 72

#3Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Amir †
Amir was not in a good mood at the moment. His previous outfit got messed up when he was supposed to change into it. He had to be given a last minute substitute costume. Instead of showing his skin, he was wearing a blue flying horse costume that was twice his size. It was uncomfortable but he had to wear it to participate. If Amir was not promised a paycheck he would not bother with it. He was becoming a renown mage, doing jobs like this was beneath his dignity.

“Hey Renji and Yuurei!” Amir would speak to the both of them from inside the Pegasus costume. He noticed the two of them from the one way eye that allowed him to see. “I had a last minute costume change. It was unfortunate. This time I get to look like a member of your guild.” The giant blue Pegasus spoke to the duo.

The infinity wolf member was looking ridiculous. Amir was just lucky that not a lot of people would have been able to recognize him. The costume was large and if he kept his mouth shut it would be fine. He did not mind revealing himself to the two as their opinions did not matter too much. If they started talking he would just pretend it never happened.

[218]

Last edited by Amir on Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Naga 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Naga
The member 'Amir' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 46

#5Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Kaito

Kaito was a bit bummed that Lani was gonna miss out but he guessed he can just meet up with her later, cause Nimbus and him worked their fingers to the bone to get the outfit made so he figured in their honor he would make sure that he wore it well and didn't get it too dirty if he could help it, but he did have to admit he was nervous to be doing this as he usually stayed out of the public eye if he could help it. He took Yuurei up on joining them so he will gladly do that in their honor as long as he doesn't make a fool of himself and ruin the fun for the others in the group.

He quick changes through a portal and he ties his hair back then lays it on his shoulder then goes to look for where the rest of the people in the group he will be with are at. Revy is following behind him and looking around she is also a bit bummed that Nimbus will not be coming, but she trusts that he is taking good care of Kailani to make sure she can get back on her feet in a timely manner and it wasn't that she was too nervous to come and show off Nimbus's plan to them.

Kai tries to remain calm cause he really was worried about bumping into someone with his curse some how in some way even though Nimbus made sure to make sure he is safe to be around people and crowds so no one ends up getting hurt or having to suffer.
(271)

#6Naga 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Naga
The member 'Kaito Todaro' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 28

#7Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone Heavyaxe donned his best leather outfit, layered with golden scales, then made sure his ringmail armor was fastened. His fur cloak added an extra flare to his look. Though he wasn't part of the parade, he looked into the mirror and admired himself, proud that he was getting use to focusing on aesthetic appearance. Though he had to hide his ponytail with his helm due to his security temp job for the parade. Just as he was about to don his helmet, he thought about the possibility of trouble starting and figured it was a low chance. He held his helm beneath his arm and figured if an official asked him to put it on, then he'll risk the ponytail.

He made his way from the changing room, pass the lounge and out the doors to the excitement of the parade. He immediately spotted Yuurei and gravitated towards him, "Oy, Yuurei, ye look-" he was cut off by the sight of a large blue horse. He quickly put his hands to the handles of his axes, but another look and he realized it was just a costume, "By my beard, I thought it was a demon horse" He sighed as he met the group, "Why wear something so frightening?" he asked the costumed person, trying to figure out who was inside it.

#8Naga 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Naga
The member 'Brone Heavyaxe' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 34

#9Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:02 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would get startled by the voice coming out of the Pegasus costume. It took them a second to realize whose voice it was, but it seemed like Amir was in there. His eyes blinked a few times as he didn’t know he was into the kind of stuff. Still, instead, he put his words together and figured that costume got messed up in the end. Kaito would come out with Revy, and it seemed like some of his skin was showing a bit, which meant that he was probably doing his best to be careful to not touch anybody.

The light mage would hear Brone’s voice afterward and he would laugh when he heard Brone’s comment about Amir’s costume. That was too funny, and it was unexpected, which made him crack up more than he should have. He calmed down before talking as he didn’t want Brone to be on guard like he was.

“Brone that’s Amir under the costume. It seems like his outfit for the parade got messed up last second.” He said as he looked over to Kaito and Revy.

“Guys this right here is a good friend of mine. Kaito and Revy, this is everyone.” He said as he figured they would introduce themselves to him, and if they knew them then they would say something.

Renji would look over to Revy with a smile on his face as figured he would compliment her.

“You look beautiful Revy, even though you always look beautiful though.” He blushed when he said this to her as he was happy she was here.

265 | 554

#10Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:35 pm

Amir †
Amir was feeling frustrated, more people were able to see his shame. The blue pegasus costume was comfy but too eye-catching. If Amir showed up in this costume anywhere else he would get arrested for being a creep. The balloons that he could pass out to the children did not help the situation. It was creepy in a hopeful way that the children in the parade may like.

“I am wearing it because my original outfit got messed up. I had no choice but to wear it to participate in the parade. Speaking of. Is everyone here? We should get ready to start heading out. The last member of our group should have been here already.”

The noise from the town was getting louder and louder as people screamed in anticipation for the event. The guildhall even had a slight vibration to it as if someone was using sound magic on the place. Amir was happy in his own way to be able to participate. Amir was getting ready to go and saw a familiar face. It was a man that had a ponytail. Upon closer inspection Amir could not recall if he had seen him before. It just looked like the man had one of those faces. The scholar had the urge to call out to him.

“Hello. Are you the last person here to join us? We are supposed to be heading out but we were waiting on you.” The blue pegasus costume was distorting his voice and contributing to the spectacle of oddness.

[256 | 474]

#11Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:27 pm

Kaito

Kaito tries not to make eye contact with people, he is starting to worry about this a little more cause he doesn't really know these people and he is worried about of the man that is hiding in a Blue Pegasus costume and he walks closer to them being very careful not to bump into anyone as he went. "Yeah hi I am Kaito and this is Revy my exceed. Please refrain from bumping into me if you like not feeling great pain." He was trying to be light with it so not to panic the other two men who didn't know him and he keeps hoping to not mess up this fun time for them but he doesn't want to have them get caught off guard by someone touching him.

Revy looks to Renji and she wonders why they thought it was okay to sound so joyful even though Nimbus and their friend are sick. "Thanks Renji and you look dashing and dapper yourself."

he rubs the back of his head and he looks at the Blue horse suited person. "Yeah sorry I was just a bit nervous and was making sure I didn't knock into anyone on the way here."

(208)

#12Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:17 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone was surprised to hear it was Amir within the horse costume, "Ah! Amir, sorry about that, I didn't know it was ye" he rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. Judging by how the man sounded, he didn't seem all too happy, either because of the fate of his previous costume or because of the dwarf's insult over the blue horse costume, Brone hoped it was the former.

As they introduced Kaito, Brone caught he name and realized this was the man he heard of, though through half-mentions in conversation, "Ah, Kaito, or Kai, Yuurei and Kailani spoken about ye before, glad to finally meet ya" the dwarf greeted. He was going to move in for a strong hearty handshake, but what Kaito spoke about concerning not 'bumping' into him or else 'great pain' will be caused, had put the dwarf on edge, "Is that suppose to be a threat, lad?" even though Kaito's tone of voice would prove to listeners that wasn't the case, Brone had thought Kaito was intentionally trying to be intimidating. Instead of shaking his hand, Brone crossed his arms and grunted. He then looked at the new exceed chose to take his mind off of the supposed 'threatening' ponytail man by greeting the feline, "Nice to meet ya, little one" he reached down to offer his index finger in order to shake the feline's paw.

#13Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei heard Amir call out Kaito and he scratched his head on the matter. He didn’t introduce himself either, which sucked, but he figured they would get to know each other during the parade. The light mage could see that Kaito was a bit worried about getting too close to people, so he figured he would get him on the floaty so he could be with him.

Renji had a smile on his face as he puffed his chest out.

“Thank you, I made it myself, also had help making Yuu’s costume from Amir.” He said as he sighed because he kind of wished Nimbus was indeed here.

“Well, it sucks that Nimbus isn’t here, but he wanted to stay back and make sure Kailani got better or needed something. Yuu wanted to stay behind, but she would have bitten his head off he did.” He said to Revy.

Yuurei was glad that everybody was here, and he could only smile hearing Brone because he took what Kaito said the wrong way, which he figured might happen. The light mage didn’t pay mind to it because he figured Kaito would explain it to him, so he understood.

“Alright now since we’re all here let’s get to the float.” He said to everyone as he started leading the way to the float.

He figured Brone would be protecting the float since he didn’t like these kinds of events. Yuurei was going to be dancing and catching the eyes of the attention of those in the crowds. He hoped Kaito would join too, but it was up to him, and then Amir was going to be the Guild’s mascot. Yup, it seemed like everything was going as planned as they were heading towards their new destination, which it wouldn’t take long to get there.

#14Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:10 pm

Amir †
Amir did not feel like getting himself involved with the potential human and dwarf conflict. The only way he would bother was if it turned into a full on race war. The dwarven wares were too good to pass off on. He would not want the short stack race to get offended. It would crippled the Desiertian economy, the Minstrel vampires would give less than zero fucks. It was a pros and cons thing that Amir kept in mind.

“All aboard who's coming aboard!” It was the last shout that Amir made from the inside of the costume. He climbed on top of the float to a noticeable position in the back. He was not the main attraction but he was representing the guild. It was a bittersweet feeling to be dressed as a pony at the moment. The blow was softened by the fact that next time maybe he could have his own costume and design ready.

The large float started to move and everything was falling into place. Amir chose his first child in the crowd immediately as the float pulled out. He took one of the enchanted balloons from the bundle, indicated the child in question with a short spell chant, then the balloon floated over to the child. The balloons were an impressive piece of magecraft. Amir did not have enough time to understand the mechanics behind it at the moment. He would try to learn some of the principles at a laters point. The way blue pegasus were giving out these neet magecrafts was another show of their financial prowess.

[265 | 739]

#15Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:30 am

Kaito

Kaito laughs nervously at the dwarf asking if that is a threat and he puts his hands up and he, wonders how he is gonna be explaining this to them. "It is nice to meet you as well and I am cursed so anyone that touches my skin only finds suffering, so it isn't me threatening you I just don't want to hurt you or anyone else here so I need to be super careful." He makes sure to stay back so he isn't getting himself caught up in anymore misunderstandings about himself or the curse or have been down for anything that could go bad.

Revy walks along with them and Kaito helps her up and he gets up on the float behind her and he takes a spot that isn't gonna be a bad spot for people to be near him and he doesn't pose a threat to the party goers and he hopes that Kailani is recovering okay and that Nimbus isn't getting overwhelmed by this mess that seems to be taking place.

"You think he is gonna be okay Renji?" She points to Kai who looks very stiff and very uncomfortable with this all and she hopes he isn't gonna die of a heart attack or blame himself for things that aren't his fault.

(222)

#16Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:28 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone stared Kaito down, wondering how he would reply. He wasn't surprised when Yuurei simply walked off while laughing, find this amusing to which the dwarf didn't. But when Kaito explained himself, Brone dropped his angered expression and exchanged it with embarrassment, "Oh... sorry, lad, I didn't know" he held up his own hands, showing he was defusing himself from the situation, "I'll make sure to keep my distance, no worries" he said, forcing a smile. As the dwarf made his way to the float, he mentally noted he needed to work on his anger and outbursts.

After everyone else piled onto the float, the vehicle began to move and Brone walked along side it, luckily the large mechanism was slow enough for the dwarf to keep up. The crowd around the area applauded and clapped in celebration. Once again, Brone forgot what the reason for celebration was for. Everyone looked colorful and unique, all the while Brone looked rather plane with his dull colored attire, save for the golden scales.

With all the people lined up alongside the sidewalk, it was easy for the drivers to keep a straight line, and it was easy to spot any threat from the dwarf's point of view. He bad for Kailani who couldn't make it, he was sure she would have enjoyed herself. As for the dwarf himself, it didn't catch his attention, though he was at least glad that he was spending time with his friend and possibly new friends.

#17Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:46 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad that Kaito explained the reason behind why he didn’t want anybody to touch him. That was a good thing because he understood how confused Brone must have been. When everything was done between everybody, they would find themselves getting close to the floats. The group would arrive at the float that they were assigned to. This was good and he would watch everyone get on it one by one. Once he was the only person left, Yuurei would climb up on the float and would look at Amir who was really going to give out balloons.

Renji would climb down Yuurei’s shoulder and he would walk over to Revy. It would seem like she was wondering if Kaito would be okay.

“He will be fine I will say something.” He said to Revy as he walked over to Kaito.

“Enjoy your time on the floaty. One person is wearing a costume that is covering their skin, so you don’t have to worry about making contact with them. Yuu knows about your curse, and he’s quick on his feet so you don’t have to worry about bumping into him. Brone isn’t on the float, so the only people that you have to worry about are me and Revy. We will gladly get out of your way, so enjoy your time Kaito.” He said to Kaito as he had a smile on his face.

Yuurei would look over to the side of the float he was on and he would give a thumbs up to Brone as it started moving and going through the streets. When he saw people on the side of the streets, Yuurei would begin his dance as he closed his eyes and started moving around. He wished she was here to see this, but he was going to make sure to do his best. He was also hoping that Kaito would enjoy his time here as Yuurei could tell he was quite nervous.

Still, he was glad that this was all going smoothly and that the people in the crowd were excited about what was going on. The cheers made him feel nice, which gave loosened him up and allowed him to do his routine without a problem. The kids were happy to get the balloons from Amir as well, which was a good thing because if they were happy their parents were happy as well.  

401|1257

#18Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Amir †
The roar from the crowd was covering more than what Amir could take. The overthinker enjoyed helping people but he was developing a slight headache. It did not help that the costume was already draining his limited stamina. A sad stay since he made sure he ate extra. It just went to show how weak his constitution was. If Amir was remotely as strong as everyone else on this float. He could be wearing the mascot costume with ease.

Amir chose another kid, this one looked like a kid from Joyan. Amir floated them a balloon and saw the dazzling smile on their face. It renewed his spirit and made him feel like the job was worth doing. His body was getting covered in a layer of sweat that has not been seen since the Deisertian sun tanned him. It had nowhere to go and it was making the inside of the costume moist. Amir was lucky that oral hygiene was important to him. If his breath was bad and it got trapped inside the costume, Amir would be gassing himself to death in such a tricky situation. It was bad enough his sweat could not escape, even if his body odor smells like morning dew on mountain grass.

The costumed wolf made sure to pass out all the balloons in his hand. He stepped on a secret button on his section of the float that lowered him down. He was taken inside the float where the air was a lot cooler. He needed to take a breather and load up on more balloons. It would be the closest thing he gets to a break. This time Amir made a new mental note to see if the costume could be integrated with ice based mana. If improvements were made on it the next wearer would not have to suffer as much.

[311 | 1,050]

#19Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:47 pm

Kaito

Kaito tapped his chin this dwarf seemed like he was a bit odd but that in itself was a charming thing, he had never once see the fury of a dwarf before and he is glad he didn't have to face that fury today either as he looks like a tough man that could flatten him with only his thump and a stick of gum. he was not gonna be a spoil sport about this yes he was nervous being in the middle of attention on a float but he was not gonna let that be the end of him, cause if Lani was here she would have already pulled him up by his hand and told him that he needed to do better here and not let the others down.

When Renji started talking to him he nodded and he smirked at the little exceeds and he thought about something he wondered if Renji had two left feet or not and he waved Revy over and he whispered something in her ear. Revy's eyes get big and she looks to Renji with a mischievous smirk.

Revy gets closer to Renji the she grabs Renji's hand and holds onto it. "How good can you dance? or would you prefer to do something slightly different like pop in and out of portals above the crowd?" Revy looks like she is excited to be able to use Kai's portals like this to be more playful and fun than just having them stand and wave around on the float like they are some kind of trained monkeys.

Kai looks at Renji and he smiles. "I promise you it will be safe and Revy will be with you or I can do you both as different portals on either side of the street so you can be your own stars on both sides." He starts moving his arms and he throws a mask and a necklace into a portal and he shows how it would look and work both ways together in the dancing thing and separated oh either side of the streets, He hopes Renji will be able to enjoy the fun of this idea or he guesses Revy can just do this alone no need to cause stress to Renji if he is scared or worried Kai might drop him on accident.

He guesses he might as well show a living thing can do it as well, he springs forward and through the portal and he makes it look like he is swimming over the crowd through the portals from portal to portal then he drops out of one right back where he had started.

Revy starts bouncing with excitement still holding Renji's hand at having just seen Kai do that and she wanted to try doing something like that as well and she hopes Renji will accept this invite cause this might just be a once in a lifetime deal for her to get this chance to show off over a crowd of on lookers and children of all ages. He saw the Horse go inside the float he wonders if the will be okay or if they need a hand as well as him needing to make sure the balloons get handed out and them not dying in this head and that heavy costume. He opens a port and sticks his head in. "Do you need help? pony man ?"

(575)

#20Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:13 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The crowd seemed cheerful and energetic, which did affect the Brone's mood. The security gig was boring, and he had expected that, but he had preferred it rather than being part of the show. He didn't have any talent when it came to performance, whether it was dance like Yuurei, tailoring like Amir, or some of the third, so he'd rather avoid any chance of embarrassment for him.

The float continued forward and all seem well. Amir, in his blue pony suit, levitated balloons that floated into the hands of children within the crowd; the dwarf was impressed, giving a silent nod before he continued to scan the crowd, keeping himself on his toes, never knowing truly when trouble could show it's face.

What caught Brone's eye was the show the exceeds were performing; moving in through portals all about the area. At first it was entertaining, but with how random it was and the fact that the dwarf had never seen an actual portal, it confused him and gave him a bit of dizziness, so he avoided looking at the felines. But as he looked to his right, he was nearly startled by the sight of Kaito's head vanishing, it was the next moment that Brone realized the mage who was conjuring the portals was Kaito himself.

"Magic" Brone was impressed, yes, but magic itself was way too complicated for him, which was why he never attempted to cast spells or mess with magic, and after seeing the wonders and power of it, he was fine without it.

#21Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:05 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei continued dancing on the float that he was on her enjoying his time when he would hear the cheering and excitement of the crowd that was surrounding them. His movements were smooth, but his thoughts felt with concern. He wondered how everybody was doing.

Renji would look over to Kaito and Revy as it seemed like they were plotting something, but he stood there waiting. When Revy came back to him, she would ask him if he was good at dancing, and he would have a smile on his face. Before he could answer he would look at Kaito who seemed to try to assure him that he wouldn’t fall or anything like that. He was fine with this guy as he trusted him if Revy trusted him.

“Can I dance. Yes, of course, I can and I will show you just that.” He said as he was blushing as he was holding Revy’s hand.

He would look at her as he was holding her other hand now as he looked at Kaito who was putting on his mask.

“I believe that you will keep us safe because Revy is with me.” He said to him as he would start dancing with Revy.

He had a smile on his face as he would move into one of the portals as they would move into one and would appear out of the floaty. They would keep going through the portals as they were dancing around and the crowd around them would see them, and they were in awe. They hadn’t seen cats that could dance and even be on two legs. He was happy to be doing this with Revy as he was excited about this.

“This is so fun don’t you think Revy?” He said as he was leading them on their dance, so they weren’t confused nor stumble with their dancing.

While Yuurei was dancing he had opened his eyes to see how everybody was, and he saw the two Exceed dancing and going through portals. His eyes widen because he didn’t know somebody around him could do that. He looked over to see if Kaito was enjoying his time, and it seemed like he had his mask and was concentrating on something. Still, he didn’t see Amir and wondered if he was okay.

The next person was Brone and he would start dancing as he would move towards the edge of the floaty to see if he was okay. It seemed like he was enjoying the scene of the Exceeds dancing around the floaty and in the air.

#22Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:19 pm

Amir †
The costumed hero was enjoying his small sabbatical away from the crowd. It was a shame he could not take the costume off without the help of at least three people. It went to show how heavy the costume was. Another mage that had joined them shortly before they left popped his head in. Amir was amused when the man inquired if he was okay. Amir gave a thumbs up with his short reply. “I am all good. Just give me a moment and I will head back out.” Amir noted again how his voice sounded distorted due to the properties of the costume. He made sure to savor that last moment before getting back to work.

Amir made his way back to the outer perimeter of his float. The guild was not paying him to be lazy. Wearing the costume was hard but it also worked as an honor. The people started cheering louder as Amir passed out balloons. He passed out balloons to the kids that looked like they could use a smile the most. Amir felt like he was hired to bring some personal joy to the kids alone. They were young and full of hope. Each time Amir passed a balloon and a child smiled, he could feel his heart growing a little more in size. It was as if his heart was being bathed in the warm light of kindness. A part of himself found it sickening. That part doubted that these kids did not know what it meant to live a truly hard life.

This time after passing out the balloons he had Amir did not head back inside. Earlier he had already learned some choreography and dances he could do for the parade. The dances were in line with the dances that some of the other members of blue pegasus were taught, Amir only had to be able to do it all inside the costume without passing out. He started to get to work on what he had to do. It was hip shake, hip shake, side step, instep, left twist, hip shake, and a cheer. It was a pretty simple step. The crowd was enjoying it and since Amir had instructions it was simple enough to do. His body started to become a sweaty sauna in the costume but he would deal with that problem.

Amir finished doing the routine a couple of times and noticed Yuurei looking around. He was staring at his friend Brone. Amir had a slight thought of Yuurei being interested in Brone. Amir was too hot and sweaty and trying to focus on not passing out he could not pursue the thought. The thought would have included some scenes of their nightly activities, as well as who would be on top. Amir would have bet money on it being Elf. The dwarf looked too simple to be able to protect his precious treasure from being plundered. That was only if it was not a one sided love. Amir had read stories about the forbidden romances being one sided. This case it was double forbidden. Two dudes and two vastly different races. Amir was not sure how open Fiore was, he did doubt Fiore was open enough to let a relationship like that slide.

[546 | 1,596]

#23Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:39 pm

Kaito

Kaito stands and he makes sure to keep the exceeds close enough to the crowd to enjoy but not to touch or grab them, he was moving his hands and keeps his focus on the performance he wasn’t sure if they were gonna be so much of a hit but he is glad the two are having fun dancing. The pony boy he said he was fine but he wonders if this man is really gonna be fine or not unless this man drops dead from the heat. He wonders if he can help him or not and he wonders what else he really could do here, maybe he can but he has no idea what else is gonna be in this parade.

Revy smiles doing what she can and is enjoying Renji dancing with him as they are getting thrown through portals and she has full faith in kaito and his magic to keep them safe and sound she just hopes that Renji doesn’t get motion sick or Kai is gonna be juggling vomit and the exceeds. Revy has Renji dip her as they go through the portals and get thrown across the street into another portal.

Kaito looks at the dwarf and he wonders if the dwarf was really a real one or not cause he had never seen a dwarf before but he doesn’t lose focus on the exceeds putting on the show so he doesn’t drop or cause any other issues for the team of people on this float with him or the dwarf or the pony boy who is clearly dying out here.

(268)

#24Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:30 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone grunted out of boredom. He continued to walk alongside the float, surveying the area. Nothing seem to be out of the ordinary, save for cheering onlookers and entertainers on floats. The dwarf began to list all the things he will do after the parade was over; since he was sure this may continue until the beginning of sunset, he would want to sit and relax along with a good hard drink in hand.

Suddenly, Brone remembered he had asked the bartender to fill up a flask before he left the bar. He was about to reach into his pocket for the flask when he realized he was too out in the open where eyes were everywhere, then he caught eyes with Yuurei who was dancing very close to him, the dwarf simply nodded at him, then he noticed Kaito was staring at him as if he was analyzing him, so he shrugged, then he noticed the blue pony was facing him, Amir's eyes were darting between Yuurei and the dwarf, Brone was starting to get weirded out by the eyes upon him.

Brone climbed onto the float and walked by everyone, "Get an artist to drawn my good side, then ye all can stare at that all ye want" he chuckled. He positioned himself being the blue pegasus costume to hide himself from onlookers while he drew his flask and took a swig.

#25Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:57 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept dancing, but while he was dancing he would have his eyes open. He could see everything, and he could see the enjoyment the people in Hargeon had. It wasn’t just that, but he was happy that Revy and Renji were enjoying their time with each other. The light mage continued his movements as he watched Brone climb up and into the float. It seemed like he was trying to hide from the public eye before drinking, which made Yuurei chuckle a bit. Yes, the berserker realized that this wasn’t Brone’s type of fun from what he saw him do in the past.

His eyes looked around as he spun around to see Amir was doing his thing and dancing but wondered where he had disappeared to earlier. His eyes of course would go to Kaito as it seemed like he had a different type of magic than the wind he used before on him. That was interesting, but he smiled at him because he was wearing his mask again.

His body turned again while his face was looking at the crowd once again as he was dancing and waving his hands at everybody.

Renji continued his dance with Revy, and he would dip her as he felt her body forcing him to do so. He was enjoying all of this so much, and it was really new to him.

“So, I’m okay at dancing right?” He would spin her around one time for the crowd as they were eating this up.

The two Exceeds were the highlight of the show as they were adorable, and their outfit was amazing. The portals made their dancing even better.

“Are you enjoying your time Revy?” He asked her wondering what she would say about what was happening here.

297| 1985

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum