Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:14 pm

Amir †
The wolf in ponies clothes was sweating more than Brone at a sobriety party. He was not feeling well doing all the dancing. Amir noticed when the dwarf ducked behind him. He did not think to turn around to see what he was doing. Amir was under the impression that the man could use a small refresher as well. The parade float was more serious business than he could anticipate. The grand scale in which Blue Pegasus had performed was too stunning. Calculating the cost would be enough to put the treasurer of Fiore’s kingdom to shame, when compared to the kingdom. It went to show the amount of influence the mage guilds had over the general populace.

Amir looked ahead of the float to approximate distance. He was unsure of how much time had passed but he was beginning to see the hint of an exit. The scholar wanted to put in as much effort that he could muster in this final amount. Amir did not want to be the let down of the party.

“We are getting closer to the home stretch.” Amir was loud enough to hear for the people on the float to hear. The noise of the crowd would drown out his voice before it reached them. The audience would be unaware that he spoke at all as the costume kept his lips from showing. They could not even be read.

[236 | 1,832]

#27Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:48 pm

Kaito

Revy was smiling and she looked at Renji. Well Kai is doing most of the work but you do seem more graceful then you use to be, you aren’t feeling motion sickness are you from all the portaling are you ? she wanted to make sure he wasn’t gonna throw up on her just in case she needed to dodge anything that might come flying out of his mouth and give Kai a sign to be ready to get it away from them and the crowd. Yes I am having fun how about you?

Kai realized he had put his mask on by accident and he laughs at the dwarf. " I will look into getting that cause I want to remember you and your outfit for a life time." he removes his mask showing the dwarf the smirk he has on his face glad to hear the dwarf making a good joke that them, he sees the rumors that all the dwarfs were born with a stick firmly stuck up their arse was just a rumor that he had to have dispelled for him in real life. "need anything brone?” " he was offering in case the dwarf needed anything he could quick sneak to him through a portal.

(212)

#28Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:07 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone took a moment to savor the alcohol as he hid behind the blue Pegasus costume. He thought about the parties he had back in the mountains; they were wild indeed, even when initially they were intended to be tamed, but when getting more than one dwarf together within arms reach of alcohol, there is bound to be a moment when shouting begins and a table is eventually flipped. Those moments, though chaotic, were joyful to him; one memory would always come to him when he and his cousin Dunmere were laughing at the top of their lungs while they reenacted a battle between their grandfather and a troll, which was suppose to be an epic tale, turned into a joke while tables and chairs were thrown. Unfortunately halfway through the battle, they've forgotten what they were doing and just ended up punching one another.

Kaito's voice drew Brone back to reality and was taken aback by what he said, "Ah, sure" the dwarf was kidding about the art piece, but if the masked man would want one, he wouldn't mind, "Shout for me whenever ye want me to pose for the painting" he chuckled. He took another swig from his flask, intrigued by Kaito; he didn't know of him at all, but what he has experienced so far, the man seemed... odd but interesting and he began to wonder how would a fight between against him. The dwarf looked about and spotted the portals. It had taken him a moment to realize it was the masked man who was conjuring said portals and if this was his magic, then it may get complicated. Brone grunted at the thought. He recalled a moment when he was trapped in an endless staircase, running down, trying to get to the last landing, but after five hours he finally figured it was some form of magic that was keeping him there. Luckily he found the mage and punched him in the face to cancel the spell.

"I guess it's time for me to get back to my post" Brone said, he patted the back of Amir's costume, "Ye moving a lot in that big thing, aren't ye getting a bit warm in there?" he asked. Then suddenly, something cracked. Brone looked about trying to figure out where the crack came from, then the floor below him gave way and he fell below deck, crashing into the compartment Amir was in just a moment ago, "Maybe I should have kept the armor light this time" he grunted as he laid on his back, looking up at the hole he made.

#29Yuurei 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Yuurei

Renji heard her words and he had to say something about that. He was not doing all the work, he was making portals and making sure they didn’t fall.

“We’re doing all the work, Revy. We’re the ones dancing and grabbing the attention. He’s playing a good part of the role with the portal, but don’t count yourself short. As for motion sickness, I’m fine, what about you are you find?” He asked her as moved on to the next question she had asked.

“Yes, I’m having a lot of fun. I can do this with you all day, but it seems like things are coming to an end with the parade at least.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would continue dancing and while that was happening it would seem like something would happen behind him. He would look behind him and now Brone was missing. He was confused about this and stopped his dancing as he heard Amir saying they were almost done. He would check on them and saw a hole on the float with Brone on the lower level. He shook his head, but he was glad that they were basically done with the parade and could move on to the next activities.

212|2197
2197/1800 (10% reduction from companion)
[EXIT]

#30Amir † 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:02 pm

Amir †
Amir was passing out balloons as quickly as he could. The end of the parade was drawing steadily closer and Amir wanted to get out of this costume. He needed a shower and a chance to refresh himself. He would put all the energy he could muster into the last spurt. The scholar burned through energy as his excitement grew. The parade was coming to an end.

The float had pulled into the docking bay. The round of applause and the sound of the audience started to die down. Amir was lucky that the float picked up speed, he was also lucky the costume kept the smell of his sweat from leaking out. If not, the place would start to smell even more sweat. Amir was not the only person to sweat but he was sure he was among the worst offenders.

The costumed wolf hopped off the float now that they pulled back inside. He kept his promise to himself and leapt off without consulting the others. If destiny allowed it he would run into them later.

[Exit]

[178 | 2,010]

#31Kaito 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:41 am

Kaito

Kaito helps get the two exceeds down to a safe level so they can take there bows as they reach the end of the parades route he can see the Renji is a little passionate and fiery from where he is standing and can hear he is saying that Kaito was just the portal guy and was not doing most of the work keeping them spinning and not dropping them. Kai keeps working on his portals bringing the other things back he had out there bouncing in his portals necklaces, masks, balls, balloons and other items and he walks around and he looks at Yuurei and the others and he is so very glad that he did this with them and he wonders what the next step is and he wonders if Kailani will be okay for the next event and he wonders if they are gonna really gonna be okay.

Revy looks at Renji and she bops him on the head and she smirks. "Don't you deny Kai on his effort to help you and me shine out there you orange puff ball." She giggles and then runs from Renji toward Kai and she jumps up on him and she gets onto his shoulder and she smiles and giggles. "We make a great team all of us." She looked around for where the dwarf had gotten to and hopes that they are safe where ever they were at.

Kaito gets off of the float and he goes to look for the next adventure in hopes he isn't gonna get murdered at the party by some uninvited guests.

(272) (Exit) (2028)

#32Brone Heavyaxe 

Floaty with Friends [MMG – Samba] - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:44 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone grunted as he laid in the rubble he caused after plummeting into the interior of the float. He stared up at the hole he fell through and waited for someone to look in and ask "Are you alright?" ... However no one decided to check in with the dwarf. He grunted wondering if they were too focused on the parade to noticed what happened to him. So he stood up and patted himself, removing the sawdust from the broken wood and decided to check around the interior. To his surprise the contraption was mechanical. Initially the dwarf thought the floats were being moved by magic, "I guess not everything in magical within cities".

The float suddenly jerked and the dwarf caught himself from falling. He took a moment to realize the float had fully stopped. He wondered at first if there was traffic, but he discarded the thought and began wondering if someone had caused the halt intentionally, maybe the person was a threat, such as a villain. Brone's thoughts began to escalate. Every time he tried to convince himself that the possibility was low, he thought about situations he had found himself in where unlikely situations had happened, such as when he was attending a party at the Fairy Tail guild and the district was attacked by terrorists, or when he was visiting a town just to collect information and the town was suddenly attacked by a horde of monstrous creatures twice.

"I'm not going to be caught flatfooted" he said to himself as he tried to jump and reach the hole he fell through, however due to his height, he wasn't able to get anywhere close, "Someone! Help me up!" he called, but no one answered, then he questioned why no one was answering, the only possible explanation he could come up with was that the enemy had taken them hostage, "No!" Brone only wanted to step away from his post just to take a drink from his flask, but now because of his poor decision and laziness, people are possibly hurt and it was his fault for not being there.

The dwarf yelled at the top of his voice as he drew both his axes. His furry surged as he charged at the side of the float with all his might, breaking through the wood and plastic. He burst through the side of the float into the open, expecting enemies to be about, but there was no one there except for a single kid with a balloon in hand. The kid was startled at first, but then started to clap, believing it was part of the show.

Brone realized the parade had moved on possibly to the next thing, so he sighed and decided to take the kid to find his parents before meeting up with the others.

Total Word Count: 2,124

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum