Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yuurei's New Light Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Yuurei's New Light Spells Empty Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:51 pm

Yuurei

Name: Starlight Magic: Eleventh Star
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Starlight Magic
Type: Self-Buffs
Element: Light
Range: Self
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user opens the palm of their hand and a magical gold circle of a size of 1-meter diameter will appear floating. Light magic in the form of twelve stars will appear and enter the user’s body. The user feels a huge surge of power dwelling within increases their strength by B Rank.

Name: Starlight Magic: Six Star
Mana Cost: 50
Range: Self
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Effect: The user opens the palm of their hand and a magic gold circle of a size of .50-meter diameter will appear floating. Light magic in the form of six stars will appear and enter the user’s body. The user feels a great surge of speed dwelling within increases their speed by C Rank.

Name: Starlight Magic: Five Star
Range: Light
Effect: The user opens the palm of their hand and a magic gold circle of a size of .50-meter diameter will appear floating. Light magic in the form of five stars will appear and enter the user’s body. The user feels a great surge of power dwelling within increases their strength by C Rank.

Name: Starlight Magic: Star Arrow
Mana Cost: 100
Type: Offensive
Range: 10 Meters
Effect: The user will start by pretending to hold a bow and pulling back a string with an arrow. When doing that a magic gold circle of a size of .50-meter diameter will appear. When the user lets go of the invisible arrow, a light arrow will fly out of the magical circle and towards the direction the user is aiming in. The arrow is 1 meter long and .50 meter wide; Once shot, the arrow will find itself going towards the direction it was shot. The user needs to use one of their fingers in front of them to direct the direction of the arrow. The user needs to be within 10 meters of the arrow to do this.

Name: Starlight Magic: Light Showers
Type: Offensive
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user moves their hand in front of them and a magical gold circle of a size of .50-meter diameter will appear, which will reveal another gold magic circle this time of 2-meter diameter will appear within 10 meters from the castor in the sky. A bunch of light beams will find themselves firing down within the 2-meter diameter.  Anybody caught in the attack will be damaged for 1 C-Rank.

Name: Starlight Magic: Star Dash
Type: Supplementary
Effect: The user places both hands together created a star in a symbol. This brings out a magic circle of a size .50-meter diameter that will appear in front of the user, which will allow the user to go through it and dash in one direction they choose. This is to dodge incoming attacks or possibly go from point A to point B faster than normal.

Name: Starlight Magic: Light Dash
Mana Cost: 25
Type: Supplementary
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Effect: The user moves one of their hand in front of them and crosses two of their fingers together. This brings out a magic circle of a size .25-meter diameter that will appear in front of the user, which will allow the user to go through it and dash in one direction they choose. This is to dodge incoming attacks or possibly go from point A to point B faster than normal.

Note: Going to be training all of these

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total

#2Tempris 

Yuurei's New Light Spells Empty Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:28 am

Tempris

Starlight Magic: Eleventh Star - good
Starlight Magic: Six Star - good
Starlight Magic: Five Star - good
Starlight Magic: Light Showers - good (and i really like how this is written. I might steal it >.>)

Starlight Magic: Star Bow - Denied
You cannot create weapons like this. I'll allow you to create a bow for flavor to show you are casting a spell but you cant sustain it. I'll allow you to even fire it twice in whatever direction you want. but you cannot create a bow and just hold on to it as if it were an item. You also cannot pick and if you fire it twice or not. It either always fires twice or it doesn't.

Starlight Magic: Star Dash - denied
Only spell howlers and spell singers can affect their allies with positive supplementary spells. If you remove this part this spell will be approved.

Starlight Magic: Light Dash - denied
Only spell howlers and spell singers can affect their allies with positive supplementary spells. If you remove this part this spell will be approved.

DM in discord or tagg me in the post when updates are made.

Yuurei's New Light Spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Yuurei's New Light Spells Empty Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:49 am

Tempris

Starlight Magic: Eleventh Star - good
Starlight Magic: Six Star - good
Starlight Magic: Five Star - good
Starlight Magic: Light Showers - good (and i really like how this is written. I might steal it >.>)
Starlight Magic: Light Dash - good
Starlight Magic: Star Dash - good

Starlight Magic: Star Bow
1. Need spell dimensions for your arrow.
2. Your mana cost needs to be double a normal C rank (so 100). You can remove the part about it doubling in the description.

DM in discord or tagg me in the post when updates are made.

Yuurei's New Light Spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#4Tempris 

Yuurei's New Light Spells Empty Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:27 am

Tempris

Spells have been approved for training or purchase.

Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Yuurei 

Yuurei's New Light Spells Empty Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:09 am

Yuurei

#6Kon 

Yuurei's New Light Spells Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:29 am

Kon

These spells have been approved for use.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum