Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had been relaxing for a couple of weeks. He had gone through a lot, but now he was thinking about starting something within the North. The Starlight had fought countless people within the guild, and it was nice to spar around to become stronger. Still, he was always curious to see who were truly the strongest people within the guild.

It would be nice to see who could showcase their skills and he wanted to see it. This was something he had been thinking about for quite some time, and he decided to put it in motion. He would have everybody fight within the guild to prove themselves. Of course, they didn’t have to participate if they didn’t want to, but it would be an incentive to see where they were on the chopping block within the guild.

The Seraphim was on the edge of a tall building within the guild, his wings out to show the people in Paradise Dawn how he really looked and he would have Renji beside him. The two of them would look around the area. It was like they were waiting for people to show up, and that was exactly it. Yuurei had given the messenger within the guild something to give everybody within the guild. They would all have received it even if they didn’t want the message from Yuurei. It was just their choice not to show up.

Still, with him waiting for people to show up, he was curious to see who would be the ones that would show interest in this tournament that he had proposed in the message. He didn’t go into details in the message but told everyone where to meet and that it was about a fighting tournament.

Soon enough, Yuurei would see people show up. They would appear slowly and soon enough a bunch more would show up. There were people interested in this. When he saw that enough people would appear, he would stand up from where he was sitting. His eyes looked at everyone and he would have a smirk on his face.

“So, a lot of you decided to show up! That’s good, not sure if you’re going to participate or just want to hear what I have to say, but here it goes!” He shouted so everyone could hear him.

“I am hosting a tournament for Paradise Dawn! We will have a fighting tournament, that will bring forth ranks to the top ten people within this guild! It isn’t just that, you guys get to showcase how strong you are against others, and those who reach the top five will be given a monthly salary from me!” He shouted out loud.

They would look at each other as they were whispering to each other. They thought he was crazy as he was putting everyone against each other. He would clear his throat before continuing on with his speech.

“The rules are simple! You can only fight one person once throughout the tournament, and if you do fight you will gain points no matter what! Of course, if you win you get more points than if you lose! Those who choose not to fight a person who requested to fight them will lose points. So, even if you choose not to participate people who request to fight you will gain points while you lose points, and then get placed in a ranking system!” He shouted as everybody wondered if he would join this and if this was a way for him to fight everyone within the guild.

“I will not be taking part in this tournament! It doesn’t make sense for me to pay myself jewels if I’m in the top five! I will be there to fight whoever though, and you will get more points for fighting me though! I’m abiding by the rules though, so you could only fight me once! I will oversee all of your fights, so you don’t have to worry about anything out of control! Still, you may start fighting one hour from now!” He explained to everyone.

OOC: Here are the rules for the tournament.

• Rule 1: Only fights between Paradise Dawn members count for the point system.

• Rule 2: You can only fight a person once during this entire tournament. If you fight them again later, it will not count for points.

• Rule 3: Fighting rewards are the same as always, this is just an unofficial event for us. But send me the link me of it when the topic is over so I can read them and put the points in separate sheet

• Rule 4: When a person is challenged OOC: Provide the screenshot of them denying or accepting the fighting invitation. To me in discord

• Rule 5: You can be skipped within 48 hours. It doesn’t matter your reasoning, if you are too busy, then do not accept the invitation.

• Rule 6: All fights are green unless both party agrees for it to be orange. No fights will be red between members as Yuurei would stop them before anybody would truly perish.

• Rule 7: As long as you accept to fight, you will gain points. If you win a fight you will get 2 points, and if you lose you will get 1 point. If you reach out to Yuurei to fight you will get 3 points for winning and 2 points for losing.

• Rule 8: If you refuse to fight, you will lose a point instead.

• Rule 9: If you don’t make it to the top 10 or top 5 there is hope you can always challenge someone 2 ranks higher than you later on after the tournament is over.

• Pay Out: Each month Yuurei would take 3,500,000 jewels from his account and split that amongst the top 5.

Rank 5: 150,000 Jewels

Rank 4: 250,000 Jewels

Rank 3: 450,000 Jewels

Rank 2: 900,000 Jewels

Rank 1: 1,750,000 Jewels

#2Lumikki 

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:14 pm

Lumikki

Long before the crowd settled, Lumikki’s ravens had. They told her something seemed to be brewing. He had his wings, they would say. The Angel rarely had his wings…This got the Demon stirring herself. By the time the messenger made their way to her, the girl was hardly surprised. Nor were they when she met them with a mischievous and knowing grin.

She ripped the note open and sneered, it seemed fun times were coming.

As her Guild Master chose to be in his real form, so did see. At least not the form that appeared entirely human. She needn’t take up too much space, nor make herself fully know. She chooe a spot to sit and made herself a chair of ice.

When the Angel finally made his announcement known, it was better than she could of thought. Though as the others would whispered, she would only remain silent. She fought her mates from time to time sure. But this was different. There were stakes now, and she wanted to rise to the occasion.

Soon enough, all within the crowd will be met with her ravens, as it was now time to play.

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#3Emil 

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Empty Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:10 am

Emil
Emil having heard the man that leads the guild do his thing he wondered why all of a sudden he was putting up money for the top five of his guild and he wondered if he really should be entering this type of thing or not but he guessed that he should be doing something with his time and if enough people don’t enter then maybe he can atleast place third as he knows if Brone joins this then first place will be him, second will probably be Elise if she comes out to fight so he figures that he is fighting for third place in this and he will do what ever he can to win and try to end these fights as fast as he can so that he can get as many fights done as possible and get as many points as he can. "Time to beat all of you and take my rightful place at the top!" He doubts that will scare anyone but he was going to still say and do what he can.

#4Alexandre 

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Empty Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:59 pm

Alexandre
It seems Yuurei made a tournament for all of them to face off in order to win a prize of cash. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, mostly keeping to himself. He heard Emil talk in general to everyone present, and he scoffed at his words. He had no doubt that the young one would defeat him in battle. He was much more fit than him. And Alexandre had a lot to work on. Truth be told, the Dragon Slayer doubted he would ever be back at his prime. It was a bit demotivational, but it was the truth.

Although its not even Emils words that bothered him. It was perhaps this tournament itself. Emils words encapsulated something he disliked. Its not competition per say. Its probably the sentiment. This tournament... is it too early to classify it. He didnt mind a friendly competition. But with this money on the line, was this a friendly competition? Not to him. He hoped this would bring people close or whatnot and not drive them away.
Would he enter this tournament? If he had a say, no. But something tells him, he is in by sheer proxy of being a guild member.
Truth be told, he would not go to challenge anyone. But if someone does challenge him, he wont say no. He didnt like this tournament at all, but he wasnt a pansy.

#5Alaric Holloway 

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:49 am

Alaric Holloway
Alaric positioned himself near a large tree by the building where they had all gathered. His arms were crossed and a scowl coated his face. The guild had been served a summons from their master, Yuurei. Alaric had seen the man in passing before but really had limited interactions. Outside of him joining the guild, the two had not spoken since. “A tournament, eh?” The mention of it sent chatter throughout the crowd. His eyes surveyed the crowd. A lot of the people seemed much stronger than him. He noticed even Lumi was there and seemed eager to join the fight. His minor encounter with her in the woods was enough to know if it came to it, she’d gobble him up in a fight. Still, the idea was interesting. He had not been a part of the guild for very long but this would be a cool way to see how strong everybody was. Alaric placed his name in as a potential contestant and left the meeting. Somebody would eventually seek him out for a match. He just needed to improve himself before that happened.

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power THOXIZP
#B72F22 | Sheet
#6Knuckles Shi 

Paradise Dawn Displaying of Power Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:02 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles could not miss this chance, it was a chance to show the others who knew him from the past to know how much stronger he had become and to learn where he was on the power scale of the guild something that was important. Most of all though it was a chance to bond and get to know each and every one of them as they clashed in a head-to-head fight. There were some he was more interested in fighting than others, but he had the drive and want to fight them all. This first on the list would be the demon woman, from there he would seek others to play with until he rose up the ladder. For a warrior like Knuckles, this was the most exciting news he could hear upon joining a new guild. He was sure to have a blast and enjoy himself. "I look forward to testing myself against you all. "

"There shall never be peace as long as there are Gods in a Man's world"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum