Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:35 am

Yuurei

The game was intense, but now it was time for them to rest up. He figured he would enjoy his conversation with Brone, and Lumikki. He was glad to have them on his side, but what made him relax was to have Mishiko and Akuko on his team. Those two had been with the last time a bunch of bad things happened. He wondered what they could do now that they lost someone from their team, and the team there were against was okay.

He would look around to find everyone and he wondered where they were all located. He would take a deep breath and then he would put his hands around his mouth, making a makeshift speaker.

“Is anybody around the area?!” He shouted wondering if everyone was okay and doing fine besides the headache they seemed to all be suffering.

#2Mishiko 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:18 am

Mishiko

She hated this, she didn't get anything from the game at all. She was disappointed, but she looked around and saw that others got something. She wasn't going to bother them about it and it wasn't like she didn't get anything earlier before the game even started. She just had to figure out who her enemy was. Her tired eyes had no time for this so even if she did die in this game, she could go back to the real goal. Her battle against Joyan politics so she can help the people there. The time was here and as soon as she was done here, she'll march forward. "I'm here, Yuurei," she ghostly spoke, "I will be searching for fruit and later some nuts to go with your stuff," she told him.

For now, she will search for fruit.

#3Naga 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:18 am

Naga
The member 'Mishiko' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 85

#4Lumikki 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:44 pm

Lumikki

"Aaaaaaye Guild Master! That was a trip, kinda froze there I guess," Lumikki shouted in response to Yuurie's call. She was absolutely, positively lost. Might as well not be around for all the good she did and all the good she'd do. Flustered and embarrassed, she made her way to the Guild Master. The game only just began and she already felt defeated. She loathed this feeling. I made her so aware of the reality and her weaknesses. Didn't help that she had watch someone disapate into the air either.

Finally at Yuurie's side, still pouting and dazed. She didn't really want to talk at the moment, worried to be told how useless she was back there. "I'm....I'm gonna look for something we can eat. I think we could really use something." Lumikki mumbled as she slogged away. Without her powers, she's utterly useless. Her Uncle is strong without any spells and Yuurie is really fast. She was just really heavy, but looking for food is something even she can do. So she decided to search for something she could actually gather, nuts.

#5Naga 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:44 pm

Naga
The member 'Lumikki' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 6

#6Brone Heavyaxe 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:08 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"Aye, I'm here!" Brone groaned as he walked into the area. The first task was a bust and the dwarf couldn't shake off the irritation at the fact that he managed to not collect any item at all. Though he had four hands, he managed to fumble whatever item he held. The memory of seeing Izanagi explode before his eyes had warned him that if he slowed down, he might end up costing his own life, so he simply left the item and ran for the safety zone.

"I'm going for some fruit" The dwarf yawned as he walked off in a random direction, hoping to get this game done with sooner than later.

#7Naga 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:08 pm

Naga
The member 'Brone Heavyaxe' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 88

#8Akuko 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Akuko
There was starting to seem as if there was people starting to show up and seemingly where not in conflict with one another, Akuko would quietly look upon the others and choose to keep herself hiding away for all that long. these people could use her help yes, but she was going to stick to a person she trust if she had her choice. Everyone seemed to go for simple things and it just means as they went to collect these simple things Akuko would go take a risky.

So just as Mishiko started leaving Akuko would nudge her then simple mention to her."I will go try to find some meat."Some one knew she was here, But Akuko was just over all unsure about strangers at this time even if it was a horrible idea to be acting this way, she would warm up other time at least but for now she would go find some meat.

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Shenhe10
#9Naga 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Naga
The member 'Akuko' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 2

#10Yuurei 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that everybody was around the area. He was glad to see this, but it would also seem like they were all looking for things. He had hunted for food earlier, and he had succeeded. He was wondering if he should try his luck again. He doubted he would be as lucky as he was the first time, but he would try it anyways. The Seraphim figured he would join in on what they were shouting. He figured it was working for them, so it should work for him.

He would move around where he thought fruits would be and he was hoping he would find some.

“I’m supposed to be looking for fruits will I find any?” He questioned it.

#11Naga 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:45 pm

Naga
The member 'Yuurei' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 11

#12Lumikki 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:52 pm

Lumikki

Streaks of tears streamed from Lumikki’s eyes. So much time has already passed and yet she found nothing. Though she was sad and defeated, she was still also prideful and stubborn. Refusing to let up on her search for nuts to eat she pressed on.

She watched her footing as she walked through the flora, drooling as she glanced at all the darkness and shadows she couldn’t eat. She hated it here so much, all she wanted was to go back home. There was nothing for here, hardly anything to learn. She couldn’t even practice her spells.

#13Naga 

Day 2 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)    Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:52 pm

Naga
The member 'Lumikki' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum