Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Devilish deeds [Saturn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:04 pm

Liv

My, Earthland really was quite something~... Just how long had it been since she could simply enjoy herself like this? Ever since their adventures out at Sea, Liv had been wandering around Earthland, now well and truly free from any connection to the Abyss. Well, that wasn't quite right... As a Demon, she'd never completely sever that connection, but she was a demon made in the image of a certain human, and that side of her would always long to stay here... Especially when her surroundings were so utterly idyllic?

"Mmmn~... To think Lisa didn't tell me about this place for so long~...", her voice came out as a low, delighted hum as she rolled her curvaceous frame atop the fuzzy, comfy towel she'd draped over the sand, rolling onto her front and undoing the clasp of her purple bikini, pulling her vibrant green hair towards the front to better expose her back and allow herself to tan for a bit... She had a lazy, satisfied smile on her face as her eyes fluttered shut, her arms folded under her head as the sound of the crashing waves lapping along the shoreline lulled her into a blissful sense of relaxation, "I don't think... I'll ever be able to leave~..."

Merely thinking out loud the succubus simply enjoyed her little impromptu vacation. She'd picked a mostly discreet corner of the beach, yet not so remote that she wouldn't have a single other soul in sight. Anybody could run into her if they were willing to walk a fair bit, further away from the town and past the cottages...

Bikini

@Saturn

#2Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:16 pm

Saturn
Time and time again he had come to this island for one reason or another; every time that the knights wanted him to take a break they’d send him here, another time he was trying to find some kind of public good or information that could only be found here. This time? The demi-god was sent here for a vacation while the knights scrambled to do something with him; they quickly ran out of tests or work that was suited for him. Or rather they didn’t want to use him too much in certain areas. Either that or that was another excuse used to study him.

The demi-god was dressed in his usual attire and had become a regular to the point of locals recognizing him. It wasn’t difficult on that front given that he stood at ten feet tall solidly and was covered head to toe in golden fur of different shades. He took his time today, slowly walking through the town and out onto the beach. He felt like being away from the usual haunts he stuck to when he was here; walking further and further away from the town.

He knew the wilderness well enough to where he didn’t have to worry about being attacked by wildlife and knew that this place was safe enough because of it’s guardians that there wouldn’t be bandits. Perfectly idyllic in a way. He’d hum to himself softly as he walked along; eventually happening across something that he wasn’t expecting. Quite literally one of the more beautiful and stunning individuals he had ever seen. Though physical appearances hardly mattered much to the demi-god as he didn’t judge people based on their looks there was a slight tilt of his head. Something… otherworldly about this appearance but if anything that piqued his curiosity. Unless the vibrant green hair was just a familial thing and he was being too quick to judge.

Was he to say anything? They looked like they were relaxing quite a bit and fairly well. A moment of hesitation brought him to a stop and he’d glance back towards town before raising his hand in a greeting; his voice spoke up after a moment and he’d wonder to himself if maybe he should have kept walking and let the person enjoy their time on their own.

Hello there, don’t think I’ve seen you around here before?

#3Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:01 pm

Liv
Now, you always run into interesting people here in Earthland... Humans, Elves, Dwarves... Sure, ordinary mortals might find Daemons and Nephilim interesting, but to a Demon like Liv... The mortal races were the more captivating ones by far... Demi humans... They didn't have those down there in the Abyss... So when she watched a rather striking demi human with golden fur and vaguely canine features walking over to her, she was immediately captivated~... My~... You don't usually find Demons this beautiful. No wonder she loved it on Earthland:

"Ohhh...? Hello there~...", she greeted, biting her lip as she watched the man approach her, one eye open as she followed his advance... And inhaled deeply. Strange... He smelled different from normal mortals. His aura felt different too? If anything, it felt more like that of Alisa and Sofia... Was he a Demigod like they were? Maybe... He seemed similar but at the same time, not. Still, such a vigorous vibrant aura, "Mmm, likewise... I haven't seen you around here before either~"

Liv teased with a smooth, honeyed voice, patting the spot next to her and inviting the towering man to sit down and join her if the mood struck him... Sadly she didn't have a second towel for him, and if she did it would probably be too small but... She was sure they could make do.

#4Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:24 pm

Saturn
He hadn’t met that many people in his short life admittedly, at least people of note. He had met plenty of folks that their names escape them and their songs were so quiet it was almost hard to tell that they were even there. But he was kind to them regardless, helped them regardless of their easy to forget nature. But something told him that this person in front of him wasn’t like that; something told him in his gut that they were different like him but maybe not like him. They shared a gaze it seemed and the tall demi-god adjusted slightly in the sand.

He had many questions but her voice took him by surprise; it was like silk. It’s sound was pleasing to the ears, like a song that you couldn’t quite remember but sat there in your mind. Many people had lovely voices; lovely natures and things that made them captivating in different ways. But this was different. He couldn’t place that either. He found himself approaching in curiosity, though he’d stop a good bit away from her not wishing to crowd her too much.

Recently got back from working, I’ve been… away for some time. My name’s saturn. What’s yours?

His voice was filled to the brim with curiosity and seeing that she was patting the sand next to her the demi-god moved ponderously before taking a seat. His size was enough to shift the sand just a little bit but after a moment it would settle. He sat in a fairly open posture, easy to approach. Hands resting on the sand, but not quite putting too much weight on them. His outfit up close was simple, a length of cloth around his shoulders that draped across his chest and a simple set of trousers that were tied with a pleasing sash. There was even a simple tabard that went down between his legs, the symbol of the rune knights two diamond shapes down as the ‘fifth’ one.

...This Island is good to meet people I’ve found. Lots of friendly locals and people visiting.

He felt like he needed to say that for some reason, he wasn't sure why. He'd crack one of his eyes ever so slightly; the golden light underneath it shining ever so slightly. It wasn't overwhelming but it had layers of curiosity in it. He had a lot of questions and maybe just maybe he was able to tell that she was like him; or perhaps he wasn't and that's where it came from...

#5Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:18 am

Liv
"Call me Liv~... Lovely to meet you Saturn. Fufu~... Fortunate timing for me, hm~?", she chimed, that alluring tone dripping with flirtation as she winked at the male who for some reason seemed... A little different than how most men got when they approached her. A succubus' very presence has a way of fanning the lust of mortals regardless of gender, and while he was undoubtedly drawn to her, he also didn't seem as obviously susceptible as most people...

Or maybe... He was just as susceptible as the rest of them and simply did not know how to play the part? How sinfully fascinating~... Liv seldom had the pleasure of meeting anybody this intriguing, and she had a devilish little thought... Just how far could she push him until he realized what was going on~? Alas, she caught the symbol of the Rune Knights on his garment... Ordinarily she might have been worried, after all, she didn't even have a mark of Blue Pegasus to prove her allegiance. But these days the knights were far more lax than the old Abyssal tales suggested, and there weren't even any Holy Knights to speak of... And more importantly... He didn't seem like the type who would judge a woman for her race, not to mention Liv took care not to show her wings when strolling around where people could see her. Sure, some people wouldn't care, and most of those who did wouldn't do anything... But nothing stopped them from calling someone who would. And Liv was very much a make love not war kind of woman, who'd rather not get into fights if she could help it:

"Hmmm, and how friendly are we talking about here~?", she mused with a sly smile, because a certain cheeky somebody neglected to mention the little slice of paradise she'd discovered since they'd last met. To think Liv could have been idling away her days on this island, "After all, it's my first time on this island."

Rolling onto her side, Liv brought her hand over her head... Shielding her wine red gaze from the sun's harsh rays until the vision. Flaunting her curvaceous, bikini clad front, her top still hanging loosely off her frame as she slowly fastened it back up, propping her head on one arm...

#6Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:45 pm

Saturn
That’s a lovely name. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone with it before. Ah? Well. I suppose yes, given how much I travel…

Saturn seemed a little baffled as that tone and wink caught him a little offguard. He wasn’t exactly sure what to say to that; fortunate timing? Was she looking for company of a different kind than the folks you’d usually run into? He knew that folks always wanted to run into mages or even just folks that didn’t follow the normal suit of things. He’d sheepishly rub the back of his head. He was a little dense when it came to these things and he was having a hard time picking up the signs she was presenting to him.

But with the follow up question regarding the people here Saturn perked a little bit; his ears flicking somewhat and he’d adjust in his seat. The sand adjusting with him a bit and his weight making it obvious that he was… well much bigger than her for the moment.

Well, I’d say very? Frequently they seem to like offering food or drink or are easy to approach in a talking fashion. Most bars and restaurants here seem to also like to get the input of people not from around here. They’re always asking me to try their food.

Saturn let out a soft chuckle; there were some youths that constantly tried to get him to try their food too. Little kids that he barely knew how to interact with. They were so small even compared to usual humans. When she mentioned that it was her first time on the island saturn seemed a little surprised at first but given that this place was an island and fairly hidden away to a degree…

I suppose that makes sense, I didn’t really know about it till the knights told me to go here.

Saturn adjusted in his seat again, seeing her shift he’d blink slowly. He never quite understood wearing clothing like that; then again he really only ever wore the same outfit time and time again. Though he wouldn’t stare, he was obviously still a little curious about the woman next to him.

What brought you to the island Liv?

His hands shifted to resting on his legs, so as not to crowd her too much after she shifted. While he was still a little bit away from her he didn't want to crowd her. His smile warmed up a bit and he wondered what sort of music she had to compare to the others. Something nice he figured...

#7Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:43 pm

Liv
Fortunate timing indeed, after all all~... Not every day a Succubus has a chance at sinking her claws on someone with such... Vigorous mana to spare~... It almost had her licking her lips, and she wasn't even particularly hungry when she first came here but then again. One can hardly reject a feast once its presented right before her:

"I seee~... Well this place had me already off the weather alone but... Friendly locals too~?", she arched her brow, wondering whether the mysterious man would take the bait as she wiggled a bottle of sunblock lotion, "Then again, since you sound more like a local than me... Don't suppose you could help a girl do her back~...?"

Sure, Liv was a Demon... But she was a demon created in the image of a human, and as a result, she shared some of that human's weaknesses... Particularly a penchant for burning hopelessly under the Sun's sizzling rays, much like any other light skinned woman from the Abyss. She could protect herself from that, of course, but doing so also meant kissing that hopeful tan goodbye:

"Mmmm... Still... You sound quite familiar with the place.", perhaps almost as much as Alisa herself, considering she, well, discovered the place, and had since been chosen as the island's guardian. Still, the woman had ways of venturing here in the blink of an eye. For now though, Liv would simply smile if Saturn accepted the bottle, and rolled back onto her front, her full, shapely bust squishing against the cozy, fuzzy towel as she reached around behind her back and unfastened her top once more, brushing her green hair towards the front as she simply relaxed, "Oh, vacation, of course~... Why else? Someone I know spoke quite highly of this place, even if she didn't think of telling me before the subject came up."

She huffed a little at those last words, still mildly annoyed at Alisa for keeping it from her but... Guess it just meant she had a lot of lost time catch up to.

#8Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:31 am

Saturn
Saturn gave a nod of his head at the query regarding the locals, he had to agree with the weather sentiment. It was calming most of the time to him; when it rained it made him want to sleep or softly hum. Sometimes even sing. He liked the rain, he liked the occasional storms and he loved that this place felt peaceful. It reminded him of what he was learning; what he was trying to be. He’d tilt his head to one side as the sun tan lotion bottle was wiggled at him. He would have guessed she was offering it to him but…

Oh Sure. I guess I’m lucky cause of the fur. Or unlucky cause of the heat.

He’d let out a soft chuckle; it sounded practically like music as he took the bottle from her. He’d pause at the comment about knowing this place and pondered how much time he had actually spent here and all the people he had met. He’d glance back towards the village and eventually give a small but friendly shrug.

I guess I really do sound like a local… I’ve spent a while here in comparison to the other places. Like the rune knight headquarters or Sin. Or Joya when it had that war going on. I think I’ve spent a better part of four or more months here.

He’d adjust a little bit, noting that her skin would likely really need this lotion and he probably would have an easy time spreading it what with his larger than life hands. Adjusting it in his hand, he’d give a little glob on the other one before starting to work over the woman’s back. Humming a cheery tune; he had to wonder what she’d do if he hadn’t come along. Maybe she had some kind of magic that could have helped…

Or maybe she’d of sought out someone, she was very friendly and he had to admit the idea of her looking for help somehow made her seem more endearing. Even if it was just a thought of his own. The answer to his question made him pause and he’d ponder it. His hand mid adjustment before he’d continue on; he wasn’t entirely used to doing it yet but.. The sensation of touch wasn’t lost on him and it wasn’t long before he’d eventually and hesitantly pull his hand back. Pretty sure he got… most of her back? Was there parts he was missing?

The knights send me here on vacation a lot. So I guess I get that. They tend to just try to keep me out of trouble I think. I’m surprised that they hadn’t brought it up sooner. Especially if they thought highly of this place.

He’d take a moment, finding himself looking liv over to make sure that he had gotten her back up down and sideways. He didn’t want her to get burnt since well… that was no fun.

[color=goldenrod]”I think that’s… everything?

#9Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:49 am

Liv
"I suppose it's a mixed blessing hmm? You're blessed with a rather beautiful coat, with the catch that it's always on~", she teased, admiring that vibrant, melodious voice that put even Alisa and Sofia to shame. Oh dear she really seems to have found herself quite the prize here. If Saturn was really a demigod like her Blue Pegasus friends... She couldn't help but wonder what manner of Demigod he was, "Mmmm~... Now you're just trying to make me jealous~"

Still, that didn't stop her from appreciating that touch as he squeezed a thick drollop of sunblock lotion into his hands and started rubbing it up and own her smooth, shapely back, trailing up and down her spine until the woman could only purr at that touch... All the while, he'd feel just how warm and irresistibly soft her skin felt to the touch. An ordinary man would have surely been driven mad with desire, just from being this close to a lust demon, feeling the smoothness of her skin, that intoxicating scent. Alas, Saturn was far from an ordinary man was he? It almost made the devilish woman want to keep pushing his buttons and see what she'd find:

"Haaaa~... That's nice~ You're pretty good with your hands aren't you~?", to anybody even remotely experienced in carnal matters... The eroticism of that sultry sound would have been impossible to miss as the succubus let out a satisfied sight that sounded almost like a moan, "You can go a little lower, don't be shy~..."

Only after she felt her back well and truly covered with lotion did she finally turn on her side, tying her loose bikini top back up around her torso:

"Thank you for that... Awfully fortunate of me to find a helpful soul out here hmm~?", she teased shooting him a flirtatious little wink as she reached out to retrieve the bottle from his hands, just enough let her hand rest over the towering male's... Just enough to let that intoxicating magic slowly radiate outwards as her hunger grew with every passing moment, "Don't suppose there's... Anything I can do you for in return~?"

#10Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:02 pm

Saturn
I suppose so yes, I never quite thought of it that way. I wonder if demi-humans with fur like this would think of it that way…

He’d let out a thoughtful hum, he was often compared to demi-humans due to his stature and he had to wonder if they and their culture would reciprocate that sort of feeling. Though at the mention of him making her jealous or at least trying to he’d let out a soft apologetic sound and rub the back of his head.

Sorry about that…

Saturn had to admit while helpin Liv with the lotion something felt off in a way? Like there were these edging thoughts in his mind that he didn’t really recognize, a sensation or feeling that he had never felt before and didn’t really know how to address. It was puzzling; a curious sensation to say the least. If anything it made him more curious about her and more curious about where this was coming from. He took a ponderous moment somewhere in the midst of it; wondering if maybe he had come across some kind of music he hadn’t before. He’d look down at his hands at the mention of them.

Somewhat? They can be a bit clumsy with smaller things like notepads and books though. Oh okay.

Saturn was definitely not at all experienced in any sort of fashion like that and didn’t think twice about it. Once they were done he’d adjust in his seat a little bit, wondering what the sensation was from earlier. Still looking very ponderous and curious. He’d smile warmly at the tease, thinking it as a way of her saying thanks or at least thankful in a way.

I mean I just happened along but I’d say haha.

The wink was met with a slight tilt of the head and that was when he felt it properly; the tug and sensation of that music. It was something that was affecting him no doubt and it was something that naturally exuded from her without much effort. An innate ability perhaps? He was very curious about it but he could barely sense it; like it was either being purposefully hidden or he just wasn’t good at detecting it.

The music that you’re using; or erm.. You’d know it as magic I suppose. What is it?

He felt the strangeness of it in his core and it made a lot of different thoughts cross into his mind that he wasn’t sure if it was his own or something that came from whatever she may be doing. But rather than be mad, he was insanely curious about it. Liv not only found someone that didn't really understand the sensations and thoughts that would come from her normally, but she also found someone that was very curious about how her magic worked. A rather... innocent bookwyrm as it were.

#11Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:57 pm

Liv
When Liv turned around, she had to wonder how he'd be faring... She didn't get the impression that he'd somehow been able to resist her charms, but something was defenitely... Unique about him. She'd seduced inexperienced people before, and even they end up surrendering to their instincts. Saturn however... She couldn't quite figure it out. No way she'd ever guess this Demigod simply lacked the life experience to match his physical age, in every possible way... But she did guess she was about to corrupt someone unbelievably pure, and for a Demon like her~... Now that was hard to resist:

"I suppose nobody can have it all, can they~...?", she chimed, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as she lifted her torso upright, shifting her legs off to one side, raising a hand over her mouth as she chuckled. Looking at Saturn, he didn't seem so much excited as... Confused... If she was a betting woman, she'd say he was defenitely... Feeling something. So much that his next words practically confirmed it. She licked her lips, and let that hand linger over his, "Why, it's no magic at all... Fufu~... It's simply who I am?"

Her words were cryptic, realizing she hadn't really answered his question in any way shape or form. Her kind was well known, but they weren't so common one could find them in any corner. Perhaps once upon a time they might have been, but since the gates were shut at the end of the Demonic Invasions, Demons were rare, and Succubi rarer still. She shifted herself to her knees, practically inviting the golden man to gaze down from her half lidded eyes into her cleavage, her hands tiptoeing up his arms until:

"If you'd like I can give you a... Demonstration~...?", she teased, arching her brow, her voice husky and seductive as she drew ever closer to his face

#12Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:49 pm

Saturn
Saturn being clueless about many things, ranging from social norms to other beings was probably part of the reason that whatever was transpiring was taking a long time to even remotely affect him. Perhaps it was his demi-god nature or just his own personality but the combination was surprisingly effective. His smile shifted slightly and he’d tilt his head to one side as she spoke again. Her laughter was something that he wasn’t expecting; though it was nice to hear still.

It was a good way of seeing how a person felt, a music that spoke of experiences and personality. He’d adjust in his seat; still curious about what the woman was capable of. What sort of music she’d have to have to affect him so. When she told him that was simply who she was the demi-god could only ponder it and wonder what on earth would lead to having this affect on people.

I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that was capable of this… str-.. Hmm?

Feeling her hands on his arms, practically tiptoeing up them the demi-god adjusted again slightly. Usually people didn’t touch him all too frequently, here or there with some folks that he knew but there was a small twitch of his tail and a small breath that eased out at it. His confusion was still evident and his body seemed to adjust all it’s own. His eyeline greeted with more of her, her eyes had him entranced for a good moment and he’d have to gingerly adjust himself so that he wasn’t rudely staring; though she seemed to want him to stare? Which he had never encountered either. Most people disliked staring.

...A Demonstration?

He seemed to miss the teasing, the seductiveness, but his voice bled with curiousity further. Was she going to show him what her music was capable of?

#13Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:29 pm

Liv
"Why, you have now~...?", she teased, arching her brow as she inched closer, until she was practically climbing onto his lap. He was significantly taller than her, but sitting down like this, the demoness found it relatively easy to do so, until her chest was practically pressing against his, drawing ever so closer, holding his gaze until she finally met his lips for a kiss, "Mmmmm~... In that case... Pay attention~"

As his energy was drained, he'd feel an almost alien, otherwordly rush of pleasure shooting through his body... This effect was what made Succubi so deadly. Often times, her victims sought more of this sensation at the deteriment of their very lives. But Liv didn't take nearly that much. Simply a sip from a vast well of mana that invigorated her like never before. He'd seemed oblivious so far, but she almost wondered how his instincts would far at such a sudden assault as she hooked her hand behind his neck and kept going, until she'd all but pushed the demigod down into the sand:

"Haaa~... How's that for a demonstration~?", she purred as she eased back just an inch from the kiss, her lips parted, a visible stream of his life force slowly flowing from his mouth into hers, her eyes glowing with a bright, vibrant shade, fueled by the invigorating taste that just left her wanting more. Mmmm~... You really shouldn't tempt a Succubus like that. She may not be quite as bad at most demons, and knew when to stop.

#14Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:49 pm

Saturn
The teasing caught him a little offguard to say the least; the inflections and way she spoke were strange to him. Feeling her climb on him and be practically on his lap sort of startled him a little bit. With her chest pressing against his; she’d be able to feel that his heart seemed to be beating steady; he was still confused and curious regarding this and he’d tilt his head a little bit. The kiss was completely unexpected and his eyes cracked open a bit; letting her see the deep golden hues that sat behind his eyelids. Deep and powerful mana beyond them and a hint of surprise.

What are-

He felt it immediately, an almost sort of emptiness as he felt that drain. The pleasure that followed suit startled him a little bit, she’d see his fur poof out a little bit over the place and his tail seemed to stand upwards. Both of his hands opened up and he’d adjust slightly as he felt his mana be pulled away from him. He didn’t know what to do, didn’t know how to express himself at the moment. The hook on the back of his neck and the gentle pushing until his back met the sand eventually left him somewhat breathless as the kiss went way longer than he… well he wasn’t even expecting this at all so he was somewhat dumbfounded. No one had ever done that to him before. He could see the little stream of his mana going to her; his eyes staring up at hers and he felt his breath easing out of him with each passing moment.

I… wasn’t expecting that at… all..

Saturn finished somewhat lamely, with the succibi practically ontop of him and with his back to the sand the demi-god seemed at odds with himself. He had never felt anything like this nor ever experienced the sensation of what she had done. Most people gave him pats on the arm or a squeeze on the hand for thanks. The furthest he really got into physical touch from another. His breath came out in a little surprised whisper; he didn’t seem to know what to make of it still.

I didn’t even know people could… do something like that.

Was the best he could really dig up; the emotions he was feeling was something very new to him and she had him stumbling over himself like a bit of a fool.

#15Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:20 am

Liv
It was... Strange, admittedly~... By this point, even the most inexperienced of mortals would have realized what they were feeling. The way Saturn was reacting made it clear he had never experienced any feelings of lust in his life. She couldn't imagine what kind of Demi God nature he might have that would completely deprive him of such for an entire life but... A treasure like this doesn't show up every day~... How fitting that she'd find such copious bounty in the sand:

"Fufu~... Then tell me... What exactly were you expecting hmmm~...?", she teased inbetween smooches, getting comfortable in her current position as she shifted herself atop him... Her hunger was growing by the second, the aftertaste of that powerful divine Mana left her tingling down every nerve in her body.

To a life sucking Demoness like herself, every being's life force had a unique flavour and feel to it, and now that she'd tasted his, she knew without a shred of doubt that he was a demi god... At this point, Liv finally undid the charm that concealed her demonic form, as two sets of wings protuded from her body, two from her head, and two behind her back, coupled with an arrow tipped, prehensile demonic tail:

"Mmmm, Succubi can~...?", and now she finally answered the question he had earlier... The woman rose her body upright, presenting that full figured upper body as she traced her finger down the man's sculpted frame, "If you'd like... I'd be happy to show you... What else they can do...?"

#16Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 am

Saturn
The draining sensation that he was experiencing was unlike anything that he had ever felt; he just had to sort of lay there and process the emotions he was feeling. The sheer youth of the demi god was also something that likely contributed to the way he held himself. He’d exhale slowly; trying to regulate his breathing and ease his pounding heart. Though it as made more difficult by the addition of more attention from Liv.

I don’t… know. I ah… Maybe was expecting some kind of magic…

Saturn finished somewhat lamely, he could feel her adjusting again but what happened next made his jaw slacken slightly and his smile widened ever so more. Seeing the pair of wings that popped out of her body and that prehensile tail it finally gave him a proper answer in both instances of who and what he was dealing with. He wasn’t incredibly well versed but he recognized what the name of succubi; a class of demon but they were so rare they might as well been a fantasy… like him.

I… suppose that makes sense.

He could feel the ache that was in his body be a mix of soreness from having his mana be pulled out of his body and something else. Something very confusing and it earned a small shiver from the demi-god at feeling the finger tracing along his frame. More sensations he was wholly unfamiliar with.

...I…

His mind was askew in comparison to his body which was trembling a bit from all the new sensations. It was clear that perhaps he wanted more but his experiences were so lacking that the poor demi-god was completely out of his depth. He’d stumble a little bit more and exhale slowly…

I… don’t see why not…

#17Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:19 pm

Liv
"I suppooooose that depends on what you consider magic~", she teased once again with a melodious giggle, those deft digits gliding along his chest as she simply laid there with that sly, mischievous smile, a growing glint of hunger adorning them. A more experienced Demigod would have surely either rebuffed her advances or made the most of the offer she made, Saturn on the other hand, clearly stood on the threshold, wanting to say yes but not sure what he was supposed to be doing, "Mmmm, in that case..."

Moments like these drove home the difference between Liv and the vast majority of her kind... For all her hunger, she made it clear what exactly she was, and even then waited for assent from a would be lover. But the moment he said yes, a shiver shot up her spine, and it was as though a switch had been flipped inside her. Her wandering hands sought his, holding both of his hands and then finally pinning them roughly above his head:

"Don't mind if I do~...?", she purred at last, green locks draped down over his face as she slowly dove in for a second kiss, not stopping until she had her fill.

"Mmmmwaaah...", the demoness stirred from a slumber with a deep, satisfied yawn, lifting her torso upright and slooowly stretching her arms up and over her head, pushing her chest out ever so slightly... She didn't know how much time had passed since she pulled him over to her bungalow, but she'd defenitely seen at least two day and night cycles since then. From someone who'd never had any carnal experiences, he thankfully had stamina, and mana, to spare, "My~... Now that was a treat~..."

Her skin was glossy and shimmering from the veritable marathon of carnal delights, unlike most people, she didn't really need to eat if she was filling up on mana instead. She always needed Mana for subsistence, but a proper meal here and there defenitely helped. But with a veritable banquet like this... She really didn't need anything else. Pulling her hair in front of her, she looked over to her lover with a smile. Impressive that he was still alive after that~... A normal person would have surely died if she didn't stop within the first few minutes.

#18Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:30 pm

Saturn
There it was again, the teasing. The sensations he was missing; the understanding that didn’t quite click with him. He stared almost dumbfoundedly at her, it was clear his naivety and innocence was making him an easy individual to understand. He simply stared at her; as though he was trying to understand what she meant by that first bit. Feeling her against him, pinning his hands above his head; there was no hostility there. Why would there be? Feeling that kiss on his lips the demi-gods eyes widened a bit and he’d meekly return it; still not understanding the reason and feelings he was experiencing.

there’s a lot of things that I consider that…

He’d mumble slightly, though the second kiss that he was given silenced him for the evening it seemed…

—-----
Saturn was laying on his back, a mix of sore and a mix of uncertainty. He felt drained as though mana from his being had been whisked away never to return. He felt it slowly filling over time as he did. The demi-god’s breath coming in short bursts. He could feel everything that they had done still and a hand would come up to his head rubbing at it with a few long moments.

He felt drained beyond a doubt, something darker was edging within that he couldn’t quite feel yet and while a normal person would have died from what had transpired if anything there was something more for him. He wasn’t in any position to sit up or move in any serious manner anytime soon and seeing her stretch the demi-god would crack an eye open. There was still innocence and naivety in those eyes. As though he didn’t quite understand what he had gone through.

...I’ve never done anything like that before… and whatever this… soreness is… didn’t expect that either…

#19Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Wed May 01, 2024 12:02 pm

Liv
No sooner than she woke up and had a good, long stretch did Liv stroll around the house, fetching her discarded bikini off the floor and wasting no time slipping it back on, flipping her hair behind her shoulders and tying the knot behind her neck, then doing the same around her back... Mmm~... Just looking at the sea out the window of her house... She was already feeling tempted by a little swim~... The succubus leaned over the window, hands resting of the edge as a cool sea breeze blew in from the ocean in front of her, proving the kind of temptation not even a succubus could best~... But before she could, she heard her lover's voice calling out to her back from the bed, complaining about the soreness:

"Fufu~... Well just think of it as a sign of a night well spent~? Or, well... Several nights really.", she chimed, approaching him with a sway to her hips, greeting him with a soft kiss, "How are you feeling? That quite a lot of mana, I just took, almost impressive you managed to wake up this quickly~"

Demigods really were something else huh? Now this is something you can't find in the Abyss. Though Demons like her could feed off each other it never was quite as... Filling~... As someone she could find on Earthland.

#20Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 pm

Saturn
Saturn rubbed at his face; he felt drained thoroughly and wasn’t entirely sure how many days had transpired since they started. Two? Three? It was hard to tell. He just felt sore all over. But hearing and then feeling Liv’s attention on him again made his body shiver slightly. The soft kiss earning a few earflicks and the demi-god looked up at her with a sort of bleary gaze. He was still on the mend and well.. Probably would be for a while.

A little drained if I’m going to be honest. I guess I have my demi-god nature to thank for that.

He could already feel the strength returning to his various limbs and that soft glow that demi-gods carried with them came sooner rather than later. Though it was a little more muted in comparison to how it usually was. Something that he’d just have to deal with for the time being. He’d stare up at liv, tilting his head to one side.

so that’s what was trailing between the two of us… that makes more sense. I have a lot of mana too so maybe that’s part of the reason?

The demi-god pondered this fact and eventually just gave a shrug; he needed to pick around for his clothing too. Standing up and eventually wobbling as he got out of bed. Yeah that was going to be a trip trying to figure out how best to walk like this…

Well if that’s how I’m supposed to view it… I’d say so yeah.

He was still clueless about a lot of things and still didn’t seem to get what entirely transpired. Either that or it was something he just didn’t get since naturally he didn’t seem to have a very high drive of sorts. Likely just his fairly passive personality kicking into overdrive…

#21Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sat May 04, 2024 1:11 pm

Liv
"Mhmmm~... Succubi like myself feed on the life force of others. In a sense, it's indistinguishable from mana. Fufufu~... Indeed~... After a feast like that you still seem to have plenty to spare. No wonder you woke up that fast.", she praised, genuinely impressed, after all...

Now that she thought about it, he was the first demi god who ever let her take any more than a little nibble. Liv got back upright, flipping her hair behind her shoulder as she slipped her hand down to her hip:

"Fufu~... Well if you still have energy to move... You're welcome to join me for a morning swim? In any case~... We should... Defenitely~... See each other again. Sounds like you still had plenty left in the tank.", she growled, biting her lip, though sated for now, that libidinous nature was a natural part of herself, as expected of a lust demon, she enjoyed carnal pleasures regardless of her appetite, "I almost want to see just long you can go at it~"

With this, she turned around and hooked her finger at him, half wondering whether he'd join her for a swim or go back home but... She'd noticed that passive personality herself and got the impression he enjoyed having someone to follow. Thus she walked out of her cottage, a subtle, hypnotizing sway to her hips as her hand slid along the wooden railing.

#22Saturn 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 6:03 am

Saturn
Odd… I don’t feel older. Just tired.

He didn’t seem to understand what she meant entirely; though the idea of his lifeforce or mana being drained was somewhat worrying and he had to wonder the long term affects. Though her being impressed by the fact that he was already up and at it was something he’d manage a smile at it. Well not that he wasn’t already smiling.

There’s probably some other reasons too I imagine but I’d like to think that’s a good one.

He’d tilt his head at the idea of going for a swim, it had been a while since he took a dip and he’d pause in the middle of picking up his clothing. He didn’t wear much which was plainly obvious but he’d manage a small nod as she seemed to indicate they should meet again at another date.

I don’t see why not on both regards, A swim sounds nice though… I don’t think my outfit is good for swimming. And I think so? It’s hard to really tell. I’m still not very good at reading mana.

He almost pouted at that and then would cock his head to one side as she wanted to see how long he could go at it. He didn’t know the answer and he’d motion this with a somewhat surprising carefree attitude.

I don’t know myself. Never done anything like this before.

With that curl of the finger he’d look around the little cozy home before placing his clothing neatly folded on the bed. Waving his hand there’d be a little blip in reality before he’d have a fresh set of swimming trunks. Something he was glad of was… well. Whatever let him pluck things he owned out of nowhere before following liv out. Not a care in the world as he did…

#23Liv 

Devilish deeds [Saturn] Empty Sun May 05, 2024 5:06 pm

Liv
"With how much vitality you have, I would need to drain you to near death to shave actual years off your lifespan. I'd hope I have a liiiiittle more self control than that but... You never know~", she teased, despite her flippant demeanor, this was a very real concern when she slept with normal people, especially humans, "Still~... Take pride in that... Not everyone can boast of surviving two whole days with a Succubus~"

Elves had a somewhat stronger but even still... She could kill them in a heartbeat if not careful. Once she got into Demons, Fae, Nephilim... Supernatural races like themselves had a potent life force, and were closer to Demigods than humans. They didn't taste nearly as good as Demigods though. She couldn't remember anybody who tasted that good~ Even now she licked her lips just thinking about it, delighting as she slowly made way out of the bungalow:

"Don't worry about the outfit, slip on whatever you want. Not like you'll find many people here at this hour. And I guess you just kinda feel it?", she replied, shrugging as she looked back over her shoulder at him. Some people can sense mana...

She knew Alisa had a few ways of doing so. She, however, only had her instincts to guide her, and they were more than enough for the most part. With Saturn ready and nothing to hold her back, the succubus simply walked across those warm, shifting sands, keeping just close enough to talk to him:

"Really...? Nothing at all...? Not even a little smooch?", she had realized this of course but frankly, it still felt shocking to admit it. He was, by all accounts, an attractive male, "Surprising, I didn't imagine people here to be so prudish."

Was he really so different in the eyes of humans and elves that none of them had felt attracted so far? Had he lived a life so sheltered that he never had a chance? Or were the people here so passive they could do nothing unless he made a move? Seemed hard to believe considering some of the mortal women she did know, particularly those in her own Guild. Perhaps Liv should invite him to Blue Pegasus one of these days to find out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum