Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

#51Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:18 am

Kaito

Kaito looks down at Renji and in a joking tone speaks. "Young man I told you to have my daughter home before dark!" He laughed softly and Revy goes completely red with embarrassment at Kaito teasing Renji like that. Kaito leads them int the huge library that there really shouldn’t be space for if you were to look at the fortress from the outside.

Revy runs to go look for pages so she can get away and hide her embarrassment of how Kaito had said that and how he called her his daughter and she wonders if she thinks of Kaito as family or just her mage partner that helps her survive. She knows she can’t really dwell on it as they were all here just to find lost pages of a book that could be hiding anything maybe it even has a treasure map to some far off place past a grand line full of fortune and fame for who ever finds it.

#52Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:22 am

Yuurei

Renji would hear Kaito’s words and he would chuckle a bit. He figured he could go along with it, so he spoke.

“I did my best sir, but there were things that made us get here a little too late.” He said to him.

It wouldn’t take long, but he would take them to the library Yuurei was in. The Nephilim would look to see all three of them arriving, which was a good thing. He would have a smile on his face before he had gone back to work. These lost pages were hard to find, and his bandages were the ones that found the one he had obtained.

Renji would walk over to Revy as he would look through the stuff in here. Still, he figured he would stay close to her as he didn’t want to lose her again as he did earlier. It was a bit scary to know that she had disappeared like that.

#53Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:05 am

Kaito

Kaito was glad that Renji had caught on to what he was doing there as he was trying to lighten the mood a bit so that Revy didn't feel sad or like they had actually left her to die somewhere in the fortress and he wondered if it all would make sense in the end or if there will still be a missing page out there somewhere that he never finds and he ends up having to settle for what could of been instead of what will be here, he figures that Yuurei will find the pages far before he finds them so he hopes that he can at least help his friend find them so that he will be able to brag or what he wants with them as he was simply a man among men even if Kaito won't join his guild they are still friends till Kaito hopes the end even though he knows the man will probably far out live him.

Revy keeps her nose in a book as she was still very embarrassed by what had happened there with the others in plain sight like that she was so red in the face that she could barely stand it, damn KAito and him being able to cheer her up like that.

#54Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:22 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue working on the search. His mind was focused on finding those pages. There had been destruction all over Fiore, which was something he couldn’t stand. Still, he wasn’t sure if he was strong enough to make a difference. It was why he wanted to make sure that he and Kaito were strong enough to handle anything that came their way. The light mage had known his friend wasn’t the strongest right now, but he had done a lot for Fiore. He would look over to Kaito with a smile on his face as he was glad that he was here.

“I’m glad you’re here with me Kaito.” He said as he figured he would let that out of his chest before going to work.

Renji would look over to Revy every now and then. He would see that her face was stuck in the book. He wondered if she was okay or if the book had grabbed her face and wouldn’t let go.

“Are you okay Revy?” He would ask her to see what she would say.

#55Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:07 pm

Kaito

"I was starting to figure you rather have Kaia here." He teased Yuurei by saying that. Kaito keeps looking through books and climbing up a ladder to reach books that seemed ajar or misplaced wondering if maybe those were hints to which books to look in but he was coming up empty handed and he couldn't really blame any one but himself for these failures but he guessed he could also blame his rotten luck for it but that would probably be too easy to do and just pass off on that, but he wants to earn the right to find these pages and them not to just be randomly handed to him.

Revy looks toward but not at Renji and she nods that she is okay she can't make eye contact with him right now as she is a bit flustered and she needs some time to cool off and recover before she can talk or even look at Renji again she is being very shy.

#56Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:35 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words, and it made him pause for a second. The words that Kaito had said brought him to freeze for a second. He was thinking about what the man had said. He thought back to when they saw each other in West Fiore. He had never told Kaito the name of the girl that he had met in Central Fiore. His eyes glared at Kaito as he approached Kaito.

“How did you know I met Kaia? I thought you didn’t know anybody who could use the same magic as you. Explain to me, what are you hiding?” He asked curious to hear what Kaito had to say.

His mind went through a bunch of things, and one of the things was that Kaito was really a woman.

Renji would hear the two speaking and it would seem like Kaito had dropped the bag. He would shake his head because he thought it would be the one to say it out loud, but that wasn’t the case.

#57Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:46 pm

Kaito

"Simple you told me their names in the last place or maybe it was the echoes in the water that nearly killed me and drove me mad." He stays calm and he keeps climbing and looking for the books in the shelves to see if they are hiding anything or if they will unlock anything and that is that for that. He doesn't show a hint of him being stressed by him asking a question back to his smart ass remark. He figures it is better to get it in the open if he really has to before it becomes a huge big deal later down the line and there are hurt feelings.

Revy finally having calmed down giggled a little at hearing Kaito being able to come back with a decent sounding defense as it was probably true that he had heard that name and seen things if half of what he told her he saw happened then it isn't too crazy to have happened.

#58Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei heard what he said, and he had just lied to him. He knew what he remembered, and he would just shake his head as he would watch Kaito climb up.

“Nope, I’m pretty sure I didn’t tell you her name, my friend. You aren’t easy to kill, and you know that. It seems like you’re hiding something from me. Spill it.” He said as he was looking at his friend.

He waited for an answer, and he would take a book and flip through the pages. When he felt like there was nothing there, he would look at Kaito once again.

Renji was pretty sure Yuurei never mentioned the woman’s name before. Still, it seemed like Kaito was going to go with that. Renji would walk over to Revy, and he would whisper to her.

“I think he should just tell Yuu the truth. It’s better than lying to him.” He said to Revy as he was flipping through these books.

#59Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:08 pm

Kaito

"What do you mean?" He keeps at what he is doing then he makes the ladder tip a bit and he portals himself away while using the key and he reappears somewhere else on a different ladder as Kaia and keeps looking at books like noting happened at all and more to mess with Yuurei then anything else and she yawns a little as she was starting to get a bit tired from all the looking around and walking and she wonders when they will find any clue at all to the next place and a chance at going home for the day knowing where the next place to look is.

Revy watched what Kai did and she nearly busted out laughing and she had to stop her self from doing it so she hurried and so hid and she started laughing a bit Kaito was being too much and she needed a small break from the random trouble making Kaito is doing.

#60Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him, and he would shake his head as he was totally being ignored. It wouldn’t take long, but the ladder he was in had tipped a bit. He would watch him portal out from falling to the ground, and when he looked to see where Kaito was, he would instead see Kaia looking at a book. He would rub his eyes a bit as he had to make sure that he wasn’t seeing things. It was then that he had put the pieces together and Kaito was Kaia.

“Kaito, how the hell can you turn into a woman? Does your portal magic allow you to do this, or do you have something else?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

Renji would see Kaito change his form into Kaia, and he would only shake his head. It would seem like he was going to be messing with Yuurei after all.

#61Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:23 pm

Kaito

"Maybe I was a woman the whole time. But jokes aside I found a key that lets me swap genders/sexes." She uses it and turns back to Kaito looking at Yuurei. He figures that was probably very trippy to see happen right in front of himself, so Yuurei is probably going to start playing twenty questions with him and he wonders how many he will have to answer before Yuurei is happy with the answers that he hears and sees.

Revy stops laughing with another book in hand she looks into it and goes wide eyes at the strange pictures and strange things being depicted in the book and she hurries and she shuts the book and puts it on a shelf and goes to find more in hopes of it being the right place and time to pull the book out of her ass as Kaito messes around with Yuurei.

Kaito can feel the icy glare of Revy looking at him so he stops messing around and gets back to looking so he doesn't get yelled at by Revy.

#62Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words and he would laugh when he heard his friend speak. It would seem like things he had also found a key that did something different than his own.

“That’s interesting to hear. A key that allows you to turn into the opposite gender. I didn’t think one exist. That’s interesting to get away from people. I got a key that allows me to teleport to other locations I’ve been to before.” He said as he watched Kaito turn back into a guy.

“Do you have everything that a girl has?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

Renji would continue looking through the books and sheets that were all over the place. They didn’t seem like they were going to stop with their work here. Yuurei would do the same thing as he had a book in his hand as he continued to flip through the pages.

#63Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Kaito

Kaito stops in place and he blinks, Did this man really just ask him that question, what did that matter for? " Did you just ask me if I was anatomically correct in the female form? If so yes I become a woman so it would be weird if I didn't get the pieces and bits." He has no idea why that even needed to be asked of him as that seemed like it should have had a more straight forward answer that it didn't need to be asked as the man had been close to him while he was in the female form, did he not know what a woman looked like up close? He shakes his head a bit disappointed that he even had to answer that question. He gets back to looking for the page and wondering if his friend might not be right in the head.

Revy is hurries books around and she wonders if there are really pages in her some where lost and just not to be found at least not for a few hundred years at this rate.

#64Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:21 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him as he had answered the question he had asked. It would seem like he didn’t feel comfortable with the question. He didn’t know how the key worked, so he had to make sure. It was one of the things that he was curious about.

“I see, you can turn into a woman, and at the same time you get all their parts. That is an interesting power to hold.” He would rub his chin while thinking about it.

“So, do you think you can reproduce if you turn into a woman with the key? And could a woman who turns into a man be able to provide a seed for a woman to get pregnant?” He asked these questions as it was Kaito’s fault and now he had opened the berserker’s thoughts.

Renji would hear this and he would shake his head as he continued to help out with looking for the pages.

#65Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:15 am

Kaito

Kaito throws a book at yuurei’s head as that was so far crossed the line from the person he thought was his friend. "I would think that they can yes. Now stop being creepy and asking things like that." He was feeling very very uncomfortable with that line of question from the man cause it just sounds like he wants to have fun times with Kaia. Kaito sighs and gets back to looking in the books searching high and low for where the page might be and if he can find it fast enough then he can just leave yuurei here with Renji as now he was a bit creeped out by the fact he had the balls to ask such a thing of him.

Revy looks at Renji. "Please don’t catch that level of stupid… can you promise me that Renji?" She looked a bit dead in side from the display that had just taken place and she didn’t know what else to even say.

#66Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:06 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see the book flying toward him, and he would dodge the throw. He would chuckle when he saw what Kaito did, and it seemed like those were not questions he thought he would be asking. Still, it was on his mind and he had to ask.

“Fine I will stop asking you these weird questions. I was just curious is all.” He said to him as he would continue looking around and was laughing at how Kaito reacted.

Renji was looking through the area while staying near Revy. His search was fruitless though and it upset him. He thought they would be able to find the pages fast together, so they could move on to the next place. Still, that wasn’t the case. He would look over to Revy as she spoke to him. He would chuckle when he saw her reaction and what she said.

“It’s Yuu’s way of getting back at Kaito is all. He already has prospects for that.” He said to Revy as he continue his work.

Last edited by Yuurei on Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#67Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:14 pm

Kaito

Revy looks at Renji and tilts her head. "What do you mean by that? " She wondered if that meant that Yuurei had a girlfriend but Yuurei had already said that he didn't at the first stop that they had made. She also didn't think that Yuurei would be a wants a child kind of guy he gives off the sex and move on type of guy that if he knocks up a woman would ditch her or that seemed to be the thoughts she had him from books she had read of sorts of things.

Kaito keeps at searching for where the next book or page could be as he puts the ladder back up to look for where the next displaced book could be and he hopes his messing around hadn't missed up some kind of puzzle or maybe he was just not fated to find all the pages and gain what ever power or knowledge it hides from the world.

#68Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:34 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at her as she asked him a question. The way she looked at him made him feel like she was confused about everything he said. He didn’t know that she was just confused about the whole prospect stuff.

“Well, Kaito was sneaky with the entire Kaia thing. He didn’t tell Yuu about that, but if that isn’t what you were talking about, then there are women who have shown interest in Yuu, but he’s just been focused on other matters right now.” He said to her as he continued to look through the pages.

Yuurei was just looking around the place. They were going to be here for a while it seemed. He was surprised that they had found a library here, but he was not complaining at all. The Nephilim would look through everything that was here, but he felt like he wasn’t getting anywhere with this stuff.

#69Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Kaito

Revy sighs it seems they had reached a miscommunication about what they were saying and she guesses she should just leave it there but decided to clear up what she meant. "I was saying don't catch the stupid from Yuurei to ask a woman that stuff." She giggled and shook her head as she was not sure what kind of father Yuurei would be then she thought of something. " Kaito you coulda just used the Key on him to let him find out himself."

Kaito looked at Revy and he laughed as he hadn't thought about that at all. "You are right I could have just let him find out himself." He shakes his head then he starts grabbing more books and then he pulls one and he disappears and he is above the mirror ceiling looking down at them and he looks around the room it is just a normal room but has a object in the middle of it with like rune seal markings on it. He doesn't touch it just finds the book and he reappears back where he was and he slides down the ladder.

#70Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:47 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at her as she had cleared it up with him. He would nod as he understood what she meant now. He was glad that she had clarified it, but she didn’t have to worry about that. He was about to say something, but then she spoke about changing Yuurei to a woman. The light mage would hear the suggestion and even though it was intriguing, he wasn’t going to allow that to happen.

“As of right now, I don’t want to do anything like that, but maybe in the future.” He said to the group.

Yuurei would look over to the book that he had in his hand as he was going through it all. He would shake his head because he wondered how he would look if he had turned into a girl.  

Renji wouldn’t want Yuurei as a girl as he felt it would be weird and new.

#71Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:48 pm

Kaito

Kaito figures yuurei probably wouldn't like to a woman anyways it was a bit weird the first time around and a bit disorienting to all the sudden have your body totally changed in a very odd way and he figures he will be okay later plus he wouldn't do that to Yuurei. Kaito keeps at his search and he wonders what the page here would look like and how it would feel to have it in his palm and telling him maybe where a new one would be and he wasn't sure if he really felt that was right maybe they were messing with a force beyond themselves and they should stop this now before it gets out of hand.

Revy giggles at Yuurei's refusal to be a woman and Revy figures it is a strange choice to even want to do it in the first place but she knows it is a sort of learning experience to see what the other sex was like and how it felt to be them and she relaxes as she opens a new book.

#72Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was moving through the area now. He couldn’t find the lost pages in that spot. He would try other books in a different section as he would rub the back of his head. He didn’t understand how he was able to find one so fast last time, but now it was proving mighty difficult for him to obtain. It was lucky he could only assume as he would move through the books that he had grabbed. He would look over to see everyone and they were all hard at work. It would seem like this gender-changing thing was going to be put to rest for the time being.

Renji moved through the books around him and he couldn’t tell which one was different from the others. He knew what a lost page looked like, but all these pages didn’t look like what he saw. It was annoying, and he couldn’t take it anymore.

#73Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:02 pm

Kaito

Kaito starts looking for hidden switches in behind books or pushing in books to see which ones go in and if any of them trigger a door or wall to open but he is having no such luck as it seemed that he was gonna up, a bit short on trying to find any kind of page or useful hint to where to maybe look and he looks down at the two exceeds and he wonders if they are having anymore luck then he and Yuurei were having.

Revy looked at Renji and she could see that he was starting to get a bit ticked off about not being able to find a page yet and she gets closer to him and she kisses his cheek to see if that will help him calm down a little then she returned to her book and she keeps looking to see if maybe she has found the book that might hold the hidden page that they are currently looking for so that she can give it to Kaito.

Last edited by Kaito Todaro on Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#74Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:13 pm

Yuurei

Renji wasn’t having it anymore as he would drop the book that was in his hand.

“This is some bull. Why is it hard to find a page? Shoot we've been in the fortress for so long that I’m pretty sure we could have found four of these pages in here. Why are finding this so difficult.” He said to everyone that was in the library with him.

Yuurei would stop what he was doing, and he would look over at Renji. He would laugh a bit as he could tell his friend was not having it right now.

“It’s okay Renji. I understand how you feel, but we got to keep looking. These pages mean a lot and could change the course of the war that we’re in the middle of.” He said as it seemed like there was a few random attacks within all of Fiore.

Still, he would go back to searching for the pages now.

#75Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:20 pm

Kaito

Revy was surprised that Renji completely ignored what she had done and she huffs a bit that was the last time he got such a thing from her if he was just going to ignore it and that bothered her and she was not happy by that, she redoubles her efforts in looking in books for this page.

"Yeah what Yuurei said so stop bellyaching we are all feeling the same way." Kaito said as he jumped back and grabs onto a different shelf and he hangs and moves across it while looking for books and hoping that maybe on will pop out to him and he pulls one up and he opens it and he scans the pages with his eyes.

Revy walks out of the library with a pile of books in her hands so that she can look them over in peace and quiet and not have to worry about Renji being near her as she was mad at him for the moment and she needed space.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum