Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

#101Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:33 pm

Kaito

He pulls a lever on the wall and it opens into a hidden stair case and he walks toward it and he swears he can hear breathing from down the stair case so Kaito walks down the stairs as quietly as he can so he scout out what is down there before he comes back with Yuurei if it is dangerous to them. He looks down and he sees something that is trapped in another set of runes it looks like a small child with dirt and rock like skin he wonders if that is some monster or if it is just an experiment.

Revy sighs and starts pulling on her own hair as well as she is at the end of her wits when she looks around she sees golden letter appearing around one of the doors that seems to be a warning about something that is happening and she runs toward the door rather Renji followed her or not she figured something bad was probably about to happen.

#102Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei wouldn’t be able to find anything, and he would rub the back of his head. This was interesting and honestly, he thought he would be able to find something in these documents. He would put it on the side, and he would notice that there was something happening to the other open path. It would seem like something might be happening where Kaito was. Renji and Yuurei would see Revy run to that path, and they would chase after her. They were going to let her go in on her own. That would be too dangerous for any of the Exceed to go in on their own.

The two of them wouldn’t say anything to her but would continue following her. It seemed like she was scared that something might be happening to Kaito. They made sure to move at the same pace as she did, so they wouldn’t lose sight of her.

#103Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:04 am

Kaito

He can tell that is no actual child there was something very not right about it even though it looked innocent that thing was not innocent by any stretch of the imagination he hear people running behind him and he looked back. Why did the idiots have to come running and making noise. He looks down and the thing is staring straight into his soul he knows that can't be good and then the stone stairs turn into a slide.

The stairs under Revy's feet drop into a flat angled surface and she is sliding and trying to stop her self but she can't and she is being sent for the ride and there was no stopping it or changing the way that they were going as it felt like the gravity in the room had risen as well stopping flight from happening and keeping them grounded

Kaito slides to the bottom and looks the thing in front of him in the eyes it looked like it was proud from sending him down here it wanted to be feared Kaito could tell this thing was strong but it was still trapped so he was safe for now.

#104Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:13 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would chase after Revy and when he was getting close to her, the stairs would become a slide. He would see that Revy couldn’t stop herself from falling, so he decided to reach out to her. His right arm would stretch from where he was and would grab a hold of her. He was surprised this had happened, and he brought it back. He would grab Renji with his left arm as he was closer to him. He would protect them from any type of collision.

Still, what his arm had done was different and not something he knew it could do. It would seem like Hassan’s Cursed arm had more to it than just the bandages.

“Are you guys okay? Just hold onto me, and everything will be alright.” He said to both of them.

When he got to the bottom of the slide, he would see that he didn’t have to transform to avoid spikes or anything, but he did see Kaito looking at something. He would put both Exceeds down on the ground though.

#105Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:21 pm

Kaito

Revy nods that she is okay and she holds on but she had a bad feeling about this as she looks at what Kaito was looking at it looked like a child but she could tell it wasn't it was just being contained by what ever that thing around it was.

"I have no idea what this thing is be careful." Kaito looks at the book that seemed to know everything he had found. He is looking for what this thing might even be.

It looked at them and spoke. "Free me and I will help you with what you are looking for." The thing points to a box at the other end of the room that leads in a line toward the prison that the thing was trapped in.

Revy looks at the box and she wondered if it was the truth or not and she walks toward it to look at the box to see if it said anything she could read.

#106Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile when he heard what the thing had said to him. He would rub the back of his head because he wasn’t sure if he could trust it.

“You say free you, and you will help us, but what are you exactly? I read that this fortress has a god sealed within it. Would you be that god?” He asked the mysterious creature.

He looked at the box that he was pointing at. He was sure getting to it would be that easy. There had to be several traps to make sure that nobody would be able to get to it.

“There is a god hidden in this fortress? Why are we still in here?” He asked everyone as this was becoming a bit crazy.

Yuurei would look over at Renji and he would smile at him. He under how he felt and knew that this was getting dangerous the longer they stood there.

#107Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:48 pm

Kaito

Revy got to the box with no problem probably because she wasn't heavy enough to set any of the trabs off and she looks at the box and she looks to Yuurei and Renji. "It is in some weird language I can't read it." She sighed and then started walking back toward them and she swears she saw something for a split second but she doesn't know what then she passes out falling face down on the ground and Kaito's gear appears on his body.

Kaito wonders if something in this room might have been why she fainted like that and he wonders what it could be that he could do to help her but he doesn't dare move as he looks more at the book to see if he can find an answer but he seems to not be able to find anything as the book seemed to not want to help him with this task like it had the others he had looked to it for.

The creature just laughs at him as it stares right at him like it was just waiting for something to happen.

#108Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but Revy would speak up to them. Their eyes widen and their jaws would drop as she was able to get the box without a problem. This would cause Yuurei to chuckle when he saw this, and he would rub the back of his head. That was when she would fall to the ground. Renji’s eyes would be filled with anger as it seemed like something had done something to Revy.

Renji would run straight toward her. He didn’t care what anybody told him, but he had to make sure she was fine and okay. He would reach her, and he would check to see if she was breathing. He would sigh to see that she was okay but unconscious.

“She is o…” Renji would fall to the ground right next to her, and Yuurei’s equipment would appear on him as well.

There was something happening in this room, but what was it?

#109Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:32 am

Kaito

He sighed and he looks around it seemed that the runes are maybe weakening and that is why this thing was laughing as it knew it and it knew someone would come snooping if it waited long enough. This thing was probably after one of their bodies it might not be a god it might be a body snatching creature, he hopes he is wrong and it is just an earth elemental but he will have to wait to see and it looks like he and Yuurei aren't really going to have a choice in the matter as they were here now and their poor friends around out cold but why weren't he and Yuurei effected by what ever it was that make the other to pass out there has to be some clue something that he can see hear or smell but he is not sure what he can really do right now as this thing was about to get loose and it was probably not gonna be pretty.

#110Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:40 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would notice he would have everything on. He looked at Renji as he would rub the back of his head. He didn’t expect his friend to be taken out like that. He would look around this place as he was wondering what was going on.

“I guess we either fight whatever is in this room, or we are going to be the next to fall unconscious.” He said as he was always up for a fight.

He would look around as he couldn’t find out what was going on, or where it was coming from. Hassan’s cursed would move the bandages around. It couldn’t allow its new host to be taken out because it didn’t know what was happening. It would point in the direction of somewhere, and Yuurei would take notice.

He would look over to Kaito so he could know as well.

“It seems my bandages are pointing in a direction. I don’t know what’s there, but it's probably showing us something.” He said to Kaito.

#111Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:52 am

Kaito

He would hear Yuurei and Kaito turned his head and looked to where the arm was pointing and he saw a hole in the wall that was only very slightly glowing and he guesses the magic that was holding this things needed to be restored maybe that is why they were able to enter this place cause the field had weakened. He wraps to the place near the wall and he focuses magic into his hand and he puts it against the crystal that was in the hole in the wall and he can feel it draining his mana and he tries to stay calm but it hurts has it is forcibly being pulled from his body into the crystal and he drops to his knees once it is down and his bandages on his arm are burnt looking and he holds his arm. "That might have been a bad idea." He stands shaking a bit as he sees the runes shine and the barrier starts cracking and shaking.

#112Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to Kaito and it would seem like he would spot something. It wasn’t just that, but he would touch it. The light mage would rub the back of his head because it would seem like everyone was quick to touch things. He was as well as it was how he got the right arm. He would use his bandages to grab Revy and Renji’s unconscious bodies along with the box. When he had them, he would look over to Kaito as it would seem like the dragon slayer had fallen to his knee.

This was bad if he was one to fall; he would walk over to Kaito and he would look at him and the crystal that was in front of him.

“What did you touch, and what did it do to you?” He asked him as he could barely feel the effect because of the large amount of mana he had compared to the group.

#113Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:45 am

Kaito

Kaito just points toward the creature that had now grown and was pushing against the barrier containing it. "I think instead of helping the barrier I helped it. It messed my arm up as well so I am probably gonna be of very little use." He notices that Yuurei had moved the box that had been on the edge of the runes and he wonders if it was his own fault that failed or if it was Yuurei's fault. He knows this isn't a time to be pointing finger and he gets himself stable and gets ready for the thing that is going to break loose at any moment and this was probably gonna get messy as this was a decently sized area but they also have no idea what this creature can do but he no longer things that his thing is after their bodies but it might be hungry for mana and might what to kill them so there was no time to really wait as the barrier breaks.

#114Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito and he would look over to the creature that was breaking free from whatever was containing it. He would sigh and crack his neck as he was getting ready for the worse. He wasn’t sure what was happening, but it would finally break through the barrier that was containing it. The creature would start to truly take form from what it looked like previously. It had been waiting for centuries for someone or something to let it free. He didn’t think it would be two mages. It wasn’t just that, but one of them he had tasted his mana and he was strong.

“I have to say thanks to your group I can finally be free. Since there are no gods to stand in my way I can conquer this world without a problem.” He said as his wings would come out one by one.

Yuurei would look at him and he would shake his head and he would get into a fighting position.

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 C7006ab9a5312358f726cbb618ad2aad

#115Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:59 pm

Kaito

Kaito knows he had messed up and he knows he is in Trouble because he was stupid and it is about to come and bite him in the ass and he had to be careful and not end up dead but he is one armed right now and he sends the exceeds to his personal domain so they can be safe and out of the way of the fighting so Yuurei can go all out if he needed to. Kaito was going to focus on supporting Yuurei as he really isn’t in any shape to be fighting back against the monster and he takes a deep breath and he wishes he had not be an idiot and he needed to make space between himself and the monster as it will aim for him as the weak link first so that Yuurei is alone in this fight and Kaito can’t let that happen at least not here and now and that is.

Kaito keeps himself ready for whatever might come his way cause this thing is a major unknown.

#116Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:05 pm

Yuurei

“Oh, so you’re not scared in the presence of a god?” He would ask Yuurei.

The light mage had seen death before and made sure that he would prepare for it this time around. He had a serious look on his face as he saw Renji and Revy disappear because of Kaito.

“I’m assuming you’re not at your strongest, and if anything you guys left this realm from what I’ve read, so I’m assuming we got a bit too much to handle.” He said to the man.

Yuurei would sprout wings of his own on his back and his eyes would become a golden color. He would see that he would probably be fighting this guy head-on by himself. He was fine with that because it meant that he would get the chance to test out how strong he had gotten. The god in front of him would disappear from where he was, and he would end up behind Yuurei and ready to attack.

#117Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:25 pm

Kaito

Kaito steels his nerves and leans forward he rushes at the man even though he knows that he will be nearly useless in the state he is in but he knows that if he can at least cause a distraction it will help Yuurei to find his own openings and Kaito knows that his portals and acrobatics will keep him safe in most interactions so he might even make the god as Yuurei is calling him off his game and make him mad that he can't touch Kaito and it will make the monster be hyper focused on him or make simple mistakes that he knows his friend will be able to use to the max advantage and he knows that if he gets hit once he might be as off as dead but with his belt he knows if the shots are piecing he will be able to resist them a little till his belt finally breaks but as his arm was hurt before he had the belt on it was useless to him in this matter and his belt couldn't help it. Kaito knows Revy is going to majorly chew him out for causing this to go from bad to worse.

#118Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei’s cape would tap him on his right shoulder, and Yuurei knew that someone was behind him. He would lunge out of the way as the so-called god would try to pierce Yuurei through the back. He would roll on the ground and he would look over at the man that was in front of him now.

“We’re starting with a cheap shot already?” He would him curious to hear what he had to say.

“You’re beneath me, so it didn’t matter to me how I ended things. Still, impressed you were able to dodge my attack and know where I had appeared.” He would say this to Yuurei.

The light mage would fly straight toward him, and he would throw a jab at the man. He would take on the hit as he didn’t think Yuurei was strong enough and would launch one of his own. They would both land their hits on each other’s faces and would back away from each other.

#119Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:08 pm

Kaito

Kaito saw the two meet with a punch to each other and he used his ring to propel himself forward to where he thinks the man is going to set his roots as Kaito was probably an insect to the enemy he jumped at the last second and kicked the being in the side of the head and when the god went to try and get a counter blow in on Kaito he went into his phase mode and the blows from the god hit nothing but air and Kaito jumps back and Kaito tries to think if he is going to really put a dent in this things body at all or if he is just fighting so far above his hurt and nearly fully drained weight class that he might as well just fake that he passed out and play possum in case the god gets near him then spring to life and try and get another blow in but he knows better then to thing that thing wouldn't just blast him into the dirt like the injured dog he is.

#120Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:41 pm

Yuurei

The god had been hit from the side by the other mage. He had consumed most of his mana, and it seemed like he was still putting up a fight. This was something that he wouldn’t allow to go unnoticed. When he had tried to hit Kaito he would take note that the man had dimensional magic. This was good to know, and it was time to use his own magic. He would look over to the two men that were in front of him today. He would swing both his arms, one toward Kaito and the other toward Yuurei. It would send a special type of dark magic that only he could use.

Yuurei would see that the spell was moving quicker than other spells he had seen in the past. He would swing his Midas Gauntlet straight at the god’s attack, and he would negate it without a problem. He was actually impressed as he didn’t think it would do the job.

#121Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:29 pm

Kaito

Kaito realizing this might be the end reacts with putting his own arm out and uses his own magic and sends the spell away through a portal. He doesn’t know how many of those he has left in him as he knows he is weakened and his only hopes right now are to not get nailed and to stay nimble so he doesn’t just eat a random shot and he is starting to breath heavy as his body feels the lingering effect of having him self drained like he was and he stays closer toward the walls so he could use them.

He feels like something else is watching him but he can’t tell from where and he wonders where it was and if it was good or if it was just another threat to them in this place waiting to see if they survive it so then it can spring on them and leave him to the death and take on Yuurei.

#122Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:51 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at the so call God in front of him, and he would make his way toward him. His speed was as fast as he could muster as he would close the distance between the two of them. The god would see this, and he would dodge Yuurei’s attack. He would counter it with a magic ball of energy that would surge through his hand. It would connect straight into Yuurei’s armor. He would gasp for air as he could feel the impact and the destruction from his armor. Still, he had his other hand, and he figured he would hammer away at the god in front. He would use his other hand to punch him straight into his face and he would stumble back from the blow.

The light mage would fall to his knees as he was saved by his armor, but that was all that saved him. He would look at him as he would shake his head from the attack.

#123Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:34 pm

Kaito

Kaito thinks that maybe there was a safety put in place in case the god had gotten loose and he looked at all the walls and looks for anything that might be something useful and he makes sure to keep his eyes out for if the god starts moving toward him. He sees Yuurei drop to his knees and he moves and ports himself in front of Yuurei and he readies himself to give Yuurei a moment to catch his breath and to get back to his feet and Kaito transforms putting more stress on his body going all out his Ultra Instinct and dragon force form mixed his eyes glowing red and a dull aura surrounds his grey scaled body. He moves to try and hit the god even though he doubts he is gonna be able to hit him but he is just here to buy Yuurei time and if it gets grim he will just dig deeper and survive as he doesn't want his death on Yuurei's mind as well as he has a lot top live for as well.

#124Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile when he saw Kaito step in front of him. It was nice of him to do that, but he didn’t have to. He would get up from the ground and he would sigh as looked at the god. The god had noticed Kaito’s attack, and he would simply sidestep as he would grab his arm, he would headbutt Kaito and let go of the man’s arm as he looked over to the man who stood up.

“Thank you Kaito, I just slip was all.” He said as he would get into a fighting stance.

Yuurei would run toward the god and, the god would welcome him to his approach. He would change his direction and end up on the god’s right side. He would swing his left arm straight at him. The god would catch Yuurei’s hand, but he would swing his right leg on the god’s arm as he would send the man to let go of his arm and he would move away from Yuurei.

#125Kaito 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) - Page 5 Empty Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:30 pm

Kaito

Kaito felt his arm get grabbed and he knew in that second he was in trouble just where was the trouble going to go or come from and he didn’t think he would die but he knew this was going to hurt probably a lot and then it hit him a head butt and Kaito stumbled to the side as he saw Yuurei out of the corner of his eye stand up and he smiled it meant he had bought Yuurei the time to get up and back on his feet the disoriented Kaito heard Yuurei speak in slow o as he stumbled and leaned against the wall his belt saved him from his head probably cracking in half and he slides down the wall and he keeps his hand pointed toward the god so he could try and catch magic attacks at Yuurei and he knows he is nearly useless at his point but he has a nasty headache as no one enjoys a head butt and he sighs hoping for the best.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum