Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:37 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito walks out from the gate on the other side close to this cabin that Yuurei had spoke of and he smells around the smell of the water still lingering on himself as he wonders where the man could be as he should have beat him her Kaito would think at least. He wondered if maybe the way through the door was longer or maybe he had come out by the wrong abandoned cabin in the Erling area, he walks closer to the cabin in case this was indeed the place and the water smell that was stuck in his nose was blocking him from smelling Yuurei or if he needed to hike around and see if he can find the man some where in the wooded area and meet up with him to look in the next spot that the man might of known about as for now he was just flying blind.

Revy hopes that Kaito is okay cause he seems a bit disoriented after they had gotten here and he was seemingly lost and sluggish to move which was odd for him as he is usually rushing and being a bit more up beat but she thinks maybe the failure at the last area had caused him to feel a bit discouraged in this whole page hunting thing.

#2Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:20 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei and Renji had gone through the door in the ruins at Astera Cliff. He would make it inside of the cabin that he had told Kaito he would be at. This place had been abandoned for quite some time and he only knew about it because of the dragon he fought a while back. He waited inside for a bit, and he figured Kaito would knock on the door when he got there. Still, that wasn’t, so he would open the door as he would step outside and looked around. It was then that he would see Kaito and Revy not too from here.

Renji would come out of the cabin, and he would wave toward the two of them, but it looked like something was up with Kaito.

“What’s up with him?” He asked Yuurei.

“I don’t know but he’s been acting like that ever since I found him in that room. Guys, we’re here.” He said out loud so they could hear him and move toward him.

#3Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:29 pm

Kaito Todaro
Revy slaps him on the back of the head. "Snap out of it Kaito, they are waiting for us." She giggled a little as she was not usually this forceful with him but he was some what out of it and she hoped that he was okay.

Kaito walked up toward the cabin and he remained as empty looking as he was and he reaches in his cloak and he pulls out snacks and he starts eating them as his head was foggy as all hell and he thought maybe it was just his lack of rest and maybe his blood sugar headed for the rocks that had him so out of it that he was unable to really think or maybe something else was causing the problem but he couldn't tell so for now he needed to relax and hope that he can snap out of it before any real trouble comes to them as he might end up being useless to them other wise.

#4Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:39 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei was glad that they had heard him. He would see that Kaito was still letting everything that had happened before still bother him. He looked around the area and was trying to figure out where to go. He would use his lost page, and it would be tugging in a certain direction. That was good because he could use this lost page to find the other lost pages it seemed.

“So, there are a bunch of abandoned fortresses around Erling Peak. There is one that no bandit dare goes. That is the one that we want to go to. My lost page should take us to the right fortress.” He said this to Kaito as he would start walking in the direction where his page was tugging in.

Renji would look over to Revy and Kaito and have a smile on his face.

“I guess we continue our adventure together.” He said to Revy as he was happy and would follow Yuurei.

#5Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:01 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito figures that it is getting close to the time him and Revy split as a team and she moves on with her life without him. He knew this day would come some day when she was ready to settle down with either Renji or Nimbus but he wasn't sure if he was really ready for that yet, but he knows but he wasn't going to get in the way of her happiness and he follows after Yuurei and he tries to stay as low profile as he can.

Revy waved at Renji with a smile as she rode in Kaito's hood cause she knows that she needs to keep an eye on Kaito before something happens and if it does she needs to be near by to support him in the fight or what ever happens and she hoped that the man didn't fall apart or just fade away from how he is moving and acting it is like he is becoming see through and will disappear if she takes her eyes off of him for more then a second.

#6Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:28 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei kept moving through the area as he was moving through area. His paper was in his hand as he was using it to find the right path. It was nice to do, and he would move through the incline of this peak. It was interesting how he had never been around here before in terms of the fortresses. He should have gone here more often and cleared out all the bandits that were bothering the people who chose to make their way through here.

It would take a while, but Yuurei would find himself seeing the fortress the group was looking for. This would be the place where the lost pages could be found. It wasn’t just that, but he figured that they could find a bunch of other things in here as well.

Renji would follow Yuurei and he would see what he saw. This would bring him to look over to Kaito and Revy.

“It seems like we found the fortress that Yuurei mentioned.” He said to them as he looked ahead so he didn’t trip or anything.

#7Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:45 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito follows them and as they get closer to the place Kaito puts Revy down to catch up to Renji and Yuurei and he puts his hood up then fades out and back in appearing on the wall of the fortress and he looks around where he landed for any markings or signs that something was living in the place as the place had a weird feeling about it which more puts him on edge as if their is a huge monster in the floors below the surface which would spell danger for them if they were careless. He sees Runes carved into the the walk way and it looks like this is some sort of ancient sealing circle that runs along the walk ways of the fortress sealed inside of it. He wondered what it could be though he figures maybe it is some kind of mountain monster but to need to seal it instead of just out right kill it could mean it is a demon or a Seraphim at worst. At best it might just be an elemental of some sort like the water one in the last area, this one might be earth or wind considering where they are at this moment.

Revy catches up to Renji and stays close with him as she knows Kaito didn't want to take her with him to scout the area and it is what Kaito would excel at is scouting and getting out she just hopes that he is careful and doesn't do anything rash.

#8Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:01 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei, Renji, and Revy would get closer to the fortress and there he would see that Kaito had gotten there before they had gotten there. It would seem like he was scouting ahead, which was a good thing. It seemed like he was making sure that everything was clear, so they wouldn’t be attacked by anything.

Renji would look at Revy and he would slow down, so she could be next to him while they walked.

“It seems like Kaito went ahead to make sure everything is safe for you. I understand him completely and am glad he did.” He said to her as they continued walking.

That was a good thing that he was doing and he had to thank Kaito for doing that. It wouldn’t take long, but they would get to the entrance of the fortress. When they got there, Yuurei would go to Kaito and look at him.

“What did you find?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

#9Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:27 pm

Kaito Todaro
"I found runes, something might be sealed here, or it might be dead can't be sure. Other then that nothing but ruined what looks like tents and old broken weapons." He fades out then back in next to Yuurei while putting his hood down. He looks to Revy who smiles at him but his face stays emotionless like a stone cold hardened killers face. He looks back toward the fortress and he puts his palm at the door like he is gonna tear a hole through the locked gate then he stops him self. "Can't risk breaking the seal..." He looks for a way to open the gate or if he needs too he will walk through the gate and open it from the other side for them.

Revy looks at Renji and she pats his head. "Pretty sure it wasn't just for me but for us all here. He doesn't act it but he doesn't want to see any of us get hurt." She smiles and stays next to Renji. She wonders what could be confined to the fortress and how dangerous it could be.

#10Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:38 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and it would seem like something might be sealed within this fortress. That wouldn’t be good, but at the same time, it seemed like it could be adventurous. He was cool with that, and in the end, even if they didn’t fight anything or break the seal, he was fine with just finding the lost pages.

“I see if we don’t have to wake anything up or break any seals, then let’s not do that. If we do I’m pretty sure we both can handle it.” He said as he had faith in the power between the two of them.

Yuurei expected Kaito to open a portal to lead them to the other side or something.

Renji would look at Revy as she patted his head.

“You right, I’m just used to Yuurei beating things up and me running away to safety. It’s usually the plan as the things he’s been fighting as of lately have been really strong.” He said to her as he was glad she was close to him.

#11Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:45 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito figures it is safer to open the door then it is too needlessly portal around so he he walks forward and phases through the door and he moves the beams blocking the door. "I don't want to risk waking anything with my spatial magic by ripping holes. Plus not sure how opening a portal inside the seal would react to it." He didn't want to risk getting anyone or himself hurt was more his aim but he doesn't want to sound heroic just more on the safe side, cause he isn't a hero he is just a good guy that wants to protect those close to him but that is far too sappy to say to them so he will just leave the words he spoke as the place he leaves that subject for now.

Revy walks forward into the fortress with Renji as Kaito seemed to have seen it safe enough to let them into it so that most mean he doesn't smell or see anything of danger to them.

#12Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:55 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei would look at Kaito as the man had phase through the door. It would seem like he didn’t want to use his magic. He would shake his head as he didn’t see the point. Still, if they got in that was all that mattered. When the door opened, he heard Kaito’s reasoning behind why he didn’t do it. He nodded as he understood it, but anything could have triggered it.

“I understand that completely.” He said to Kaito as he would walk into the fortress now.

He wanted to tell Kaito something else, he wanted to tell Kaito that maybe removing the beam had unsealed everything. Still, he didn’t because he didn’t want to make his friend upset. It seemed like he had gone through a lot in the last place they were in.

Renji would follow Revy inside of the fortress as they were about to explore this huge place. What was lurking through these walls?

#13Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito knew the building was the seal, like an invisible fence for what ever it was, the door was blocked to stop others from entering the fortress and getting them selves killed by what ever was in here. It might be like the ruins where the creature in side judges your worthy traits to see if you can stay or else it consumes you like he had seen in some ancient books about djinns and other kinds of spirit like creatures. He wondered if that applied to here as the slime had seemed to have judged them in the water ruins but he can't prove it so he will say nothing on the subject till he has some more rock steady proof of his thoughts on it but he knows that will take time and effort he has no idea how to test unless one shows up to fight them.

Revy wonders if this place is really that scary as she doesn't feel anything wrong or out of the normal in this place maybe it was just an empty fortress that was to scare those around it.

#14Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:33 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei would look around the area, and he was trying to see where they should start. His eyes moved around and there was one path that he found more intriguing than the rest. The light mage would start moving in that direction as he would come to a pause as he looked over to the group behind him.

“Shall we go this way?” He asked them as he didn’t want to separate himself from the group like he did last time.

Renji would see the path that Yuurei was going toward. It seemed like he wanted to go through the fortress and deep within the area.

“I see you want to explore this place in the depths of it all. I guess we can go follow you for now Yuu.” He said to his friend as he had a smile on his face.

He would move quickly so that he didn’t stay too far from Yuurei, but made sure to stay beside Revy.

#15Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:34 am

Kaito Todaro
Revy stays next to Renji as she moves along to stay close to the light mage that had told them about this place and she hoped that there will be very little fighting if any among the group as Kaito seemed more combative and she doesn't know if he is just being a cranky dragon or if he is mentally starting to fall apart but she watched as Kaito took the back of the pack and she smiles cause she knows he is watching their backs in case anything were to come from behind them Kaito would be there.

Kaito figures there is gonna be a lot of trouble coming their way soon and he knows that he and Yuurei will need to make sure to stay on their toes if they want to make it through the darkness without more loss or the risk of loss, but Kaito knows they aren't perfect and a lot of things could go very wrong very fast if they are not careful.

#16Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:06 am

Yuurei
Yuurei kept moving through the area they were walking through. It would seem like a lot of things were around them that hadn’t been touched for years. He kept moving through the path and soon enough he would make another stop. He would look around the area they were in. It was vast around them and there was a lot of structure within this placer. There were doors placed throughout the place and different levels to the area.

It was amazing to see that this place was still standing. There must have been something here if nobody had gone in here and conquered it.

“This is a huge place.” He would imply say as he was taking it all in.

Renji would make his way through the area with Revy by his side. He wasn’t strong, but he knew at least he could do his best to protect her by using himself as a shield.

#17Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:38 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito bites his tongue to stop himself from saying out loud "well yeah it is a fortress" but he knows that it will do nothing but be counter productive and he knows that he can't let that be the reason they start fighting early into the trip into the fortress.

Revy wonders if Renji has told on her and Kaito for being in the library with them and getting the first page while they were there and she wonders where and how she can keep it a hidden thing if he does tell Yuurei cause Yuurei will probably be very displeased by the fact that Kaito lied and hid things from him and that was probably not a good thing to do to your friend if you like to keep them for a longer thing then three minutes.


Kaito would like to find these pages as fast as possible so that they do not get stuck having to fight with some big bad creatures or get stuck in some kind of trap.

#18Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:50 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei was trying to figure out where they should go. He looked around the place and then soon he would look over to his right arm. It had known where to go before, so he was hoping that it would do the same thing again. The light mage was thinking about it, and he would move his right arm out in front of him.

“Come on don’t fail me now.” He was saying to his arm.

The bandages would move around his arm, but they wouldn’t point in any direction. He would sigh with disappointment because he didn’t expect that to happen.

“I guess we go to the first door closest to us.” He said as he would move to the door and he would open it.

Renji would follow behind Yuurei and he wondered what kind of room he opened. When they got inside, they would be inside of an old armory. There were paper works on the desk, and it would seem like there was a small bookshelf as well.

#19Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:54 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito stays right out side the door and he looks down both sides of the hall and he wonders what this place might hold then he looks into the room they had gone into and he wonders if this place will have the page that they are looking for and he will be free to not be stuck in a dark dirty cold stone place for more than a few hour maybe even get a bit of a nap before the next set of trouble begins and he leads them to the next stop to shop and enjoy themselves maybe get some real food and drinks instead of the snacks that he has been eating off and on as they walked around.

Revy looked at some of the pages and took them to Kaito to see if maybe she will hand him a good one so that maybe he will smile again or at least not look so beat down and maybe actually speak things that aren’t just grunts and show words or work related terms.

#20Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei was looking through the armory right now with Renji inside of the place. It would seem like Kaito would stay outside. It seemed like he was going to be protecting them just in case something happened. Yuurei was fine with that as he moves to the small bookshelf. He would start looking through the books there as he had seen Revy move to the papers that were on the table. He would smile at her because she was being helpful in her own way with Kaito.

He looked through the books hoping that one of them would have the page he was looking for. Renji was looking around the area to see if he could find anything that was on the floor. It wasn’t just that, but he was looking around the armor to see if he could find something interesting for Yuurei to keep. It would be interesting if he found a page as well.

#21Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:08 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito looks at the pages while keeping his eyes peeled for if anything extra was to happen near the room so he could react though he wonders if this place was really all that bad or if there was more under the surface that he couldn't see that might come back on them cause there has to be a good reason that this place looked so nice but not taken over by anyone that could have claimed it so there has to be some reason that they were able to get in here that others didn't do or know.

Revy after handing off the papers hurried back in and she scurries around looking for anything else that could be useful to Kaito as she wanted to try and make sure that they don't leave empty handed twice in a row on their journey around the country it seemed grabbing pages that might lead them to a bigger better future that they will be able to hold in their hands and light a new path forward.

#22Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:35 am

Yuurei
Yuurei would continue looking through the books that were on the shelves. It seemed like he was going to come up empty on this one. Still, he continued to search because he figured it would be better than nothing. While he was doing this, he would see that Revy was coming back and forth. It seemed like they were hoping to find something for Kaito.

He had a smile on his face as he looked over to Renji who seemed like he was all over the place. It made him chuckle a bit as he continued his search. After a couple of minutes of doing this, Yuurei would shake his head because he felt like he wasn’t going to find anything here.

“This sucks, but I don’t think there is anything here.” He said as he looked over to Kaito on the outside.

He would walk over to the exit and Renji would noticed that, which brought him to follow behind.

#23Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:55 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito holds his head as he stays in the hall his head was pounding a bit he wonders if it is still his body being made at him from transforming or if it was something else compounding with it and causing him to have a horrible headache. He shakes his head just trying to get the feeling to leave and not keep burdening his mind with it but he was still far too tired to care for the most part and he was happy to help them but he is unsure if he can really do anything about the things that are happening right under all the noses of the world.

Revy while not paying attention walks face first into a book shelf and falls backwards while rubbing her nose. She can't believe that she had just done that and right in front of everyone she is all out of sorts as she attempts to save face and just relax and play it cool maybe they didn't notice.

#24Yuurei 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:02 am

Yuurei
Yuurei would look over to Revy to see if she was okay. Still, he was also making sure that the shelf wouldn’t fall on her. He wasn’t the only one who was looking like Renji would do the same thing. Still, when they saw that she was safer from danger. They would look away to make sure that she didn’t see them looking. Now they were outside, and it really looked like Kaito had something going on. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he honestly didn’t want to ask. The man had always brushed him off, which kind of confused Yuurei.

“Alright let’s continue moving around and hopefully we find another room that is worth checking.” He said to the group.

Renji would stay next to Revy as he had looked at her with a concerned look on his face.

“Is Kaito okay?” He would ask her since she knew him best.

#25Kaito Todaro 

What might the wood hide. (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:22 am

Kaito Todaro
Revy looked at Renji and she nods that he is okay. "Yeah just that one transformation is very rough on his body so he is probably feeling it right now." She gets her eyes to refocus and she walks along with the other two men as Kaito walks behind them and keeps guard of their rear so that they don't get ambushed or end up with a knife in any of their backs if he could help it but he needed to be careful as to not accidently walk into them even if his head was all foggy he still needs to protect them cause they are all he really has at this moment and he probably looks like a chump right now.

Revy wonders where in this place they would get the highest chance of getting the next page so that they can try and find it and hopefully get out of here before all hell breaks loose on them and they end up in the underworld some how.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum