Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celeste Kusaido Vagarosa's Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Celeste Vagarosa 

Celeste Kusaido Vagarosa's Sheet Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:49 am

Celeste Vagarosa

PERSONAL

Relationship: Dating Erebus/Strategist
Team: ???

EQUIPMENT

Weapon: Steel Spear

Head: ???

Body: ???

Ring: ???

Companion: ???

ROLEPLAY

Topics Completed:

Topics Ongoing:

QUESTS

D-rank Quests Completed:

C-rank Quests Completed:

B-rank Quests Completed:

A-rank Quests Completed:

S-rank Quests Completed:

Last edited by Celeste Vagarosa on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2Celeste Vagarosa 

Celeste Kusaido Vagarosa's Sheet Empty Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:44 am

Celeste Vagarosa

History/Background 

Celeste... Kusaido... Vagarosa, what did that name mean. In her village the Vagarosa bloodline was strongest around however their image was ruined when Valica, Celeste's mother supposedly died during childbirth. So that was the story, however she was actually a servant of a dark organization as their agent, it was only natural her daughter followed in her paths, however in this case joining a dark-guild. One day her mother had failed to follow through a personal mission given to her and as punishment Valica's life was taken. Leaving her father as a single-parent which he took her back to their family's home-village in an Oasis, abandoning her there for the village to care for her. Celeste was about five when her father had left her, alone in the village.

Her father had told their village-head that Valica died while delivering Celeste, which really ruined not on Valica's image but now the Vagarosa family was seen as dead-weight. Women who couldn't properly deliver a baby through birth were considered weak and unworthy to be apart of the village. So in order for the village to spare Celeste, her father Leonal Kusaido was to never show his face at the small Oasis Village, or else Celeste would be killed on spot.

-Flashback-

"Daddy? Where are you going?" Celeste would ask holding onto his thumb, with her small fragile fingers.

Leonal smiled weakly, patting her head. "On a mission, baby. I am going to go find your mother and bring her home, how does that sound?"

"Great daddy! I miss mommy!" Celeste cheered.

"I bet mommy misses you too, sweetheart. You be good for the village okay? Your mother always told me she wanted to raise her children here. This is the same village, mommy was born in, just like you." Leonal had began to hug the frail child, holding back his tears.

The man knew she would never be allowed back out since her mother was dead. Reason being the village's morals, Celeste would have to win the village tournament to have the right to leave the village free-will and such. He had hope that his little girl could fix his mistakes, and not just his but her mother's mistakes as well.

This is where I'll be inserting her past which will be revealed throughout my roleplaying experiences.

#3Celeste Vagarosa 

Celeste Kusaido Vagarosa's Sheet Empty Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:36 am

Celeste Vagarosa

Victory Road Victories

Here is where I'll be putting where I won

The Gym Leaders

Lucy Heartfilia's Gym: Victory, (Click Here)

Wendy Marvell's Gym: 

Juvia Lockser's Gym: 

Elfman Strauss' Gym: 

Cana Alberona's Gym: 

Gajeel Redfox's Gym:  

Gray Fullbuster's Gym:  

Natsu Dragneel's Gym: 

THE ELITE FOUR

Laxus Dreyar's Gym: 

Mirajane Strauss' Gym: 

Erza Scarlet's Gym:  

Mystogan's Gym: