Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:58 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was used to things like this by now. He would be doing something and end elsewhere without any warning. He was sad that he always had to separate from Renji, but here he was. He was in his beach outfit, which would reveal his upper body as the shirt was unbuttoned. He felt the nice weather around him as he walked around the beach. It was a beautiful area, but he felt like it was too good to be true. Every time he was teleported somewhere it meant some weird game would be played and his life would be on the line. He could only wonder how it would go for him this time.

He wondered who he could bump into around here. He wanted to know who was in his team and he would find out soon enough.

#2Lumikki 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:22 am

Lumikki

Lumikki was reading over her teachers assignments. In her last mission she finally got to fire her spells but they could still use tinkering. Can't expect to always be given the time it takes to fire them out. She was going to jot her ideas down when *Blimp*...;she found herself in a beach?

Beyond perplex in the happenings and where she was, she was losing her temper fast. In no way could she have done this as she was refining her spells. She didn't dabble in displacement. The unavoidable heat pierced away at her. She had no fan to even cool her. This angered her greatly causing her to stomp into the sand.

In her tantrum she happened to glance upon a very familiar man. Squinting did not make him more recognizable though, she just couldn't put her finger on who he was. Slight recognition would have to be close enough she supposed as she skipped over to his direction. Looking around for shade or big leaves as she did.

Last edited by Lumikki on Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Brone Heavyaxe 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:40 am

Brone Heavyaxe
The blades of Brone's axes had clashed with the swords of a mercenary. The training dome was filled with the sound of battle as the two sparred with one another. In order to better his combat skills, the dwarf figured he needed to rely on his battle instincts, so he blindfolded himself. He was doing well enough, with the mercenary pressing him with attacks. Every now and then, Brone would turn the tables and would counter and began to press the assault upon the opponent.

The sword of the mercenary had struck the cold armor of the dwarf, but this was intentional, for Brone allowed it to happen so he could move in for a counter strike and end the fight then and there, but as he stepped in, his golden axe sweeping the floor mid-swing, he vanished and appeared on the beach.

Losing the weight of not only his armor, but also his axes, the dwarf was off balance, so he lost his footing on the sand and was thrown a few feet from where he was standing. He hit the sand. As he picked himself up, he spat out sand in irritation. As he looked about the beach, he realized he had been teleported. At first he cursed Kaito's name, thinking it was his doing, but as he looked down and noticed everything, save for his under garments, were taken, he began to second guess the culprit.

He then spotted Lumikki and Yuurei some meters away. His confusion intensified.

#4Izanagi Aurum 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:39 am

Izanagi Aurum
As Izanagi found himself mysteriously summoned to the island, confusion washed over him. His droopy, tired eyes narrowed as he surveyed the unfamiliar surroundings, his senses heightened with a cautious curiosity. Rather than embracing the situation with excitement, he approached it with a sense of alertness and skepticism. The air felt charged with uncertainty, and Izanagi remained on high alert, his mind searching for answers. Questions swirled in his thoughts: Why was he here? What purpose did this island serve? With each step, he remained vigilant, his instincts sharpened as he prepared himself for the unknown challenges that awaited him.

#5Yuurei 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would keep moving around as the sand would pick up every time he moved around. He was enjoying the sun, but he was hoping that he wasn’t the only one here. While he was doing that he would notice someone looking for shade. It was a small girl, and it would seem like she looked at him a few times to see if she could recognize him. He would wave at her just to grab her attention.

Of course, he felt eyes looking in his direction. He didn’t know how, but whenever someone looked at him for a bit he had a feeling to look. It was then he would see that Brone was also here. This was interesting as it would seem like his friend was also sent to this place. He would wave at Brone as well as he figured he could get everyone together.

“Brone, I see you got teleported to, and it seems like you weren’t wearing much but your armor I suppose?” He asked him but knew Brone was always wearing his armor.

He would look over to the girl and he figured he would speak to her as well.

"Are you okay? Where are you from?" He asked her not realizing she was in his guild.

#6Lumikki 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:53 pm

Lumikki

Finally finding a satisfyingly large leaf, Lumikki snatched it from the plant severing it quite sloppily. It'll have to do she thought as to turned over to observe the odd man once more catching sight of her Uncle in the corner of her eye. Excitement took her as she dashed haphazardly in the sand, barely keeping her footing and a good grip on her new parasol.

"Uncle Brone! Why am I here? Did you do this? Is this for training? It's horrid here, I can barely breathe in this vile air. There isn't a hint of chill anywhere," Lumikki managed to utter as she picked up her speed and tackled her Uncle toppling the two over. She wore a big pout as if she was about to cry, almost forgetting the stray man not too far off and how he seemed to know Brone too. Steeling her features once more she looked at the stranger in curiosity and caution.

"I am Lumikki Omena of the Fjallgard, niece of Brone Heavyaxe. Who are you and why are you so familiar? Though she tried to stave of her discomfort and anxiety, she was still quite pouty and distraught. Despite it all she tried hard to speak clear and confidently, knowing the importance in a good and strong introduction. She would not do her family shame especially to a friend of her Uncle. Though she worried he was the reason they both were here in what was perhaps the depths of hell.

#7Brone Heavyaxe 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:07 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone's eyes darted to another person, one with blonde hair, had teleported onto the beach some meters away. Then Yuurei's voice pulled his attention and the dwarf waved back at him. "I always wear these, I just wear my armor more than anything" he barked. His gestured to his beige linen shirt and his linen shorts. Back at the Blue Pegasus guild, guild members would mock him for how plain his clothing was, which was partially why he kept his armor on at all times, "Not everyone could have fancy cloths like you" he said. Yuurei, even after leaving Blue Pegasus was always dressed in some dapper clothing, even during the big slumber party they had attended.

The dwarf was them tackled to the sand. After he tumbled, he spat more sand from his mouth and gathered his thoughts. The feminine voice who was frantic was his niece, "I don't know what this is, lass, we were brought here by someone's here-and-there magic for some reason" Brone stood up and patted the sand from his clothing, "Show some respect, Lumikki, this is Yuurei Starlight, our guild master" he announced nonchalantly as he emptied his pockets of sand.

He would look about to see how bright it is and agreed with Lumikki that the heat was indeed tense. His equipment was gone, so he wouldn't be able to summon forth any frigid winds.

#8Lumikki 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:44 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki side eyed her Uncle to oblivion, of course he is not one for social cues so she didn’t stop there. “Sounds Uncle, you’ve failed to mentor properly. Would it be not on you to see I met with the Guild Master sooner. Sides, I think my greeting was hearty and true.” Lumikki’s pride refused to let the slight pass. Her temper raised so fast that she no longer felt the anxiety of the situation. Shame her flare was missing its usual drop in temperature as her emotional outbursts tend to let her frost leak into the air. No it was still hot as ever.

Lumikki still pouting angrily turned to her Guild Master, purposely smacking her Uncle’s face with her large leaf as she twirled and bowed respectfully. “It is nice to finally meet you mate, I mean Guild Master! Not used to the higher ranks and my Uncle is on the lofty side see.” Lumikki finally took the time to take in his features. She’s heard of him and maybe, maybe even glanced him around, but she never realized just how……tall he is. She grimaced at how high up she had to look and squinted in discomfort. Tall folk are just so odd she thought. She looked away finally noticing the other stranger on the beach. Scowling further,”Is he ours too? I don’t remember him at all.”

#9Izanagi Aurum 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:13 am

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi's gaze swept across the unfamiliar landscape, searching for a vantage point to assess his surroundings. However, his attention soon shifted as he noticed a group of individuals gathered not too far away. An initial hesitation washed over him, uncertainty mingling with curiosity. But his innate friendly nature prevailed, and he mustered the courage to approach them. With a warm smile on his face, he closed the distance, ready to extend a greeting and introduce himself to these newfound companions on the mysterious island.

#10Yuurei 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:41 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would move to Brone and he would hear him speak. He nodded as he could understand that, but he was so used to seeing him in armor all the time. When he was about to say something, the next thing would happen and he would watch the scene unfold. He would chuckle a bit as he rubbed the back of his head to see Brone fall to the ground. He didn’t think he would see Brone fall so easily, but here he was on the sand and on his back.

It would seem like this woman, Lumikki as she called herself was Brone’s niece. That was interesting as he had never met any family of Brone’s. Now the better thing was how she was also a part of the guild. He didn’t even know, but he figured Brone recruited her, which was fine to him. She would speak to him again and he would smile at her.

“It’s alright Lumikki, you didn’t offend me. Still, it is nice to finally meet you, and glad you could join our ranks. The name is Yuurei Starlight as Brone said. I’m surprised to hear that Brone could be on the lofty side, always huffing and puffing, and always annoyed about something.” He laughed a bit when he said that.

He would look over to Brone for a few to respond to him.

“It is a weird thing that brings us here, but if we want to get out, then we would have to play their games. It seems like they don’t want to use the stuff that we use on a regular basis.” He said as Lumikki would comment on another person.

Yuurei would look at the person approaching them, and he would smile at them. He would look at his smile and he could see that he was a friendly guy or so it seemed.

“Nope, he isn’t one of ours, but he doesn’t seem like a bad guy.” He said this as he started walking toward him.

He would wave at him for a second as he figured he would speak up first.

“Hey, it seems like you appeared in this weird place. My name is Yuurei I’m from the North side of Fiore, what about you?” He asked curious to hear his words.

He figured he didn’t have to tell him he was Paradise Dawn, but who knows?

#11Lumikki 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:39 am

Lumikki

Lumikki glared as the new comer approached, still infected with her uncle's bad mood. She tried to take a quick breath and calm her ill temper but the sun, the discomfort, and all these introductions were overwhelming her. For a moment she jumped in place with a hope she can shed the excess energy. It worked just enough for her to compose her demeanor allowing her features to soften and her pleasant smile to settle. Hardly in the mood to be mischievous, she solely wanted to make a peace so that she could find time to mellow out once more.

Deciding she could really use an extra pick me up, she quickly uttered in a whisper,"Hey quick, before this fella gets here. Got any embarrassing stories on Uncle Brone? Might as well know some of the good stuff since he didn't bother visiting all 'em years." Muttering this all to her Guild Master as she carefully shaded herself with her parasol in a way that blocked Brone's and the man's view.

#12Brone Heavyaxe 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:07 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone grunted at Yuurei's comment on him being lofty, "The sun is annoying, the sand is annoying" he grunted again as he crossed all four of his arms. Then he realized his waist sash was gone, which meant that his extra pair of arms were revealed. He hesitated at first, but gave up on trying to hide them since there was no way to hide them.

He looked over to the new arrival. As Yuurei greeted the unknown person, Brone waved as well as he joined his guild master and his niece. Lumikki's parasol nearly hit him, so he stepped onto her other side.

#13Izanagi Aurum 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:35 pm

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi observed the friendly smile from the stranger and made his way toward him. There was something welcoming about this man's demeanor, and Izanagi found himself drawn to his positive energy. With a nod of acknowledgment, Izanagi greeted him. "Hey there," he said, his voice carrying a hint of nervousness. "I'm from Magnolia," he continued, scratching his head. The unfamiliarity of the situation made him slightly apprehensive, but Yuurei's friendly presence helped put him at ease.

#14Lumikki 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:30 am

Lumikki

"Hag stones! He's already here. I'll bother you later bout that Guild Master...." Lumikki trailed off when she finally glanced at once more at her Uncle. "Uncle Brone! When did that happen!? Why did that happen!? Why didn't you think to mention that!? Actually, why did you hide it in the first place?!" Lumikki's face was reddening from the intensity of her shouting. She was so disgruntled by the surprise, exasperated by her already feeling overwhelmed.

She walked over to him and began to poke at his extra set of arms. "Hmmmmm, they are quite something. Did it hurt when they popped out?" She looked back over to Yuurei, "This doesn't always happen right?"

After a moment of taking it all in she almost completely forgot the man approaching. Holding her leaf parasol behind her so to bring her back into proper vision, she looked back up toward the man. "Aye, Magnolia you say. I am Lumikki of Paradise Dawn!", She leaned in toward her Unlce,"Is Magnolia good?"

#15Yuurei 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:20 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see her sudden movements, and it would seem like she was trying to calm down. He just stood still as he looked at her, and then she got close to him. He would look at her as if she had asked him a question. He chuckled a bit and figured he would tell her a story.

He looked over to Brone and it would seem like he was not happy about any of this.

“Yeah, I know it’s annoying to you, but just bear with it. If we get through this in one piece, then hopefully we should be rewarded handsomely?” He was hoping that would be the case.

When he was going to answer Lumikki, she would tell him to speak about it later since Izanagi had arrived.

It was then he would tell them where he was from. He would only come to the conclusion that this man was in Fairy Tail, which was a normal thing. He was about to say something, but then Lumikki would speak up. He looked at her and as she was everywhere all at once. He would take a deep breath to address it all.

“I see you’re from Magnolia. I can assume you’re from Fairy Tail, like Kaito? I didn’t get your name still.” He said to Izanagi.

His attention moved to Lumikki as he would smile at her. He couldn’t help but laugh a bit as Brone did have four arms and now everyone would be able to see it without him being able to hide it.

“One day he sprouted two extra arms in battle, and it hasn’t disappeared since. He usually hides them until a fight breaks out, but they are always there.” He explained to her.

He never mentioned how nice Magnolia was because he figured Izanagi would be the one to do it.

#16Brone Heavyaxe 

Day 1 Team Cthulhu (Open 48 Hr timer) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:49 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone examined the blond young man from head to toe, trying to get a read on him. From his nervous demeanor, the young man seemed timid and the dwarf would would have assumed him to be a random civilian if it wasn't for Yuurei asking if he was from Fairy Tail. Either assumption would lead Brone to the conclusion that this blond boy was no threat, which was a relief to him.

"No it didn't hurt" Brone's attention was pulled away by Lumikki as she poked his secondary arms, "As Yuurei said, they popped out in the middle of a intense fight" the dwarf's irritation subsided as he fell into reciting the story of the intense battle. Explaining how he was being attacked from all sides by trained vampires and how he was pressed until he called upon the God of War who had gifted him with a blessing. Though people were addressing Izanagi, Brone would continue to recite his story, even exaggerating from time to time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum