Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:08 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei was confused with how things worked around here, but it would seem like Kuri one of the Dark Raiders had challenged people to go through a trial of horror. He was fine with that because he didn’t mind the challenge. The Nephilim had a choice of a location to go to, and he would think about it. He wasn’t alone as he had brought company with him. It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei had chosen to go through Nightmare of the thirteen. It was a creepy-looking place, yet at the same time, it was different. The buildings were more advanced than the ones that he had known throughout Fiore. He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he knew one thing, he had to survive until the morning.

He had tried to use his magic, but it wouldn’t work, and it would seem like Renji couldn’t get his weapons out of his bags. It was interesting, but he was supposed to survive this place until daylight revealed itself. He figured it would be easy, but he didn’t know the horror that would appear for them.

#2Kaito Todaro 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:42 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito was dumped out in a corner of what looked like a neighborhood but it as strangely foreign to him and he wondered why his sense of smell seemed to be back to what it was like before her was a dragon slayer and Revy looks scared as her sack deflated like it was empty so it seemed to him that if it got hairy he was going to have to be ready for a hand to hand fight and do it up close and personal he wasn't worried about himself making it out of this but he was worried for Revy as he had no magic to save her if she got separated from him so he tells her to stay close and to not wander off no matter what but if he tells her to run she better just run and not look back.

He started to walk around a bit to see if he saw anyone else in this fucked up game of survival that he didn't even know he was playing or if this place was a more of a area to come to kill him and Revy by 9some dark mage that had a bone to pick with him.

#3Brone Heavyaxe 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:24 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone landed with a rough thump onto the floor. He opened his eyes to the night sky, though the lack of stars indicated cloud coverage. The sound of crows cawing had drawn his attention as he got himself into his feet. He spotted two ravens, judging their size. The dwarf waves at them after he patted the dirt off his golden armor but the birds didn’t reply or even move, they simply stared him which made him wonder if those ravens were Huginn or Muninn.

The dwarf took a look around to see if he could either spot another person or recognize a landmark to determine where he was, but had no such luck. He didn’t enjoy the fact that he was suddenly transported to this unfamiliar place without explanation, and with his cautious instincts clawing at the back of his mind, he drew his green axe to attempted to magically switch the blade with his golden shield so he had protection… but nothing happened. Such an odd thing, but the dwarf shrugged, there must be some kind of anti magic effect happening but a fight her such as himself wouldn’t need magic in this situation as he was confident in himself.

#4Yuurei 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:03 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei would keep moving through the open streets as he wasn’t sure what was going on. He just knew that something might come out and attack him. He would keep his guard up as he would just keep moving around. His eyes looked everywhere as if he wasn’t trying to miss anything. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see someone far off in the distance. He was hoping that it was a nice person or hell someone he knew right? He kept going moving and soon enough he would see Brone. His eyes blinked a few times as he would see the man not too far from him. He would move toward him, but soon enough he would slow down. There was someone else not too far off from him. This guy had an aura to him, but what was worse was that he had a mask on with a machete in his hand.

“Run Brone! There is someone behind you!” He shouted trying to get his friend’s attention.

#5Kaito Todaro 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:33 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito was pretty much sticking to the side of the area and he gets on top of a shack with Revy still in with him as he wants to get a better view of the area and he hears like faint humming from a female child and he knows it isn't Revy and when Revy goes to speak and say something that was probably about the humming Kaito covered her mouth and he saw a guy come walking out of the shack and he drags a claw like glove against the out side of the shack and Kaito wonders if the man knows that he is up here or if he is looking for someone else. He then hears Yuurei's yell of warning toward Brone and he sees the other man start heading that way in a rush and Kaito now figures that Yuurei and Brone are probably in trouble so he will have to hurry over to help them and he leaves Revy there on the roof of the shack so she stays safe and Kaito starts crouch hurrying in the way that the yell had come from.

#6Brone Heavyaxe 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:49 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone walked along the empty street when he thought to have spotted someone in the distance. At first he wondered who the person was and why they were the only being other than himself. He began to recognize the figure and started seeing similarities of Yuurei and it wasn’t until he heard his friend’s voice that he was able to determine that he was right. But he was slightly thrown off when he was told to run. He turned around to see a tall man wearing a mask and wielding a large machete.

The dwarf felt no intimidation; for he and Yuurei had fought monsters close to gods. As a reply, Brone drew his black axe that was able to destroy anything in a single hit. One swing and this tall masked man will be done for. Brone swing his axe and the masked man swing his machete. As the two weapons clashed, the black axe was shattered while the machete showed no cracks. It was a second of silence before Brone finally felt fear… and then he turned and ran towards his friend.

#7Yuurei 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:34 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei’s eyes widen when he saw Brone had attacked the man in front of him. It would seem like Brone had balls of steel, but that was until he saw his weapon break like it was nothing. He too was surprised, but it would show that they couldn’t use their items here. When he saw his friend running he would wait for him to get to him before the Nephilim started running as well. Their direction of running was random, but it would be away from the weird creepy man.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but we can’t use our weapons or magic. It seems like we have to survive the night while that thing comes after us.” He said as he figured that they would be able to do it.

It was one person and when he looked back the killer was just walking to them at a fast pace though.

#8Kaito Todaro 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:22 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito kept after the man he had seen near the shack but getting closer to him he can see that this man is badly burnt and looks like he might have bugs under his flesh Kaito's stomach kind of rolled at the sight of it but this man seemed more higher thinking so he would have to stay safe and not get on this guys shit list as this guys bladed claws look like they will leave a mark if they get cut by them and he was going to try and not let himself get cut up by this other man if he can help it.

He thinks he saw Yuurei and Brone running from a different man which seemed to draw this mans eye as well and Kaito keep following not sure how much danger he is probably in or if he can really help the other two but he guessed if it came down to it he would just give himself up to die so the other two can survive this night of fright cause he knows this will help get Revy and Renji together and maybe get a child named after him rather it was Yuurei, brone or Revy that had that done.

#9Brone Heavyaxe 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:46 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
"No magic!?" Brone was surprised when he heard what Yuurei said as they ran along side one another; he never intended on using magic, which was why he trained to be a warrior, but now he realized he might be too reliant on magic, "Well how the hell did we get here in the first place!? Kaito and his Here-and-there magic!?" he complained angrily. All he wanted to do was eat a good meal and drink heavily from a mug of ale, but he blinks and the next thing he knew he was in a different place.

The thought of having to hide away from a monster was shameful enough to Brone, but to having to run and hide until morning was more of a problem, he wanted to find a way to kill whatever kind of creature this was, after all, he's a monster hunter. Eventually the two would come across a house at the end of the road. They may need to consider hiding within it.

#10Yuurei 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:02 pm

Yuurei
Yuurei would look back to see that Jason was still following them. How the hell was he able to keep up with them even though he was walking like that? He would shake his head because it didn’t make sense.

“We didn’t get here because of Kaito. There is a woman who is rewarding us with pumpkin pops. It seems like this is one of her games, and if we pass we get rewarded. All I know is that we have to live until the morning.” He said to Brone as he would keep moving.

Yuurei would see the same house across at the end of the road. He would look at Brone as it would seem like this was the place where he wanted to go. It was not what he wanted, but it would seem like it was his idea. He didn’t know this, but he would keep moving in that direction.

#11Kaito Todaro 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:38 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito sees the killer that was chasing Yuurei and Brone, it had seemed that the killer he was following was not a fan of this other man on his turf and in a slightly hissing creepy tone the man with claws called out to the other killer saying that the ones in here were their prey not his, then the man slashed back just barely missing Kaito as he ducked. "You aren't very sneaky boy following me and feeling fear it just fed me!" The man tilted his head back laughing but not it seemed like the other killer was coming Kaito's way as well after being called. It seemed this was indeed gonna be a long night of fear and trills as Kaito starts running as the two killers clashed.

Kaito is unsure how he is going to shake them as this was not really a safe place with lots of places to hide he sees boards and other things over the windows of the buildings so he ducks in the first one he can find that is open to him.

#12Brone Heavyaxe 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:01 am

Brone Heavyaxe
Brone grunted in irritation when he heard the explanation. Such people that used powerful magic for silly reasons as that had been called witches, "So she's toying with us" the dwarf gritted his teeth in anger as he and Yuurei made their way to the front door of the house. With his adrenaline high, Brone tackled the door and broke it into pieces. He halted within the foyer and realized he destroyed the first line of defense within the house, so now they would have trouble trying to barricade the door, "... Sorry" is all he said to Yuurei as he shrugged his shoulder.

Some odd noise then caught the dwarf's attention, drawing him to the open doorway, though he was careful to block most of his body using the wall. He saw the man with the mask was facing another person. At first the dwarf was concerned that it was a civilian, but before he could call out to the man, he noticed the man with the fedora had a very scarred face, possibly a survivor of a housefire. The two would fight, one wielding a machete and the other clawed hands. With the massive body of the former, he seem to be overpowering the smaller man, but then it became a two-on-one as the fedora man's shadow began to attack the masked man. Brone was intrigued.

#13Yuurei 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:21 am

Yuurei
Yuurei would hear Brone’s frustration in all of this, and he would smile at him. He knew that it was annoying what she was doing, but he figured that things would pay off soon enough. They had finally made it to the door, but Brone would tackle it and break it. The Nephilim would slow down on his run as he chuckled. It would seem like their way of keeping the killer from entering faster than usual had been gone.

“It’s okay we will find something else.” He said to him.

Yuurei would turn to look at how far that man with the mask and machete was to them. It was then he would notice that something was happening. There was another man, this one scarier and uglier. It would seem like they were bumping heads with each other. It would be that the two would start fighting with each other.

This was good and bad because it meant that whoever won between the two of them would be the one to hunt them.

“I know we want to see how it ends, but we should keep moving and find a place securer than this.,” He said to his friend as he would look around and he would soon see Kaito.

He would wave at his friend, and he would start running. The two killers would fight each other, and this would take a long time for the two demons to settle the fight. It would allow morning to arrive and Yuurei would see that his body was disappearing from this place. Did they win or was it something else?

[exit]

#14Kaito Todaro 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:28 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito can hear the two men clashing with one another and Kaito takes this time to jump out and open window and he goes and he gets Revy down and he keeps moving to keep her safe and to try to find a way out and he pulls on a lever on the wall it lets out a loud buzzing noise and he no longer hears the clashing and the lights on the lever are lighting up and when they are all lit the wall begins to open and Kaito wonders if this is a way out or if it is just a gateway to another of these messed up games he just hoped that Yuurei and Brone had survived and hadn't fallen victims of the killers that he saw walking around out their in the area.

Revy looks at Kaito as the wall had fully opened so that they could hurry out of this place and she yells at him to run as she can see a shadow coming at him at full running speed and Kaito runs out into the fog hoping this was the way out to safety.

(Exit)

#15Brone Heavyaxe 

Nightmare of the 13th (Dead by Daylight) Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:05 pm

Brone Heavyaxe
The fedora man and the masked man fought one another. By this point, Brone could tell that neither of them were regular beings, for when a lethal attack had landed upon the masked man, he simply shrugged off the attack and continued to fight, as for the fedora man, he was able to not only conjure dark magic of some kind, he was also able to shape his own body. These two beings were practically monsters of some kind, so the dwarf kept within the house along with his friend.

Eventually the two monsters moved their fight away from the house, giving Yuurei and Brone a chance to run further away. When the sun broke through the horizon, Brone noticed his body began to start fading and he wondered if the spell that was keeping them there was broken or not. Either way, he hoped where ever they went, it was better than dealing with two monsters.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum