Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evening Stroll (Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:17 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he understood the situation but would make him look at him like this was a joke was him becoming a god. He wouldn’t want that to happen now. He was fine with just being a Seraphim right now and hell being a half-elf would also just be fine. He would nod again listening to his response about the ruffians. That was good the more Paradise Dawn had others helping the better they would be.

The Requip mage would laugh hearing the next thing he said. He was sure one of them wouldn’t want to become one. The trauma he knew she had gone through was something he wouldn’t wish on anybody. As for the other girl, he wasn’t sure about them.

“I can tell you no for one of the girls but that is because of their past. As for the other one, that would be up to them and not mine.” He said to him.

It was then that things would get serious. He would look at Michael and it would seem like things were starting to unfold. It would seem like he had a meet-in with the Mysterious Merchant. He had a smirk on his face as it would seem like he had taken something that didn’t make him feel good. Yuurei had done the same thing in the past with the mysterious merchant. It helped him unlock Uriel’s Grace, but he lost it later on in his adventure.

Still, it would seem like he wasn’t sure if he would be able to have control over his change this time around. Yuurei would nod as he understood the need of being away from the city as far as possible.

“If you were turning right now, and you had no control over yourself, then you have nothing to worry about. I will just see what you’re capable of, and just knock you out.” He paused for a second as he found this interesting.

“Now you got me excited, and I want to see what’s going to happen now.” He said as he looked at Michael with sparkles in his eyes and curiosity.

He did hear him on the proposal of teaming up with his guild as a sort of alliance. He would rub his chin as if he didn’t have anything against Blue Pegasus, but they had harbored someone that he just disliked.

“It would have to be a personal team-up, and we would have to see how it goes.” He said to Michael as he wondered if he would really let himself go and lose control.

#27Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:37 am

Michael Winters
"Of course of course. All about the consent. I mean hey, if she cute I'll give her a love bite. Wink wink" again he continued with the humour. He doubted anyone would wanna become a werewolf. But it would be fun for him to turn someone. He wondered if he could make it sexy. Vampires usually sexualize them turning a human into a vampire. All seductive and shit. He wondered if theoretically he could also make it sexy. Make it attractive to be a werewolf.

Tho jokes aside he did tell the Northern Warden about his predicament. Michael knew a transformation was imminent, he just didnt know when will it happen. It will be when he least expects it. He knows that much, thats why he has to be ready, always ready. On the bright side, Yuurei said he'd knock him out only. Which made him breathe a sigh or relief. Finally safety. He felt he was finally getting some control over his life and not living in constant fear of guilds and their guild masters. Dark Guilds though still being a different ball park.

What he didnt expect was Yuurei being all happy and sparkly eyed at the prospect of a fight. Michael scoffed, being what could be best described as a tsundere "I mean what would happen is I be all wild and destructive. You arrive at the scene and you one shot me"
He lived his years in isolation and hiding under the pretense of being a human. He didnt really get in fights for at least 6 years. Especially not against stronger enemies. He clearly lacked power compared to guild mages, as he avoided them. But thats the point why he saw the merchant. To get stronger by any means necessary. He wont allow himself to be weak. He was the alpha, the leader. He needed to secure his spot. And also keep any werewolf away from his territory. Hargeon was his turf.

Michael nodded in regards to personal team up "Yeah, not like Im a guild master. And if I was I'd probably lead that dead guild Infinity Wolves. The name gives off a my kind of vibe" tho if he did do that, the guild would be different then its original vision. But Michael wasnt now eager and gunning to making his own guild. He was happy where he was.
"Anywho, what say you. Peaceful partnership teamwork between Michael and Paradise Dawn?" he says and extends his right arm for a handshake

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

#28Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:48 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he was happy he understood. Still, it would seem like his being happy about what could be a fight in the making made him chuckle. His chuckling continued when he heard those words. Yeah, he probably would, but he would also just see what he could do. He would end it in one shot, but that it would eventually have to wait for the Seraphim to see him become a werewolf. He had taken out werewolves within Dhalia a few times, but those were ones that had done a lot of bad things.

“I mean, what kind of werewolf transformation are you going to be going through? If it’s new, then I can only be excited to see what it would look like.” He said to Michael.

It was then he would bring up a dead guild follow-up by sealing the deal that Michael and Paradise Dawn would team up. He would think about it as he looked up to the sky for a bit. This could work, and who knows? He could see Michael joining Paradise Dawn in the future if they were on good terms right now.

“Sure, we can do that. It just means that there might be a chance for you to join our guild in the future. That would be interesting if I do say so myself.” He said to him.

He would extend his right arm as well and he would grip Michael’s hand as he would shake it a bit before he would let go.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how did you become a werewolf? Of course, telling me you don’t feel comfortable about it is also fine.” Yuurei was curious as to how he had become one, but he didn’t want to overstep his boundary.

#29Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:22 am

Michael Winters
"I guess I know where you're coming from. But Im not quite sure what I'll get. I wasnt really giving the merchant a chance to explain himself" he shrugs "I mean, Im not all too eager to transform and flip my shit. But hey, good luck in being at the right place and right time." he was mostly gonna stay in Orchidia as thats where his guilds ship was. Still, it was nice being here. He met people. Including the scariest guy in all of Earthland, who seemed like a chill guy. Still the level of power the guy possessed was intimidating.

The two shook hands. He was interested in how come the guy wanted him in his guild. It seems he really wanted to see a werewolf and their progression of power in his guild. Should he be flattered?
"This is interesting for sure. But hey, if you need a guy down south to help you look out for stuff or people, Im here and junk" its good to have connections. He has Paradise Dawn in the north and they have him down south. You never know if there comes a time of a dark guild or great evil that would need to unite groups of people to work together. Then again, the whole thing would probably be Michael pointing to Yuurei who he needs to beat up and where. Because duh, the strongest guy in Earthland.

The next question was a surprising one. How he became a werewolf. The question was amusing more then anything as it wasnt as absurd or complex as Yuureis. But still Michael decided to have some fun and mess around
"You see, if a mommy werewolf and a daddy werewolf, love eachother very very much. They're gonna go and make children" he'd speak while showing obsene hand gestures. Jokes aside, Yuurei would see why Michael used his right hand for a handshake as the left one looks like it hand a black leather glove on it and looked like it was hiding some claws as it did look sharper than the right one that was human. The guy was holding back his turning with all his might.

Tho he stopped with the imaturity and answered for real "Jokes aside. I was just born this way. Someone in my family was a werewolf or everyone was. I dunno" he said with a shrug.

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

#30Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had experience, well a lot of experience with the merchant, so he knew that a lot of his stuff wasn’t bad. The things that he had gotten from this man were pristine and things that he used throughout his day.

“If you got the item that you consumed from the Merchant, the only thing I could say is that whatever you took is going to make you stronger than you currently are. I myself wouldn’t know what it would be, but you will find out.” He said to Michael.

“Sure, I will always reach out to you if I’m in that region. A lot of people know me there as I was doing a lot of jobs there before I moved over here. I became this strong through straight working hard.” He said to Michael.

Yuurei would hear him as he would start explaining how children were made. He knew that, but he thought Michael had been turned, but he was born like this instead.

“That’s interesting. I always thought kids were delivered by mail when we wanted one.” He laughed to go along with the joke.

“I see so you don’t know who in your family was a werewolf. You do know if you need to transform you can do so without hesitating right?” He said to Michael as he didn’t mind helping him control himself.

#31Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:37 pm

Michael Winters
Michael nodded as he knew he'd get stronger, that was the entire point why he sniffed out the Merchant. On another note, Yuurei said he'd always reach out to him when he's in that region. Michael was surprised ALWAYS? He didnt expect that. Again, he really thinks what kind of an impression is he giving off. Did he wake up with good juju one day?

Tho Michael got annoyed when he heard the words 'straight working hard'. He groaned. "Sounds like a long road of just straight chore" just imaging the work load was discouraging. But he remembered why he wanted to be strong. At least be the 3rd strongest in his guild. He would be happy.

Anywho Michael after Yuurei asked him how he became a werewolf, he'd joke around how babies are made. He wasnt turned. If he was, he probably would've been depressed or something. Granted his life was hell, but recently it started to turn for the better. He grinned as Yuurei went along his joke "Hah, you probably thought Serpahs descend from the heavens and drop down babies via air mail"

Jokes aside, he did say for real though. He didnt know who was the werewolf
"No. My parents were normal to me. I felt normal too when I was little. I found out what they were after they died. After that it felt like what I am started to affect me. Its as if their death triggered my monstrous urges and my own inner darkness. I used to be a happy and normal kid" he spoke, a bit solemn over the loss of his family. Fiore never felt like home. It still doesnt. He is Caelish through and through, even if he is ethnically half fiorian. He saw Caelum as his home. If home is where the heart is. His heart was left there. And here is just a heartless wolf.

"Right now? Brother, at least buy me a drink if you want to be intimate with me" again he deflected a bit with humour. Because he felt uncomftarble transforming infront of Yuurei. Even half transforming with the fluffy tail and pointy ears. Unlike his demi human guild mate. He was a lot more secretive and shy about cutesy features. And a lot more insecure with just casually transforming for a guy

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

#32Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he would chuckle. It was a drag to become strong, but he felt like it was worth it. He felt that there were a lot of people who looked up to him and a lot more people who were envious of him. It was a beautiful thing, but he shouldn’t and wouldn’t care for it. Instead, he ignored what he could and focused on Michael as he exited out his thoughts. He heard the jokes and he would clap his hands together. That made more sense.

“Yes, you're right I’m sure my calling will come and I will deliver a baby to a family in need.” He laughed a bit with that smile on his face.

Yuurei would hear what he had to say about his parents. It would seem like something drastic in his life had effected change and awakened the dormant wolf that lived within him. It was an interesting turn of events, one he felt bad about.

He would chuckle when he heard the last thing Michael had said to him.

“Sure, we can get some drinks if you want that?” He scuffed as he shook his head.

“Sorry to hear that. I didn’t have my parents for most of my life, so I can relate since I thought they were dead for about fifteen or sixteen years. Still, what matters is that you’re here now right?” He said to Michael as he looked up to the sky.

#33Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:22 am

Michael Winters
He laughed and heard Yuurei's joke "In that case I want werewolf cubs delivered in Hargeon. Feel free to be spicy and surprise me if they're male or female." he'd continue the joke, but also slyly say some of his intentions. He did want werewolves. Sadly most of his kind were animalistic savages who ate meat and treated humans like meat and wanted to spread their kind by infecting other with lycantropy. Michael was more sly then that. Perhaps underhanded that he wanted to spread lycantropy in a more covert and not overt way.

But jokes aside, he would get serious and say how he actually discovered what he was. Yeah that was more of a bummer. Maybe if his family was alive he'd be a normal boy. But who knows. His parents are dead and he gets to idolize them because of that. They didnt live long enough to become the bad guys or something. In his eyes they were good people. And he didnt know what was the reality. He didnt want to know. He was happy not knowing. Ignorance is bliss.

He chuckled at the little joke he made. But as much as Yuurei was chill and stuff. He didnt wanna transform. Not to him. He didnt know what would happen. He didnt want to risk anything yet.
In regards to parents, Yuurei told his side of the experience.
"I dunno... I guess. I mean my wounds are only just now mending. Being in Blue Pegasus helped me. I mean, its still a work in progress healing process. Im still a messed up guy y'know"

#34Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:40 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear those words and he would laugh a bit, but then thought about it. If he found a baby werewolf, then he could just bring them to Hargeon and hand them to Michael. That would be funny and he could only think about the reactions of the man if it ever happened.

Yuurei would hear him out and he would nod. He really did listen and he was glad that knowing Michale lost his parents that Blue Pegasus was helping him heal.

“That’s good to hear. I hope they help you all the way, but if you ever need a home, then know you are more than welcome in the North. We have a lot of weird, strong, and unique people around here. Especially the ones within my guild. You meet them, I think you will have a great time.” He said this to Michael as he wondered what his transformation would be like.

“But yeah I guess I will be surprising you in the future with a baby werewolf.” He chuckled while looking at Michael.

#35Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:34 am

Michael Winters
If Yuurei did that, it would have been the best prank ever. Michael wouldnt even have anything to say because he played himself. Still as the two chatted, the seraph said if he ever needs a home that the North is more then welcoming. They got lots of people in their guild. Thats when he remembered. Hasnt he met someone? Lumikki was it? Honestly that interaction was less what guild are you and more bird and wolf cuddle time.

In regards to the earlier joke, Michael chuckled "Hah. Sure you will" again, Michael thinks this is a joke. He has no idea how crazy Yuurei would go with something. So far he was like a babysitter for the two toddlers at Blue Pegasus. So he was sorta training his parental skills. He did want some werewolf kids in Hargeon. Tho not seraph delivered obviously. Man wants to spread his genes and gain power in the south.

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#36Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh when he heard his reaction to him bringing a baby to him. He couldn’t wait for him to find a werewolf one day that was a baby. This was going to be epic and he couldn’t wait. Still, it would seem like he was more relaxed with him now than he was before. That was goo because it would seem like he had made him comfortable.

“So, what do you enjoy doing for fun Michael?” He was curious to hear what he had to say.

He didn’t know much about him, but just what he had learned from him today. He figured he would ask him a few questions and he could ask him anything he wanted as well.

“Now that I think about it as well. Did you need a place like this because you were going to transform? If so you can let loose you know that right?” He asked him waiting for him to speak or whatever.

#37Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:28 am

Michael Winters
As the two spoke, the seraph guild master asked him what did he like "Ehm. Music. Babes of course. Aaaand violence. Copious amount of violence and death." though he know how that sounded so he clarified "Still tho. Just cuz I like it doesnt mean I do it. I do like to close my eyes and imagine it tho. Or I vibe with the music to help me out"
He turns to the moon and closes his eyes as he imagines a whole lot of bloodshed and carnage. After all, he is a werewolf and has those savage urges just like any other werewolf "Mmm peaceful bliss"

Yuurei would speak once again that its ok for him to transform and asking him why he looked at a place like this
"I wasnt gonna transform. I dont do that really. Usually if my life is on the line. Nah, Im too paranoid to do it on my own. And I know you said I can do it in your presence. But, feels weird man."
He was able to do it with Lumikki, but the fact that she was a dark race too and that she transformed, made it easier for him. Plus she was a girl. Yuurei is a dude, a powerful one at that, a light race of a seraphim as well. It was something holy seeing something pathetic.

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#38Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:04 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was getting to know Michael a little more. It would seem like he enjoyed violence a lot. It was the one thing he heard from what he had said or at least it was the most important thing. The Seraphim loved fighting, but did he enjoy violence? He wasn’t sure, but the two could be incorporated with each other. He would look at the man as it would seem like he didn’t indulge in the act and it was probably having something to do with him being in Blue Pegasus.

He would rub the back of his head as the other two things would soon kick into his brain. A music man, and the bane to most men’s existence women. He would hear him and he would laugh as he understood his reason not to.

“It’s okay, I was just letting you know you don’t have to hold back if you wanted to.” He said going to what he said earlier.

“Music is nice, can’t say I know a lot about it though. Why is it that you don’t act on your violent impulses? Is it because you’re within Blue Pegasus?” He asked wondering what he would say.

#39Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:36 am

Michael Winters
He was somewhat relaxing with Yuurei able to speak on certain things he didnt say before. Since Yuurei for now established himself as a non threat. Granted Michael did the same, establish himself as a non threat. Or at least not a purposeful one. No, Michael wasnt a threat, he was a living time bomb.

Yuurei then asked a question. Why didnt he act on his violent impulses
"Because its illegal, man. I like to see the blood flow. No matter who it is. You can say Im your stereotypical bad werewolf who likes to kill and such. But, I dont act on it because I know people like you would hunt me down and kill me. Thats what happened to most werewolves who acted on their impulses. Its less morals and more self preservation" he did try to break the norm of the stereotypical werewolf. But he still didnt have empathy for strangers and loved killing. So he was a bit torn between worlds. Granted he was good to the people he met and accepted, despite the race they were. So he was kinda messed up and all over the place

#40Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and It was illegal if he was punishing the innocent. He didn’t see how it was a problem if it were people who deserved it. The ones that hurt the innocent, the weak, and others who fell into those types of categories.

He would put his arms on the back of his head and he would chuckle a bit. He was a hunting guild, but if was killing bad guys, then would he really hunt Michael down? He doubted that, and he would just smile at him.

“Well, I don’t think it’s a problem to kill the bad, however you see fit. I just care about the people who can’t defend themselves and did nothing wrong to deserve such violence. All the bad guys are fair game, I don’t really kill, but I can’t say I haven’t either. If you were with me, then you wouldn’t have to worry about anybody hunting you down.” He said to Michael.

It was the truth, Paradise Dawn was indeed a sanctuary that not a lot of people dared attack.

#41Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:33 pm

Michael Winters
"True." he spoke.  Tho he still liked to kill indescrimintelly. Killing only baddies was still a limitation as you were killing with your mind and not your gut to go at whoever. But at least killing baddies mitigated some of the need.

Though he wondered if Blue Pegasus was ok with killing baddies. He would have to ask that Alisa. He thinks Blue Pegasus doesnt have a problem, but still its best to check to make sure.

He then looked at the Guild Master
"So yeah, I guess its been swell. You're chill, but still scary. I guess I could go back to the ship. Unless you wanna like talk more or something" Michael considered going back to his guild to actually sleep now. But still told Yuurei he can stay if he wanted to talk more or if the guy wanted to like hang out some other time or whatever

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

#42Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:51 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Michael and it would seem like their chat was coming to an end. It would seem like he was ready to be on his way. He would nod as if he was fine with that. Still, he could see potential in Michael. He wanted to ally himself with the North, but could he be trusted? He was part of his old guild, but he wasn’t sure if they even liked him. He had tried to get in contact with Alisa many times, but it never worked.

The only good thing in that place was Daiko in his eyes and the ship.

“No, I will let you be on your way then Michael. It was nice meeting you; if you want to see how scary I am, then we should spar soon. Once you get your mysterious potion sorted out.” He said to him. He would wave at him and he would start walking off to enjoy the evening stroll.

162|5449
[exit]

#43Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:04 am

Michael Winters
Seems like Yuurei was fine with this being the end of their meeting. So Michael nodded and decided to conclude their meeting. Though he couldnt help but bursting out laughing upon hearing Yuurei, before speaking "Yeah no. You'll have to pay me. Like I dont care if you have the best healers in the kingdom, but you will have to pay for my willingness to fight and for like my medical expenses. So like at least a million jewels. Other then that, yeah. Doubt I'll ever fight you. So see ya scary magic man" he then made his leave.

He went back to the Cristina and to his guild to properly sleep for the rest of the night. But he knew he needed to stay clear of everyone tomorrow, he was a danger to all. And thus needed to isolate himself until things blow over and he gets a hang of this new form

156|7375

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum