Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evening Stroll (Yuurei)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:46 am

Michael Winters
It was almost 9pm. The sun has set and he has yet to feel the need to rest or sleep. For an adult, it was still early to sleep. Only the elderly rested at this time. But he was special, in the way that he had deep ties with night. Ie the moon.
While Hargeon would have the lighthouse for a killer view of the moon. He was less familiar with Orchidia and its point.

Ever since he put that questionable substance in his body, his days and nights were being more difficult. He could tell his body was adapting to the new bloody substance he took. He felt the changes, they were unpleasant to say the least. But perhaps that was a small sacrifice for power. He needed to be strong. He could never let himself be weak.

As he walked, he noticed a place that caught his eye. It looks like Orchidia's local guild. Which he didnt know anything about. Like nothing at all. Not even the name. It made him wonder if it was an active guild or a reclusive one. He shrugged and continued looking for the highest point in this town.

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was taking his monthly stroll throughout the Orchidia. It was something he did often and this was one of them. It would also seem like there were people who would show up to this region unannounced. He didn’t mind it, but he was always curious about their reason to visit this place. He felt like nobody cared about this place, so it made him question things when people showed up. He had heard from the locals that they had seen a ship in the air around the North.

It was interesting because there was only one ship that he knew that hovered in the air of regions. It was from his old guild, which meant that Blue Pegasus was somewhere in the North. This was good, and he wondered if things would escalate now that they were here. He didn’t care at the moment, no he had heard there was someone not from around here roaming through the nights. The Seraphim didn’t know who it was, but he figured he would come to greet them.

He was sure where exactly they were, but he was in the sky; it would be interesting to see where they were going. He figured the people in Blue Pegasus were here for pleasure rather than business. He would notice that there was someone approaching the Sleepy Calamity guild area. He would rub the back of his head as he didn’t want them to cause trouble there and it somehow made its way back to him. He would move in their direction to see what they were planning on doing.

#3Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:53 pm

Michael Winters
He looked around, he wanted to see some nice area of high elevation. And as much as fun it would be to be on the rooftop of a guild. He knew it was not a smart idea to piss someone off. Especially not now that you were in a guild. Even if they did have a killer view. He sighed and continued walking and looking around

It was then that he saw a silhouette in the moonlight. But he didnt exactly see what it was. And well, not being the brightest tool in the toolshed. He has came to the conclusion that the seraph that was keeping an eye on him was.... a moth
"Ew... annoying bug" he scoffed as he looked at it. He looked down to the ground and saw a small rock. He picked it up. And lightly tossed it up and caught it to get a feel of it.
Before out of the blue tossing it at the flying 'moth' that followed him. Normally this would be something that would decimate a poor bug. But... Michael didnt know this wasnt a bug. The moonlight shrouded the seraphs appearance that left him as a silhouette, so he made a very weird mistake. One he would regret

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:25 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was looking at the guy. He wasn’t sure who he was, but since he was heading to the dark guild in Orchidia it intrigued him. He didn’t know that Sleeping Calamity was still recruiting. This was interesting, and soon enough he would see something happening. He would shake his head as the guy wasn’t very smart now was, he? He had felt the danger coming from a rock. It wasn’t just that, but the vibration of the rock moving through the air was enough to let him know what was coming to him.

The Seraphim wouldn’t dodge it, but instead, he would catch the rock and he would flick right back at Michael. He wouldn’t put too force behind it, but he would make sure to make the thing go fast enough and smack Michael on his shoulder.

While he did that, he would move forward to Michael to make his true appearance. He wasn’t sure if the rock would be hidden from his silhouette.

“Damn you threw a rock at me? Is that what you do to everything that flies in the air?” He asked questioning everything this man had done.

#5Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:50 am

Michael Winters
He looked up, expecting the bug to be squashed. But the bug wasnt a bug. And thats when Michael knew, he fucked up. He narrowly dodged the rock and shook his fist in the air and grumbled angrily. But as Yuurei would make his way to him. Michael would realize "You're not a moth!"
And his exclamation would answer Yuurei's question in a way. The guy thought the seraph was an annoying bug that was following him around

When Michael heard the question, he got to do a real answer
"No. Only at annoying things or sus things. Speaking of sus. Why are you following me?" he crossed his arms and asked him. Making out as if Yuurei is the suspicious one. Not Michael.
He had no idea he was talking to the Warden of the North. Mostly because he heard about him, but has not actually ever seen him

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

#6Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:12 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh when he heard his reaction when he revealed himself to him. He thought he was a bug, and he would shake his head. It was then he would he ask him a question and he would nod. He was following him indeed, but it was because he was moving around that area that he was suspicious.

“I can explain that. I’m Yuurei Starlight; I was patrolling the North and while I was here, I saw you moving around Sleeping Calamity’s guild. It’s a dark guild, so when I saw you walking around it, then you kind of guess what I thought about you.” He said.

He figured Michael was part of the Dark Guild and he was investigating him.

“So, what brought you to walk around this guild out of everything in Orchidia.” He asked the man.

He would land on the ground as he didn’t need to be flying anymore. He was trying to figure out who this guy was, but his mind came blank.

#7Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Michael Winters
The man introduced himself and the name immediately snapped an inner 'oh shit' in his mind. This was the Warden of the North. He wanted to facepalm. Yuurei was like the WORST person he wanted to see now. Nothing like the ringleader of the guild that scared the shit out of him. And on a night like this no less. It definitelly made him feel uneasy and he had to pretend all was cool. Tho Yuurei said he was going towards a dark guild, which made him jump and back away from the place
"Dark guild?? Uh hell naw... those things freak me the fuck out. Damn murder mages" yeah thats what he thought of dark guilds and its members

Anywho Yuurei got to ask the questions now and he'd answer. "Wanted a clear view of the sky for stargazing. Thought it'd be funny to be on a guild halls rooftop enjoying the view." he shrugs "Glad I didnt follow thru that idea. So imma just go and look for a nice and recluse view and keep to myself"
He wanted to get Yuurei away from him, he'd like to not get bodied and killed by a friggin angel man. And he'd like not to transform or show any signs during this conversation. But he was sweating a bit.

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:42 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him as he looked like he truly didn’t know what he was doing. It would have been bad if he had bumped into Jikan in there. Well, he was sure nothing bad would have happened, but yeah.

“Yeah, that’s exactly where you were heading to. I guess you thinking I was a moth stopped you from going in there.” He chuckled a bit.

It was then he heard what he was trying to do. He would nod as if that was not something out of the ordinary. Yuurei did the same thing, well he enjoyed looking at the moon at night more than anything.

“Ah I know just the place. It was hard for me to find a place here to look at the stars and the moon, but after a while, I found a spot. I could take you there.” He said to Michael as he didn’t introduce himself.

“What’s your name? I think it would be rude if I keep thinking you are some weird stranger.” He said to Michael waiting for an answer.

#9Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:01 pm

Michael Winters
Michael was in a way taken aback he met Yuurei that he forgot to say his name. Or perhaps he was afraid a bit
"My name is Michael Winters. I'm a... uhh... Blue Pegasus member" he didnt have much to his name. He didnt want to really say his guild association since Yuurei didnt. But then again, Yuurei accomplished things in life and was famous, unlike him who had nothing. So he figured he had to give more info

Yuurei spoke how he knew a place with a nice view and could take him there
"So does that mean we fly?" he didnt know what Yuurei meant with taking him there. Flying would certainly be faster. But he didnt want the guy to hold him. So perhaps walking was better. Maybe walking should've been his first choice. He wiped the sweat off his forehead as he tried to be calm. But yeah, he still felt his body was going through some changes. Thats what he gets for ingesting unknown substances that modify his being

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#10Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him as if he had heard his name. He could hear him stutter, but he would smile when he heard that he was from Blue Pegasus. That was interesting he was also a part of Blue Pegasus a long time ago.

“Ah you’re from Blue Pegasus. Brings back memories when I was there.” He said with a smile on his face.

It would seem like he was interested in going to the spot that he spoke about. They could fly, but it would seem like he was a bit nervous. He would pat him on the shoulder as he chuckled a bit.

“No need to be nervous Michael. We could go by flight, but that would be too easy. Besides you too nervous you need to relax.” He said as he looked at him.

“This way.” He said as he would walk forward and looked back to see if Michael would follow him.

“So, how are they treating you in Blue Pegasus?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

#11Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:54 pm

Michael Winters
The Warden of the North smiled when he heard the guilds name, saying that he too was a member. Michael thinks he heard that from Alisa way back. But couldnt remember, he tried his best. Mentally rewinding the time to remember if there was a mention of Yuurei
"You know... One of my best friends from Blue Pegasus wasn't a mage either. He was a hero who saved both this city and the guild, and even fought for the country. Then he went on to found his own guild, a guild that won the Grand Magic Games."
"Paradise Daaawnn?" he spoke rather unsure-ly.
"Hardly, Paradise Dawn hasn't been around for more than a year. Even Yuurei hadn't made a name for himself when the last Grand Magic Games took place.", she teased, winking at him, before shaking her head and sighing, "No, the winning guilds actually tied for first place, and both of them have disbanded now."
"Oooh Yuurei is his name" he shrugs and then openly admits "I'll probably forget his name again tho."

And he did forget, right until now when the man introduced himself and reminded him. Still, at least now he knows that the guy was a Blue Pegasus member once upon a time. Which is surprising. He didnt imagine a scary guy like Yuurei would be in a girly guild like Blue Pegasus

Michael questioned the guy if they will fly, he was uneasy about it. Then again the Paradise Dawn guild master made him uneasy. He wasnt sure who was scarier, him or Vex....
Probably him.
Anywho, the man would pat him on the shoulder, being all chill and telling him there's no need to be nervous. Michael gingerly grabbed the guys hand with his two fingers and moved it away from his shoulder
"No touchy" he quietly said

"I have a hard time relaxing. You Paradise Dawn people freak me out. Almost as much as dark guilds do...." he then puts his left hand which was gloved, to the chin to think "Or maybe even more"
He shook his head, but still went along and followed the guild master. Being a werewolf, Paradise Dawn scared him. He knew what he was, he knew what they do. And he knew of this guilds immense power and reputation. His mind was just telling him to be defence mode.
The thing was, he recently hastily took the Mysterious Merchants modification. With no warning or disregard. So he kind of messed up his body which was adapting and changing to the blood he disgested. What he was afraid of was... violently transforming and losing control infront of probably one of the most powerful people in Fiore. He could die in an instant. So of course, he was nervous as hell.
At least he wasnt sweating profusely like when he first ingested the substance.

Luckily Yuurei spoke and distracted Michael. He smiled a bit "Oh they treat me great. The members are nice. Well at least the girls. The men are bitches. Bunch of twinks.... But hey... the babes" he motions the hourglass figure of women with his hands. "The babes, thats where its at." then he remembers thats not exactly true.
"Oh wait.... not all the babes. All the babes beside the weird tentacle one. Fuck that shit"

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

#12Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words as he saw that he didn’t like to be touched. He didn’t mind as he removed his hand from his shoulder. It wasn’t something that upset him, but he heard his words about his guild and wondered why he felt that way. He wasn’t sure why, but he figured he would find out if he spoke to him for a bit.

“My apologizes.” He said to him.

“Why do we of Paradise Dawn freak you out? Did we do something to make people feel this way?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

While moving with him, he would hear how they treated him in Blue Pegasus. He laughed when he spoke about the women and the men there. It would seem like Esperia even show the man some enjoyment, but then he would look at Michael as if he didn’t like that one.

It made him laugh even harder than before because he wasn’t expecting that from him.

“I see, Sofia, and Alisa helped me start off, and now look at where I am. The woman there make sure that the men there can make them happy in any way they want. I wasn’t there for any of that though. So, you don’t like Esperia either.” He said as he already knew who he spoke about without saying their name.

“Do you think Daiko is a bitch? I mean he has high favors with Alisa and Sofia, so I guess I can understand why someone would despise him.” He said as he kept walking.

#13Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:47 am

Michael Winters
He might have spoke out when he said that his guild freaked him out. He should've anticipated a 'but why' retort. Again, he was not really keen to tell an angelic being of power like Yuurei that he's a big bad werewolf who likes to kill but holds back the evil urges.
"I have my reasons. But come on. There is no denying the level of power you guys have. After all, you are the Warden of the North. One does not get such a title that easily. I fail to see a Warden of the South, West or East. Not even Northeast. You people are a different breed of monsters" ok he might've ran his mouth again. Hopefully Yuurei doesnt figure it out. A guy wanting to seemingly 'stargaze' and be left alone and is afraid of Paradise Dawn. He hoped Yuurei wouldnt connect the dots. Michael was trying to scrap by and cover his bases, but it was hard.

They continued to speak. Mostly about Blue Pegasus, Michael said what he had to say about his guild. Babes were hot, men were annoying babies and the voidling was its own category. It seemed Yuurei liked his opinion as he laughed not once, but twice, ie harder when he heard Michael mention the tentacle hentai girl
"Yeeeaahh, they talked me into it. I did deny Alisa's offer to join. But her waifu had a way with words~" he was happy when thinking about the two and clearly smitten and head over heels. Though he didnt get lost in his thought about them and actually had the clarity to focus on Yuurei talk. Though when he mentioned Esperia, his expression did darken as the love, joy and glee turned to a scowl and pure annoyance
"I dont like mind readers who probe your mind and look through your personal memories and history. I have my secrets and struggles and sins and degeneracy. I will share as much as it needs to be shared on a need to know basis. She bypassed that. Bitch"

After he worked so hard to try and fit in as a human being, she just openly called him a werewolf in her minds eye. She also saw all she wanted to see. His moments of weakness and moments that he was not really proud of. Feeling she breached a whole new dimension of intimacy really put her on his hate list. And the attitude didnt help. If she kept her mental mouth shut, he would've been none the wiser that she peered into his mind and life.

He then mentioned Daiko. Michael just tilted his head and said "Who??" clearly not even meeting the guy. The man had his own male bravado and alpha male ego. Then again, he was a werewolf, so he believed that he was The guy. And others were beta males. Then again, he had that opinion about plenty males, but Blue Pegasus men especially. Like who the fuck cares about fashion and looking good. Michael just did it so he wouldnt look like a homeless man in comparisson to them. To fit in and not be the odd one out. The main allure to him was the hot babes and a roof over his head. The others were twinkie twins.

Though he soon changed back to topic
"Never mind that. Whats with you? You said you had beef with sushi girl? What'd she do to you? Tentacle your brain?"

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#14Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:07 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him speak about the guild and the title that he had obtained. He would nod as if he had understood where he was coming from. They weren’t monsters though, they had monstrous powers, but that wasn’t who they were.

“I can see your point in that. I mean I was given the title, so that I may be entitled to help Fiore if they ever need help. I would, but since we’re an independent guild it means we can choose not to help. With this responsibility, I kind of have no choice, if I want to keep the people of the North safe at all times from anybody who deems to do them harm, even the people within the other region of Fiore.” He said to him as he paused for a second to catch his breath.

“Besides, we do have different types of people in our guild. Daemon, Seraphim, High Dwarfs, Demi-Humans, and Demi-Gods. We don’t kill freely and we only hunt when we’re getting paid and they have to be harming people or the environment in some way.” He said to Michael.

Yuurei didn’t connect the dots because he didn’t care what Michael was. To him he was a person, he was meeting a man who was in Blue Pegasus, and now a person who had a stigma of Paradise Dawn, which Yuurei wanted to clear up or at least tell him his side.

Yuurei heard about Alisa, and Sofia. They were two beautiful women, he would give them that. He had also gotten lost in his thoughts once in his life when he looked at the two, but it wasn’t the same anymore. Mentioning Esperia’s name seemed to have triggered Michael though. He found it interesting and he would listen to everything they had to say.

“I see, that sucks that you had to go through that. I’m pretty it happened to me, but it seems they got me all wrong even though they should have known everything about me. You don’t have to worry I won’t ask you anything crazy, and if I do you don’t have to answer.” He let him know that they didn’t have to be worried about being interrogated.

He was about to speak about Daiko, but it would seem like Michael was more interested in learning why he didn’t like Esperia.

He would look ahead as he was gathering their thoughts.

“Well, I never thought bad about the girl. The second to last time I saw her she wasn’t a tentacle weird thing. When I was in a different country, some incident happen, and a robot harmed a child without hesitation. When I went to bring the robotic being in, Esperia kind of got in the way and attacked me. She attacks me first but calls me the bad man, so I made Esperia public enemy number one within the North. We captured the robot in the end, but she grind my gears the wrong way with her I know it all attitude, but I’m still wrong.” He said to Michael as he would smile at him as they were getting close.

#15Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:29 am

Michael Winters
Michael was interested and surprised to hear even daemons were allowed. But that still didnt make it comfortable for him to open up and say. The worlds werewolf stigma ran deep. And others more wild and bloodthirsty of his kind dont paint a pretty picture of werewolves to the human population. He was much less inclined to open up. Granted he knew he was no better than the rest of his kind as he sought no fault with murder, but for self preservation, he knew he should quell the urges.

Still, he only opened up to Sofia because she talked him into joining  her guild, and he was still skittish when admitting it to her, fearful of her reaction and possible rejection. Even breaking it to Alisa was hard on him that he just had to spitball it. The only other time he was open about his nature was when he was hostile with someone and threatening them, like Vex who told him she was from a dark guild. So in an effort to look more threatening, he pulled the werewolf card on her. Otherwise, he hoped to pass as human. Though he knew ever since he had a run in with the Merchant, his body was not cooperating with him. Hence why his left hand had a black leather glove that covered his more animalistic and sharper features.

"Yeah cool. Tho yeah... I dont wanna get on your bad side. Im weary with that much fire power in one place."

Eventually the conversation would switch to the voidling and he'd listen to the Paradise Dawns guild master
"So robot did operation yeetus deletus. Oof. At least the robot was punished. I kind of dont get it tho. She defended the robot and attacked you? Is that what happened? I dont get why she'd do that. I mean you can fix a bot, its nuts and bolts. Cant fix a kid, unless necromancy and a cursed undead life. Granted, I interacted with her like...." he counts on his fingers "2 times... ish... 2 and a half. Mostly just to flip her off at the entrance reception when she's there" he shrugs "I just hate smug smartasses who look at you from some hoity toity from up and above position. As if they're better. It grinds my gears"

He'd want to ask Esperia on her point of view of that little scrap battle. But he assumes she'd be like 'oh you spoke with him, bla bla bla'. Maybe its best he just takes a drink and steers clear of that debacle. Anywho, he wanted to focus on where they were going. Were they there yet?

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#16Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:41 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him and he would hear him. It would also seem like he was surprised to hear that there was a daemon in the guild. It would seem like he didn’t think they think he accepted daemons or any of those kinds of races in his guild.

He shook his head as he figured he would clear that up soon. He heard him speak and it would seem like he understood where he was coming from. That was true, he didn’t mind Esperia’s nature, he just didn’t like that they were attacked. It was also from someone within a good guild, a guild he had originated from.

“Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. I mean the robot didn’t know any better or that was it seemed like, but you still tossed a kid in the air and didn’t even bother to save him from the fall. It was not pleasant.” He said as he thought about his reaction earlier.

“Seems like you reacted to the fact that I have a Daemon in my guild. I accept everyone, it’s not what you are, but who you are. I didn’t like a group of vampires because they ruined my life, but I had a vampire in my guild. They were not the reason my life was ruined, and those vampires don’t walk amongst the living anymore.” He spilled a bit of information about himself.

“So yeah, we hunt monsters, but it’s for the other countries that need our help. Those monsters are usually killing people or something of the sort. It’s not all we do though.” He said to Michael as they were getting close.

There was an abandoned building that had a nice rooftop. It was away from the lights and everything, so the stars and moon would show more here than in any other place within Orchidia.

“This is the place where I like to relax and enjoy looking at the stars and the moon.” He said to Michael.

#17Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:25 am

Michael Winters
He shuddered at that thought. Of a kid being tossed in the air and just landing, limp and not moving. It was an ugly image. Sure he started off jokingly, but once you think about it. It was dark and gruesome and upsetting. It was something he didnt want to think of. Michael shook his head as Yuurei spoke. He had no other words really. Kids were a bit of his weakness. Granted in moments of rage, he can forego the 'they are kids' excuse. Like with Kana who transformed into a werewolf and pinned the blame on him for something she did. Yeah he went crazy and started beating the werewolf out of the child. Beat her so bad she transformed back. If there was a day he went apeshit mad, it was then and there. And at a little girl no less. Granted, that lil girl was a big werewolf at that moment. So it was all fair in his mind. He had to show the girl who's the boss and humble her.

Sadly Yuurei noticed he reacted to the daemon part and mentioned vampires. "eh. Yeah. Im glad Im not a vampire. Cant imagine being a bloodsucker myself. They're annoying and frail bloodsuckers. Kind of like mosquitoes". Yuurei explains, yeah they hunt monsters, but only for other countries and its those that kill people.
"Yeah mercenary work. You guys do that too. But like, how do you get those kinds of jobs. Do people contact you? Or like what counts as monster hunting since you have demons. I figured they'd be monsters" he asked as he wanted some clarification on that.

They eventually arrived to the stop. It was an abandoned building that had a nice rooftop. It was away from the lights and everything, so the stars and moon would show more here than in any other place within Orchidia. Yuurei would say this is the place where he relaxes and enjoys to look at stars and the moon
"Mmm yeah, looks nice" he comments and looks at the moon

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#18Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:37 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh at the vampire joke that he tossed out there. He was right, couldn’t imagine being one of them either, and thank god he wasn’t.

He was asked what the guild would classify as a monster. He would think about that and he had asked a few other questions too. He would think about what to say as he looked at Michael who looked like he was in a trance with the sky.

Yuurei would look up and he could see the beauty of the moon.

“Don’t go losing your mind because of the moon now Michael.” He didn’t say that because he was a werewolf.

Yuurei didn’t know this, but he didn’t want the man to get lost in the trance the moon had him in.

“I classify everything that isn’t human, dwarf, half-breeds, or elves as a monster. So, I would classify Nephilim, Seraphim, Daemon, Demon, Werewolves, and Vampire monsters. Still, that doesn’t mean we hunt them for no reason. If you live peacefully, then who I am to judge what to do with you? I don’t kill the innocent. But in a sense sometimes the first races I mentioned could even be more of a monster than the latter.” He said to Michael.

“We have relations with other countries. These countries do contact us for jobs that people in their country cannot handle.” He said to him as it seemed like he was the one getting probed by Michael.

#19Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:04 pm

Michael Winters
He flinched when he heard Yuurei say that and look at him while blinking. He didnt know if Yuurei knew. He didnt say or do anything, instead he looked a bit thoughtful, considering his actions. After all, amongst all the light guilds. Paradise Dawn was the one that frightened him the most as a werewolf. And its guild master, Yuurei being the ringleader of that guild probably frightened him the most. Power wise, he'd say its like trying to pin a toddler against a god. He was still weak

He would listen to Yuurei as what he'd classify as monster. "Thats interesting. I would certainly classify the darker races that classify as monster. Vampires prey and feed on humans for their blood. Werewolves hunt, murder and eat. Tasty flesh. Daemons, Im less familiar with, but considering they dabble with darkness itself. I'd say they constitute a monster. Seraphs, nephilims are light beings. Associated with holyness and good, so not a monster. Nor as far as I know have ever been attacking the innocent and poor little humans. Elves are basically humans with pointy ears and dwarves are humans but midgets. Still tho? Arent you a seraph? Why would you classify yourself a monster? Is it like because of the power you hold? Guilt? Or skeletons in your closet?"
He wanted to see why he would classify basically every other race as a monster. Why make humans the exceptions. He felt how he was lucky he wasnt an elf. Imagine if he was, he'd be a lot more brash and bold in his darker urges. Killing. He'd probably get hunted by this guild because he'd be more of a confident and open menace.

He then explained how he got the jobs from other countries and he nodded "No your like jurisdiction is abroad and North" Michael said as he asserted what was said to him, just to make sure he understood fully. Though it made him wonder a few things regarding his past, considering he was a werewolf and his parents were most likely, not to mention he was Caelish. Although he remembered, Paradise Dawn didnt exist in his youth, so he dismissed the thoughts he had. They didnt hunt his family, someone else did. Though, it was not worth digging into who or what. The past was the past and he was here now

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#20Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his explanation and also everything he had asked about him considering himself a monster and he would look at him with a smile before looking up to the sky.

“You’re right, about Werewolves, and Vampires, that is why they are classified as monsters, but does that mean they all do this? I don’t think so, I’m sure some vampires do their best to resist feeding on humans or they found an alternative. I don’t think all werewolves hunt, murder, and eat. Daemons play tricks on you and try their best to make you dabble in a deal you can’t get out of. They also enjoy killing, but once again not all of them do, some restrain themselves and find a different path.” He paused for a second as he had said a lot.

“Seraphs and Nephilims are light beings, but not all of them are good and holy. A lot of them think lower of the other races. A lot of them try to manipulate humans, dwarfs, and elves to do their bidding. It’s kind of sad, and it happened to me. I was once a half-elf, but I am what you see now. What I’m getting at is that if we are generally talking all races are monsters in their own right. Humans do unspeakable things sometimes, dwarfs and elves will leave you to die if you aren’t one of them. It’s not always like that, but I’ve seen it.” He let out a bunch of air as he would brush his hair back.

[color=cyan]“I’m not ashamed of the power I hold. It is what kept me alive for three years. It’s how I use it that matters.

Their talk about monsters, made him wonder if Michael was one himself. He couldn’t see it, and he didn’t have the nose like Kaito, or the knowledge like Lumikki. It didn’t matter to him though because it wasn’t his business to pry into Michael’s life unless he told him. He heard his simple words and he would nod a bit.

“Yeah, but at the same time I can always help the rest of Fiore if I wanted to, but I’m not King, so I don’t have to worry about it.” He said to Michael as that was Reign’s job.

#21Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:04 pm

Michael Winters
Its interesting he says that. Michael had a different outlook on people. Or at least on some. He saw all werewolves as evil. He didnt see himself as a benevolent one. He was a loner, a troublemaker in youth and even had blood on his hands and dragged others into it. And every day he has the violent urges that he represses, not because of benevolence and love for humanity, but because he knew that would have repricussions and get him killed.

Seraphs on the other hand, he saw as holy beings and creatures who were superior to a multitude of races and thus had a right to look down upon the commoners and mortals. Perhaps showing that he had a more warped and lesser opinion of himself and his kind.
"If you see everyone as monsters. Why sell yourself as a monster hunting guild and not like Ne'er-do-well hunters. Like catching and killing anyone who's evil. Would make it less.... racisty" he shrugs.
Though he had more to add "By the way, if you were born as a halfbreed. How'd you like become a seraph?" he was curious of that as he was unaware one could attain that level of power and divinity

Speaking of responsiblity, it seemed Yuurei thought the King should worry about the other regions. Michael though thought the King doesnt really do much. More of a political figure head and such. Then again, the wolf wasnt very aware on politics. His eyes would slowly turn back to the moon and soon he would face it once again

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#22Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:48 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him and he would chuckle a bit. Yes, they were a monster-hunting guild, but they also did mercenary jobs. That meant that they kill, beat up, and locked up people of all races. It was all part of the job and he was surprised that he only thought about the guild as a monster guild.

“I mean we do take on mercenary jobs as well. So, it wouldn’t matter your race as we would hunt you down, given the jewels for it and what harm they had done to the people around them.” He said to him as he would move on to the next thing Michael had asked him.

“Well, I almost died, then I was given a second chance and came back as a Nephilim. Then I almost died again and then was overcome with an urge to live, and it mutated me to becoming a Seraphim.” He said to Michael hoping that would answer his question.

Yuurei was curious about Michael being curious. It was on his mind now as he was looking at the sky above him.

“So, all this monster talk, I’m curious now Michael.” He paused for a second before speaking.

His eyes looked down from the sky to Michael as he was serious about the next thing.

“Are you trying to join Paradise Dawn? It would be an interesting thing, not that I would mind it.” He said to Michael waiting to see if he would throw that idea out of the window.

#23Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:38 am

Michael Winters
He nodded, well he kinda knew of the mercenary stuff, but he cared less about it. He never pissed off anyone enough to hire mercenaries to get them. And if he did cross someone, they'd usually end up dead. But all in all, he'd avoid bloodshed. For his sake.

The conversation switched to how Yuurei became a Serpaph. And the story just made Michael have a bevildered expression as he blinked and listen to the story "What the fuck? You get stronger if you survive near death scenarios? You're like a stubborn monkey" he shakes his head. "So  what, if you need to get stronger you just call a medic and a close friend to nearly fatally stab you?" he shrugs "I mean... hey, if you ever wanna get stronger call me. I'd love to stab some meat. Its therapeutic" ok, so a bit of that bloodlust did slip through the cracks. But he was still relatively calm and not crazed. Its just the absurd scenario of how the man was blessed with divinity made Michael think of an absurd power up scenario. Tho the idea of stabbing someone did make him smile. Tho he knew he needed to calm down and not get overly excited or happy at the prospect of spilling blood.

Yuurei now decided to ask a question, Michael thought he was gonna ask him about his lycantropy, but the question was unexpected. Like it blew Michael away and left him silent for at least 3 seconds.
"Not really. Im happy where I am. Finally have roof over my head and love. Maybe one day I get a family." he then went to explain why he was interested in his guild "Nah, the reason I asked was because your guild scared THE SHIT out of me. Like it scared me as much as a Dark Guild does." he shakes his head "Im gonna stop beating around the bush. Im a dark race too. I figured your kind would hunt me down and kill me just because of what I am. That shit had me on edge. So how about this, I dont mess with your region and you dont delete my life. Imma behave, Im just enjoying the cooler climate thats not meltingly hot like Hargeon"

He was a bit surprised that the Warden of North would ask him that considering he was already in a guild. Michael wasnt sure should he be honoured or touched that the Paradise Dawn Guild Master would even ask him that. Did they see some value in him that he failed to see in himself. Like he cant do even basic magic and mages want him in their guilds. What was he missing? Or what was he having? Did they like his attitude? Well he did make the guild master here laugh a few times so maybe they liked his character? Funny, considering back then people would call that rude behaviour and delinquency. Its funny how views changed based on the number of your years.

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#24Yuurei 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:21 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would only shake his head as he shrugged his shoulders. He heard what he said and he wished that was how it worked all the time. It did seem like whenever something bad happened, things tend to go a different route than they should.

“Well the first time a Seraphim, name Uriel, saved me and gave me a second chance. As for the second time I guess it was rage and vengeance that kept me alive. So, I might be a stubborn monkey, but I don’t think if you stab anything will happen, but me being wounded heavily.” He said to Michael.

It would seem like after he had asked the question, the man had gone in silent for a few seconds before responding to him. It was then he would reject him without much effort. He nodded as he figured that would be the case. It was then that Michael would confess that he was one of the races people would consider dark. He would look at him, and then looked at the night sky, and then back at him again.

That made sense now as he would have a smirk on his face.

“Ah, that’s not a problem. I’m glad to clear that up for you. Misguided information seems to go around and get diluted after traveling so far, I guess. Yes, my only concern is that while you’re within the North you treat the people with respect, or at least the innocent ones. The bandits and ruffians around this region don’t hold back, they deserve it if they attack you.” He smiled at him.

It was interesting, he figured he was something, but didn’t put too much thought into it. It was only because he might have made a mistake and he could have been a normal human.

“I’m assuming you’re a werewolf? The night, the moon, and the secluding from others. It makes a lot of sense.” He said to Michael.

“I’ve had two Demi-Human wolves in my guild, but I never actually had a werewolf in my guild before. It’s a shame, I would have liked to see how you would grow personally within the North, but Blue Pegasus isn’t a bad place either.” He said to Michael as he looked at him.

#25Michael Winters 

Evening Stroll (Yuurei) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:55 am

Michael Winters
"Hmm, I see. Cant stage a power up. Still wild though." he responded. "Then again, I think if you were to power up one more time, I'd swear you'd become a god. Honestly, the level of power you have is ... freaky" shudders at the crushing power he knows Yuurei has. The guy has a reputation. Sure before Michael would misname him because he didnt know Yuurei in person. But he still knew the power the man had. All in all, he knew not to get on the mans bad side.

He did eventually confess he was a dark race, hence the amount of fear he has towards Paradise Dawn and Yuurei. He figured there was no point beating around the bush. It was always hard for him to confess that because he knew the general audience of human hated his kind. Granted he knew they had a reason to, because of the bloodlust and violence. Which he too harboured. But he knew with the common folks hatred for his kind, he couldnt be himself. And he had to take measures.

Michael nodded as he got Yuurei's blessing to attack the bandits and bad guys. "Cool cool. We're in the clear. If I see any sus people and bad people Imma get em. I aint gonna attack the innocent" he noticed in the corner of his eye that Yuurei smiled to him. Probably liked the honesty and such. Well, he was glad the guy was glad. Even if he never felt comfortable disclosing what he was. Its just living a long time in fear and under a false human pretense, always made him uncomftarble coming out as a werewolf to others. Like he really needed to trust them to tell them.

He did flinch when he heard the 'w word' spoken to him. Yeah, he was a werewolf. He figured it was obvious, hence why he said it. But yeah. He figured since he was on a roll, he might as well fill in Mr. Guild Master in on his own little peril he has on his hands.

He looked at Yuurei as he spoke he had demi human wolves, but never a true werewolf. Michael chuckled "Heh, I mean, if you want I can always bite the demi human wolves. Especially if they're cute girls. I dont mind giving them my awesomeness. I promise I'll be gentle~" he says jokingly, but ever since Michael did come out as a werewolf, Yuurei could see the hunger in his eyes as he did jokingly express about biting someone. The man still had his urges. Its just he knew how to bury them deep down in order to pretend to be a human.

But jokes aside, he did get serious. "Listen, its been like nice meeting you and such. But imma be honest, I dont feel so good. Im a bit of a ticking time bomb ever since I got a thing from that Mysterious Merchant fella. Kinda got something from him hastily and I feel Im gonna change and its not gonna be pretty for the enviroment. I was hoping to find a safe area. But uhmm... personal request. If I do flip out before I get somewhere safe. Do me a solid and dont kill me"
Michael knew Yuurei could defeat him easily. But he was sure if the guy saw a random wild werewolf terrorizing the town, he wouldnt think twice before spearing it and killing it. Michael hoped to avoid that scenario at all. But even if there came a chance that he loses his mind and the two come to blows in their brief battle. He hopes that Yuurei can at least just knock him out.

On another topic to lighten the mood he said "Y'know. As a wolf, loyalty is in my blood. I may be with Blue Peggy Horsey Lady Guid. But I mean, I wouldnt mind like teaming up and working with your guild. Y'know teamwork, connections, bonds, alliances, bla  bla that sort of bullshit. So I dunno... Maybe we can work together some time and like you get to see a werewolf grow?" he said a bit insecurly, but hopefully to uplight the Guild Masters mood as he did previously decline him

Last edited by Michael Winters on Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum