Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Watchers (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#76Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:01 am

Kaito

"Do you every get sick of all the fighting?" Kaito had wondered what all drives the people of this island as there seems to be no end or even start as there needed to be someone around here that had the answers but it all just seemed like a swirl of death and plague and robots and it all just was boring for the most part as if this was just someone's power wank of an idea and not an actual good idea or place to be but who was Kaito to question plans set by bigger and dumber things of the goddly kind. Kaito looked at Yuurei and he wonders if there would really be anyone that would want to lead two walking weapons of mass destruction any where unless it was a means to make what ever they wanted to do work out for them as Kaito and Yuurei are what some would call big shots and game changers that could make nearly anything they wished to happen, happen as they wished it to go and to change the world to how they want, Kaito was not sure he even wanted to do that kind of thing but he might need to do that, at some point and make it go the way he wants.

#77Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:08 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was eating his food, and soon Kaito asked him a simple question. It wasn’t a bad one, and there were two types of fighting in his eyes. One was to fight for pleasure and to better yourself as a fighter. The second one was to fight for change and to make sure you ensure peace. There was a third, but that was just to install chaos into a society with power.

Yuurei could never stop wanting to fight for pleasure and to see how he could further better himself for the future. The second one, he wished that it wasn’t a thing, but here they were making sure that things didn’t get out of hand. The third one was something he wished to erase from this world but knew he couldn’t.

“Of course, when it comes to trying to keep people safe, I’m tired of fighting to do that. I wish it was just there. Still, you know me, I always enjoy a good fight, but wishing it was just for fun is all. We all know you hate fighting, but when you do fight it’s like a different person takes over. ” He said this to Kaito.

He would eat his food as he wondered what his thoughts were on that matter.

214|7377

#78Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:54 am

Kaito

Kaito listened to his friend talk as they ate and he wondered what all that could mean why did it always just end in fighting and taking on the big bad guy and he wonders if that was really what he was worried about or maybe he was worried he would grow to like fighting like the voice inside of his head told him to do that he was made to be a ruler to stand over others and make them cower at his feet and beg for his mercy as he stepped on and over them as he was he shouldn't waste his time on the low born scrubs that came to him for mercy which he would probably just need to step on to make his point known. "Oh do I? I guess everyone had a monster in them" He knew he did as he stops fighting the monster on the inside of himself and he goes after what he can even if his magic is just more defensive than offensive.

#79Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:29 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at him. He would hear him question it but then said something else. He wasn’t wrong with that. The Seraphim enjoyed fighting, but he turned into a different man whenever his friends got hurt. It was why he surrounded himself with people like Kaito and Brone. He didn’t like that side of him, and they prevented that side from coming out with their strength. The Seraphim would finish his meal though as he would pat his stomach a bit.

“Yeah you do, But I guess you’re right. A lot of us have a different side to us when we’re fighting. Well, I think we’re done for the day. Let’s meet in front of this store in the morning and then from there we can figure out where these factions are.” He said to Kaito as he planned to join one, and he had an idea of what it might be.

Still, he figured he would hear them out before joining one for certain.

166|7534

[exit]

#80Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:07 am

Kaito

Kaito has no idea what he really wants or if he wants to join a team of people or not and he thinks that he needs to get his shit together as maybe that was why Revy left him as he was the weak link in all of this and not her but she didn’t want to tell him that and he wonders if that was it. He finishes his food and drink as Yuurei tells him that it was time to go and to meet him back here again in the morning and Kaito wonders why they would want him to meet back up with him in the morning and how they thing they will be able to hunt down a faction to take them on as one they were walking time bombs and they joining means that faction will be a target for the other factions as it has the monsters in It the freaks if you will. He agrees even if he is sure that there was no way that they will probably find a faction rep that wasn’t scared shitless of them or think that they are going to double cross them.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum