Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Watchers (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:57 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch as he had gotten the creature's attention. That was good as he expected something to happen. Kaito had attacked the ghastly figure twice and each time the scream of a woman would occur. He would hear this and wondered who was behind the hood.

Still, they were attacking the two of them, so this was something that would happen. While it was on the ground, it would start to shake violently. Yuurei wasn’t sure what was happening, but he was on guard. Renji was watching from Yuurei’s eyes as well and was utterly confused about the situation.

“So, I guess it only just started.” He said out loud to Kaito as he was preparing himself to continue the fight.

“It seems like there are certain beings in this world that consider you two a problem and want to get rid of the two of you.” Renji had said this through Yuurei.

The Seraphim was confused about that as it was something he didn’t know Renji could do.

#52Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:32 pm

Kaito

The creature stood up looking bigger and transformed but more grounded in the physical world so Kaito backed up a bit as he was unsure how he wanted to go on about this now as this thing had nearly completely changed in appearance besides still being made of bones of course.

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 1df3cf10

Kaito dodged more as the creature swung it's boney whip like arms that looked as if they were make of the spines of some huge creature that it had found in the ground below where it had fallen and Kaito moves around not seeing any of the marks that the tendrils from before had put down so he guessed that in this phase the creature no longer was able to have them or maybe it would have to put more down to be able to use it but Kaito blocked with his shield then swung his own sword at the whips hoping to do damage to them.

#53Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see the final results of the bones shaking. It was a hideous form and not something he could look at forever. The young man would see that the creature was quick to attack Kaito, which he figured it would as that was his main target. He would shake his head as he wasn’t going to allow it to have its way. He would bring forth Zabimaru as he figured that he would dual-wield two swords in this battle. He would release Samehada’s true form as he felt himself getting weaker.

It wasn’t the only thing he would do as he would have Zabimaru Howl as the weapon would detached itself and be thrown at the monster with six different shards from the blades. The monster had clashed its whip with Kaito’s sword, and when it did it would stumble back. It was then it would see Yuurei’s attack coming and it would dodge it. This led to Yuurei approaching it from behind it, and he would swing Samehada. He would grind the sword against the monster’s back feeling his mana coming back to him.

#54Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:27 pm

Kaito

The creature looks at Yuurei as it was attacked by him and the creature speaks in a strange tongue and magic circles appear and boney hands and arms came out from them reaching and grabs for Yuurei’s weapons and clearly still is after Kaito as a few of the extra circles fires out what looked like flaming skulls and they weren’t laughing but groaning and wailing as they flew across the area toward Kaito that did his best to block and keep himself protected from them as he reached the arms keep reaching for yuurei and his weapons.

Kaito wonders why he is being targeted at all as he hadn’t really done anything or said anything that could have got him put as a target as far as he knows or could remember and that is what worried him more was this thing after him because of the necklace or was it deeper than that and he was going to have to go on a grand adventure to try and get this all solved through seeing a god or something.

#55Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:22 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that the monster they were fighting against wasn’t happy with what he had done. He didn’t care though as he had watched the creature attempt to grab his weapons. He would disperse his Zabimaru, and he would bring his giant fork. It was then he would dematerialize the spell that this weird creature had summoned. He would consume the magic as he would swallow it and he would regain more of his mana back. He would burp when he did this as he would look at the monster.

“I don’t know your intentions, but you should leave before you end up nonexistent.” He said to the monster as he was hoping he would heed his warning.

The monster would just shake its head as it had come here for Kaito, but this man had gotten in the way. Yuurei would switch his giant fork and place it into his bag and he would bring out another weapon.

160|

#56Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:39 am

Kaito

Kaito makes his through the attacks and he gets to the creature and he swings his shield to deflect an attack at close range and makes an opening for himself to strike along the creatures side and following it up with a few more strikes and slashes to the creatures tough exterior of bones. Kaito doesn't expect to have a lasting effect of the creature as it seems of an undead standing so it probably is near impossible to hinder it and the creature seemed to have lost little to no steam still trying to strike him or crush him. The creature has stopped paying attention to Yuurei as it's simple minded attention  was once again souly on Kaito and that means there was along to be done and Kaito flung the whip like arms away his shield holding strong but making a sickening sound as he blowed the blows from the creature.

Kaito was unsure if it was the scraping of the bone on the metal or if it was so effect from the arms that would have harmed Kaito if he was hit by them like a curse or something of that nature that would cause harm beyond that of just a simple impact.

#57Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:20 am

Yuurei

At this point, he could tell that the monster had no interest in him. It was just trying to make sure that it didn’t get close to them. The Seraphim figured that was the case and since he had gotten his mana back, he decided to go on the offense. He wasn’t sure what was needed from him, but he planned to make sure that this thing had a lot to pay attention to.

Yuurei would have his giant fork disappear from his hand and another spear would appear. It was then he would thrust the Gae Bolg in front of him. He would release his grip on it and it would be sent flying straight to the monster in his sights. The spear would home on the monster, and he was aiming for its head to destroy what he figured would be the main skull.

The monster would take notice something was coming toward him and would dodge the attack. Gae Bolg would turn around and would come right back to the creature.

174|5590

#58Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:35 am

Kaito

Kaito knows that he must move and do so not as the creature seemed distracted by the spear the Yuurei had let loose, Kaito noticed something strange about the creature and he run in closer to the side of the creature and he pulled on a strange bone, it didn't come out on the first tug but the creature attacked defensively to this tug of that bone and swung at Kaito who simply moved to the side while pulling the bone and it came loose and the monster started to fall to pieces then Kaito destroyed the bone as the spear hit the main body and the bones all turned to a fine dust and Kaito looks to Yuurei as he is unsure if he had done it or if it was Yuurei that had caused that to have happened here as that creature seemed nearly unkill able but it seemed that they had finished it have in a pretty decent manner, but does that mean they now can rest of was another creature still laying in wait for them to let their guards drop so it can run in on them and try for one of their heads.

#59Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:11 am

Yuurei

Yuurei wasn’t sure what had happened, but the creature they were fighting against had dispersed. His spear had gone back to his hand and he would spin it around as he was happy that it was over. He would look over to Kaito to see that he was also confused about what was going on. He would rub the back of his head as he approached his friend.

“I wasn’t expecting this to happen to us today. I thought we were going to be finding what had really happened in Talaz Lagaar.” He said to Kaito.

While they had been fighting the monster that was looking for Kaito, the Seraphim they had thought was defeated had been able to heal himself fully. He would appear in front of the two of them with a smirk on his face. It was the first kind of expression that he had shown them since he got here.

“It seems like you two are outliers in this world, and even death wants to take you away. I leave you two alone for today.” He said as he disappeared from their sight.

187|

#60Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:48 am

Kaito

Kaito is so confused but he does have a thought on the whole situation that they had just gone through and why those things just seemed to appear and attack them as this had all happened so fast and seemed very random in nature but if you think about it the answer that made the most sense he would ask. "You don't think that this place summoned those to keep us from finding it do you?" He blinked and put his gear away in his storage but he was not sure if that was the smartest move or if maybe he had done something again that might have called the eyes of those enemies to them like how he had accidently caused the other dimension of people to come bum rushing in and tearing up the areas of this world and causing other issues.

He looked away as he still felt guilty about what had happened and he figures that maybe his bad karma might have caught up to him and he wonders if there was anything that he could even do at this point, Kaito was not sure if he was even the right choice to be a good guy or a hero as he was just a screw up.

#61Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:02 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito and he would rub his chin. That could be it, but at the same time the Watchers were after him for a while. It was like they were accessing his power and making sure they were ready for him when the time came.

He wasn’t sure, but Talaz Lagaar might have been a bit of a reason to why these things appeared.

“It might have something to do on where we are. Still, those Seraphims have been appearing around me for quite some time. It seems like they are not happy with me being one of them. They started making their moves, and don’t want me to exist. They attacked me in the guild once, when I was with Brone.” He explained to Kaito.

“This thing that happened to my arm seems to have come from the sky, so it might have to do with the island we’re in. Maybe that thing was always after you, or it probably did show up because of Talaz Lagaar.” He said to Kaito as he was wondering what they should do now.

183|

#62Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:10 am

Kaito

"So your arm and my necklace both came from this sky?" He wondered if the pieces were all coming together correctly or if this all was just a jumble of what was right and what was wrong. Kaito in the end would probably just have to relent as there were far too many things going on and things to see but not enough answers to feel like anything was really being solved so maybe the world was going to fall to pieces around them but them being unable to actually die and see sights most unfortunate as the world and everyone and everything in it burned around them and them being strong meant nothing and were powerless to stopping it to even slow it would seem to much.

Kaito shakes his head as he was starting to see dark things again and if Revy came back and saw him doing that she would probably knock him a good one on the head as he needs to start being better and not letting himself be swallowed up by the darkness again that usually plagued his mind, he had to give it his best try or he would probably end up regretting it. "Question is now what."

#63Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:17 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he would think about it. When he saw something fall from the sky, it was not an arm. It was more like a centipede kind of thing. It was creepy and not something he would wish anybody to go through

“Well, what I saw fall from the sky was a centipede-like creature. Then from there I want to say it was attracted to my blood, and attacked me.” He said to Kaito.

“Yeah, I did; we’re attracted to blood and try to take over our host’s body. We can regenerate quickly, so bringing you back to your lost limb was easy. It’s too bad it wouldn’t have those bandages on it anymore.” He said to Kaito and Yuurei.

The Seraphim looked at his arm, and he would shake his head. His arm could talk now, which made him wonder what else was going to happen if he stood on this island.

“We should take a break; maybe there is something relaxing we can do, like get something to eat. I know you two worked hard.” He said to the two of them, while he was fused with Yuurei still.

#64Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:17 pm

Kaito

He looks at the talking arm and he wonders if this is something that is cursed or if it is a gift that Yuurei had just gained and he touched the necklace that was around his neck and he wonders if these things are more dangerous than he first had thought it was. He thought it would protect them but he is now thinking that maybe this was a thing to control him or hang him by his own throat and trap him in an unending torment.

Kaito nods to the idea of getting something to eat and he hopes that they have some kind of idea for what they might want to do and he follows Yuurei to where ever they might be going and Kaito is starting to feel a bit restless as he now has far to many questions swimming in his head and he is not sure if he can even do anything to get the answers but he is starting to assume that he is just going to end up on the bad end of the stick.

#65Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that Kaito had agreed to Renji’s suggestion. The Exceed waited a bit to see if there was anything planning to attack them. When he saw that he was being paranoid, he would separate from Yuurei and he would stretch his arms out and up into the air. The fusing aspect of it all had taken a toll on him and he felt the amount of mana that he had to consume to hold them together for a long period of time.

The Seraphim would see that Renji was tired, and he would pick him up and he would put him on his shoulder.

“Thank you for assist, Renji.” He said to him as Renji would nod.

Yuurei would walk in a certain direction. He did know a spot on this island. It was a place they had gone to the last few times when they were out here doing jobs for the people on this island.

The hunter did notice that Kaito was touching his necklace.

“So, how did you get the necklace?” He asked as he knew it was from the sky, but when did he acquire it? +

#66Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:41 pm

Kaito

Kaito thinks about how and when he got the necklace and he guesses it isn’t an interesting story really besides the things he had seen when he went to the fractured sky. "Well I was walking along when this like formation of purplish cubes came from the sky and touched my necklace and it changed in appearance from the one I had with this bad want to visit the fractured sky area where it lead me to a different area where it made me make some strange thing." He probably sounded like he was crazy saying these things but after seeing Yuurei’s arm, Kaito might have gotten off lightly with just his necklace being changed and not a part of his body being taken over by some strange creature from the sky but Kaito had to wonder what his necklace really did the markings he saw are burned into his mind and looked like some form of a dark magic to do something Kaito was yet to understand but he felt like it was something that would be questionable to talk about freely.

#67Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:38 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words as they were walking to their destination. It would seem like he had been within the fractured sky. It was the device that was using a black hole to function. It was a pretty scary thing, but from what he could tell Kaito had ventured within it. That was interesting, and he wasn’t even sure he could do something like that.

The Seraphim would nod and he would put his hands behind his head.

“It seems like you have a fun time. I don’t even think I would be able to enter that black hole. You seemed to have done and come back in one piece.” He said to Kaito.

Renji would hear this story, and he wondered if Kaito had left Revy there, and was using that she left him as an excuse.

It wouldn’t take too long, but the two of them would make their way to the small shop. The Machinery was a place that made food. Their presentation was to make the food look like machines made from Talaz Lagaar.

#68Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:00 am

Kaito

"I don't know if I would really call it fun as I was alone there no Revy but some like spirit and I am not sure where or when I even was or what I really did just that I had done something strange, things is I saw symbols like those you would see in dark arts books that detailed making a lich so I kind of wonder if I might have accidently made myself a pseudo lich..." Kaito had no real ideas to if he was really now a pseudo lich or if he had just dreamed that up. He looked around as he was not sure about this small place as he hadn't remembered it being here before but he also thought this island was constantly changing and he was not sure he wanted to risk eating the stuff that looked like metal and other things that wouldn't be something that one would stick in their mouth without losing some teeth but he took it on himself to trust Yuurei and his exceed and see if this place was okay before he passed his judgements.

#69Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and it would seem like not having Revy with him made it so he didn’t enjoy the mystery of things alone. He understood that, and he wouldn’t push on the matter about his partner. He would hear what he had done and his brow had rose. His friend was a lich? So, did that mean he would live on forever?

Yuurei and Renji would take a seat and the waiter would come to them. It was then, they would ask the group what they wanted to eat.

“I will get ribs and fries. He will get salmon, please. Oh yeah and water for the both of us please.” He said to their server.

Yuurei would look at Kaito as he looked like he was questioning this place.

“The food is edible and there are no metal or machine parts.” He laughed a bit as he had to assure Kaito of the matter at hand.

#70Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Kaito

Kaito was unsure how much of anything was true anymore or even if he was even in the right dimension to start with as maybe something had happened and shifted him out of his dimension and he was in a completely different version of his world where things looked similar but everything was really different in some form and things like the necklace and Yuurei's new arm were normal things but Kaito didn't want to believe that was the case but he really had nothing that said different as there seemed to be only slight issues with the place that didn't seem to add up but not enough to prove it was a whole different dimension like he had begun to think it might be.

Kaito ordered a pizza and some water as well to drink and it looked like some kind of strange disc that he was not sure really what it was or why it looked like that and he really had to wonder if it was edible or not in this case as he tries it.

#71Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei Would hear Kaito order his meal, and at the same time, he would see how it came out. He found it interesting that they were able to design things like this. His food would come out and it would be like a spire of some sort and the fries were designed to look like pillars that held the ribs up. He would tumble it down when he got the food because he wanted to eat it. Renji’s Salmon just looked sparkly and digital, and he would take a bite out of it, and it would taste amazing. He would look at the two of them and he would give them a thumbs up.

The Seraphim would nod, and he would start eating his meal as well. He would look at Kaito and hoped that Revy would come to him soon enough. She brightened that man’s day up and she didn’t even know it.

#72Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:31 pm

Kaito

Kaito just leaned back in his chair a little with a piece of the strange pizza and he wondered if there was really a point in all of this or if there was just a mistake that keeps running back around over and over again like some sort of back night mare in his head as the symbols flashed before his eyes and he wondered if he was a lich now but with out losing his humanity but what is the point of that besides to die alone and lost in a sea of people that age and just die off on him leaving him alone over and over without a solution in sight for him as there seemed perks yes but if he is more of a monster he has to wonder if some one out there is just targeting him to make an example of him as he and Yuurei climbed the ranks swiftly and made names for themselves.

The pizza wasn't bad, Kaito still wasn't sure that he liked how this place worked and the things that they made kind of made him feel on the sicker side of things as all this stuff didn't look good so even if it tastes good looks is a decent cut of if someone will come back for it or not as if it doesn't look as it tastes it causes people to avoid these things.

#73Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:00 pm

Yuurei

“So, since things came out empty and we just fought things that got in our way, what do you want to do Kaito?” He asked him as he would continue eating.

He would enjoy his meal and he would take the bites that were necessary. Renji would be doing the same thing as he wasn’t having this conversation right now.

“I heard things will get interesting within this island soon. Apparently, there are factions being made and it could shift the tides of what’s going on within Talaz Lagaar. If you want we can do that and make sure that the technology that we see here never leaves this island?” He asked him as he wasn’t sure what Kaito wanted to do.

Yuurei would eat his food in peace though as he would let Kaito think about it. The young man had been quiet this entire time, and he wasn’t sure what was going through his mind right now

#74Kaito 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:29 pm

Kaito

Kaito hears what Yuurei said and he sighs. "Does this mean I am gonna end up having to do more fighting but this time faction warfare?" Kaito really wasn't looking for more fights but maybe once Revy returns to him then he could maybe think about it as he would have someone watching his back. Kaito wondered if there was truly a reason that all of this stuff is taking off like this and the things he had seen along with the fighting that he had to think about if it was really worth it as it feels more like Kaito is fighting for people that could care less if they were all wiped out and why was it always himself, Yuurei and Brone that stepped up to take these things on? He has begun to wonder if this world is even worth saving as all it has done is take from him and hurt those that he knows and cares about but he figured that he has to fight and he can't just back down now as there is a lot on the line as well as needing to stay alive for Revy to return to. "How do we join the faction to keep this tech on the island so we don't end up having to fight more run away crap boxes?"

#75Yuurei 

The Watchers (Kaito) - Page 3 Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:06 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what Kaito had said, and he would lean back on his chair as he would continue eating his food. He wasn’t sure if there would be fighting or anything like that. He didn’t think there would be any fighting at the beginning, but it might eventually escalate to that. He swallowed his food to speak to Kaito.

“I don’t think they are trying to fight or anything right now. I think they want to rally as many people to their side first. So, a lot of it would probably be political before anything else happens.” He said to Kaito.

“We would probably have to ask around and see where we could find the faction. I’m sure there are people who are fine within Talaz Lagaar that could point us in the right direction.” He said to Kaito.

He would continue eating his meal; he could tell that Kaito was interested in doing this, but it seemed like he wasn’t trying to really fight though.

167|7163

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum