Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heaven and Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Heaven and Hell Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:19 pm

Lumikki

The Angel had already introduced the game. The guild were to test their strength against the other, which very on par with what she would assume were Yuueri’s preferences. He was a being of strength and power and he enjoyed being surrounded by such just as much as he liked to collect it. The only thing that surprised her was how long it took him to decided for such a thing. To make ranks within his own.

Maybe it was the influx of members? The girl would begin to surmise. She didn’t honestly care about the answer, but it made for some playful thought. Maybe he was just bored? Really, it could be anything. Yuurei was an enigma. She wasn’t even sure if her Uncle Brone actually knew him.

Revna had sent a raven long ago to her Guild Master to tell him of their match but she was somewhat sure he already figured that she’d call. It was her as of late to challenge him too many times, although it has been a while since they fought last.

Lumikki was at her mirror tending to her hair. She was steeling herself for the clash to come. She already had her Plumage on. Her mask was within her void tucked away like her harp and staff. All that was left was to finish and prepare for the evening.

” I don’t see why you keep challenging him Revna? What do you have to prove?!” Trygve was giving his usual protest.

” Everything…” She didn’t even look his way, she was more focused on her hair.

” I’m not even sure where you get off on talking to her like that? She could choose to do what she wants. I mean how else do you expect her to reach her goal? It’s not like you’re useful in a fight, right?” Gunvald, an older and more combative raven would utter. More than happy to take on the role of arguing back for Lumi as he revels in it.

” Can you two not get started with this now? Or could you move it along? There is already enough fighting planned for the day if you ask me…” Lonu would cut in, interjecting so that the squabble didn’t got further. He didn’t often care, but right now was not the time and place and Alune was already upset in the back of Lumi’s room.

Lumikki breathed a sigh of relief, thanking Lonu for the peace. She wasn’t in the mood to be annoyed or questioned. She was just in the mood to get stronger. At least that was what she kept telling herself in her thoughts.

The sun was sinking into the sky and Lonu would nudge. Making sure she was still quite aware of the time. ” Thanks love, ye really help me hold things down..

Tenevi, Lumi’s companion was passing her time in the roof. Her energy was running foul and her mood was sour. She hated the Angel more than anything and anyone for what he’s done and thought Lumi had usually agreed if sought him out to fight. It was he that she could never forget. And so she stayed out tucked to the side so that she wouldn’t upset the Demon with her anger. She didn’t want to add to the anxieties. But when Lumikki finally slipped out of the window in her raven form, flying to the location she had planned. Tenevi dropped from the roof and joined her in flight. The pair and the flock traveled together so that they may leave the Guild Hall. Part because she was tired fighting there, but also she didn’t want to worry about her surroundings.

” Finally, we’ll get to fight…” Tenevi would whisper under her breathe…

Heaven and Hell Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Yuurei 

Heaven and Hell Empty Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:44 am

Yuurei

It had begun, the tournament he had thought about for some time was on its way. He wasn’t sure how many people would participate, but he knew that there were people willing to fight. It would make a name for themselves within the guild and it would get Yuurei’s attention. He was preparing for the future, as he didn’t know who would be his successor if that came to be in the future. He was relaxing, Renji by his side, the two were just waiting to see the first fight start.

That of course, wouldn’t take long. He would get a letter and when he saw how it was delivered he knew who it was.

“It seems like she didn’t want to wait. I guess that’s to be expected. I guess I can go see this through.” He said to Renji.

“Are you going to go all out, or will you be training?” He asked Yuurei.

He would look at Renji, and he would smile at him.

“I’m always at full power, but I will be limiting my weapons to just swords. My mastery in using spears and gauntlets is rivaled by few, so I figured I would do the same thing with swords. Once I finish that, I can fight anybody with a combination of the armament I have.” He explained to Renji.

The Exceed figured that meant he couldn’t get on this. Still, he would be there to see the fight as he had nothing better to do. Yuurei would get up from his seat and he would start stretching a bit. Once he felt that everything was right, he would open a window and he would leap away from his building and toward Lumikki’s choice in the fighting ground. His cape would wrap around his neck and they would make their way there.

He motioned his hand and there, his choice of weaponry would appear. His Excalibur and his Zabimaru would be his choice of weapons for this fight. His armor of choice would be the Kaldbak armor, for defensive purposes, and his helmet at the moment would be his Monarch’s Golden Guise. He knew she would be weakening him from the start, and if he was using his gauntlet, he would be able to negate that horrible effect.

Yuurei would appear within the Sigmundir Passes, as he chose to go on foot. His speed unrivaled he would get there, and he would look around to see if he could spot her. He cracked his neck as he was prepared. Renji would get off his shoulder and he would find comfort not too far from where the fight would most likely take place. Migi would look at Yuurei and then look around to make sure she didn’t attack him from behind.

“Should I do anything within this fight?” He said to Yuurei.

“Make it hard for her to escape.” He said Migi.

He had Zabimaru in Migi’s arm as he was planning on using maximum range against Lumikki. His Excalibur he figured he would use if she ever tried to get too close to him. Still, now he waited for her to show up, so they could start the fight and possibly her rise to the top.

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#3Lumikki 

Heaven and Hell Empty Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:16 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki could see the Angel long into the distance, although to her company he was just barely a speck in the sky. ” He cooomes….” The Demon sighed, she wasn’t happy with this song and dance, but she was indeed content for the experience she would gain. Tenevi, perched on a cliff just a few feet above, glided down to join her.

” Well, then it’s time.” There was no happiness in her voice but she was calm.

” Best for ye to keep to the sides.” Lumi told her flock, although they all knew better than to ever come close. Lumikki walked over to the open area, it would be easier for the two if they fought away from the cliffs. She allowed herself to be seen by Yuurei and waited until he was around fifteen meters away before she began talking. Tenevi was trying her luck by stepping forward far past where Lumikki had stopped. Her temper was getting the best of her and Lumikki was not in the mood to reel her back now.

Tenevi is a harpy with multiple cool colors for her feathers. The base is a deep gray and bluish plumage that gives into mint green to lavender to purple and then black. She has four wings in total. Her first two sprout from her arms, and she has talons for her hands. The second set sits around her waist and sprouts from her lower back. Her legs also give way to another set of talons. Her face is one of a girl and she has a short and slanted bob cut. Her body is adorned with a dark blue wing cape, a sheer top tied in a blue ribbon, and a deep blue midpiece along with some anklets as well. Her eyes were usually in a state of near closed, but the darker it got the more they'd open and she stood in a stature that was a bit shorter than even Lumikki herself. Her expression was that of pure anger and disgust, all her feathers were riled up.

”  You fucking brute!” She growled but before the harp could take off, Lumikki interfered. ” Enough! Words are pointless for now. Let’s get this over with.”

Lumi walked forward to meet her again, placing a hand on the harpy’s shoulder. ” I’m sure ya would agree Guild Master?”

The Demon managed to muster a cheeky grin before sighing once more. ” Suppose, what better time than now to learn to control me spells? Can’t exactly keep tossing spells that span miles when I have ya around can I.” She leaned in toward Tenevi as she spoke and the companion would agree. ” Well I’d say I was hoping the first thing I fought alongside you in the regard wasn’t the Angel.” Seems she’s calmed down enough to fight with the Demon well enough.

Lumikki nodded and tensed her hands like they were claws. A set of six wings would be formed by the pulling of all the shadows around her. It was not yet night but there was much darkness to be had. The Demon was winged but they were not like her usual array, as the girl wasn’t shifting form. Instead to formed wings much like she had when she was Daemon and refrained from transforming completely. It was becoming her practice to show more refrain in that regard, although she was also sure she never showed the Angel yet what had indeed become of her. At least not yet. She would hope to show him down the line if need be.

Teveni darts off and flies within ten meters of Yuurei, knowing better than to get too close. She circles around him while she prepares her spell, swiping at the sky to conjure a large talon made of darkness to slash at the Angel. The harpy was surprisingly silent, only the beating of her wings could be heard.

At the time Lumikki had her Abyss Spine in hand, and as homage to the man’s advice before. Holding her staff high into the sky she would quickly cast her Winter Solstice, a lavender circle appears on the ground before the air just above it freezes drastically. And with a hefty swing to flow its rise, she would cast Frost Erosion, another lavender circle appears just atop the last along the ground of the field causing a dark frost mist to creep along the area. If Yuurei was within her cast, black frost would creep along his armor and sprout obsidian flowers.

Lumi would then leap into the sky faster than the Angel had seen her before, pulling out her harp once she was twenty-five meters above, and she played the harrowing melody that Yuurei had already heard many times before. " I am curious how this dance will end this time Yuurei..."

Meanwhile, Tenevi was hoping to keep the Angel's focus lower down. Constantly circling him in hopes of finding an opening if he ever dropped the focus on her.

838_1466

Lumikki's Pokedex entry:

Plight of a Raven:

Heaven and Hell Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Yuurei 

Heaven and Hell Empty Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:55 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around and finally, he would spot Lumikki. It would seem like she wasn’t alone; he had seen this creature around Lumikki a few times, and even around the fights that he had with the young woman. It would seem like since this was a tournament, the Harpy would be joining the battle. He looked at Renji and figured he should have allowed him to join the fight, but he figured he would do that for another time.

When he got close to the two of them, he would look at the harpy as seemed really pissed. The Seraphim wasn’t sure why the anger behind the woman, but would he find out? The words she sprouted made him blink a few times as he was a bit confused. He would rub the back of his head when he heard Lumikki speak to the harpy.

In the end, he didn’t mind what the harpy had to say. He was the guild master if the Harpy wanted to fight him and feel his wrath that was up to her. He cracked his neck a bit as he yawned a bit as they were having a conversation. He was ready for them both and he was going to enjoy this.

She would make the first move and he would watch as her wings appeared on her back. It was a bit different alright, and he had a smirk on his face as he figured he would show off a bit of his power. His wings would come out and his appearance would change alongside it. He would get ready to fly into the air at a max of ten meters as he figured he would show her power from the beginning.

This was going to be interesting as it would be on a two versus one and he would see the Harpy was making the first move. That was interesting and he would look at her and it would seem like she was going to try and attack him. His eyes were focused on Lumikki though as he knew the danger that came from the Harpy above him. He would sense the danger from the harpy’s attack, and Yuurei would move faster than the slash could move, avoiding the attack thanks to his spider senses.

It was then he would see that a bunch of magic circles would appear around him. The Seraphim could have started running before any of this had happened, but he had welcomed her spells. This was her setup up and if he was going to fight at a disadvantage, then he would welcome it all. He would feel his strength weakening and he would feel his legs heavier than before. Of course, she had done a lot to him, but she would push it all to the edge with that harp of hers.

The Requip mage would see it appear and he would hear the melody that came from it. She had prepared her combo well, but was it enough to stop a monster like Yuurei? Who would he go after first? Well, he decided to go after the Harpy first. She was angry with him, so he figured he would give her the taste that Lumikki went through every time they had fought.

“Execute her Zabimaru.” He said this to his sword and it would break into six segments and it would fly straight toward the Harpy.

The segments would just all fly straight toward the Harpy without hesitating and if they all hit, they would possibly knock the companion out. He would look over to Lumikki and he would swing his blade straight toward the young girl. She had weakened him a lot and he was happy to see that she was working through her battle setups.

“I’m glad to see you’ve improved by a lot Lumikki.” He said to her as he swung his blade down at her.

“Excalibur!” He shouted as a huge blast of light spreading out in a cone would make its way toward the young woman.

Yuurei was in the air this entire time and he was in motion already, and it was how he had dodged the Harpy’s attack in the first place.

705|1245

Stats:

Passive Abilities:

Spell Used:

Battle Log:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#5Lumikki 

Heaven and Hell Empty Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:31 pm

Lumikki

Yuurei would utter his words and his sword would swiftly heed them. Rapidly breaking into six segments that would shoot forth. At first, Lumikki winced because she thought it would be toward her. Tenevi who was still naive, was circling the Angel. Lumi was just about finishing up her casting and taking up her harp when the segments came flying, and all of them seemed to favor her harpy for their target.

" Run lass!" Lumi screamed out, but she knew it was far too late. Her song was now in the air but it did nothing to deter him, at least not from what she could see. His hand was firmly gripped on his Escalibir and her gut would drop. The Demon began her dash before he could make his swing, it was just like it had been before. But it was also because she'd seen this move that she knew better than to contest it with her own spells. At the apex of his swing, she barely made it off six meters. Lumikki gripped her harp and began to spread her frost. A flourish of black flowers and wings would incase the instrument, warping it more akin to the Demon's image. But this also allowed her to continue playing her tunes and cast her own spells. With a quick strum of her harp her wings would freeze over more, with the rush of speed by her spell, she managed to make another ten meters.

Meanwhile, Tenevi down below was trying to lose the segments. Flying perilously to avoid them. She knew better than to slow down or turn around, so all she could do was keep flying. Though the harpy would try to keep the Angel close, at least around fifteen meters as she did not want to be any closer until she had to.

When Lumi was free of her death trap, she tried to aid Tenevi with hers. Plucking the strings of her harp to call on her magic. Many magical lavender circles would continue to appear around her. They all flashed before materializing black frost weapons in the images of myths and legends. All the weapons Lumi happened to have seen Yuurei use also took hold here. Even Escalibir is shown amongst the others, an obsidian version of its true form that was often obscured by its mysterious magics. Lumi allowed her arsenal to rain down, but instead of heading for the Angel as she would usually do, she made them fall toward his segmented sword. Hoping that she could begin to chip away at them with her magics since she knew the Angel was far beyond her reach. Tenevi would not slow for a moment, but when she looked over to Lumi and where she was facing, she would lightly put together the plan. Though the harpy would try and push it so that the raining weapons would also go for Yuurei as well.

Lumikki strummed on the strings the best she could. Playing her song to cast her spell and weaving in another song together to transition into another song. She was hoping to take a moment to get back her bearings. This one is entirely for Yuurei. The song was played fast and felt jilted. A magic lavender circle was flashing before her all over again before a crackle of black frost lightning rushed toward him. Black flowers blooming and wilting in the branching streaks.

After her casting, Lumi would return to flying up above at her twenty-five meters above. Waiting just for what the Angle would do next. She was sure that his next move would hit for even harder but even though she fought him for a number of times now. He was still hard to predict.

628_2094

Plight of a Raven:

Heaven and Hell Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Yuurei 

Heaven and Hell Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had launched his attacks on Lumikki’s Harpy, and it would seem like she was on the run now. His Zabimaru was chasing her down, and it would seem like things were getting interesting. He wondered how long she was going to last running away from it all. His attention was focused on Lumikki though, he wondered what she was planning on doing in this situation. It would seem like she chose to help her companion. That would be the logical thing for her to do. It was something he would have done if Renji needed his help. He felt for her, but it was also a distraction to have to help their partner because they couldn’t fend for themselves was hard to take in.

The Seraphim was in the air still along with the two of them. He had brought himself to be much higher than Tenevi and now he was heading in the direction of Lumikki. While Zabimaru was broken into pieces and making its way to its target, he would move in the direction of Lumikki. She was higher than him, but he would close the gap between them. Yuurei’s cape would bring him upward by another five meters, and now Yuurei was only ten meters away from Lumikki. At the same time, it would seem like the Harpy woman would plan something from behind him, and he was fine with that. While she was trying to rush to him, she would be in for a rude awakening.

Migi knew what he was supposed to do. It was something that he enjoyed doing more than anything. Two appendages would come out from Yuurei’s arm, and his right arm would stretch along with the two appendages that were created. The Seraphim’s arm would look distorted as it would cover the remaining ten meters that were between him and Lumikki. She was safe from him most times, but now right now. Migi would go after her armor as he swung his two sharpened appendages at her armor. He was doing his best to attempt to break her armor while she was casting magic to help her harpy.

While this was happening, Yuurei swung his Excalibur at her as well, he was hoping to hit her with this after Migi had broken the armor. The half-elf was trying to hit her with the blunt side of his weapon, so that way he didn’t scar her but only bruised her with his attack.

He looked at the Harpy because she wouldn’t be able to get to him. He was fifteen meters in the air and before that, he was ten meters in the air. Unless she could fly higher than that she would be chased by the damage Zabimaru that Lumikki had chipped at with her spells.

466|1711

Stats:

Passive Abilities:

Spell Used:

Battle Log:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#7Lumikki 

Heaven and Hell Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:24 pm

Lumikki

Tenevi kept moving and though Lumi threw down her attack, it would hardly mean anything at all. She watched a the Angel continued to dance in the sky, closing the distance right for her. Lumi bite her lip hard enough to bleed. It was the bitter taste of her loss closing in again. With all the work she did to train, with all that she tried to do to climb. It would feel like she all ways fell too short. In her moment of insecurity, the Demon halted. Met with the same shame that happened to plague her before. Even long before she even became a Demon.

What did she work for, she wondered? None sense, shew would conclude. She was falling into some old habits yet again. That of fear and distress. But for what really? It was not that she did not become more powerful, it was only that the Angel would find the need to hold back less and less.

Aaaah yessss she would think to herself. Her thoughts were nearly scattered as she saw how quick he moved toward her. His appendage stretching far past his master. He almost looked comical, the Demon let out a littl chuckle at the monstrosity he could be at times. The pretty Angel just as scary if not more so than a monster. But it was like the Gods to be so beautiful and grotesque on a whim. It was like them to pick troubling forms to smite thief foes.

Since Lumikki’s rebirth, she was not as fast as she once was. She could feel it more and more as they fought. His speeds snatching her breathe from her throat as it was too much for her to keep track of let alone follow with her own moves.

” This was all to get stronger, but I’m not even sure I’m growing anymore. Hard to tell when ye cast yer all into a void. It gets lost in the endlessness. I wonder if ye remember the feeling of helplessness. Or are ye too, lost in yer limitless Guild Master. Do I even amount to a stone in which ye walk on anymore?”

She’d glance for Tenevi and call out, the harpy was lost on out flying the segments, but now her full focus honed on the distress of her master.” NOOOOOOO!” She screeched, but it pointless now. At least the Angel could let her be as the battle was coming to close.

The two blades of Migi struck, Excalibur hardly a second after. Lumikki could hardly hold her wings, nor her form. The darkness that occupied spaces around her quickly wrapped around her and melt into her skin. To finally reveal her truer form. No longer quite human, but a Demon masquerading as one.

Her hair would wash out into a stark white, leaving allow the bottom layer to maintain any color and tattoos will show on her bare skin. Lumi was out cold now and done with it all.

Tenevi was only focused on catching her now. Relying mostly on her lower wings as she held out her arms to snatch up Lumi from the sky. Tenevi managed, and promptly caught her Demon. She no longer had the mind to pay Yuurei any mind any more as all she care about at the moment was getting her seen. She went straight for where she figured Vivian or even Gnicholas would be.

572_2500

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

Heaven and Hell Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Yuurei 

Heaven and Hell Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:59 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would do everything and he could see that Lumikki had a sense of defeat. He could see it in her eyes, and he thought that he could use more force. Still, it would seem like he shouldn’t have gone as hard as he did right now. He would shake his head as he felt bad. His moves were heading to her and he could hear her words. The words that had been said to him had him thinking. It would seem like he was in a world of his own.

There were only two people at the moment who could bring out his true powers. Still, even with those two fighting against him, they were not alone. Honestly, he figured that they would have to fight him together for him to have a taste of defeat. Her words rang through his thoughts and he was hoping that she didn’t lose hope.

He would expect her to continue walking the path ahead of her. She would only be able to get stronger right now. If she continued working hard, then she would be able to be another person who would be able to compete with him and see him at his fullest potential. She had yet to see Yuurei in his full transformation and it was a transformation that she would forever remember when she saw it.

Still, for now, he would hear Tenevi scream as she saw what had happened. The Harpy wouldn’t care about the segment anymore, but when Yuurei felt all of his attacks connect, he would snap his arm back in place. It wasn’t just that, but he would stop Zabimaru’s segments from chasing after Tenevi anymore. The fight was over and he could see that she had tried her best to fend off his attacks. He felt bad, and Migi would turn back to normal. The appendages he brought out would go back into the arm.

“I’m sorry Lumi. I figured I could go a bit harder against you, but it seems like I overestimated you. As for feeling helpless, I will always have that feeling carved into the back of my head. It was etched into me, in the moment that I had died, the moment my best friend had died, and the moment I found out my parents were alive, and that there was nothing I could do to save them when I found this out.” He said to her as he remembered to never forget.

“You will be able to walk my path soon enough Lumi. You just have to keep working hard. I believe that you can show to be a monster that people will fear in the long run.” He added this to what he wanted to hear.

He wasn’t sure if she did, but it would seem like her true form would be revealed. It would seem like she had turned into a demon. This was interesting and he had missed when this happened. Still, it seemed like she had sacrificed something to get this new power. Zabimaru’s segment would appear back on the hilt of the blade. It had repaired itself as he would put his weapons away. The fight was over and there wasn’t much he could do now.

He looked at Tenevi who caught Lumikki before she hit the ground. The Seraphim figured that she would be able to do that, and it was why he didn’t go after Lumikki himself. He would never let Lumikki hit the ground. That was when he saw the Harpy leave the area and ignored him.

Yuurei would land on the ground and his wings would disappear as he would look over to Renji. The Exceed would approach Yuurei and he would shake his head. Yuurei did it again, but this time he had gone too far.

“You went too far Yuu. You thought she could handle you like Brone and Kaito could? She’s still not close to being able to do that. Be careful next time, and hold back on your fight against her next time. If you don’t then she might not want to fight you again.” He said to him.

Yuurei would hear him and he would stretch his arms into the air. He would shake his head, but he would listen to Renji’s words.

“Fine, I will make sure to hold back next time. I just thought it was only right to fight her in this state was all.” He said as his wings would disperse and his form would hide from how he normally looked.

Yuurei would put Renji on his shoulder and the two of them would fly in the direction of the guild. They would pass Tenevi as they would see who wanted to fight them next.

794|2505

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum