Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wings of Night fights wings of Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lumikki 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:13 pm

Lumikki

”My Luuuumi, but are you suuuure you want to entertain this again? You barely survived the last time.” Trygve was absolutely frantic. He has been for days now. His anxiety had sky rocketed from the moment he found out that she intended to fight the Heartless Angel once more.

”Aye, how am I suppose to get strong and prove a point if I can’t come near him. Not many people I hear round this time in age nor the stories are matching that bod ceann Angle. Might as well keep trying me chances ramming me head in till I make a break through.” Lumikki was sliding on her Plumage.

She already sent Alune, her white raven to pass on the note to Yuurei. She was the only one naive enough to pass it on as the others were quite angry still. Pleading with the Revna to count her losses and move on.

Alune has seen Yuurei around, yes, but knew nothing of him or his ways. She wasn’t interested in sticking around all that much longer after to he passed on his answer to her either. Happy to be gone from his company.

She now sits, perched in the back of Lumikki’s room sulking for being the “one” that sent the note. Regretting not knowing what the cost of the simple errand would be sooner.

”Do you not have anything to say Lonu?! She’s walking to her death. She’s your Revna too!” Trygve knowing he couldn’t antagonize Alune nor continue pleading with Lumikki now moved his attention to the bird beside him. One that he had just formally considered was a reasonable and clever enough raven, now well, he questions it.

”What can I say? Who are we to tell her what to do? The lil Miss clearly is resolute in her choice and it is all with the intention to get stronger. To whom do you figure she’s getting stronger for? Besides, I see it as the only fitting challenge. If she wishes for the power to one day slay gods, well then first she much get to slaying the one closest. Or do you figure the name of her magic empty words? If the daemon wants to be Demon one day, if sh wishes for a following of her own, if she desires her own realm to protect? First she much rise up closer to the Seraphim who still towers over her. Or do you cast her dreams and desires as foolish and pointless, oh dear adviser? Times are hard, so it’s best to get to sticking I would think.” Lonu flew toward Alune to comfort her, assuring her she did not wrong. She only acted on the desire of the Daemon herself and that was only to be expected. Lonu would of passed the note himself if no other would dare, betting on the Daemons grit, spite, and power to survive.

Lumikki was pulling tight her shoe laces, tying them over and finishing the last steps of getting ready in silence. Lonu spoke in her stead perfectly enough and she need not explain herself. She had a dream and that was all there was to it.

”Yer free to watch me loves as ye are also free to stay here. The Angel always takes me to the medical ward when he’s done smiting me.” She wore a determined look. Most her fear was washed away from the waters that nearly drowned her in their last fight. After all, when you face death, there are only so many times you’ll be compelled to look away. Besides, it was as she and Lonu said. If she could face him, she could face all the rest of Earthland.

The girl iced what ever bit she had left in her as she stepped out her window, falling for a bit before shifting to a raven and flying off. Lonu left right wit her, now occupying her left side as they flew out to the pace she and the Angel had fought before. One more the sun was setting and night was soon to come. If she was to fall, she would rather during the time she found the most peace and comfort.

Her braver ravens would add on to the pair, all flyng for the place by the waters.

Lumikki shifts back to her Daemon form to awake her opponent. Looking as the sun sets until he arrives.

”You are a brave one…I believe in you, ya know. Not many could face this over and over and not let it break them.” Lonu perched on her shoulder spoke his words of comfort.

”I suppose so……maybe I will not be made broken after all….”

”But of course not dear. Now keep getting stronger and soon enough even I could join you in this fight….” Tenevi would chime.

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Img_0212

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#2Yuurei 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:05 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was on the rooftop of the guildhall. He was looking up at the sky as it was beautiful. He was enjoying his day and Renji was next to him taking his daily catnap. It would seem like this would be a relaxing day and honestly, it had been for quite some time. He wasn’t sure that the peace within the North would be this long, and he knew that something was bound to mess it up. He was waiting for it, but honestly, today was all that he cared about. While he was resting though, he noticed a white bird heading in his way.

When he took a closer look, he noticed that it was a white raven. His eyes blinked a few times as he wondered who did this belonged to. He figured it was either Brone or Lumikki, but the fact that he knew that Brone had two ravens, and they weren’t white he figured it was from Lumikki. He would read the letter and the raven was gone before he knew it.

“It seems like little Heavyaxe wants to fight again. I’m guessing I should change it up a bit.” He said out loud.

He had used his spears against her a lot, and even though he didn’t fully master his spears, he knew he was close. That just meant that he was going to start mastering something else. The next on his list were his swords and that would be fun interaction. He would get up on his two feet as he was always happy to help his guildmates. The more fights they had, the more experience they developed, and then when a real fight happened they could use his fight as a reference.

Yuurei though, knew of one thing, she was an invisibility type of girl. She hid in the dark, and the sun had started setting a while ago. He would have his Golden Monarch Guise helmet ready to be placed on in the ready. He wore his Berserker Suit this time as he enjoyed and loved the way this armor looked on him.

As for the swords he would be using today were the options between his Zabimaru, Excalibur, and his Samehada. He would choose what to keep and switch when the battle began, but at the time he would have his Zabimaru and his Excalibur in his hands. Migi was sleeping as he didn’t have anything to say right now. He would wait for the fight to begin to see what would transpire.

He had dragged Renji with him, so he could watch or at least nap nearby. His destination is by the water it seems. Yuurei preferred the dome, but he understood the reasoning behind this. When he got there it would seem like she was waiting for him to arrive. He would smile at her as he walked over to the field of battle.

“I’m glad to see you’re willing to do this again. Your uncle is the same way.” He said to her as his helmet would appear on his head.

“So, shall we begin?” He asked her waiting for her to make her move.

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#3Lumikki 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:20 pm

Lumikki

She turns to see the Angel as he arrived. Then sun had already left them and only the moon and stars were there to witness them now. Well them and her ravens of course. Those willing to watch over her as she fought Yuurei once more.

And though he was nearly late, she could see Trygve in the far distance, flying over to where she was with Alune at his side. She smiled to see them, happy they came despite it all to support her.

"Aye, we hail from the same founding clan, there is bound to be some overlap in ideals. One does not get strong unless they are willing to fight." Darkness would curl around her as she spoke, brandishing her with wings and talons. This man always demanded her best, and anything less would mean she was doomed to take longer in her pursuit of power. The Daemon frosted the last bit of herself from within, preparing for the fight to come.

"Yes we shall..." She would utter before all her wings would pull back, pushing her off the ground as they swung forward. She took off stopping at around fifteen meters, and began circling around him from up above. The man could always see her, she found. He always knew from where her spells would come. And to this, she didn't even bother wrapping herself in the darkness of the night. She did pull out her harp from within her void. Knowing quite well it would only invite her ruin. The Angel would not take to being weakened very likely, though he'd often hold off shifting forms.

Lumikki strummed the cords of her harp, playing out the tune of her disenchantment. Letting the melody be carried into the air as she continued to circle around him. When her piece was done, she wasted no time waving a hand before her and tilting her head. A heavy chill would hang in the field below as a lavender magical circle flashed just above the ground. It was much like the effects of her Uncle's helm, really the two did not differ by much in regard to their preferences. Only by their means.

She pushed her wings forward in the very moment after, another circle appearing below before the blizzard would stir engulfing him. She pulled her arm back as well letting a flurry of magical circles appear and fade leaving behind black frost weapons forming rapidly beside her. She swung her arm down with no remorse. Sending them falling down to the Angel she had left below.

"She really isn't trying to give the man below any time to breathe. But from the stories I was told of the last time, I can't say I blame her for trying to rain down an onslaught."
Lonu would say as Trygve and Alune finally made it and perched beside him.

"Sadly, that still won't be enough. The man down there has too many tricks up his sleeve. But at least she could still find it in her to keep giving her all." Trygve the raven whose seen the last battle himself, had spoken. Alune was leaning forward eager as could be to see another battle.

"But....how do ye figure he could survive all that?" Still quite so naive she was.

"I suppose we'll just have to see how far this goes. Maybe the better goal she could have for the moment is finally drawing some blood?"

"Yea, we'll just have to see..."

589|||1397

Lumikki's Pokedex entry:

Plight of a Raven:

Last edited by Lumikki on Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#4Yuurei 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:48 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that the fighting had begun. He could see her transforming, and he would smile at her as it seemed like she had no reason to hold back. That was good, and he would just watch her as she was flying into the air now. His eyes followed her as she was gaining the momentum she needed to be at full speed. It was the best thing for her and he would see the harp being pulled out. He would suck his teeth as he hopped off his feet and figured he would need to learn how to avoid the sound of her harp. The sound was beautiful, but the effects were something that would harm him in many ways. He would feel himself being weakened, and his eyes focused as he was now ready to run through it all.

The only thing he could think of was negating the spell was using his Yin and Yang gauntlet, his Giant Fork, and his Vacuum Gun, but those were stuff he wouldn’t be using today. He was mastering his weapon usage, and this time it was swords.  He was at full speed now and he could feel the danger of more of her attacks coming. He would dodge the debuff spell without a problem as his necklace made him shiver on that move.

He was out of the sixteen-meter magic circle that would appear in the air avoiding the first of her waves of attack. She was in the air and he figured that fighting in the air for him would be for the best. She was far away from him about fifteen meters in the air but around seventeen meters away from him. He had adjusted his weapons to be light from whatever element they originated from and he knew she was weak against it.

Yuurei would see two more magic circles appearing and he would smile as it would seem like she wasn’t going off from the beginning. He would see the attacks coming, and he would press his feet to the ground as the best offense was the best defense. His invisible sword in his left hand he would bring up his left hand holding something and if she could see through invisibility she would know what it was. He would swing it down and at the same time call forth its name.

“Excalibur.” He simply said it without yelling.

A huge beam of light spreading out in a cone collided with Lumikki’s weapons, and her blizzard spell engulfed her spells. The thing is, the spell wouldn’t let up there as it would disperse her spells and it would continue to go straight toward her. Yuurei would see this and wonder what she would do; he knew that she needed to dodge or else it would just destroy everything in its path.

While this was happening, he would smile at her because she had indeed made him excited with that barrage of offensive prowess she had displayed.

“Bankai.” Yuurei simply said to himself that the sword in his right hand would change forms.

It would become a different blade from before. It was now twenty-five meters long. This would take on the range difference between the two of them, which is what he wanted. He was also planning on using his cape to get into her face, but wasn’t final yet.  

“You are indeed a scary girl, Start by using that first spell next time. I don’t know what it would have done to me, but it would have possibly made this harder for me. Your harp will always land as it seems like there is no escaping the tone of your melody.” He said to her as he wondered what she would display next.

629|1156

Combat Log:

Spell Used:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#5Lumikki 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:09 pm

Lumikki

Lumikki narrowed her eyes as she watched the Angel dashing out of her frostbitten air. She was annoyed he managed to avoid her chill, but she was hardly surprised. Not much about the man below surprised her anymore.

After all her spells began to rain down in succession, he would prepare and steady his sword. One swing was all it took. Of course it was. In just one swing he sent out an attack that would easily consume her own. And without missing a single beat, the surge would keep going. Heading straight for her.

It’s been a while since I’ve used a spell like this, she would think to herself. Brushing her hand against her thigh to activate her spell. A lavender magical circle appeared just below her as frost would coat her wings and enchant them so she could dash away. Lumi made it ten meters with her spell, but she was still a ways to go before she was in the clear. Lunging for the last bit to saying and narrowly escaping, her wings were even clipped in the attack but the dark reforged them as new quick enough and keeping her from dropping even an inch from the sky.

She looked back down at him with her piercing gaze, the Angel was kind enough to even reward her with some helpful advice. She took it in and internalized it, her annoyances made it easy. She wondered when was the last time this Angel even knew defeat? She doubted she would be the one to remind him, but her curiosity grew all the same. She knew her Uncle was somewhat a match, but she wondered what would Brone need to be more. After all, her own magic could hardly touch the Angel let alone scratch him.

Lumikki held out her hand as a magical would flash over her palm and a black frost snowball would from. She tossed it his way, the snowball only getting bigger as it dropped, jagged and sharp ice shards growing. From within. When it got close to where the Angel was, the ball would explode, raining the dagger like shards in all directions for four meters. Depending on the direction Yuurei would chose to go, Lumikki had prepared her hand to swipe the air, a lavender circle flashing before a large black frost talon would form and strike him where he’d choose to run.

She finished off by blowing a kiss so that an unkindness formed from dark frost too would seek to strike him.

Lumikki would begin to circle the sky above him, watching to see what he’d do next and prepare for the worst that she was sure to throw her way.

Meanwhile her ravens would watch silently, all the birds on edge for what was to come. Trygve in particular was shaking from anxiety. Even Alune who was normally chatty and inquisitive was speechless. Lonu would just observe. His eyes would hardly ever stray from the two but more so the Revna.

507_ 1904

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#6Yuurei 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to her and it would seem like she was able to get away safely from the attack of Excalibur. That was good to see, and he enjoyed this fight more than anything. His eyes pierced through her soul as he was looking at her waiting to see where she would land next. He had planned to attack her right then and there, as she moved away to avoid his spell. He could see that she was on his right side and she was still fifteen meters away from him.

The next thing she would do after gathering herself was attack. That much he was waiting for, and he would watch as her first attack would appear. His eyes focused to see a ball of ice with spikes growing on it. His precognition would kick in and he would see what would have happened if the spell hit him or even missed and hit the ground. This would leave Yuurei to move away from the blast radius before it had even landed. When the blast occurred, Yuurei wasn’t there but was one meter away from the explosion. He would look at Lumikki with a smile on his face as it would seem like she wasn’t done just yet.

He figured as much as he figured he would show her a display of power as well. The Daemon was a fighter, and he was glad that she had shown up multiple times to fight. It was why he planned on giving her what she would hope for. His appearance would change, his wings would appear from his back as they were always there, and his strength would become more powerful than they were.

He was still a bit weak due to the harp, but his final transformation was not something he would use yet. She didn’t need a showing of that kind of power. He would see the talon and the raven coming straight towards him. He didn’t mind because he had a failsafe for those attacks coming his way. He would lift himself from the ground and into the air. His speed was magnificent as he would close the gap between the two of them in no time.

When the talon and the ravens got close enough to him though, something would happen. Yuurei had no control over this, and it was part of his suit’s mechanics. It feared for Yuurei and it would let out a strong arcane discharge from within itself. It was there to protect him and it would move toward the direction of danger. Lumikki’s spells would clash with Yuurei’s and in the end, his spell would still be heading toward the woman in front of him.

Still, it had been weakened from the spells she had launched at him. While this was happening, Yuurei would do one more thing as he didn’t attack and knew what his armor would do. A strand of web would be shot from his wrist that was holding the invisible sword, and it would make its way to Lumikki. If she was caught by the strand, it would stick onto her and it would pull her into him, making sure that they were three meters apart from each other.

Yuurei didn’t use this a lot, but he figured it would be fun to do since they were fighting against each other. The Seraphim would show a bit of his power, but it was to show her that she had grown since last time.

“I guess you’re showing that soon I have no choice, but to take you with us to fight the Seraphims that condemned me.” He said as he was hoping she would continue to grow until then.

Still, for now, he wouldn’t try to take her right now, but if she did get hit by the discharge she would feel it in her stomach that she could not fly around quickly as she did before as he would hinder her movements to see her reaction.  

670|1826

Combat Log:

Spell Used:

Cooldown:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#7Lumikki 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:49 pm

Lumikki

The moment the Angel shifted into his winged form, Lumikki knew this would get scary fast. However, from her readings, she knew he had a phase further than this. She wondered if maybe she would ever get to see it. She quickly mulled over if she even wanted to...

The Angel closed the gap just about as fast as she would expect of him. Barely leaving her any time to react or attack. His form somewhat weakened her very own, though not too much that it would be a hindrance. Still, her spells were nothing to the outburst he emitted, and nothing slowed his accent toward her. She narrowed her eyes at him as she watched all the things unfolding.

He moved so fast she wondered if throwing a spell would even alleviate the pressure. The man rotated through so many gear items and weapons that even with her eyes she was hard-pressed to keep track of it all. Skimming the information of all he bore did nothing to help her avoid it all. It quite vexed her but it was simply the nature of fighting him. One she was coming to accept.

"Ye never had a choice now did ya Angel? I won't let ya have everything if I could help it. Would make a shit Demon if I didn't try, and a shit member of the Dawn if I don't get strong as fast as I could." She cackled at her words, knowing sure enough where this would end all the same. All this talk would not change she would soon be smited but she could get what fun she could out of it.

Yes, she finally realized, that all the fretting and distress in feeling useless was pointless. The Angel even showed his wings and finally flew for her for the first time. And the wings were just as beautiful as she remembered. More so that they now were in flight. Gleaming even in this perfect and beautiful night sky. She smirked before breaking away into a cluster of ravens. Figuring it would be for the best that she used it now. This man was throwing a lot toward her on top closing the distance so fast. Staying his was not the best for her.

Lumikki turned into an unkindness. Weaving past the Angel and his spells. Flying to just behind him as far as she could, as far as twenty-five meters away. Only assembling once more when she finally felt nice and safe yet again.

"It's no wonder I throw a lot of spells at a time when I've been learning from ye, ya know. If I can't smother me foe of all chances of escape if I can't beat them in the onslaught of me attacks. There is no way ta know for sure I'll be the one to rise on top....Least I'll be sure to slow those other Seraphim down. They can't be as much of a pain as ye. I look forward to ripping off those pretty wings of theirs too."

527_2431

Plight of a Raven:

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#8Yuurei 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would smile at her. She wasn’t wrong, he was glad that she was a member of his guild. Her being surrounded by strong people had helped her to be better. It was one that he was happy to see. He hoped she wouldn’t be the only person who felt this way. Yuurei would soon know that she had dodged the attack that was coming to her. He would have a smile on his face because he was proud to see the young woman use everything in her arsenal to stay alive.

“This is great. Next time we fight I will be using these weapons again, so memorize them. I expect you to be stronger in a few weeks when we do this again.” He said to her.

He figured this would be a daily thing; Yuurei had enjoyed their fights, which was helping him as much as it was helping her. When she had turned into a flock of ravens and made her way behind him. Migi would smile at what she had done. Yuurei would turn around as he felt the vibration of where she was going for a bit. When he turned he swung his Zabimaru at the same time as she was forming back to a Raven. The twenty-five-meter sword would whip straight toward her and the serpent head would attempt to smack her on her side doing blunt damage and possibly taking her out.

“Yes, and even if they are as strong as me, you would be bringing them down and allowing to take them down. It would also mean they have no choice, but to go all out on us since you would be there to weakened them every time.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

While he did this, he would flap his wings and move fifteen meters to close the gap between them. While doing this, Migi would sharpen two appendages that he created, and they would also extend ten meters toward Lumikki and attempt to deal massive damage to her as well. If Zabimaru hit, then Migi would try to smack her with the appendages rather than slicing through at her. Yuurei wasn’t controlling Migi as he had done this on his own, but knew that Migi would have some self-control on the attack. Still, Yuurei was proud of her and the way she moved, and he expected more next time.

410|2236

Combat Log:

Spell Used:

Cooldown:

Stats:

Equipment:

Migi's Arm:

Shinigami's Red Eye:

#9Lumikki 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:21 pm

Lumikki

As she figured, the man wouldn't even let her settle back into her form before coming for her. She could only hope to reach that level of oppression in a fight. But she cackled all the same as here was the end once more.

"You're changing...", said the voice she knew well within her thoughts. "She sure is....", a voice she had not heard for quite some time would finally ring in her mind. It took all the merriment from her in the moment and filled her with disgust instead.
Dark poured out of her and mixed with the night. Her thoughts were barely on the Angel any longer but when she did look back to him, she saw what was headed toward her.

Fuck... she thought. Annoyed to have her night spoiled. Didn't think I would hear from him again....

Lumikki flexed her arms, black frost crept along her skin encasing her. She would throw her hand out to send another attack toward his, but he closed the gap too soon and all she could do was try to hold her stand and block the damage with her spell. Her Glacial greed would hardly hold for her. Shattering soon after the hit, the rest of his attacks now connecting. Before she was completely lost to the pain, she'd chuckle one last time.

"After we kill those Angels of yers, I got a Demon that needs to be slayed himself. Wish me luck...." She couldn't talk anymore, the pain taking her out and down she began to fall. Her wings dissipated into the night sky.

"At least this is better than the last time..." Trygve sighed.

"Much so...." Lonu would follow.

Alune would have no words. And the Revna would fall once more.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Curtain Call
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
Pokedex Entry
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘
#10Yuurei 

Wings of Night fights wings of Light Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:38 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her as if she had tried to fend for herself. That was nice and all, but her attack was enough to stop his blades from hitting her. He would see it in her eyes and she had a lot of growing left. Still, she was doing it and a miraculous rate. He couldn’t wait to see another strong person walking through his guild.

His guild was strong, but he wanted it to be the strongest guild in the world. He wanted the world to fear his guild whenever they thought about attacking him. The Seraphim would see that she had chuckled before chatting with him a bit.

It was then her wings would come off her and she would plummet to the ground. Yuurei would fly toward her and he would catch her without hesitating. The fight was over, but she didn’t suffer any long-lasting wounds. He had made sure of that, but she would have a lot of bruising that she would complain about.

He would look around as he would stay in his form, and he could feel his body regaining the strength that it had lost because of Lumikki.

“Alright let’s take you to the infirmary so that they could patch you up.” He said to her as he would make his way there.

He would see the crows were following him and it would seem like she was truly good with Ravens like Brone was. He would take her there as his wounds heal from Excalibur. By the time he got there, he would be fine and leave her there for the mages to tend to her wounds. He would be on his way to mend his gear for next time.

289|2525

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum