Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to North (Yuurei)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:57 pm

Tamás Horvath
"If you wish to spar, I am open to it. Although I would wish for a practice sword or either my full gear. I do not like to as the younger ones would say 'half ass' it." he said. As much as he'd like to do so now. He'll either go in full on harmless training mode or a real battle. But now his helmet is being treated and he assumes later down the line his blade would be as well. All in all, it really depended what the guild master wanted. But hey, it didnt mean they had to spar now. They could always do that later. He was part of the guild now. So not going anywhere anytime soon.

He was also mildly surprised that the wood carvings hobby caught his eye. It was just something to pass the time, but he guessed it must have been impressive to some
"Very well. I can show you when I have some. I typically would discard what I make."
He'd never bother to actually take what he crafted, instead he'd leave it behind and let whoever finds it to take it.
"What were the carvings you seen be like?" he asked, curious a bit what were his expectations

#52Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:38 am

Yuurei

“Yes, we’ve finished the work that needed to be done now, but I got to do the rest later.” He said to Renji as he would look over to Tamas.

Yuurei would hear his words and he was delighted to do a spar. It would give him more practice on the spears that he had with him. It would be for the best as he needed to get more training with them. Still, it was not something they could do right now. He wanted to get a weapon of his own, and he wanted his armor. He would rub his chin a bit and he would smile at Tamas.

“I can lend you one of my swords if you want to, but first I will mend your armor and make sure that everything is in tiptop shape.” He said to him.

Yuurei would let him choose which of the swords he wanted to use, but he wasn’t sure if he would be able to do his best with a weapon that wasn’t his. He was glad that he would show him the results of his hobby but was sad that he didn’t keep the ones he had made in the past.

“I’ve seen carvings of a great elk, an ancient tree that was in one of the books back at home, and just many different creatures that are found within our history and our everyday lives in the forest.” He explained to Tamas.

#53Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:07 am

Tamás Horvath
It seemed the guild master wanted to spar right now. Well he was ready for the challenge. At least his armour will be mended so they can spar and he would even lend him a sword. This was certainly interesting. In any case he would choose a weapon that was most similar to his.

In regards to his minor hobby, he would hear what Yuurei would say. Well, he didnt make any elks, but he did do carvings of a horse. And there were other things Yuurei saw. It was like nature stuff like various creatures. His expression seemed saddened or something when he heard that Tamas didnt hold on to his creations. But Tamas didnt really have a reason to hold on to it. He had no persoal attachments to those. And if a kid finds it, then congrats, they have a new toy.
"Interesting. I'd like to see those" he said. Curious to see and compare. But he imagined the things Yuurei saw were more impressive then his carvings. It was just something he'd do while waiting and doing nothing. When he felt unproductive. Thats why he didnt really take pride or joy in that hobby. Because he'd only do it as a filler while waiting for something more important. Calm before the storm moments

#54Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:28 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he would smile at him. He would be fine to show him around where he lived, so he could capture the beauty that he grew up with. The people respected him now, but it was because of the person he had become and not who he was.

“Maybe, one day I will take you around where I live, and we can see all that it has to offer.” He said to him.

He would look at Tamas and then Renji; he figured he could show the man the training dome, so he knew what to expect when he went inside.

“Alright, then let’s head to the training dome, so you can see where we would spar at, and where you can do any type of training without worrying about destroying things.” He said to him as they would have to cross the bridge again.

Renji would look over to Yuurei and then Tamas and he would shake his head.

“More walking, you should have taken him there in the first place?” Renji asked as he was barking and Yuurei, but followed him in the end.

190|5416

#55Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:44 am

Tamás Horvath
"Sounds good" he replied.
The guild master smiled to him and seemed happy with the idea to show him his home place. Tamas would like to see it as he was curious about it. Nature is nice.

After which Yuurei would say that he would show him the training dome. A place where he can train to his hearts content without the worry and fear of destroying his surroundings.
"I'd like that" he said.
Renji meanwhile disliked the idea of more walking. Tamas wondered was it like far away or something considering Renji said that. He personally didnt mind the distance. He was mildly eager to see what was the place like. And he did want to get stronger. What better way than to spar with a guild master. Its been a while since he fought someone truly powerful. He was getting weak and complacent because his mercenary work only led him to deal with weaklings. In order to get stronger, he needed to face someone stronger.

#56Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:08 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was glad to hear that he was fine with him taking him on these random strolls around the guild. He wanted him to feel welcome, and he figured giving him the tour around the place would be for the best. It would give him a sense of importance, especially since it was the guild master doing the tour itself.

The group would start walking outside of the building they were in and through the bridge that they had to go through once more. It wasn’t that it was far, it was just that in Renji’s eyes, it should have been the first place he should have shown him after they came from his apartment.

“You could have stayed behind if you didn’t want to come.” He told Renji.

Renji would look at him and he would shake his head.

“Nah, but I did wish we went there after you took him to his new apartment. Still, it’s whatever I guess more exercise for me.” He said as they were moving.

Once the group made it off the bridge he would continue to the direction of the training dome, which was in the back of the guild area on this side of the place.

204|5614

#57Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:40 am

Tamás Horvath
They would all walk there. The training dome was not as far as he imagined it would be. Its just for some reason Renji didnt wanna go or something. Yuurei told him he could've stayed behind, but Renji didnt wanna stay behind. He just wished they went here sooner. Tamas imagined the whole blacksmith question probably derailed the tour a bit. Oops

Once they were off the bridge, they'd make their way towards the training dome which was like in the back of the guild area. He was curious to see the place.
Maybe the tour path was sub optimal, but Tamas didnt mind. Excercise was good.
Today was truly unexpected, he didnt think he'd get to join a guild so fast since arriving to Orchidia. But here he was. With the guild master and his companion and soon would be even sparring with the guild master. Life was funny that way.

He wondered should he say anything. He figured he should, but was not sure what to say exactly. He surmised perhaps it would be best to ask more questions. More knowledge was always good
"What was your last quest like? Any monster hunting? Or what was the most recent thing you fought?" he asked. Curious to know what were some quests like or what the guild master himself did

#58Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:09 am

Yuurei

While they walk, Tamas would be the one to speak. It would bring Yuurei to look at him as he had asked a question.

He would rub his chin for a bit as he was asked a simple yet hard question. What was the last quest he was on? This wasn’t easy, but he was thinking hard about it. He was about to fight a machine called One, and was interested in making Esperia’s life a living hell, but was that a quest? He wasn’t sure, so he would disregard that.

It would come down to the people in Talaz Lagaar and helping the sick. He was asked to get some herbs that they couldn’t get themselves.

“I ended up taking on a machine, but it didn’t go as planned. we brought it back to Talaz Lagaar, a place plagued with advanced technology and a disease that is hard to cure apparently. I did a job for them and the fauna and flora that remained there are scary and dangerous.” He explained to Tamas.

Yuurei always did the quest, but for some reason as of lately, he didn’t do much, but protect the North from danger that might have affected them. It was soon after that they would reach the training dome. It was huge in its own right and its length was about one hundred meters and its height peaking at fifty meters. He would enter it to reveal what was inside. There was a lot of training equipment here, and the middle area was for those who wanted to spar without getting in the way of others.

“This is my second home.” He said to Tamas, but this was like his third home.

285|5899

#59Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:22 am

Tamás Horvath
Yuurei was thinking about his question. That was good right? That means it wasnt a stupid question where you can blurt out any answer, but one that required thought. And it seemed that the guild master went on against a machine. But it didnt go as expected. Huh wow. He wondered what was that like. He never fought machines. Must be tough. Also something about helping the sickly and flora and fauna being strange. Interesting indeed. Well, life at Paradise Dawn was exciting, that was for sure.
"Machine? I cant imagine what that was like?"

Eventually they would arrive to the training dome, which Yuurei introduced as his 2nd home.
"Hah, I can see why"
The place was indeed impressive. Nice and big to be roomy for plenty of training. And an impressive amount of training equipment. Well, all that will be put to good use. And that middle area was great too. You can spar and not get in anyones way.

This training area is where he himself will most likely spend his time. Its good to keep busy with some training. Though that would mean he wouldnt really do much wood carving. Though maybe he could squeeze some time into doing that, purely to satisfy the guild master who was keen on seeing those. He could make something. And honestly, he could keep it.

#60Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:27 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and he figured that he would elaborate on the machine fight.

“Yeah I was around and heard some screaming. Saw something get shot from the sky, and followed that. When I asked why it got shot out from the sky, it explained that it harmed a child. So I figured it was bad and wanted to bring it back to Talaz Lagaar since it was too advanced to be from any other country. It ended up giving up though, but there was someone from Blue Pegasus that tried to fight on the side of the machine, her name being Esperia.” He explained to Tamas as he was taking everything in from the training dome.

Yuurei would smile as he enjoyed this place a lot, it was also where he fought when their guild had been raided. It was interesting indeed.

“Yeah, you don’t have to worry about not using anything here. It is all yours to use without worrying that someone else would get mad.” He said to Tamas.

Renji would move around himself as the last time they were here, he fought Brone.

188|6087

#61Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:37 am

Tamás Horvath
"I thought Blue Pegasus was a legal guild that protects people. Why would someone from that guild fight on the side of a machine that harms a child?" he spoke as he didnt understand that. Why would Blue Pegasus do that or was that a lone agent acting secretly on their own behalf doing some nefarious deeds. He didnt know, but the story certainly was interesting

Eventually after that whole convo, they would arrive to the training area that the guild master would introduce. Tamas seeing why he would call it a 2nd home.
Yuurei spoke that he could use whatever he wanted from the training area. Its a 'whats mine is yours' sort of scenario. Everyone can use the items, no one gets mad. Just all for the purpose of training here. Tamas would nod and take that in mind.
Oh yeah, he's gonna spend a lot of time here when not questing. Either here or his apartment, thats for sure.
He might have to socialize with people, but eeeh, he'll work on that later

#62Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would listen to him and he would shake his head. He thought the same thing, he said the same thing, but it seemed like he was in the wrong.

“I said the same thing, Tamas. I was from Blue Pegasus once upon a time, and I was surprised that Esperia sided with the Machine called One. They tried to justify it, but it just didn’t make sense. It is why I’m wondering why Alisa is allowing someone like that to stay within their guild.” He said to his guild mate.

He would give him time to absorb what he saw within the training dome before bothering him to ask him his opinion. Once he gave him time he would smile.

“So, what do you think about the training dome?” He asked him wondering what he would say.

Renji wondered if Yuurei would ask Brone to fight him again soon. Their fights are usually interesting, but it would seem like Yuurei never allowed him to join in on the fight.

170|6257

#63Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:51 am

Tamás Horvath
Huh, he didnt expect that. Saying the same thing as a guild master. Thats good right? But still, it was an odd predicament hearing that from Blue Pegasus. Something is definitely off there. He listened to Yuurei and pondered on that
"Is it possible that Esperia is working on her own initiative and hiding that from her guild master? Maybe feigning some innocence?" Blue Pegasus guild master could be naive and gullible. Or maybe, she wants to solve that as an internal affair and doesnt want any outer guild meddling. Third option is more sinister like... magic and mind control or illusions. And forth option is way out there, but Blue Pegasus secretly being evil and pretending to be good as a facade? Those were his thoughts. Huh, now he wished he knew. Hopefully they solve that.

After arriving to the guilds training dome, he took in all his surroundings and Yuurei asked him what he thought of it
"Well.... it is safe to assume you will see me here a lot. So yes, I do like this place very much" he said

#64Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:00 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Tamas's words, and he came to the same conclusion. He doubted that was how Alisa ran things, but if that were the case, then she needed to kick Esperia out before things turned bad for the guild.

“Yeah, I thought the same thing. From the time I spend with Alisa, she doesn’t seem like she would allow things like that to take place if she knew. But if I bump into Esperia, then she needs to watch herself.” He said to Tamas with a smirk on his face.

Yuurei would laugh when he heard those words. He expected that much. This guy was similar to him, so he figured he would be here more than anything.

“That’s good to hear. Use this place wisely, it is how I got as strong as I am today.” He said as he was proud of this place.

Renji would throw some punches into the air for a bit as even though he was small he could throw a punch that hurts.

171|6428

#65Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:10 pm

Tamás Horvath
"Nice. Well in that case I'll keep a look out on them" he said. He didnt know much about Esperia, aside from the name and the shifty activity. But he was certain once he sees her, he'll know who's he looking out for. Suspicious activity with machines? Yeah.
Though Blue Pegasus was way down south, so if she's somewhere here or anywhere but south, it gives them the reason to be suspicious of her. Though considering they were more like focusing on training and stuff. Perhaps it was best to focus on that instead of Esperia and Blue Pegasus. Maybe they can talk about that in greater detail some other time. He would love to help his guild master with this unique predicament

When Yuurei told him to use this place wisely, he would nod. Non verbally saying that he would use it wisely. And y'know what, he was glad he was getting along with the guild master. At least they had things in common and that was good for like getting in the guild and fitting in. Maybe it was good he met him instead of someone from Sleeping Calamity. He wonders how that would've ended up

#66Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and that was good of him to do. Still, one thing he could do was tell him something that he learned from the short battle.

“Ah yeah you should, but be careful they seemed to have a passive ability that allows them to block incoming attacks. It’s not a spell or anything, but something they could turn on and off. It has a limit though from what I can tell.” He said to Tamas.

“But also you should focus on getting stronger, I don’t think they are a walk in the park when it comes to fighting.” He laughed a bit as he figured Tamas would probably do that in the first place.

“So what are your plans now? You guys are going to keep talking? Or are you going to take him somewhere else within the guild?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would rub the back of his head as he wasn’t sure what Tamas wanted to do right now.

164|6592

#67Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:24 pm

Tamás Horvath
"Passive ability? That does not sound human. What is Esperia exactly?" he asked with his eyebrow raised. Humans used spells they didnt have any 'passive abilities'. That didnt sound elvish or dwarvish. He was sure werewolves and vampires had no such abilities. Although he was less sure on vampires since he hasnt faced them. So that leaves maybe a daemon or something related to demons. At least thats how much Tamas could narrow it down by the concept of elimination

"Hah, do not worry about it. I choose my battles wisely. Otherwise I would not be alive. Fighting is more than just brute force, but strategy. So yes, if I ever encounter this being. I will be careful"
Maybe not blindly engage in combat, but let the guild master know where she is. Or maybe keep an eye on her and make a real battle plan.

As Renji piped in and asked them a question, he looked at the guild master
"Good question, what should we do?"
He didnt know Yuurei was thinking what he wanted to do. He figured the one who's in charge should decide what they do or if this was enough of touring for a day.

#68Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him ask more questions and he would chuckle a bit. He wasn’t sure that anybody in this world could be considered an actual human when they were around his level of power.

“I have no idea what they are, but you’re right they are not human. What I saw was not human from them, and she was not any of the other races I’ve met.” He said to Tamas.

He laughed again this time on what he said as it was a true thing to say.

“I wish I could say the same thing, but I died once, and almost died a second time.” He said to him as he laughed about it.

When the question was reflected to him, he would scratch the back of his head.

“I don’t know we can grab some food to eat, then call it a day. From there we could probably start our spar the next day after you rest.” He said wondering if Tamas was fine with that.

169|6761

#69Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:38 pm

Tamás Horvath
It was interesting, it was like no other race he saw. So he was right saying it was a being. Though the next question Yuurei said was.... something. Dying once and almost again. He wanted to ask, but chose not to. Because yeah. And because they already spent too much time on just conversing. He was sure they can talk about all this another time.

Now the only big question was what to do. Tamas reflected the question back to Yuurei, he thought it was appropriate that the man in charge makes the decision. Yuurei thought they could get something to eat and call it a day. And tomorrow they could spar. Tamas nodded
"Sounds good"
So once it was decided, they would go for a meal and call it a day. This was a long but very eventful day. And in his opinion it was worth it. Now he could finally rest and be part of a guild

#70Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:53 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him and it would seem like he was fine with getting something to eat. That was good to hear, which meant that they would have to go back to where they were. The guild hall was where the meals would be made and they would be able to eat. It was a lot of walking around, and when Tamas agreed, he could see that Renji had shaken his head. It would seem like his friend expected this to happen. They were just doing a bunch of things in the wrong order from what he felt.

“Alright that is settled. To the guild hall, we go.” He said out loud.

He would look over to Renji with a smile on his face as if he was going to bother him.

“Do you have something to say Renji? Are you upset that we have to walk through the bridge again and back to the guild hall?” He asked his friend waiting for him to say something.

Renji would look at him and he would look away from him.

“Nah, I got nothing to say anymore. We will do what needs to be done.” He said to Yuurei.

“As for walking, I guess it works out for me in the end.” He said to Yuurei.

It was then Migi would yawn out loud. He was the one thing that didn’t say anything this entire time. A mouth and eyes would appear on Yuurei’s right hand.

“That was a great sleep. What did I miss here guys?” He asked the two of them as he didn’t notice Tamas.

Yuurei would shake his head as he thought Migi would be quiet through all of this, but that wasn’t the case.

“We got ourselves a new recruit in front of us. I guess you can introduce yourself, but his name is Tamas.” He said to Migi.

Migi would look over at Tamas and he would blink a few times.

“What’s up Tamas, I’m Migi, Yuurei’s right hand, literally.” He couldn’t help, but laugh when he said this to the man in front of him.

#71Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:15 am

Tamás Horvath
As they were making their way across the bridge again, thats when a new voice would show up. And soon they would be introduced. Migi, a literal right hand.
"Nice to meet you" he said, unsure how to react.
Magic has really gone on too far. Though he assumed this was normal with mages, a lot of weird stuff. Personally he hasnt been involved with magic users much. It would only be in fights and usually the magic he's seen is more elemental. Like fire and frost attacks. And before he never really mingled with mages too much to see the weird side of magic. But he was here and he was gonna get used to it. No need to act strangely. Be normal and such.
Though personally he couldnt wait for his stuff to be upgraded so he can take it and use it. But thats for later, now they would get food

#72Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head as he figured that was how he would react. It made sense as nobody would think a hand could speak up. Still, here he was with a talking arm. They would continue to move through the bridge as they were pursuing a meal now.

“I guess you should tell him how you got me Yuurei, so he doesn’t think you’re a freak or something.” He laughed when he said this as he wonder what Yuurei would do.

The Seraphim would rub the back of his head with his left hand as he shook his head. He would look at Tamas as they kept moving.

“I mean, I guess, it wouldn’t hurt to explain how you became my arm.” He said as he looked over to Tamas.

“He tried to take over my body. I lost an arm in battle and around the same time he came falling down from the sky. Migi is basically a parasite, a strong parasite, and to make sure he stood alive, he took home to my stubbed arm, and regenerated the missing arm there.” He explained to him.

It wasn’t magic that he had used to get Migi, but it was an unfortunate event that led the two to come as one. It wasn’t a bad thing because Migi was pretty handy with things.

Renji would shake his head when he heard Migi speak and he couldn’t believe that he couldn’t just stay hidden for a bit longer. The tour guide was almost over, but he didn’t stay asleep for it.

“Migi, why did you have to show yourself, you could have done that when they were sparring. It would have been a better surprise than this.” He said to him.

Migi heard him and he would shrug if he could.

“It’s okay as long as he gets to know of Yuurei’s friends, what's the big deal right?” He said as they arrived at the guild hall.

It was then that Yuurei would open the door for Renji and Tamas and once they entered he would go in last. He would close the door and they would make their way to the diner room. It was there that they would see food constantly being served and eaten by the people there. It was a nice way to get food, and the option was enormous. Still, Yuurei had met Tamas, and they had gone to know each other for a bit, now their next task of doing things was the sparring match they would do.

424|7536
[exit]

#73Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) - Page 3 Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:41 am

Tamás Horvath
He was glad that Yuurei had the foresight to explain the looming question of how does one end up with a sentient arm. So long story short was that the guild master lost his arm, but then a parasite made its home on the leftover of what was once his hand. Kind of gross
"So there's like a mutual benefit between you two that way" he said. He knew there was a term for it, but for the life of it, the term evaded him at this moment

When Renji spoke, Tamas shook his head. A surprise during sparring? Thats just an invitation to some tragedy. He was glad he learned of the talking sentient arm now and not later during a bad time.

Anywho, they all would arrive to the guild hall where Yuurei open the door and they would enter and make their way to the dining room, where they can get their meal and settle down for the day

(the end)

166/7368

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum