Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to North (Yuurei)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:00 am

Tamás Horvath
After his adventuring down in the southern part of Fiore, he had finally arrived to its northern part. He heard about two guilds that were in the area. One was called Paradise Dawn and the other Sleeping Calamity. And one of them was supposed to be here in Orchidia. Though he did not know where. One of them was also a Dark Guild, which was interesting. Probably the one that was not in the town? Well, questions for later. He was not going to rush joining any, even if those 2 were his narrowest choices. First he wanted to learn more about both of those and make an informed decision. Not rush to a conclusion.

And what mattered the most now was to find a place to stay. A local inn of the town. He walked around seemingly aimlessly as he never actually set foot in Orchidia. He also needed to continue his mercenary work and find jobs here to do as well, as to never run out of currency. He did see some merchants in the distance, which was probably the marketplace area ahead. He wondered should he seek information there. Well, it was a start. He needed to rest after his journey and carrying gear can be tiresome

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:54 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was on an errand today; he didn’t do this much, but he figured that he would do it for the guild members. It would seem like the guild needed a restock of the food supplies. This was brought to his attention, and he figured he could go and do it for today. Renji had disapproved because it would open doors for them wanting him to do it more often.

The Guild master didn’t care though and it was what brought them into Orchidia today. The duo were walking through the streets of Orchidia as they were heading to the market district. He wore his regular attire and while he paced down the street, people would wave at him. The Requip mage was the Warden of the North, so everyone knew who he was. The Seraphim would wave back at them with a smile on his face as he continued his walk.

“So, it seems like Sleeping Calamity is actually sleeping. We haven’t heard about them causing trouble in a long time.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would hear Renji as he looked at his companion and then looked forward.

“Yeah, they haven’t. After that incident in our guild, they had gone to prison, escaped and from then it got real quiet.” He paused for a second.

“Not that I’m complaining it’s been relaxing because of that.” He said to Renji as they were making their way to the market district.

#3Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:19 am

Tamás Horvath
As he was pondering to himself on his next course of action, he noticed the duo that was coming from the opposite way. The armoured man approached them, hoping to get some answers.
"Greetings and apologies for the interruption of your daily duties. But I seek some information and I am wondering if you can assist me aquire it" he spoke rather formally with his deeper voice as he was mostly all about business and no casualness.

Once the two would hopefully oblidge to help him out, he would ask away.
"Very well, do you know which guild resides in this town? Is it the Sleeping Calamity or Paradise Dawn?"
Sure he had lots of questions, but he was not gonna rush this. And as much as he wanted to ask about a place to stay, he knew such question would end the conversation as soon as possible. His best course of action was to ask these sort of side-questions to get as much info as he could from one person before going to another. Although, little did he knew that he ran into just the right person.

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:52 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was moving and even though they were people around the area, there was one specific person moving in his direction. He didn’t have to see him know he was coming as he felt the vibration of his movements. There was no indication of danger from this man, so he didn’t have to be on guard as well. He would allow it, and he would come to a stop as the man was close to him. This would cause Renji to stop as well as he looked over to the armored man.

He wanted help but waited for them to answer, which was polite, and Yuurei figured he would help out.

“Sure, you can ask me what you want to know.” He accepted this without hesitating.

When he heard the question at hand, he would chuckle a bit. Renji brought them up and now they were asked about them.

“The guild that is in this city is Sleeping Calamity. They aren’t really awake right now, or at least I haven’t heard much of them lately. Well here and there about Jikan, their guild master, but she hasn’t made much noise.” He said to the man.

“As for my guild, we’re somewhere in the mountains.” He said to him wondering what kind of reaction he would have.

Yuurei knew that he wasn’t from around here, so him not knowing he was “Yuurei” wasn’t something that surprised him.

#5Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:11 am

Tamás Horvath
It was fortinous that he answered his question and gave more info, than he expected. Not only that but he said that his guild was in the mountains, which means that he was the Guild Master of the other guild. Paradise Dawn.
"I see. You are the guild master of Paradise Dawn. I was looking into your guild as well." but he was not aware it was in the mountains or well, he knew it was not in Orchidia but also in north. Just he didnt know WHERE in the north. North is a pretty wide term.
"What can you tell me about your guild?" he asked

He had heard about Yuurei, mostly that he was a guild master of Paradise Dawn, but that was mostly that. He did not tie a name to a face. But he was also not the fame and gossip type of guy who would look deep into someones personal life or public achievements. He let people go about their business and treated them normally, no matter how famous they would be. Even if he was in the presence of the King of Fiore right now, he would still act the same way, rather cordial, distant and professional.
Besides, he prefered if he kept his cards close in how much he knew about people.

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#6Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would bring out a smirk as he looked at the man. It would seem like he wanted to know about his guild. He thought about it, but this man could be a future candidate or a future threat. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he was always optimistic about things and was open about answering stuff he had answers to.

“Sure, I don’t mind telling you what you want to know.” He paused for a second.

Renji would shake his head as he knew there wasn’t any stopping Yuurei.

“We’re a guild located around Seighart Mountains. We are known as a guild that hunts monsters for countries that cannot handle the threat. We also take on mercenary jobs all over the world. We don’t restrict the people in our guild with things they can't do except for one thing.” He paused for a second before continuing.

“We don’t harm the innocent, and we make sure to protect the North at all times. The North is our home and the people here are under our protection.” He said to him.

Renji would look at him and he figured this guy was rude.

“What’s your name? You haven’t introduced yourself to the man answering your questions.” He said as he would shake his head.

#7Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:44 am

Tamás Horvath
A Mercenary Guild. That is exactly why they caught his eye. As far as he knew, they were the only Mercenary Guild. The monster hunting was a plus, good for battles. A challenge to overcome. They're pretty flexible and versatile, all except for one thing. They do not harm the innocent. That is the one caveat that he knew of.

Tamas was a man that was dedicated to whatever his mission was. If your suffering was to his benefit, you will suffer. And he will have no qualms prolonging it as long as possible if it means he gets what he wants, which is usually results for his mission. And if you are in his way, you will be removed with as much force and brutality as it takes to do so and the only way you can stop him, is to offer him something better. Innocent or not. Which is why his other option was the Dark Guild, Sleeping Calamity.
It seemed the lesser of all other dark guilds and it was focused on pursuing strength. It fitted because it was not a guild of friendships like Blue Pegasus or Fairy Tail. Nor was it one about overthrowing Kings or world domination like the other ones.

Tamas did not mind companionship among a guild. Like how the Paradise Dawn would protect the north, it is their home after all. It is logical to protect your territory.
Both guilds were very tempting. They both offered what he wanted. It was a shame that they were not one. Though that would be probably one of the reasosns he wished to join one of these. To learn from them. He could always form a guild of his own in the future with ideals that he holds.

He looked at Renji who spoke to him or rather just glanced at him, before returning his attention to Yuurei.
"Indeed, none of us has thrown a single name. While I do that Yuurei's name and reputation precedes him. I do always still wish to learn the name from the mouth of the person themselves, instead of a third party" he spoke to Renji
Tho now he focused his introduction on both of them "My name is Tamas Horvath. I am a mercenary" he extended his hand for a handshake and now expected the same kind of introduction from both of them. Reputation or not, politeness was important. No matter if you were a star or not. He treated everyone equally as to not let their fame go to their head. Whether you were a penniless beggar or a wealthy noble, a seraph or a demon, guildmaster or a noboby, you get the same treatment, an equal treatment.

#8Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:53 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear him and he understood that they had not exchanged names, but still, he figured if he was the one gathering information why not also be the one to introduce himself first? He would just rub the back of his head and shake it because there was no point in arguing a battle that would go nowhere. They would get a name though and he would nod because he was glad to hear it.

Yuurei understood now why he was interested in his guild. The fact that he called himself a mercenary said it all.

“Nice to finally get your name, Tama Horvath. My name is Yuurei Starlight, just a half-elf, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He said as if he would shake his hand without a problem.

He would make sure it would be a firm handshake as he didn’t know if he would put any strength to it as well.

“I always introduce myself, but I just didn’t think I would be chatting it up.” He laughed a bit.

“My name is Renji Starlight. You got nothing to worry about I wasn’t going to introduce him. Yuu is his own person.” He said to him.

Yuurei would look at him as he figured they would continue their conversation.

“So, it’s perfect you’re a mercenary because then it meant that you would be perfect for the guild don’t you think? You would have your living space and we have a lot to offer at the guild.” He said to him as it was his turn to pitch why he kind of should join the guild.

#9Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:22 am

Tamás Horvath
"I did not think we would be chatting it up as well. That is why I was not keen on just throwing my name out there. But otherwise, good to meet you" he said as they both gave a firm handshake.
When Renji introduced himself and spoke he gave courteous nod.

He turned his attention to Yuurei
"Indeed it is. And would solve the living space issue. I can forgo asking about an inn." he spoke.

Though he understood what Yuurei expected now. To pitch why he should join. It was interesting, nevertheless he spoke "Well, if you wish for more manpower and effeciency at your guild, and someone who is skilled with a blade, I am your man. I will gladly hunt anythinng and do my duties to a t. I live to work" he said calmly, being short and simple.

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#10Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard his words. It was true, but he wasn’t regretting it either.  He would listen to his words and it would seem like he was offering his assistance to joining Paradise Dawn. The Seraphim would put a smile on his face again, and he would enjoy the words being heard.

“Interesting; my guild is always looking for people to join. It makes me happy to see another person willing to join Paradise Dawn. Tamas, I’m happy to bring you into the guild. If you want I can take you to the guild, but first I got to get some supplies for the guild.” He said to him.

“You can come with me and help out if you want?” He said to Tamas.

“Oh nice, we got another member in the guild. I guess you’re going to create another monster in Fiore?” He asked Yuurei.

“I won’t create anything, if he becomes all power that is his own work. I will just help, however, I can.” He said with a smile on his face.

If Tamas accepted, then Yuurei would continue his travels to the market district.

#11Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:24 pm

Tamás Horvath
It was a pleasant surprise. He did not expect to join a guild as soon as he set foot in Orchidia. But here he was. What was the chance that you'd meet the guild master of a the guild you were looking into as soon as you arrived at a location. And while Yuurei would like to bring him to the guild right now, he still had some errands to do, hence why he was here and not in the mountains.
Tamas took the invite which he merely accepted with a nod and the words "Lead the way" as he still didnt know his way around Orchidia. So he would follow his new Guild Master on his errand and help when needed.
He curiously listened to the two who were talking among eachother. Renji mentioning that Yuurei would create a monster and Yuurei saying that if he gets strong, its his own work. Tamas believes that there is truth in both their words

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#12Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:08 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him, and he was glad that he was fine with going on this errand. He would put his hands behind his head while they were walking to the district.

“What kind of magic do you use Tamas? Or do you use rely on the magic of the weapons and items you have on you?” He asked him waiting for an answer.

Renji was curious to hear what he would say as well. They were getting to know the new guy who was joining them.

“Where are you from Tamas?” Renji would ask as they were walking.

It wouldn’t take long as the group would enter the market district. The place was crowded as there were people coming in and out of stores. They were enjoying their time, which made him happy to see. He knew where he was going, so he had one shop in mind that would have everything ready for him when he got there.

“It shouldn’t take long.” He commented letting him know he didn’t have to wait too long to see the guild.

#13Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:18 pm

Tamás Horvath
So now when they went on an errand together and since they were guild mates at this point, now was the time to get to know one another. First was Yuurei, asking what magic does he use or does he use weapons. Just basically asking how does he fight
"I use Greed Magic. But I prefer to strike down my foes with my blade. Hence I did not go to study some elaborate magic. I use simple magic to compliment my way of fighting" he answered

Renji asked where was he from. That was a good question. He didnt remember his early childhood and his true origin.
"West Fiore. A wide term, I know. But it is truthful. I did not have a cozy home life as a child. I was raised by a band of mercenaries" compared to Paradise Dawn, they were no names. "I consider Fiore my home. Where ever I am. So to answer your question, I can say, I am from Fiore. Simple as that"

Soon they would enter the busy and very crowded marketplace. The guildmaster would excuse himself as he would do whatever he needed to do

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#14Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would nod. He had gone a different route, but ultimately ended with magic that simple in all his understanding. The two of them had used weapons to answer their way of fighting. That was something he understood, and they weren’t the only people in the guild like that.

The two of them would hear where he had come from, and he was surprised he didn’t end up within Eternal Nightmare’s grasp. He was glad that he didn’t, and that he was here. It would seem that he consider Fioree his home, which wasn’t a bad way of putting it.

“Interesting to hear. I’m from the North Pole, not too sure where that is in Earthland. My magic is something like transformation, support magic.” He said to him as Yuurei went to go and get the stuff.

He would enter the shop and he would be greeted with open arms. It would seem like things were going smoothly inside, and he would get everything that he came here for. He would step out without wasting too much time as he looked at Tamas.

“I use a lot of weapons to fight against people. I use what is called Requip magic. I’m from the forest in Worth Woodsea. I have been out of the forest into Fiore for about three years now.” He said to him as he figured it was only right to tell him where he was from and what he could do.

#15Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:44 pm

Tamás Horvath
"Interesting" North Pole? And he did not know where it was? How did he know he was from there? Was there unexplored land on Earthland? He felt that these would be the questions that should burn away at his mind, but in truth they didnt

The Guildmaster would in the meanwhile go to the shop and soon return with what he needed, continuing their conversation, explaining he uses requip magic. Tamas nodded "Yes, I am very familiar with Requip Magic" but it was not something he specialized in. Requip is for people with a plethora of weapons, and he didnt really have that at his disposal. Other thing was that Yuurei said he was from Worth Woodsea
"And what was it like there?" truthfully he didnt know what to really say to Yuurei, so he thought this was the best way to continue the conversation. Tamas was usually a man of few words, not a chatterbox, but a speak when spoken to type of guy

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

#16Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Tamas and it would seem like it would save him a lot of trouble in explaining things about his magic to him. That was good, but it would seem like he was more interested in hearing about where he was from. The Seraphim would rub the back of his head as he looked up to the sky as he was thinking about how to explain things to Tamas.

“Well, let’s start with the good. It is a beautiful place, and the people there enjoy their secrecy. I miss home sometimes, but it's better that I’m not there because trouble follows me everywhere. Still, besides that, it was a harsh way of life. I’m a half-elf, so the elves there didn’t take kindly to me. Treated me like crap and always isolated me from anything they did as a group.” He said to him as he paused for a second.

“If it weren’t for my best friend I don’t know where I would be today. May she rest in peace.” He said to him as he would continue moving and this time out of the market district.

“Do you want to take the long way or the short way?” He said to Tamas as he waited for his answer to proceed on what to do next.

#17Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:35 am

Tamás Horvath
He listened to his story. So while it was a lovely place, it was not very welcoming to him because he was a mere half elf. A pity some people are that petty over a race. He thought elves would be more reasonable than humans, but it seems he was wrong. Elves were just simply no better. He listened as Yuurei mentioned a deceased friend. "Indeed, may they rest in peace" and while he was curious of knowing much more, about his life and this friend and this trouble following. He didnt press on. There was time and place. He could always ask another time.

Yuurei then asked if he wanted to long way or the short way. "We can take the short route this time" it just seemed more practical to get things settled. Long way seemed like something for a tour, the scenic route, to show him around and such. But Tamas figured it was best if he first settled in and then had time to look around

#18Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:50 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he had agreed with him in Kailani resting in peace. He would hear him suggesting the short way to Paradise Dawn, which was a good answer. He would look around to make sure that nobody was around. It was then he would pull out a special key. This key was legit, the key to getting them to the Guildhall without a problem.

He would put the key into the door in front of him, and he would turn the key as the door would open up. The entrance would be that of the Guildhall. He would look at Tamas and he would smile at him.

“This is the way to the guild. Just to show you, nothing is wrong on the other end, Renji you first.” He said to his companion.

Renji would wave at the two of them and he would step in as he would end up in the guild hall. He would look at the portal as he was waiting for the two of them to come through it.

“Alright, you can go next. If I go in first, it closes automatically.” He explained why he couldn’t be the first one to enter it.

#19Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:17 am

Tamás Horvath
He wasnt really worried about anything. He heard of Paradise Dawns reputation and the guildmasters reputation. He trusted him. Nevertheless Renji went first and showed it was ok. As expected. Yuurei said that if he goes, it closes. So Tamas nodded and stepped through to accompany Renji as well as to arrive at the guildhall itself. Observing it for a moment, before turning his attention back to the guildmaster. Once Yuurei stepped through and thus making the portal close. Tamas was able to look around the guild hall to take in his surroundings and just to see the general appearance and aesthetic of the guild hall. But if one of the two men were to address him, he would turn his attention back to them.
Well, it was an interesting day. He didnt expect he'd be part of a guild, day 1 since arriving to north fiore. Not that he minded. This was great

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#20Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:26 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch Tamas go inside the portal, and he would nod. It would seem like he did trust him, which would bring him to enter last. When he did the keyhole would turn back, and the door would close. They were now back at the guild hall, and it would seem like there were a couple of people there. There were those who were hanging out and then there were those who were looking for their next quest to tackle.

He smiled as he looked at Tamas.

“This is the guildhall. Here you can enjoy your time, and find quests to do amongst other stuff. There is someone who comes around to hand us personal letters from clients from all over Earthland. The more you do the higher chance you will get a letter where they want you for a task.” He said to him.

“Yeah the place outside is bigger. You going to show him around?” He asked Yuurei waiting to see what he would say.

Yuurei would nod as he would open the door behind them. He would leave it open and he would walk outside with Renji following a pursuit. It was huge and mass and they wanted him to take in everything he saw before moving around.

(Guild image in the guild area in rules and regulation)

#21Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:07 am

Tamás Horvath
Yuurei spoke and explained some things, like where to find quests and that there is someone who comes around to hand them personal letters from clients from all over Earthland. And the more you do the higher chance you will get a letter where they want you for a task.
"I see" he didnt have much to verbally add, but mostly vocalized just to let the two know he was listening to them and keeping track of everything thats going on.

After a short exchange with Renji, the Guildmaster would open the door behind them. He left the door open and he figured it was his cue to follow them. Tamas made sure to take in everything he saw, to get to know his new surroundings. He was sure he had plenty of time to do that since this would be his guild hall. But still, he liked to be effecient

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#22Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:46 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look around as he still loved looking over this place. He would look over to Tamas as it would seem like he was taking it all in right now.

“Yeah this place has a lot of buildings, but we condense the size, so things are closer than they use to be. I noticed things were too far from each other and too big when Sleeping Calamity attacked us and lost.” He explained to Tama.

He pointed toward the bridge and proceeded to explain things.

“This bridge leads you to the apartments for most of the members of Paradise Dawn. There is also a place with multiple facilities, which is the tallest building. Also, on the left side is our training dome, which can be accessible when you cross the bridge.” He paused for a second to let Tama gather everything he said.

Renji would hear this and he understood now why there was so much construction and why there were people using magic on the mountains.

“Where would you like your guild insignia by the way?” He asked Tama.

#23Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:03 am

Tamás Horvath
This was very interesting, how the size was condensed because things used to be too far away when Sleeping Calamity attacked. He was also interested in the history of these 2 guilds. Considering they were both up north, it was inevitable that they would clash, especially since one of them was a Dark Guild. He was curious about the other guild, but he was sure sooner or later he'd get his answers.

Yuurei pointed toward the bridge and proceeded to explain more things. Such as the bridge that leads to the living quarters for the Paradise Dawn members.There is also a place with multiple facilities, which is the tallest building. And on the left side is the training dome, which can be accessible when you cross the bridge. Tamas nodded as he listened to the guild master and absorbed the information. He surmised he would get one of those apartment like place. He also wondered how many members does the guild have and how much room there is

Yuurei asked him where would he like his guild insignia. He took off his left gauntlet and spoke "Here" showing the back of his hand

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

#24Yuurei 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:00 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him as he waited for him to answer him and soon enough he would. He would see the place where he would be giving Tamas his guild insignia. He would take out the magical device from his dimension. It would appear within his hand as he would bring it closer to Tamas’ hand. With that Yuurei would press the button, and it would start its magic. It would create the Paradise Dawn symbol on the back of his hand. Tamas would feel no pain as there was no behind the marking.

It was something he used every now and then, but never too often.

“There you go, now you’re officially a member of Paradise Dawn. I can show you your living quarters as that is what you asked me at the start of all of this.” He laughed a bit.

He would start walking through the bridge as it was a place where he had fought against the old Paradise Dawn master. It was a loss due to his ego, but he had learned from it. Renji would follow behind them as he enjoyed this stroll.

#25Tamás Horvath 

New to North (Yuurei) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:14 am

Tamás Horvath
Once he had shown where he wanted the guild insignia, Yuurei would conjure up a tool that can put one on him.  It was quick and painless. It was like putting on a magic stamp. Ah the pros of having things done magically as opposed to non magically. Tamas would look at his hand to see the new insignia he had there. He'd nod approvingly and placed back his gauntlet on his hand.
"Good" he simply said

Now he was officially a member of Paradise Dawn, it was kind of touching. Strangely enough. He now listened to his Guild Master as he made it official and saying how he can show him to his new living quarters
"Ha ha. Yes true. Lead the way Guild Master" he said and gestured the man to freely lead the way. Although his own laugh or chuckle was much more stiff than the Guild Masters, showing he was not used to such humour or human interaction. He was just used to being all business that he never really was... overly emotional

Last edited by Tamás Horvath on Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum