Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

V - Rat King's Circlet

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Naga 

V - Rat King's Circlet Empty Mon May 30, 2022 5:51 am

Naga

General

Name: Rat King's Circlet

Slot: Head

Type: Circlet

Class: Mythic

Weight: Light

Quantity: Limited

Element: Darkness

Durability: 3x S-Rank

Details

Description: This dark silver circlet is embossed with the heads and tails of many rats. While wearing it, ordinary rats, giant rats, and swarms of rats are indifferent toward the wearer and will not attack them unless they threaten or harm them. In addition, the wearer can comprehend and verbally communicate with rats.

Lore: I can hear them whispering. They're calling out my name. Father doesn't believe me and told me that I'm imagining things. It's that damned orphan boy. I'm absolutely sure of it. It was disgusting to see him play with those filthy creatures outside all day. The kid even pretended that they spoke to him and that they were his friends. But it was an accident. I only tried to scare him. I didn't mean to push him into the well. I only wanted to clean him up and pull him out afterward. I didn't know that he couldn't swim. It was an accident. Please. Leave me alone. It was an accident. // My dear Lea has passed away. The doctors told me that she had contracted countless diseases. They couldn't explain how it happened though. I believe that she's in a better place now for she was tormented by her thoughts for a long time. In her final days, she claimed to see the orphan boy that would roam the grounds of our estate. Nothing unusual, except the boy had passed away a few weeks ago. I was told by the maids that he must've tripped into the well and drowned. I'm not sure why she kept seeing him, but whenever I looked to entertain Lea I could only see a pack of rats.

Extra

Requirements: None.

Bonus:
  • Intelligence: +50

Effects

• Rat King's Tongue: The user can communicate with rats.
  • Rat King's Pestilence: The user is ridden with sickness. Thus, upon dealing physical damage to a target, damage over time is applied to the target on the same limb. The damage over time bypasses equipment and deals damage directly to the Constitution and Endurance of the target. The effect does not stack on the same limb, however, it does reset the additional damage back to B-rank if the same limb is hit again while the effect is running on a target.

• In the first post, in addition to the physical damage, the target receives B-rank magical damage (Darkness) on the same limb.
    • In the second post, the target receives C-rank magical damage (Darkness) on the same limb.
    • Lastly, in the third post, the target receives D-rank magical damage (Darkness) on the same limb.

The damage over time can be stopped by applying a Healing-type spell that is one rank higher than the direct damage that is going to be applied in the next turn. The healing must either be applied to the limb or via an AoE. Should the target be affected by Rat King's Pestilence on multiple limbs, the AoE will only cancel the damage over time on a single limb. The target may choose which limb as long as the rank of the Healing-type spell is high enough to cancel it.

Spells

• Name: Rat Metamorphose
    Mana Cost: 100
    Requirements: Rat King's Crown
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Arcane
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 2 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: The user changes their appearance into that of a regular-sized black rat. The user can speak while in their rat form. The user cannot cast spells while in their rat form, however, the effects of items worn are still applied to them. Spells attached to items cannot be used either. The user is completely soundless when moving around in their rat form.

• Name: Rat King's Court
    Mana Cost: 1000
    Requirements: Rat King's Crown
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Darkness
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 10 Posts
    Duration: Instant
    Effect: The user disperses into a pack of black rats. The user can then move away from their original location as a pack of rats and reassemble themselves elsewhere. The user must, however, reassemble themselves within a 25-meter range of where they used the spell. As a pack of rats, the user is temporarily invulnerable, however, the user must reform themselves within 10 seconds. The user cannot use any attacks in the same post after they reassemble themselves again. This spell may be used at the last moment when dealing with a physical attack to negate the received damaged e.g. when the user is stabbed or punched. In such cases, the opponent would stab or punch through nothing as the user disperses into a pack of rats.

#2Yuurei 

V - Rat King's Circlet Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:57 pm

Yuurei

I will be purchasing this for 5,000,000 jewels

#3Vex 

V - Rat King's Circlet Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:08 pm

Vex
@Yuurei has purchased Rat King's Circlet for 5,000,000J.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum