Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:55 am

Haru Akagi
Haru tightened her grip on him, giving him a proper hug as she nuzzled into his chest briefly before pulling away enough to shift herself up to kiss away one of his tears, the salty flavour lingering on her lips. She contemplated his words, she couldn't really relate to much of his story, she had no one she could consider a sibling, but she had felt heartbreak, although her situation had been rather different to his. The neko had simply had a childish crush rather than the deep love he obviously felt for the woman he spoke of.

"Well, it sounds like you're making the right decision to step away from her for a while." Haru nodded, she could understand both perspectives. If his friend had simply dated him because of his strong one-sided feelings things would have only been worse down the line. At the very least they had been honest with him. "It would only put pressure and strain your friendship if you pushed yourself to stick around, and no doubt they, in turn, would feel guilty over hurting you too." Shifting her body, she'd move so he turn to cry into her if he felt the need to hide his face from her.

Once they were both comfortable, whether he moved or not, the neko would begin to hum a gentle melody from her mother's homeland as she continued to gently soothe and calm him down a little. Being able to speak to her about it was a good start to the healing process. Her mother had always instructed her that vocalising one's feelings was very important.

"Hmm... I guess it's time for something about me then..." She muttered, closing her golden eyes as she thought momentarily. Since he was being so vulnerable with her, it was only right she reciprocated. "I've had my heart broken before too, although, I do not think it was quite the same level of emotional attachment as you have for your friend." She smiled sadly, "I thought he felt the same for the longest time too... " Her brows furrowed as she recalled the memories, "Ugh, I was so dumb..." She trailed off.

#52Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:10 am

Yuurei

Yuurei felt the grip of Haru on him and he could feel her embracing him and he would allow it. The light mage didn’t enjoy talking about this because there was a lot going on with him. The monster who took his parents from him was still alive and they were still alive. Then everything with Kailani was too much that the only thing he could do was continued to push forward without stopping. This woman was the first person that he opened up to and it was weird yet satisfying to do. He felt the kiss on his face before he pushed his face into her.

It would have been a sneaky move, but he wasn’t on her chest for anything but to embrace her as he hugged her while he allowed his own tears to run. While he was embracing her, she would speak about herself, and it seemed like she went through something in her past as well. He would listen to her as she did for him, but she would stop herself as if it were dumb.

The berserker would push away from her chest as he would wipe the tears off his face as he looked at her.

“Nah I want to hear your story. It isn’t dumb and we aren’t competing with each other. What we’re doing is sharing our feelings with each other and the things that hurt us.” He said this to her as he chuckled a bit because he wiped his tears but they would stop coming out.

“Sorry for some reason I can’t stop crying, its not even just about that person but everything else that happened before and in between. Still, I’m glad I was able to say this out loud. You would be the first person I came out and spoke to about this.” He said and it was the honest truth.

#53Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:51 am

Haru Akagi
Gently she'd run her hands through his hair, stroking his head as he continued to weep. Evidently, he'd been bottling up his emotions for some time. An unhealthy coping mechanism, but one that he was not alone in. Most people, especially males, tended to bottle things up to some degree, with many under the impression that showing emotions was a weakness. To some extent, it could be, under particular circumstances. However, the truth of the matter was that being able to work through things and express oneself would only make one stronger.

"I fell for one of my fellow fighters outside the ring. He approached me one day and we started talking and he was incredibly kind. Over the next couple of weeks, I found myself becoming a bumbling mess in front of him. Eventually, he managed to talk me into sleeping with him. To be fair, it wasn't difficult, I was so infatuated I would have jumped off a bridge if he told me to..." the neko took a deep angry breath, her fingers in his hair clenching into a fist momentarily before relaxing them again as she released a long sigh.

"The next day I went to talk to him and found him talking to m-" Her eyes shifted away, "our employer. Apparently, they had a deal going where he was supposed to break me in and train me to be submissive so I could 'attend to our client's needs' alongside my mother." She forced herself to smile, clearly filled with rage over the memories of being so easily manipulated and used.

"Fortunately for me, you showed up not long after, I think you may have even beaten him up for me already, so thanks for that." She smirked at the thought of that bastard being beaten bloody.

#54Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:23 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and at the end of it all, he would get frustrated and angry. There were just people in this world that were scum bags, and that guy was one of them. Her father was also behind her story as well, which made him wish he had taken that man’s life. Still, he had saved her from a hard life, and he was glad about that. The frustration in his face would change as he smiled at her.

“He might need another beating.” He chuckled because it was a well-deserved beating he would get.

“Still, I get it. The life you lived, and then this guy comes in and treats you nice, but it turns out to be a lie. I get why you steeled your heart. I’m just glad I changed your life even small or big, I’m actually happy about that.” He said this as he kissed her forehead.

He did this for allowing him to cry in front of her, and to tell him about the story of what happened to her in a past relationship she was in. He would stop his tears as his eyes were puffing and he would exhale a lot of air as he looked over to her.

“Anything else you want me to explain or tell you about myself?” He asked her as he couldn’t believe he was having a heart-to-heart with someone right now.

#55Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:28 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru thought for a moment, there wasn't anything in particular she felt the need to share with him. If she continued openly talking about her past she would only grow more irritated and probably end up breaking something again.  Instead, she simply shook her head, it had been nice to finally open up a little about herself to someone though. It was difficult to trust people, but with their short history together, the silver maned neko felt comfortable enough with allowing him to know this much about herself. If it hadn't been for him she'd most likely still be back in Hosenka, that alone was enough for her to feel safe giving him this knowledge.

"You should probably go wash that face of yours." She teased, poking his forehead. Her attention then shifted to the ginger furred exceed, "What about you Renji, any past trauma or heartbreak you need to get off your chest too?" She asked, with a small smirk, figuring the feline had been left a little out of the conversation, "Or just want a cuddle in general? I consider myself fairly decent in that department." Her gaze shifted back to the nephilim, "You can attest to that, can't you, Yuurei?"

#56Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard her suggest that he should clean his face. She wasn’t wrong because if he wanted to continue talking to this girl, he at least wanted to have a pretty face. Renji was slowly eating his food still when he was asked a question. He did his best to ignore the two’s conversation, but it was not easy to do that. It was why he took some time to eat his food because he would pause every few seconds.

“Yes, she is nice to cuddle with. I’ll be back.” He would get up from the bed and he would walk into the bathroom.

He would turn the faucet on, and he would start cleaning his face and made sure that everything was off him. Renji would continue looking at her as he would swallow his meal.

“I don’t have any past trauma. I mean I like this girl, but I never confessed to her. I figured it was best that she would tell me her feelings first, and if she never did, then that’s fine in my opinion. As for cuddling I will save that later so no worries.” He said as he continued eating his meal, which was almost done.

Yuurei would take a bit in the bathroom as he was freshening up and soon, he would come out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. He would walk back to the bed and placed himself on his side as he was looking at Haru.

“So, Haru, beautiful name by the way, it means spring or blossom right? Anything about me that perk your interest?” He asked her waiting to see what she would say.

#57Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru had to fight her urge to go ruffle Renji's fur at his response. His straightforward responses were so utterly adorable and the idea of him being in love was so precious. Part of her wanted to just snaffle him up and run away with him. Her honey-hued eyes trailed back towards the light mage as he reentered the room, looking far less like he'd just bawled his eyes out.

"Not many outside of Joya would know that." the feline woman mused at his understanding of her name, "But yes, my mother named me after her favourite season, despite me being born in autumn." She nodded, her eyes locking onto his, "Honestly, I believe I have a fairly solid grasp on the kind of person you are, from what I have seen both today and in the past." she admitted with a smirk and a small shrug, "Plus if I were to uncover everything there is to know about you at once, where does that leave me for any future encounters? Doesn't knowing everything just ruin the fun?" she chuckled sending him a sly wink before glancing over to the sink, then to the exceed who was close to polishing off his plate now.

"I should probably repay you for the delicious meal by cleaning those dishes for you and be on my way." she murmured, shifting herself around to move off the bed, "I think I've bothered you long enough."

#58Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her as she had told him that spring was her favorite season, which made him smile because it was also his favorite season and the time where he was born. It seemed like she wanted to know more about him but wanted to keep that for another time. He was fine with that, and he would just hear her volunteer clean the dishes and be on her way. He didn’t think she was bothered, and he didn’t like how she said it.

“You aren’t bothering me, so you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to. I’ll gladly let you stay the night.” He said as he didn’t say anything about her not cleaning the dishes.

“It’s nice to hear that spring is also someone’s favorite season. It is also my favorite season and around the time where I was born. My birthday is next month after all.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

He would take his shirt off not because he wanted to show off his body, but to show her the tattoos that were on his body. He would show her his left arm as it was covered with cherry blossom. Then he also showed her the stars and other things that were related to nature on his back for her to see.

“I got things tattooed on me that mean things to me.” He said to Haru as he wanted her to see.

#59Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:24 am

Haru Akagi
Haru climbed off the bed to head over to the sink, pausing as he started to undress. She blinked a couple of times, confused, did he really just say he'd let her stay the night and start stripping after she just said she was going to head off? She began to feel a little nervous wondering if perhaps she had been wrong about him. Maybe he was a crazy psychopath after all. Her golden eyes would flicker over his now bare torso as he explained he wanted to show off his tattoos. A wave of relief washing over her. So it was just that, he really should have said something first.

"I er... see." She blinked again, still a little flabergasted over the suddenness of the situation as she slowly turned around again and moved over to the sink. Turning on the tap to fill the sick to start washing the dishes as she had promised."So, what kind of meanings do they have then?" She'd ask, keeping the conversation flowing as she began to rapidly scrub away. She personally had no tattoos of her own to show off, only a plethora of small scars that littered her pale skin from her years of abuse.

#60Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:35 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what she asked, and he was happy to tell her. Renji finished his food as he would give Haru the plate and the cup before moving towards where he was sitting. He was also interested in hearing about Yuurei’s meaning for his tattoo as well since he had never spoken about it before.

“The cherry blossom represents the tree I used to train under throughout my life in the forest I lived in. It shows my growth in strength that I sought out to find out the person who abducted my parents. When the cherry blossoms it also means and represents the start of spring.” He said as he would turn his back on her to show her his back.

“Now my back has stars on them. My family is big on stars, and for some reason at an early age, I had a love for the stars and its why I enjoy stargazing. Then the nature under it depicts where I come from and how stars appear the most when nature its just nature around it and noting manmade like artificial lights.” He said to her as he looked at her.

He remembered seeing she was flustered, so he decided to ask her a question.

“Do you want me to put my shirt back on?” He asked her as she never responded to him when he told her she could stay here if she wanted to.

#61Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:05 am

Haru Akagi
The nekomata continued to listen to the light mage explain his body art while she cleaned the dishes. Occasionally she'd turn around to see what he was talking about, nodding to let him know she had heard him. When he got to the end of his explanations a thought lingered on her mind. It was the second time now he had mentioned his parents had gone missing when he was young. What was up with that? Someone abducted them? Was that the truth or had they simply abandoned him? Usually, it was the child, not the parents that got abducted. Yet he seemed fairly adamant that he was going to seek out this abductor, so he must have had some knowledge on the whole situation.

"Ah, it's alright, it's your home after all. Do whatever makes you comfortable." Haru replied with a smile as she finished cleaning the last dish and placed it on the drying rack. "Well, with that done, I must thank you again for your hospitality, the food was scrumptious. However, I must decline on your offer to stay the night, I, unfortunately, have other things I must attend to this evening." She apologised with a small smile, walking back towards the bed to grab the shoes that sat beside it.

#62Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:15 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her as it seemed like she was fine with him leaving his shirt on. It seemed like she was adamant about leaving, so he wouldn’t force anything on her. He was cool with that, and he was glad that he had spent some time with him. He honestly needed this and she helped him heal, which was a good thing for him.

“Well, that sucks but I can’t keep you here. You’re always welcome to stay with me if we’re ever around each other again.” He said as he looked at her as she walked over to her shoes to put them on.

Renji would get up on Yuurei’s bed as he would lay on it as it seemed like it wasn’t going to be occupied by this woman tonight.

“I see, so you did strike out Yuu. I mean it’s fair, you aren’t lucky with those who pique your interest.” He said as he looked at Haru.

“It was nice meeting you Haru, nice to see nekomatas roaming around Fiore.” He said to her as he would smile at her.

Yuurei would rub the back of his head a bit embarrassed and flustered what Renji had said to him.

“Eh, no pain no gain. I’m just glad she enjoyed the meal I made for her.” He said to his friend as he would look at her.

“I guess faith will bring us back together if it were meant to be. Still, I’m glad to have met you and get to know you. It was a good time.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

#63Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 3 Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:46 pm

Haru Akagi
It wasn't a lie, Haru did have a plans for the evening. She wanted to clear up with some locals before she headed off to the North, and the sooner she did those things the better. She had already made a deal to join an acquaintance of hers in the mountain region. As such she wasn't planning to stay in town for much longer, she may disembark as early as tomorrow if things went smoothly for her.

Slipping on her boots she'd stand, tapping them against the floor to ensure they were on tight, before turning to ruffle the fur on Renji's head a little.

"Ah yes. Perhaps if he had been adorable as you, he wouldn't have been so unlucky." She teased with a smirk. The feline woman strode towards the door, her boots clicking against the floor with each step, "Until the next time." She'd turn to bow the way her mother had shown her before reaching for the handle to step outside, sending Yuurei a small wink before finally taking her leave.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum