Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:48 pm

Yuurei

Renji was close to Haru now, and then he felt himself being picked up, which startled him at first, but when he noticed what was happening, he would settle down as he was now on her lap. He would relax as she was massaging his cheeks and her would purr from the feeling. He heard what she said to Yuurei but kept quiet as he was enjoying himself right now.

Yuurei would hear her comments and it seemed like she was the girl that he had saved in the cage match. He had a smile on his face because it started to make sense why she was there, and why she was forced to fight. It frustrated him now to remember that day, but not remember her.

“So, you’re the person I saved. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you, but to be honest, you look really so battered back then, and I blacked out, so I couldn’t really remember much, but that I had a lot of blood on my hands, and then I went off to rescue everyone.” He laughed a bit as he was embarrassed to not have recognized her.

“Ah that makes me happy, that you’re alive and well. You seem to have some talent in fighting, but you could use a bit more training.” He would say to Haru as he would lean back a bit as he saw Renji on her lap.

“That’s a rare scene, Renji doesn’t like many people, or allow many people to touch him. I think you’re the second person to ever do such a thing to him. Of course, I’m the first person.” He said as he laughed a bit as he figured he could start cooking everything.

#27Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:18 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru stared down at the ginger kitty on her lap while he purred away, clearly content. He didn't like people usually? She couldn't blame him for that, she too often struggled with people and disliked being touched on most occasions. However, the demi-human was delighted to know that Renji seemed as comfortable with her as she was with him.

"Well, he's quickly becoming my favourite furry friend." She giggled, continuing to pet his soft fur as her golden orbs turned to the light mage, "And, from what I recall of your fighting style or lack thereof, it was simply going into a rage and knocking out your opponent before they had a chance to react." she teased, her pride hurt a little at his comment about requiring more training, considering she'd spent her entire life doing just that. However, he wasn't entirely wrong, she was far from the best. Even if she wanted to be better, she was better at taking a hit over dealing them.

"I'm afraid I do not possess the strength necessary for such methods." She shrugged, it was what made it difficult to return back to her hometown. Strength was everything in the fight scene there, it didn't matter how quick she was, or how many punches she could take, she could never knock out her opponents before they'd land a deciding blow on her.

#28Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard that because he was sure Renji was happy to hear that. She spoke about his fighting style, and he would laugh a bit as he rubbed the back of his head. He couldn’t help what happened to him when he got really angry. It was something he had to work on, and it was something he hoped to do after he dealt with his revenge. Still, it seemed like she didn’t have the strength to be able to fight as he did. He thought about it for a few seconds, and he would turn around and start turning on the stove to cook.

The light mage would start with the fishes first as they took longer to cook than the potatoes. He watched carefully why they were being cooked.

“So you lack strength, I mean I can train you in power if you need that, but you could also tire your opponent out when you fight. It isn’t but do you have magic perhaps? If not, then that’s fine. Then that means you need some good weapons to use.” He said thinking about this and at the same time cooking.

“As for my lack of fighting style. I do have one, but when I get that angry its just break their bones and make sure they regret doing these stupid things I got to stop them from doing.” He said to her as he chuckled a bit.

Yuurei would flip the three fishes as they were being cooked just right. He started frying the potatoes now that he knew things were almost done. The food was sizzling and the aroma started to fill the apartment they were in.

#29Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:47 pm

Haru Akagi
"Unfortunately I am not trained in the ways of magic, and weaponry is a bit of a luxury item considering my current circumstances." She sighed, leaning back on one arm while continuing to rub Renji gently with the other. She had seen the price tags on just the most basic of daggers, they were something she could perhaps learn to wield but she did not have the jewels to spare right now. Then once she had them, learning to use them was another matter entirely. If she knew of a master to train her perhaps, but alas she did not.

"Enough about me and my woes though. Tell me about yourself. You said you were from a guild to the south, correct?" She asked, abruptly changing the topic, "What's it like down there? I've personally never been, but I have heard lovely tales of the beauty of the coastline from drunken travellers." She tilted her head, eager to hear if the rumours were true.

#30Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would nod as he continued taking care of the food that was being cooked right before his eyes. He was making sure that they were almost done as he would hear her speak. It seemed like she couldn’t use magic, which was fine because he knew a dwarf who was strong without magic as well, but she was right weapons were freaking expensive out there, and it hurt to get your hands on one. It took him a while to get one, and hell he had this the entire time.

Still, she didn’t want to talk about herself anymore and wanted to know Yuurei a bit more. It seemed like more than anything she wanted to know how it was down in south Fiore.

“Well it’s beautiful down there and the guild I’m from is Blue Pegasus. I want to say there are a lot of beautiful people in that guild, but that is the entire guild’s motto. Let me see about myself. I grew up with both parents missing, possibly dead.” He paused for a second as he was getting plates out and a drainer for the fries and fish.

“I grew up with my kind disliking me and treating me like shit because I’m half-human and half-elf. So, I was constantly bullied, I think I would have been a monster if it weren’t for my best friend and her family taking me in and having her protect me my entire childhood. It’s why I thrive to get stronger, so I can be the one doing the protecting now.” He said as he would shake the fries around to get the oil off of it.

“It’s why I don’t like bullies and more than likely why I snapped the day you saw me for the first time. I’ve always been quick to anger, which I need to work on. I don’t know is there anything else you want to know about me?” He said as he was putting the food on separate plates.

Renji was just enjoying the smell and rubs and scratches he was getting from Haru that nothing mattered right now.

#31Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:59 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru nodded, it was a guild name she'd heard in passing, something about one of the wizard saints being the guild leader or along those lines. As he mentioned them being about beauty, that rang some bells. Yes her mother had learnt of them through some of her connections within her courtesan circle.

She supposed he did fit the pretty boy vibe of the guild. The demi-human snickered a little to herself but continued to listen. While she would never admit to it, her mother had technically taught her how to be a perfect hostess, it was part of the reason she was so well-spoken. As he mentioned his childhood she listened intently, a soft sad smile as he spoke of his parents and the bullying. He had been through difficult times himself.

"Well, at least you're not alone in being abused by your peers as a child, you have me now too." She smirked with a sly wink, finding it easier to joke about her problems than properly discuss them, despite the serious nature of the conversation. It seemed he had been fortunate enough to have a close friend though, she wondered what that was like. The closest she had was her mother, but that was rather different to having friends one's own age.

"As for more questions..." She hummed, stroking Renji a little slower as she pondered for a moment, "How did you get yourself such a cute little companion?" She asked moving to nuzzle her face into his fur.

#32Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:29 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words follow by her actions and he would smile at her as he welcomed it. The question she asked made him laugh a bit as Renji’s eyes widen when he felt her face on him. He was red and flustered but stood where he was at.

Yuurei was almost done preparing the food for them and he would answer her question without a problem.

“Yeah, it’s why I did what I did back then. In what ways do I have you?” He asked being oblivious to how she meant it.

He would move a plate for Renji, and when he felt she no longer had her face on his fur, he would move to his plate as he could smell how good it was. He would hand her plate with utensils as well so he could eat properly.

“I met him because he and his friend were being chased by some weirdos. My friend and I took care of the group, and from that day on Renji kind of stood with me. I thought it was going to be temporary, but that doesn’t seem like the case.” He said as he got Renji milk.

He was thinking about getting her milk because she was part cat, but he didn’t want that smacking him in the face. He poured himself some water and looked over to her.

“Do you want water or milk?” He asked her as he grabbed his plate of food to eat a bit of it.

#33Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:44 pm

Haru Akagi
Releasing Renji from her gasp as the food was plated up, she felt her stomach rumble in anticipation s the smell hit her nostrils. It truly had been far too long since she'd had a meal like this and she hadn't even had to prepare it herself, making it all the better. His story of how he met Renji was strikingly similar to how she had met him. He clearly had a good, pure heart, wishing to protect the innocent.

"Water will do." She answered, holding back the urge to laugh in his face and the thought of him serving her milk. Wasn't he part of that host club of a guild? Who served milk to a guest? Honestly, she could have gone for some alcohol, but beggars couldn't be choosers.

"As for what way you have me, what way would you like?" She winked, clearly suggesting something of the perverse variety as she took her cutlery, and began to dig into the meal. She wanted to test just how innocent this half-elf was considering he hadn't understood her to begin with, there didn't seem to be any harm in continuing to tease him a little.

#34Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:40 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her as it seemed like she was holding back. He wasn’t sure what was wrong with her, but he would put his plate down to get her a cup of water and handed it to her. After that, he would hold onto his plate again, and when it was in his hand, she had answered him, which made him blush and turn red. He couldn’t believe she said something like that to him and winked after. He was from Blue Pegasus, so he figured he would see how far this would go. His heart waiting for an answer from another, but a woman on his bed right now.

“Well, you’re on my bed already, I guess after you eat, putting you on your back would be exciting, and pleasuring you would be what I’m honored to do.” He said to her as he swallowed his saliva and couldn’t believe he said that.

He quickly stuffed his mouth with the food he had made, and he could only moan from how good it was. They had just met, she was pretty now that he was thinking about it, and her clothing now that he thought about it was revealing in so many ways. He kept looking at her, but that would end up bad. Renji would just eat his food as he watched the two of them flirt. In his eyes, this was good because Kailani was hurting him by not answering him with a yes or no.

#35Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:08 pm

Haru Akagi
She'd chuckle a little at how easily his cheeks flushed. He certainly was adorable, his words caught her off-guard a bit, she had been expecting him to sound more flustered. Perhaps he was more experienced than she had assumed. Either that or he was bluffing. She couldn't quite tell. There was one way to definitively find out of course, but she wasn't sure if she should push it that far just yet. Besides, she wanted to finish her delicious meal first, after all, she wasn't sure when she'd get her next one. So rather than use her body language, she'd hold off and instead go for a slightly more subtle approach.

"Oh my, so eager to please aren't you?" She scoffed, continuing to eat her meal, without batting an eye, "While I will admit you are definitely my type, I don't know if you'd be able to handle me." She smirked, looking a little proud of herself, "After all, I am an alley-cat. They are known for yowling all night long."

#36Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei kept eating his food while they seem to be flirting with each other. His meal was so good but talking to Haru like this made him feel different. He wasn’t too sure what it was, but it made his heartbeat fast and the rush that he got from what she said made him enjoy this time and his food even more. Still, he blushed a bit more because of what she said. He didn’t think she was into him, physically, but saying that made him eager to find out what was going to happen next.

He did almost choke on his food while thinking about what to say as he swallowed a bit of it without chewing. The light mage rushed water down his mouth and sighed with relief as he looked over to Haru. He could see the smirk on her face, and he didn’t want to lose, so he decided to do something drastic.

“You don’t think I can handle you? If you’re known for yowling all night long, then I would make sure to please you until you couldn’t get enough of me.” He said this as he would use his free hand to zip down his jacket revealing a bit of his bare chest.

She would see the muscles that he worked throughout the two years of training within Fiore to prepare for the arrival of his revenge. Yuurei licked his lips as he continued to chow down his food making sure to pay attention to his meal before choking on it again.

#37Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:04 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru would chuckle at his antics, he really was trying hard now, wasn't he? She'd continue to eat, nearly finished her meal now despite the incessant chatter between the two. She had always been a quick eater, her mother had always reprimanded her for it, saying she should be more dainty and feminine. Yet it just wasn't really her style. With her meal now devoured stand up, moving across the room to place her dishes in the sink.

"I have to admire your confidence, but even with a body like that how can I be certain you even know how to please a woman?" She queried with a coy grin, she considered washing up for him but figured that could wait until after she'd had her fun. "Do you have any proof to back up those claims of yours?" She asked with a purr, sashaying back to the bed, accentuating her hips with each stride until she climbed back on top of the covers.

#38Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had watched her finish her meal, and it seemed like she didn’t say anything about his food, so he wasn’t sure if it was bad or good. Still, he watched her way to the sink as she would put her plate. He would hear her words and she had caught him red-handed. The light mage had never done anything with a woman before. He could only read about these things and learn through others what it meant to be with a woman. The light mage had eyes for one person and when rejection hits then what else was he going to do.

“You got me there. I’m busted, I’ve never pleased a woman before. I have read about it, heard that every woman’s different and each has their own quirks that a man would need to attend to. So, I think even if I had the skills, it would still be different to please you. Still, I believe I have the appetite, the stamina, and attractiveness towards you to be able to go the distance with you.” He said this to her as he would finish up his meal and put his plate into the sink.

He would drink up his water too as he licked his lips and watch her lay on his back bed.

Renji, on the other hand, ignored the two of them and continued eating his meal. He planned on hiding under the bed if they decided to take this even further than just words.

#39Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:08 pm

Haru Akagi
The silver maned feline was caught off guard for a moment, she hadn't expected him to be so forthright with his words. She had to agree, the young man certainly didn't seem to be lacking in the physique department. Still, that alone generally wasn't enough to 'last', especially if he lacked experience. However, she didn't feel like breaking the bad news to him on that front. Her golden eyes fell momentarily onto the ginger exceed that had been remaining quiet during this whole flirtationship before flickering back to the young man.

"Well, I suppose that is not completely wrong. It takes time to learn what a partner likes and dislikes."
She nodded in agreement, she considered opening up about her history as he had been honest with her about his, but instead kept it to herself, worried it would completely crush the mood. Instead, she thought to ask him something that was confusing her a little.

"While I don't doubt you're lying to me, I am struggling to fathom why someone of your," Her tone turned more serious as she gestured to all of him, "stature has remained celibate. Especially since you're talking like you don't seem to be against your first time being with me, someone you just met." Normally she wouldn't be one to pry, but her curiosity was eating away at her. The circumstances were a little odd.

If he simply wasn't really interested in sexual relations at all, that would be one thing.  However, she had a feeling that wasn't the case, his body language alone was enough to tell the feline that he was interested in her and if given the okay he would probably pounce on the chance. So why hadn't he already done so with anyone else? She certainly wasn't special and she doubted he hadn't met anyone interested in him, not with a physique that fine and a face that handsome.

#40Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:41 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei had a smile on his face when he heard her words. It was an interesting question, and he could understand her curiosity in all of it. The light mage would walk over to her as he sat down on the bed before laying next to her.

“Funny story, I had feelings for another, and when it came down to it the feelings weren’t reciprocated. I only held back for them, but it’s something I’ve wanted for quite a while. It’s weird being surrounded by a lot of females in Blue Pegasus and holding your urges to say or do anything.” He paused for a second as he looked at her.

“Still, yes we officially just met, but we have met before just not directly.” He chuckled a bit because he was not wrong, but he wasn’t right either.

Yuurei also didn’t tell her the entire truth about the woman who shut him down. It wasn’t like Kailani would change her mind anyway, so curing and occupying his feelings was a great thing for him to do.

#41Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:24 pm

Haru Akagi
Haru nodded, so that was it, he had been smitten for someone who didn't return his feelings. That made sense if he had been holding out hope for them all this time. Well, it was their loss, he seemed like a caring person, the type that would take proper care of their lover. The feline couldn't imagine what he had to be lacking for them to pass on him, perhaps they were just not interested in men, the only explanation.

"I suppose yes, technically, not the first time we've seen one another, but to be fair, you didn't even remember me so..." Haru shrugged, smirking for a moment before pulling a sad face, "Poor me, you'd probably forget me after our first night together too." She placed the back of her hand on her forehead, before falling backwards on the bed in an over the top dramatic manner, "Woe is me, so easily tossed aside and forgotten." she cried, continuing to act all pathetic and melodramatic.

#42Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would chuckle a bit because he would have remembered her if the circumstances were different. He would see her face as it changed into that of someone who was sad. The light mage would watch her fall back on the bed as well as she started crying about him forgetting her. He thought about it and he wouldn’t forget, and it was not in him to do something like that. Instead, he found himself moving on top of her. His hands were on his bed, so there was a little bit of space between them as he looked into her eyes.

“One, I didn’t remember you were because I was angry with what that werewolf was doing to you, so I blacked out. Two, I wouldn’t forget you after our first night even if we didn’t do anything. Three, you aren’t easily tossed aside and forgotten because I wouldn’t have rescued you and I wouldn’t have truly remembered you if you didn’t jog my memory.” He said as he looked into her eyes and then looked at her lips.

It wouldn’t take long for him to move back to her eyes as he waited for her to say something to him.

#43Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:11 am

Haru Akagi
The bed shifted as the weight of his hands pressed down beside her. Her heart raced a little, she hadn't anticipated that he'd be quite this forward, not that it was necessarily a bad thing, just a little unexpected. She'd have to stop pouting to chuckle a little, he was certainly adorable. She raised a hand gently brushing back his snow-coloured hair.

"I'm glad I won't be so easily forgotten now." She purred with a gentle smile, as much as she would love to indulge herself right now, she didn't feel it fitting after hearing how he'd only recently had his heart broken. Perhaps this little game of hers had gone a little far, Instead of continuing to tease him, she figured it best to be more direct, as was her usual way with things.

"I think we should stop here, don't you think? As much as I'd love to enjoy you and be enjoyed by you, I don't think it's wise to be too rash. Using me or someone else to help forget the pain will only get you so far. I'm not saying you should steel your heart, as I have done, but that you should ensure you've repaired it properly before jumping into things. Otherwise, you'll only end up with regrets." She leaned up, planting a kiss on his cheek, before plopping back down on the bed, "After all, I'm just some stray you've picked up. One that has no intention of ever being owned by anyone ever again. I rather enjoy my freedom."

#44Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:43 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was on top of her as he looked at her face. He watched her put her hand on his face as he would move on her as she rubbed his face. His eyes closed for a bit as he heard the first thing, she said to him. His eyes opened to see a smile on her face and she would note of them stopping with what they were doing until he had felt better about himself. He smiled at her because it was true it had been recent but being away was something was how he was healing. Still, he felt her kiss his cheek and chuckled with the last thing she said to him.

“If you wish upon stopping then I will. Maybe next time then when you see I haven’t forgotten you nor tossed you aside.” He said as he moved into her.

He kissed pressed his lips against her cheek and smiled at her.

“A stray? I don’t think you are; you were someone that was destined to find me. We bumped into each other twice, I don’t think that’s a mere coincidence. I will never try to own you, maybe in the future I would like you to be with me, but not own you, so no worries about that, and I’m glad you’re enjoying your freedom. Still, what do you want to do now since we riled each other up for nothing?” He asked her instead of suggesting what they should do.

#45Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:06 pm

Haru Akagi
The neko shook her head a little, still smiling, he clearly didn't fully comprehend the meaning behind her choice of words. She didn't plan to ever be tied down to one person, but that didn't mean she hated the idea of multiple partners. Monogamy just didn't really suit her promiscuous lifestyle was all. However, his fate based theory made her chuckle a little. Not a coincidence? She had been searching for him for a year at this point. Not that she was about to admit that.

"Yes, next time, hopefully by then your feelings will be a little more sorted." She grinned, honestly looking forward to their next meeting now. She truly had been seriously considering sleeping with him up until she realised he might be simply trying to push his feelings aside rather than properly sorting them out. It wasn't a healthy method of dealing with things. "As for what we can do..." She tilted her head, moving her hand she'd gently shift it between their bodies, pressing on his chest to urge him to move away lest she were to give in to her selfish desires.

"There's still very little we know about one another really. What else do you enjoy doing other than flirting with strangers and beating up bad guys?" She'd ask as she attempted to make space between them.

#46Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would stay where he was as he heard her words. He smiled at her because he had sorted his feelings already, but it was just the process of the rejection that was giving him the problems.

“I already know that the answer will never change, and I accepted that. Of course, I was hurt by it, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t pushed to move onward. It’s why I separated from that person and figured time and others would be my way of healing and letting it truly go.” He said to Haruo as he felt her body press against him.

He would embrace it as he could only be excited from how she felt against him. She wanted to get to know more about him, and he could only give her a smirk about it.

“I died one time, I became something called a Nephilim. I think they are some types of angels, but I just started studying about them. I enjoy being around nature, so populated areas aren’t really my scene, but I’ve been around that lately. Hm… I love looking up at the sky at night and seeing all the pretty stars that are there.” He paused because he didn’t remember the last time he told someone this.

“As you can see I enjoy cooking and I’m someone who likes to talk a lot. What about you? Tell me more about yourself?” He said to her as he stood staring into her eyes.

Yuurei brushed off the dying because of everything else that proceeded afterward and that was another thing he would have to deal with.

#47Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:20 pm

Haru Akagi
"There are healthier ways to heal a wounded heart than indulging in carnal desires. Giving yourself space is wise, but also simply talking about your feelings and venting to someone can also be rather effective." The dying part of his explanation intrigued her but figured that would be a topic to discuss should they ever meet again. It would be wiser to focus on one issue at a time. His likes and hobbies were simple enough, although she couldn't really relate to them much. She'd squirm a little underneath him. It seemed her attempt to push him away went unnoticed, either that or he was choosing to ignore it. It was a little concerning how little she hated being trapped beneath him like this.

"I'm happy to um cuddle and stuff, but, could we perhaps move to a more comfortable position?" She'd ask, a simple enough request. The knowledge of knowing how easily anyone could overpower her while pinned beneath them in such a position, made her feel a little anxious. It was the reason she tended to avoid these kinds of situations altogether. Yet here she was, letting herself be pinned beneath him like a fool all because he seemed like a 'good' guy. Idiot Haru. There was of course a way out as long as he allowed it. "I'll tell you all about me if once I'm no longer trapped beneath you. Deal?"

#48Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:30 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words, and he thought about her words and decided that he would listen to her and go through that method. Still, would she be the one to listen to him and actually be there for him after it was all said and done? He wasn’t sure, but he figured he would tell her anyway. The light mage would hear her suggesting they cuddle instead, and he would blink a few times as he figured she wanted him to move.

“Ah yes, sorry about that.” He said this as he would get off of her as he was on top of her.

He would lay on the side of the bed he was used to sleeping on as he kicked off his shoes and laid on his back.

“So do you really want to hear me vent, or would you like to tell me about yourself now. You don’t have to cuddle with me if it makes you comfortable just sitting down.” He said to her as he wanted her to feel comfortable around him.

He wondered what kind of things the girl he rescued a year ago liked. What did she do to survive the last year, it seemed like she was more experienced than him and he kind of wanted to know what kind of things she had to do and deal with growing up in Hosenka. He thought about it and it made him a bit upset, and it was sad that she had to suffer her whole life because of her father.

#49Haru Akagi 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:59 pm

Haru Akagi
As she felt him shift off of her, Haru could finally breathe again. She hadn't even realised she'd been holding her breath, in all her nervousness. Following his lead, she moved to remove her own boots placing them next to his before climbing onto the bed next to him. Wrapping an arm around him in a gentle embrace she'd snuggle into his form. He was so warm. Now that she felt in control again, her body visibly relaxed.

"Well, we can do both. I'll tell a little bit about myself and in return, you let some of those emotions out, alright?" She smiled up at him her head now nestled into his chest. "I'll start us off. I enjoy dancing, it's my only hobby, I believe." She thought for a moment, unable to come up with anything else, "Although I haven't had an opportunity to dance in a long time," she confessed, it was something she really did enjoy though. Music and dance had been her way to escape thinking about the pain while growing up, "it's difficult to find a good musician who would be willing to play without payment." she sighed, being penniless definitely made things difficult for her in many ways.

#50Yuurei 

Fancy Meeting Yuu Here [Social | Haru & Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:13 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would soon feel her body press against his but from the side. He would look at her and hear her words as he felt the warmth from her body. This was different, and he enjoyed it quite a lot, still, he listened to her as she told him that she enjoyed dancing. His eyes widen when he heard that hadn’t danced in a long time, which surprised him. They would have to change that of course. After she said that he would nod as he understood, and knew what he wanted to say next.

“I do enjoy dancing. I don’t think it’s something I’m crazy about, but I do know how to dance. So next time we see each other, I will take you out to go dancing, and I will cook you whatever your heart desires.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

“I guess it’s my turn then, but after is there anything else you would like to tell me about yourself?” He said to her as she didn’t have to answer right away because he figured he would vent to her.

He would sigh as he tried to calm himself before saying everything he was going to say. He didn’t want to lose control of his emotions when he spoke about this.

“So the person I confessed my feelings to was my best friend. Her parents took me in when I was a child, and I lived with them since. She always protected me from being bullied growing up because I’m half-elf and half-human. I always just thought of her as my best friend and my protector even after we were older. When we left the forest it didn’t change much either, but when I traveled alone for two years I started missing her, and that was when I started having these weird feelings for them. When I came back I expressed my feelings towards them.” He paused a bit his heart rushing, his eyes filling up with water.

“They couldn’t give me an answer back, I gave them time, but then they had no choice, but to watch me die, and when I was revived, and everything was settled I needed an answer from her. It seemed like her feeling weren’t mutual for me, and from there I had to take some time away from her, move on as I figured it was the only way to get over that fact. Of course, I don’t want to lose her because she is my best friend, but I need time to be with others, be away so those feelings can slowly fade away.” He spoke a lot, but the water from his eyes would overflow as they would fall to the side of his face.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum