Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

#76Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:45 am

Kaito

He really had thought that this place seemed a bit off but he couldn't put his finger on it as he needed to be careful not to do anything that will not him an unwelcomed guest like the place seems to think Yuurei is ands he needs to think hard on if he thinks it is really a good idea or if this is really just gonna be the end of it all or if this is really gonna be just another issue. "Do you think you would have also locked your daughter away if she was turned to a "monster?"."

He looks at Yuurei cause he wondered what the man will answer with as he doesn't think so but the killing comments has him wondering if there was a reason for it all that could be explained by something else he just isn't seeing or if Yuurei might be a bit more unhinged then he had first thought that he would be as he knows the man but does he really know the man?

#77Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:09 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what Kaito had asked him. He would think about it, but he had the answer already. He would never have done that to his daughter.

“No, I wouldn’t have locked my daughter away if she turned into what they call a monster. If that were the case, then I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror. I would just do my best to give her the best environment where she would be able to thrive by being herself.” He said to Kaito as he wondered how things would go if he ever did have a daughter.

He would continue flipping through the pages of the file he was looking at and he would yawn for a bit before slapping his lips together.

“In a sense I’ve become a monster myself. I grow wings, change the color of my eyes and put fear into the heart of people. It’s just what you do with your curse, or power is all.” He said to Kaito.

#78Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:44 am

Kaito

"Yeah I feel the same even though I am ever going to have a family like Emil does through I guess his is falling apart so I guess that I can't be envious of what he had, though some times I do think about settling down with someone and maybe start a family. But I know that isn't possible and I am also a monster in my own right having the powers of a dragon and that of what is closer to a demi-god." He sighs a bit but he doesn't think he has ever met a woman besides maybe Kailani that he might have settled down with or would have settled down with him.

Revy heard the words he had just said and she wonders if that is how he really feels or if it is him just trying to relate himself to Yuurei to make the conversion less awkward cause he usually avoids it when she tries to grill him on behaving better and making himself stop walking around with a mask on and to be more open but she guesses it might just be that he wants to be honest with Yuurei about it all though she thinks it is good that maybe he should find his love for himself before he goes out trying to court woman but she doubts after the flop with the last woman that Kaito would really be feeling very confident about it even if she tried to talk him into it.

#79Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:53 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would listen to his words, and he would feel bad for him. It was one of the reasons why he wanted to help him. Still, it would seem like he wasn’t sure when he would be able to do that. It was all up to Kaito to let him help.

“I’m sure one day you will be able to start your own family. We just got to keep searching.” He said to Kaito with a confident look on his face.

He knew the day would come when Kaito would be free of his curse. Still, knowing this man’s luck he would go from one curse to something else. He hoped that wasn’t the case as he was coming to an end of the files, he would hope to find what he was looking for.

Renji would look at the two having a nice conversation as he would look through everything and something would fall to the ground. He would pick it up and he would check to see what it was.

#80Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:07 am

Kaito

Kaito wanting to be just a smart ass about it cause he needed to change to subject as this was just too real and he doesn’t want to have trouble. "yeah maybe some day a woman will fall out of the sky and land in my arms." he laughs as he gets back to looking once more cause there was very little that he knows about how to deal with woman so he needs to just stay out of it as there was no plans by him for those kind of things any ways and that is a pain in the ass to think about.

Revy now knows that she needs to relax on it cause she knows it was him being honest about his want to settle down at some point but she guesses maybe in due time he will be able to trust again but for now it is not the time to push for him to do or be anything he really isn’t.

#81Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and he would smile at him. He would hope that he would find happiness. He was hoping that Kaito and Kailani would be good together, but it would seem like they both had not heard about her in quite some time. It made him worry about her, but he kept searching for the paper they were looking for right now.

While he was doing this, he would take another file as this one didn’t have what he was looking for. Renji would check the paper that fell on the ground, but it wasn’t what he was looking for. He would sigh with disappointment because he thought it would be what they were looking for.

Still, the one thing they could say about this room was that they had a lot of things to look through.

“I hope one day you do find someone Kaito.” He said to him with a smile on his face.

#82Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:29 pm

Kaito

"Having someone is over rated I am better off alone I travel around far to much and I stay gone far too long where ever I go, having someone waiting means I am disappointing someone that cares about me." He sighs and he puts his forehead down on the desk in front of himself and he has no idea what he is even saying anymore. Was it the truth of his situation? Was it his deep distrust of people? or was it his unwillingness to open his heart to someone to let them in? He had no answers only questions that just felt bitter on his tongue as he speaks them as if he is drinking poison from the bottle so that it may take his life from the body to only leave a lifeless husk in it's place.

Revy opens a book and she walks over to Kaito she had found a page tucked away in the book and he looks at it and he laughs softly, seems all he had to do was fully just give up on any happiness and the page decided to come to him which he guess made sense as giving up often just shows different results from trying your hardest to try and force yourself to another goal.

#83Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would shake his head when he heard those words. It sounded horrible, but he understood what he meant. Still, it just meant that he needed to find someone who could stand by his side and travel with him. He would keep moving through the papers that were in front of him as he was thinking about what to say.

“I get what you’re saying. I understand it completely, but if that is how you feel, then you need to find someone who would travel with you and enjoy exactly that with you.” He said to Kaito as he kept working on what was in front of him.

Renji heard them talking and he would shake his head as it seemed like things were getting weird between the two of them. He would shake his head as he would continue looking through the papers that he had. It would seem like Revy had found something, but he wouldn’t ask her what it was. Instead, he would work hard to catch up to her.

#84Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:26 pm

Kaito

"No that just makes another person I have to look out for on my travels and putting someone you care about like that in trouble is a bad idea anyways." He knows that logic must make sense to what Yuurei had said and that he wasn't crazy for saying it and he knows that he needs to keep his eyes peeled for anymore pages so he can make sure that it makes it to Yuurei so they can move on and so he doesn't leave empty handed in the end of this all not a waste for Yuurei as Kaito had gotten lucky and Revy found one once he had fully given up on having any happiness come his way which he wasn't sure if that was the right way to think about it and this was not going very well for them he thinks.

Revy looks to Renji and she hopes her finding one didn't make him feel bad and she hopes that he will help Yuurei by finding on for him and them being able to move on and be crazy quick.

#85Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:37 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would just shake his head when he heard his words. This guy truly enjoyed making himself miserable. He would rub the back of his head because he would hope that the person he found would thrive to make themselves stronger, so they didn’t put that type of burden on Kaito. Still, he wasn’t going to bother him with that subject anymore as he would continue to search through things around them.

“So, Kaito I know you’re not joining Paradise Dawn, but does that mean you won’t come to help us if we ever need it?” He asked him as he knew the answer to that already.

Kaito had helped him many times within the North, and it was great to have him by his side.

Renji would put the papers down and he would move on to the next one. He would catch Revy looking at him and he would smile at her as he would continue his work after.

#86Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:03 pm

Kaito

He looked at the light mage and he blinks. "Hmmm that is a good question I am glad you asked. I feel you and Brone are fully able to handle anything that might threaten the north. I don't think you really need me to help you if we are gonna be honest. I am not a Z rank anyways if a threat is to appear that you can handle and plus you have my brother if you need someone that is willing to throw down. I am not saying no I just don't see the need for me." He rubs the back of his head with his hand as he is not sure what the aim of the man is but he knows that he needs to pick his words carefully and that is not a easy task with him as he is honest and he will try not to sugar coat things unless he really has too do that.

Revy smiled back at him and then moved to keep looking so that she wasn't just slacking off Kaito who is still not looking around anymore at that moment though she wants to yell at him to get to work she knows that he is tired as well as she knows he hasn't really been sleeping lately and she wonders if maybe he foresaw his own death or something some where as he has an uncanny timing saying that something was gonna go wrong just before it did.

#87Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear him, and he understood what he had said, but that was not the answer he was looking for. He would go to Kaito and help him if he needed it. He figured he would do the same thing for him. He would shake his head when he heard that answer. He did understand that the guild was good enough to fight those who had approached them.

“Eh, I know can handle things on our own, but what if there are so many people fighting against us that we needed you? You kind of said you wouldn’t come to help us if we need your help.” He rubbed his head as he kept looking at the files in front of him.

Renji kept working when he saw that Revy was okay with him. He noticed that Kaito had stopped looking around and it would seem like she had found the lost page for him. That was good for them and he was happy for her.

#88Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:33 pm

Kaito

"Wait when did I say that?" He looked at the man confused as he didn't recall saying he wouldn't come to their aid if they ended up needing him as it is something he would do, maybe he had misspoke at sometime that made him think that or had he said it as a jest and Yuurei thought it was serious Kaito was kind of at a loss to when he had down this and it was bugging him cause he didn't remember it.

Revy looked at them as she also didn't remember Kaito saying it maybe she wasn't with him at the time or maybe he was out of her hearing range or maybe her and Kaito got hurt at some point and they both lost their memories of it and now they will have to go on a grand adventure to get back the memories they lost and the extra treasure and rewards along the way. She looks at Renji and she guessed she should ask. "Did Kaito say that ?"

#89Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:12 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him when he heard Kaito question him. He didn’t say he wouldn’t come to help him, but he never said he would. When he asked the question, he hadn’t given him a real answer but said they didn’t need him, so it was implied that he wouldn’t come to help them out if they needed him.

“You didn’t say you would come to help. I asked you a specific question, and you went on and said we didn’t need your help and everything else. In the end, you didn’t say you would come to help, so therefore, by default your answer was telling me that you wouldn’t come to help us out.” He said to Kaito with a smirk on his face.

Renji would look at Revy when she asked him if Kaito had said that.

“It’s not that he said that. It’s that he didn’t tell Yuurei he would come to help him if he needed it. He was more so trying to tell Yuurei that he didn’t need his help, and it is how Yuurei perceived it. It’s best to be direct with Yuurei than explain things.” He said to Revy.

#90Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Kaito

Kaito sighs as he is tired of the games he keeps being the idiot in them anyways he answered honestly and his words were twisted to say something he hadn't said. He just gets up and he walks out of the room shutting the door and he its and slides down the banister to the bottom floor landing on his feet and walks through a bunch of random rooms not even looking up then he heads down to the basement of the place and he starts looking. He was just going to take some space away from Yuurei at the moment cause that comment hurt Kaito and made him feel that the light mage distrusted him to show up to help him if they needed him but they already had strong mages like Yuurei, his brother and then the adventurer Brone who could probably fell most things with his might axes.

Revy looks at Yuurei and she sighs. "Just give him time, even after all this time he still doesn't see his own worth." She goes back to looking as she knows Kaito will be fine on his own for the time being and that her looking for him and getting in his space right now wasn't needed.

#91Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:14 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over at Kaito and it would seem like he was not happy with what he had said. He rubbed the side of his head because he didn’t think that would bother him. Still, it was the truth, he didn’t say he would come to aide him if he needed him. He had asked for a reason, which made him confused when he didn’t get the answer. It seemed like Kaito would walk out of the room and close the door. He was about to go after him, but then Revy spoke up to him. He would sigh with disappointment, and he would smile at her.

“Okay, I mean I know he would come to help me if I ever needed him. He’s here right now, I just wanted to hear him say it.” He said this as he would sit on the ground.

Renji would smile at her as he was glad, and she spoke up. They were looking around and hopefully they would find the lost page for Yuurei.

#92Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:36 pm

Kaito

Revy keeps doing her best as it is really all she can do as she was not sure really what was going on today them all it just seemed like they were bashing heads on everything people saying they would kill the other, misunderstanding each other and not being able to see past things that seem like it shouldn't matter at this moment as they were friends and that they were more acting like enemies then they were really acting like friends. She hopes that Kaito doesn't do anything brash like disappear on them or it will be her having to carry on the quest with Yuurei from this moment on and she doesn't want to be a burden but she also doesn't want to have to keep playing the middle man between two adult men.

Revy is glad they heeded her warning as it is hard to tell if Kaito would misuse his power if he was emotionally unstable and someone tried to do anything, Kaito is even scared of his own powers and she knows that, she hopes that the fear that lingers and binds his heart might be cleared one day.

#93Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:14 am

Yuurei

Yuurei wondered what Kaito was doing right now. He must be walking around the entire mansion aimlessly. He hoped he was alright, but right now he had to find this lost page. He was cool with taking a while. He had a lot to do in the east. Still, he didn’t want to make Kaito stay in a place he didn’t want to be in. The Nephilim would keep looking around through the papers that he hadn’t looked through yet. He had placed the things he looked for in a certain area. They were piled up with each other, so he knew what not to touch. He moved over to another spot, and he would start reading over it.

Renji was just looking through everything that he could right now. He would look over to Revy and have a smile on his face.

“I’m glad you stood behind to help us look for the page.” He said as he would go back to work.

#94Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:57 am

Kaito

Revy looks at Renji and she smiles. "Well for the moment I am not really of any use to Kaito so I figure I could help you guys." she gets back to her searching and looking for things that could be of use and she hopes that she can actually help with this though she might have used up her luck when she ended up finding the first one of today cause this was not really a bad break it was time Kaito probably needed to take as he just keeps going and he has not really taken time to himself he is always dashing around doing quests or doing what she wants and seeing what she wants that he seems to just float along then a hard turn hits him and he. Has to keep going cause it is all he knows how to do is go and hit barriers on his path that he just ends up walking around cause he doesn’t have the force of will to go through the barriers so it is just easier to go around them.

#95Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Revy’s words and he would smile at her. He was glad that she wanted to help them out. He was fine with that and felt the more the merrier.

“Thank you for helping us out. I actually enjoy that from you.” He said as he stopped what he was doing to look at her and tell her those words.

Once that had happened, he would look down at what he was looking through to see if there was anything that might be useful for them. He was hoping to find a lost page around here, and he was hoping that he could find it quickly.

Renji would look over to Yuurei and he would smile as it seemed like he was making sure that she felt welcome around here. He wouldn’t say anything about his comment and would continue looking through everything to see if he could also find something.

#96Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:47 pm

Kaito

Revy keeps working on helping even if she isn't sure if she should really be leaving Kaito alone to wander around the house but she was going to finish up here and keep helping unless she has a pure bad feeling so she has to go find him but she has no real idea to if she could even really find him and she now has to wonder where or how she is gonna to do it. She keeps an eye on them as she looks cause she is unsure what is going through their heads as she was not use to really getting left behind out of the blue she is usually told it is too dangerous on a mission or something but she wasn't ever left just out of the blue and she had to wish that he was being okay. She never knew what was going through the head of Kaito as he doesn't always tell her anything as he was always busy and she was never pushy about it as it never seemed like a good time to try and get him to tell her.

#97Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:56 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue to go through the pages as he was hoping things would go well for them. If they had found a lost page for them, then they could go back to central Fiore, and look for the final page there. Then there was the fact that he had to go and help out Kaito find the remaining pages. He was definitely going to help his friend out in the north and there was no doubt of that.

He would continue to flip the pages without a problem and soon enough he would come to the end of it. There was nothing on this one, and he would hope that the next one would be better. He noticed that they were running out of things to look at in this room and that they were probably going to find it in another room.

Renji would rub his chin as he would look at Revy and it would seem like she was in deep thought. He wanted to say something but felt like she didn’t want anybody to say anything.

#98Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:16 pm

Kaito

"So what are you plans going forward for the north or are you happy where you are in being the guardians of the north vs Sleeping Calamity?" She sorta wondered if they could really have anything more planned for the north besides taking down Sleeping Calamity a few more times and hopefully getting them to disband and not come back from the grave again as the people of the north deserve better then Sleepy Calamity and there evil ways.

Kaito is digging around in the basement and wondering if he was wrong for walking off cause he knows that he seems flaky and very unreliable to him probably cause he was not one to stay in one place for very long and he wonders if to fix that he might have to join Paradise Dawn, then he wonders if that is some kind of guilt tripping himself into doing that to try and please Yuurei instead of doing it for the right reasons which is wrong for him to think about.

#99Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue, and soon enough, he would hear Revy asking him a question. It was an interesting question and he would look up to the ceiling as he thought about how to answer this. What were his plans moving forward for the North? He would think about it for a bit and then look over to Revy as he rubbed his chin.

“I was hoping I could speak to the King, and see if he would allow me to take care of the North without him interfering. Of course, I don’t know how that will go, but I figured if I can help make the North a better place and make sure that they know they can live freely without people oppressing them, then that would be for the better. Of course, I just want my guild to do whatever they want freely without hurting the innocent.” He ended this with a smile on his face before getting back to work.

#100Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 4 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:04 pm

Kaito

"Any guild member you need to get rid of to make sure of that peace staying?" She wonders if this would bring out any dirty laundry or if he is just going to say that his guild is spotless and there wasn't anyone that would need to be let go of to keep this dream alive.

Kaito keeps digging through the stuff down there and he wasn't finding anything important or of use to them or himself or what he could really do to make it up to Yuurei even though he wasn't sure he even had to make anything up to the man as there wasn't any thing that he had done wrong and he wonders if maybe he just strikes everyone wrong and that he is the real problem maybe he isn't the right one to really be in or around people like he had already thought so he figures it is just better that he walks off now and just doesn't turn back around.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum