Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

#201Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Kaito and he was happy to hear those words. He was sure he would be able to find what he needed. Still, at the moment he would continue to search for things and hope for the best. He would chuckle when he heard that because he could only imagine how he felt then. He would rub the back of his head as he was trying to figure out what to do now. They had been in this place for quite some time, and he was sure they were running out of places to look through.

The Nephilim would watch his friend go back to the machine he had come out of. It would seem like he was searching for something, but he wasn’t sure what it was. The berserker would rub the back of his head as he would continue to look for the page he was here for. Renji would keep an out for Kaito this time.

#202Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:26 pm

Kaito

He was still feeling around in there for any signs that there was anything there and he pulls out letters and other papers they seem to be letters to someone's lost ones till he gets to the later ones that have a picture of him and cursing and attacking him. He wonders what is going on here and why someone drew and wrote these at him like he was some kind of monster or had done something wrong, he still had no memories of what had happened or why Revy and them looked so panicked by him when he had awoken. There were so many things he didn't know but he knows he has a splitting headache that won't stop and he drops the papers and they scatter across the floor.

Revy hurries to help him collect the papers and she sees some of the stuff that was written about him and how much he ruined someones life and the written curses Kaito to never find love or if he does that his children will all be still born and never draw breath. She is worried about what he had done in the past to make this much hatred come into the future.

#203Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:57 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was looking through some of the books that he had gotten from the place that Kaito was in. he had started searching through them as he was hoping that something there would have the page he was looking for. He would move through them without a problem as they were in good condition. Renji would stand where he was, and he would see that Kaito had seen a few things that had bothered him. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he figured that it wasn’t good. He would sigh as he shouldn’t be standing here, and he should be helping Yuurei.

He would walk away as he knew that Revy was safe if she was near him. He would go back to looking around the room they were in. He made sure to look through the places that they didn’t look in yet. Where did Kaito go, that he fell asleep? He thought to himself as he continued his search.

#204Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:20 pm

Kaito

He looks at Revy who looks at him and she can clearly tell he is confused about why these would be there and how they would have gotten there it seemed that someone had seen or hear him or something in the memories was it because of the leak so it allowed him to mess with the flow of time in the house which gained him an enemy in the past. The letters seem like they are all from a grieving mother to her dead husband and sons that died in some kind of war it doesn't say from what or how but they person had been clearly sad and very not okay. Was the person that wrote these letters the same one that had made this thing she was unsure but she knows that it might still be dangerous.

Kaito gets back to looking and he wasn't going to stop looking till they had found his friend that page that he needed for his collection and he needs this to happen so that Yuurei will be alright. Kaito took a couple pills from his pocket and he swallows them to treat his headache and to help with his blurring vision.

#205Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:43 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look over to Kaito and Revy to see if they were okay. It wouldn’t take long, but he would notice that they were searching for the pages again. This was nice of him, and honestly, he wasn’t sure what was going on. It would seem like they weren’t going to be finding this page any time soon. Still, he was determined, to be honest, and he knew something would come his way.

“So, how’re you feeling from your nap Kaito?” He asked him curious to hear what he had to say.

Renji would continue searching through the area, but there was nothing around the floor. He would get up from the ground he would look around, and he would look over to the dark corner. He would sigh and shake his head as he would walk over to that area. He would start searching that area and he would hope to find what he was looking for there.

#206Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:56 am

Kaito

"I feel like an Eldritch abomination just beat me in the head and didn't let up." He hopes the pills work and help get rid of the headache he was feeling cause it felt like something was trying to burrow out of his skull and it hurt so badly but he knows he has a task at hand and he as a mage and a friend will not give up on this task till it is found so that they are keeping the flow going and not falling back and away from the path to getting this done.

Revy runs and tackle hugs Renji for his help as she was very thankful to him for being himself and making sure he didn't slack when he was helping her cause that could have gone very badly if it had just been her self vs that mess that someone else made that had taken Kaito from her for a few moments but as a team they got him back to them all.

#207Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:27 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and he would shake his head. His headache was that bad and he was resting this entire time. He wondered what the hell had happened to him, but it seemed like he didn’t know or didn’t want to tell them. The Nephilim would continue his search for the page as he felt that they were getting close to finding it. The house must have been tired of him being here, and probably wanted them to get out of here.

While Renji was walking into the darkness, he would feel Revy tackle him and she hugged him. He would smile a bit as he would hug her.

“We got him back and that is all that matters. I wouldn’t let anything happen to Kaito and neither would Yuurei.” He said to her as he would rub her back to make her feel better.

He would look over to the darkness and he would sigh.

#208Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:52 pm

Kaito

"You think this place is starting to get tired or do you think maybe that thing I was in drained too much of the houses energy because it was used on me?" He wondered what this place really was or why it happened to him of all of the group but he guessed he was the one constantly being in Trouble and he wonders what could be the issue with them now.

Revy hurries looking for extra things and trying to locate a page or some kind of hint to where one might be if it is even still around and not taken by some one else dumb enough to break into this place and she didn’t want to try too hard and get her self in trouble with karma and the strong back hand she is able to throw around and she is unsure how well or not this might go cause she is unsure what outter worldly forces they are messing with here with these pages.

#209Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:23 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito and he would laugh a bit. He wondered if the house was getting exhausted from them being there. It would be interesting if it did lose energy and it would give him exactly what he needed.

“I hope it is because I feel like this place doesn’t like me at all. Since we got here I felt like it’s been doing its best to try and get me out of here. The thing is, I am not leaving until I got what I came here for.” he said to Yuurei as he would continue searching for the lost page.

Renji would look at Revy as she would go back to work. When he saw this, he would look at the darkness again and he would move toward it. When he got to the dark corner part of the room he would start searching through the place. It would look like someone could hide something here, or better yet they could be hiding somewhere around here.

#210Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 pm

Kaito

Kaito wishes he could remember anything from his time in the machine, but he doesn't know anything about it or why it would have even been there but he feels that he had seen it and he should know why. But the memory simply wouldn't come to him past the beating of his head and the pain in it. He starts knocking on the walls looking for any hallow spots that could show another hidden room or space that something that could be stored and hidden away from anyone that shouldn't know about it .

Revy keeps on her search for the answers that might be sought out in this room and she wonders if there might be a trick to this room or the one on the other side of them that Kaito seemed to have gotten weird in, there has to be a trick or some way to get it to show her or one of them the way through cause no way that other room was just a dead end but she thinks that it might have just been a hidden storage room so that would make sense to be hidden and a dead end.

#211Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:57 pm

Yuurei

Renji was looking through the dark corners of the room. He didn’t understand why, but the darkness on this side of the room was different from everywhere here. That was when he saw something crawling straight to him, and he would shriek. This would bring Yuurei would run to Renji, dropping everything he was doing. When he got there, he would see a spider moving toward Renji, and then it would lunge straight at Yuurei and the necklace that was on him. It would consume the necklace, and it would stick to Yuurei. He was a bit confused about what had happened, but his necklace seemed to have changed. He wondered if this was the house messing with him, or trying to give him something, so he could leave.

Renji would sigh with relief as he knew Yuurei would come to save him. Still, he wasn’t sure what that was and he wasn’t going to go back to that corner again.

#212Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:04 am

Kaito

Kaito is confused by what had just happened and he didn't know that that male exceed could make a female like screech of fear but he is glad that Yuurei was fast enough to get over to the exceed before what ever that thing was from hurting the exceed.

Revy hurried over to the male exceed and she checks him to make sure he is okay and if he was alright mentally and emotionally as she figured that he was probably still a bit rattle from seeing that thing closing in on him like that and she wonders if there were more of them around and they just couldn't see them because the were hidden in the dark just waiting for them to mess up to jump out at them and kill one of them with what ever they had in there body was it fangs with venom or was it a corrosive that would just eat them from the inside out. Her mind was not racing and she was going to be extra careful not to lose her focus.

#213Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:12 am

Yuurei

Renji would chuckle a bit when Revy got close to him. He had noticed that he had screamed, but it was because whatever that thing was had come out of nowhere.

“Thank you, I’m okay. I was in the dark and that thing started moving straight toward me. It was weird as hell.” He said to everyone as he would shiver and look over to Yuurei.

Yuurei would pull the necklace that was on his neck and he would see it change into that of a spider. It wasn’t just that, but the spider that was moving was now inanimate.

“I don’t know, but it seems like it just ate my necklace and became one. That is weird, but at least it won’t attack you again Renji.” He said as he would stretch his arm out to Renji and moved his fingers like it was legs.

It was then that Yuurei would feel a tingling feeling all around him as if there was danger all around the house.

#214Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:05 am

Kaito

Kaito shrugs as he was not sure what the plan was from here and if it was gonna be worth it to do the leg work as he was not one for stuff that can create more problems but this place must have something else that they can do as it seemed like there will not really be any silver lining here as this was not the home they had been looking for these pages in and it was odd as he thinks he knows something but his brain can't clear out the fog that he is feeling, was this the house's doing or was it something else's influence that he needed to over come to get this out of his head.

Revy looked at Renji and then to Yuurei "How would it do that?" She kind of wondered if it was just another magic oddity that was in this place or if it was just another strange creature that might be from a different place that came out of the machine.

#215Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:31 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would just look at his necklace again and he was confused as hell. Still, the tingling feeling on the back of his neck was telling him that this entire house was a danger to him. He would look over to Kaito and he would say something.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m getting a weird feeling now about this place. It seems like something bad could happen to us at any given time if we continue to stay here any longer.” He said to Kaito as he was hoping that they would find the lost page soon and get out of here.

Yuurei would move through the pages that he dropped faster. He wanted to get things done, so they could get rid of the demon that was in the basement.

Renji would hear her and Yuurei would too, and he would shrug as he didn’t know the answer to that.

“I have no idea I have never seen this happen before.” He simply said to Revy.

#216Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:22 am

Kaito

Hearing him speak he ahd Revy started looking harder to see if they can scare up the page somewhere as fast as they can they go back into that side room where Kaito was being weird and he gets back to looking into here for anything useful or if there was anything else hidden in the area that they might have over looked and that would be a pain in the ass to deal with till it all comes around full circle and they are forced to leave and Kaito keeps trying his hardest to find out if he was there or not and he keeps at it.

Revy is climbing up on top of the book cases as she looks for any hidden switches or buttons as there has to be something that they can find that will trigger something to happen and give them more options but Revy kind of thinks they have exhausted the opinions here and that was getting old and hard to keep going as they have been here at this point around a full day looking for something that might not even be here.

#217Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:29 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue looking for the page in the room, he was about to start heading down to the demon in the basement and get rid of him. He wasn’t sure how it would work, but they were going to do it. They needed to make sure that the souls in this place would be able to rest in peace. The Nephilim kept moving through the pages as he was hoping to get what he came for in the first place.

Renji would continue his search as he was avoiding the area that the spider and come out from. He was not in the mood to be chased by another spider. He would look over to Revy as she was searching on top of the bookcases. It made him a bit worried, but he wasn’t going to scold her.

“What are you looking for up there Revy? Do you think a page might be hidden there?” He asked her.

#218Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:59 am

Kaito

"I am looking for a switch or a button but a page would be nice to find if it is here." She keeps looking around there and she doesn't see anything and then she starts to get down and the shelf moves and the book case moved. Revy keeps holding on there isn't a room behind it just writing parts of it are very scrambled and worn and the words look just like the ramblings of a mad man and a magic circle carved into the back of it as well.

Kaito gets closer and starts wiping off of the dust from the words as he tries to figure out what it could mean, he isn't sure but Revy gets back to looking for a page to help Yuurei but she is wondering if Kaito and his ruin crawling might be something that gives him a bit of a heads up to what might be there but she can see that Kaito does in fact looked confused as well about what it meant.

#219Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:17 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Revy and he nodded as he understood what she was doing now.

“I hope you find it.” He said as he would continue his search down here.

Yuurei would get to the final page at what he was looking at. Once he was done with this, he would close the book and stand up from where he was sitting. He would look over to Kaito, Renji, and Revy. He had a smile on his face as he was glad that they were helping him.

“Guys let’s go take care of the demon in the basement. Hopefully, they will reward me when the house disappears. I kind of doesn’t want to be here anymore.” He said to them as he had a smile on his face.

Renji would hear this and he would shake his head. They had been here for quite some time, and he figured Yuurei wanted this to be over.

#220Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:50 am

Kaito

If that is what he wanted then Kaito guesses he will abandon it as Yuurei was ready to go and so this one will be lost to the ages and he walks away leading them to the demons area in the basement and he starts getting the things ready to release the seal on the demon so it will be thrusted back into it's own world as he guessed that was just the easiest way that way they can leave this place quickly and never look back at it as this was one of those times that Kaito was not sure this was really the right thing to do but as Yuurei commanded it then it shall be done as the man was far more powerful, more well liked and respected and he had no right to refuse him.

Revy watched as Kaito worked and she wondered if he was really okay or if there was more that no one can do to help him from where they were sitting but she figured that this was over and she hoped it didn't leave some strange side effects on Kaito.

#221Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:17 am

Yuurei

Renji wasn’t happy that Yuurei had called it quits, but he could understand why. They had been here for far too long. It was time for them to be on their way as they did have a lot of things to do. It would seem like Kaito wasn’t happy about this as he figured that Yuurei should have waited a little longer before they did this. Still, he wouldn’t hesitate as he would start moving to the area where the demon was being held captive.

The duo would follow behind him as they would go through the mansion one last time. It would seem like something was bothering Kaito, but he didn’t know what it was.

“Do you think getting rid of the demon from this mansion and having it disappear is the wrong thing to do?” He asked him as he valued his opinion.

Renji would hear the question but didn’t know why they wouldn’t want to send the demon away from this realm.

#222Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:44 am

Kaito

"My feels matter not to the outcome of what you wish and seek I am a simple peon on strings to dance like the clown I am you can call me Pierrot." He finishes and he breaks the seal on the house that kept this Demon trapped on this plane it returning to it's own plane and the house starts shaking and Kaito opens a portal to the outside of where the house was for Yuurei and the two exceeds to escape and he waited until they had left before leaving it himself as the house starts to turn in on itself and crack and moan like it was a living thing being broken apart piece by piece and then Kaito fades out disappearing.

Revy left when Kaito had opened the portal pulling Renji with her through it cause she didn't want him to see or hear something and stay in the place while it is falling apart and once she is out of the place she looked back at the house as it was turned into a twisted mess of boards and broken glass.

#223Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:49 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear his words and it would make him laugh, but at the same time, he didn’t like what he had said. He was making light of the situation, which he understood, but he did value his opinion over anything.

“It actually does matter to me Kaito. I wouldn’t ask you if that were the case. As for a clown, I don’t think so, you’re a valuable person in society even if you do not think it.” He said to him as they continued to march to the basement.

When they got there, Kaito wouldn’t hesitate to undo the seal, and the mansion started shaking. He would look at his friend as he would guide everyone out with his magic. He would enter with Renji alongside him and he would be outside of the mansion now.

Yuurei would watch as the house was basically imploding on itself and he hoped that he made the right decision.

#224Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:26 am

Kaito

Revy looked at Yuurei as Kaito hadn't appeared or came out and the portal he had made had closed without hind nor hair of Kaito She wondered if he had just given up and just let himself die in the collapsing house or if maybe he just didn't feel like returning to his dimension anymore or maybe what she had been worried about had come true and he was now catapulted out of the dimension and soon would disappear from her memories as if he was a fading ghost of her past that some strange feeling kept her feeling she had forgotten someone but couldn't remember who or what she was forgetting.

The panic was starting to set in for her as he was not in a great mind set she figured from they way he had been acting and carrying himself while they were here and she was starting to wonder if it had been his plan the whole time to die here after he had found out about it. She was unsure what to do.

Kaito is in a tree not far from them humming a strange tune and he looks slightly strange as he now has a mask with clown designs on it.

#225Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 9 Empty Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for Kaito to come out of the mansion that was being destroyed. Once it had imploded within itself. He would go and look at the aftermath that was left behind. It would seem like there was nothing damaging around the area. This was good because he thought it would leave everlasting damage behind it. He would see a piece of paper that was on the floor as it seemed like it would be the only thing that was left of the mansion.

The Nephilim would approach it and he would kneel to pick it up. When he had he would take a look at it, and he would have a smirk on his face. It would seem like the mansion had given him exactly what he wanted as he had made the decision to get rid of the house. He would look at Renji with a smile on his face as he would give him a thumbs up.

“Alright are we going to our next destination?” He knew Kaito was around ten meters away from him for some reason as he would look over at him.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum