Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

#151Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at Revy and he would have a smirk on his face. He knew of one lie that could catch Kaito to see if he was real or not. He would follow Revy while Yuurei had stood behind. The Nephilim was looking around at the stuff that was on the table and he was hoping that he would be able to find something soon. He would look around and he would see that everybody was gone from the room he was in. He would rub the back of his head but knew Kaito was strong enough on his own, Renji and Revy were together, so that was good.

Renji would see Kaito messing around with the books and he would rub the back of his head. He wondered what he was up to. He would clear his throat a bit before speaking.

“Hey Kaito, I was wondering, are you happy that Yuurei and Kailani are finally together and spending a lot of time together?” He asked him waiting to see his reaction and response.

#152Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:51 pm

Kaito

Without even looking back at Renji he speaks and his tone is grim. "I fear my exceed friend that can't be possible, as my instincts tell me she is dead, cause no way Lani and nimbus just don't answer Yuurei or I for so long. I am just too much of a coward to poke around to see if it is true..." He sounds sad and disheartened but he doesn't stop looking into books and other stuff around the place.

Revy is dumb founded at hearing him say that about Lani, has he felt this way the whole time or has that thought sunk in over time to make him think that she must have been dead over her abandoning him. She knows they had gotten close that night so she isn't sure if the love crossed dragon slayers were a thing or if it is a dragon slayers intuition that she had passed on and that there wasn't a way that the woman could still be alive some where but she sees the point but does that mean that nimbus was also dead?

#153Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:02 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear this from Kaito, and he would stay still. Renji didn’t like what he heard from this man, and he wasn’t sure what to believe. It could be that Kailani was dead, but the thing is, even if he was a coward, he would have told Yuurei about it if that was an idea that was in his head.

“Oh, how would you know that Kaito? You haven’t gone to see them or gather any information about them. Nimbus wouldn’t be dead that’s for sure. Kailani dying would mean something bad has happened to my friend.” He said this because he knew that Nimbus wouldn’t just stand there and allow Kailani’s death to go through.

Yuurei wasn’t around, so he continued with his search for the page that he might hope to find around here. The quicker that happened, the quicker they would be able to leave this place for good.

#154Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:28 pm

Kaito

Kaito sighs as the exceed kept going on about it. "One day I felt as if a piece of me died and was gone. I can't be one hundred percent sure so IU didn't say anything but for how she acted around me and the way she seemed to be it feels weird that not her or nimbus reached out to us for this long." His voice sounds a little shaky and he puts his hood back up and he keeps looking through things to focus himself away from the subject as he didn't want to face that the person he thinks he liked had died and he knew it in his sound and the mourning of the wind that day, that she had passed on, rather it was sickness or murder, rather it was his fault or it was Yuurei's it didn't matter because he had lost something he doesn't think he can get back or that he might even want to try to ever find again.

Revy is nearly crying to think he had held that in for so long and hadn't told her even that he thought that they might be dead or that he might need to let it out and that he just dropped it on him trying to figure out if it is the real him or not. She isn't even sure if this even is the real Kaito even with him saying those things.

#155Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear his words and he wasn’t wrong about that. He didn’t understand why they didn’t reach out to Kaito. He figured that it had to be because Kaito was always traveling, so she was always missing him. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to believe him, but it didn’t seem like he was buying into his lie. He would look over to Revy as it seemed like his words had harmed her. He would move over to his friend, and he would rub her back.

“I’m sure Nimbus is alive. The young guy is a survivor, and he always has been. We will find him if what Kaito said is true.” He said to her as he was hoping she would feel better.

Yuurei wasn’t sure what they were up to, but they were taking too long to get back in here. He was a bit worried, but he felt that if he had left this place, he would be missing something important.

#156Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:02 pm

Kaito

Kaito holds his head and he drops to his knees and small rifts open around him and voices speak to him telling him things and Kaito is trying his hardest to cover his ears and not hear them they have to be lying no way she was dead. Nimbus should be fine, there was something wrong with himself something was wrong very very wrong. He swings his arm and the rifts close and he shakily gets back to his feet his hair hanging by the sides of his face. Something wasn't right, he was right, this world wasn't right, he felt a need to destroy it all then rebuild it, become a god and make it in his image.

Revy looks at Kaito as she hears him mumbling to himself but she realizes it isn't him talking there there small riffs around him and the voices were coming from them and she wonders why this was happening and then he swung his arm and the rifts had seemed to be sent away from him and she tries to get closer to him as he is shaky and standing but she doesn't know what to say or do.

#157Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:22 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at Kaito as it would seem like something was happening to him. He wasn’t sure what was going on with this guy, but it seemed like he was becoming unhinged. He wasn’t sure if it was the place that was doing this to him, but it seemed like ever since they started looking for these pages, he had been going through it. He would see a bunch of rifts appearing throughout the place, and he got defensive. He would see that Revy was trying to get closer to him when she saw him standing in pain. He would walk with her as he didn’t want her to get hurt.

“What’s wrong Kaito?” He asked him waiting for him to say something to him.

Yuurei would hear things going on in the other room and he sighed as he decided that it was best to get up and check it out. He would look at the papers one last time before making his way to the room everyone was in.

#158Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:13 pm

Kaito

Kaito looks at them and his eyes are glowing and his hair has started to rise as if it was being lifted and he walks toward them and he has a smile cracking across his face. Revy starts backing up pulling Renji with her as he keeps getting closer to them she is worried and then Kaito's hand reaches down and he pets her head gently and he laughs softly. She looks up at him and his eyes are still glowing but it seems like he was in control of it not the other way around and she enjoys the head pats. "We should get back to Yuurei before he worries, I have wandered off enough for today." He walks with them to the door way and out of the room and he nearly walks right into Yuurei but he stops him self and he looks to the man and he wonders if the man had, had any luck while they had been off in a different room.

#159Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:25 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at the papers one last time and he didn’t know if anything here would be worth it. He would sigh and he would go to the others. Renji would look at Kaito and soon enough he would see a smile on his face and Revy pulling him away from Kaito. It would seem like this man was scaring her, and he didn’t like it. He would allow himself to be pulled by Revy, but he would be in front of her, so he would take the hit if Kaito were to attack. He would sigh with relief though when the man had touched Revy and then spoke about going back to Yuurei. When they got there, Yuurei would be right there, and he would look at them. He wasn’t sure what they were doing, but it would seem like they were going through it.

“What were you guys up to?” He would ask them wondering why they looked nervous and scared.

#160Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:33 am

Kaito

"I was simply looking and organizing books to see if it had more of a puzzle but I hadn't found anything else, I believe these two were following me to make sure I was okay." He smiled down at the two exceeds and he wonders if they will tell Yuurei that he had said that he thinks that Lani is dead or if they will keep that hidden as well till there is an answer to that riddle of if or if not.

Revy isn't sure what to say but she goes along with what Kaito had said. "Yeah Kaito was being weird so I followed him to make sure he was him and that he was okay. I sure hope we find the page for you soon so we can go have that lunch." She smiles and rubs the back of her head and she walks past Yuurei back into the room and she starts looking again, but she does still worry that something has changed in Kaito as he seems to have been slowly changing since the day she met him as he got stronger and gained his fame and ranks something darker has also seemed to grow in him and has seemed to slowly change him and there are moments that she can't even recognize him.

#161Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:18 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what Kaito had said, and he would nod. He couldn’t find anything in this room, and it would seem like he wasn’t going to find it. He would look over to Revy as he would smile at her because she was being optimistic. He wasn’t sure that they were going to find it, but he would hope he was wrong about that. Renji would look at the two of them and it would seem like they didn’t want to tell Yuurei about what Kaito had said. They didn’t even talk about what had happened to Kaito either. He would sigh with disappointment as he figured he would just let it go. He didn’t want Yuurei to go off the rail when they were searching for these lost pages.

“I see, well I kind of came up empty with the lost page. It seemed like I can’t get a grasp of it here. I kind of think this place doesn’t like me.” He chuckled a bit as he rubbed the back of his head.

#162Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:28 pm

Kaito

Kaito was surprised about Renji not ratting them out about what had really happened and that he almost gave into his inner god eater horsemen of ruin arc there. He figures he needs to watch himself closely as the powers are starting to overwhelm him a bit and he had slipped a bit and it wasn't right but even still the voice in the back of his head is telling him that he has that power to tear chunks of the world apart and who could really stop him if he got started as if someone showed up to stop him, he could simply move to a different place then return to it later when the people trying to stop him are just scrambling around trying to even catch him as he was not going to be easy to catch or to stop unless they truly gave their everything to keep him locked down but that wouldn't be as easy as it sounded to do.

Revy keeps looking and she tries to bury the thoughts in her head as she was not going to rat him out through she feels that Yuurei should know that Kaito had that feeling but in some ways in the past when they had discussed Lani with Yuurei it seemed as he had hinted something must have happened to her but he never out right said it like he had done to her and Renji.

#163Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:03 pm

Yuurei

Renji didn’t tell Yuurei because he knew it would affect him in ways he didn’t want to. The Exceed knew that his friend was getting stronger, and he was preparing himself for a fight that a lot of people didn’t understand. He wasn’t going to do that to his friend and he figured that Yuurei would figure it out on his own, or he had already done so.

The Exceed would do his best to keep quiet and he would start searching for it again. Yes, he was hoping they would get what they were looking for and do exactly what Revy had said out loud.

Yuurei would see that everybody was quiet, and he would shake his head because something weird had happened in that room. He just went back to the room he was still in and kept looking around. If they had come back to this room, then it meant there was nothing in the other room.

#164Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:31 pm

Kaito

"It seems this place has disliked you since you walked in huh but at least we found out why. The demon in the basement and it seems the family here had turned to the occult to try and heal their daughter." He had finally put it all together why it seemed he wasn't as messed with as the other man was and it was because he had the extra powers of the angels unlike Kaito who was more of a gifted human why that made a difference he had not the slightest idea to why it would but it seems that it had made a lot of difference to them. He sighed and he returned to the search and he wasn't gonna give up as long as he still had the energy to keep helping him look and to find it as fast as he can if he can do it.

Revy is deep in the search crawling around for anything else that might be hidden from the view of the normal people like with the dwarf area.

#165Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:44 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and he would shake his head when he heard them. He didn’t understand why the people in this house were afraid of him even though he was a Nephilim, but that made sense. Still, he wasn’t going to do anything to them as he just wanted one thing. If he had gotten what he needed, he would have been disappeared. They should have known that, but he figured they were messing with him.

While everyone was looking for a way to find the lost pages, he would do the same thing. If they weren’t going to give up, then neither was he. He would get back to going through some other paperwork that was on another table. He moved through them with a serious look on his face as he was hoping that they could just leave this place.

Renji would be close to Revy as he was also looking around areas that Kaito and Yuurei wouldn’t be able to reach.

#166Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:55 pm

Kaito

Revy keeps her searching and she tries to not do anything stupid to set off any traps this time as she keeps working hard and Kaito keeps rushing around and he wonders if there will be anything special that they could do to get through it all or if it was just that a road block they are going to have to get through or by some miracle get over he had his doubts that this place was going to give them all the stuff they need to make it farther but he doesn't want to give up on the man trying to find them so he also redoubles his attempts of looking through the place as he has a strange feeling about something that was going on and he was not going to look as he feels as he was being watched and it was not really a good feeling it isn't seeming to be watching him alone but by proxy he wonders if it is watching Yuurei as it's main goal he wonders if it is the dead father or maybe someone else they hadn't seen.

#167Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei was rubbing the back of his head; he had been trying this entire time to look for a lost page, but nothing. He started feeling dreadful with everything that was going on. He wasn’t sure what was going on with this place, but it did not like him. He was able to make much progress here, and it bothered him. He understood how Kaito felt the majority of their adventure together recently.

He would shake his head and he would slap his face as he had to snap out of it. It was what the house wanted, and it was close to getting what it wanted. He would have a smile on his face as he would look at everyone trying their best to find a page for him.

“Thank you guys for helping me with this.” He said as he would get a bounce of energy and started looking for the paper again.

#168Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:58 am

Kaito

Kaito was starting to think that Revy might of found the only page in this place that was up for grabs because yuurei hadn’t seemed to have had any luck other wise in getting it finding it like his gifted self had in so many places that they had passed through on the way to get to here, it seemed an odd bit of karma that Kaito found the page in the creepy place that had let them walk around while spooking them and the facts of the matter are it was what most would say would probably be his hang out cause it is also as creepy as he is.

Revy had started to lose a little bit of hope in finding anything her and she wondered if she was going to be able to pull another one out of her ass or if maybe Renji could be the key to finding the other page like she had found one for Kaito who she is starting to wonder if he had further awakened to his powers like the woman had said might happen and that is why he was acting so funny.

#169Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:07 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would see that nobody would say anything when he spoke up. When he looked around, he would see that nobody was as energized as they were before. He wasn’t sure what had happened, but it would seem like things were getting dire here. Still, he wouldn’t allow that to affect him as he would continue to start looking through the papers that were in front of them. He was starting to feel that a lot of the places they were checking would only have one page for them and that was it. Still, was there a time when they had both gotten a page in the same location?

He didn’t think so and honestly, he was hoping that today would be different, but he was starting to feel like it wasn’t. Renji would continue searching through the area as he was crawling around. He kept searching for the page hoping he would be their savior for it.

#170Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:47 pm

Kaito

Kaito leans back and he looks at Yuurei. "How does it feel to be on the raw end of luck?" He opens portals and he starts throwing books and papers into them and he has it organizing them on the tables nearby and he wonders if they were barking up the wrong tree maybe or if it is all just lies that they have sucked up like sweet tea on a hot summer day in the Fairy Tail guild hall.

Revy looks at Kaito who spoke like that he wonders if the man was taunting Yuurei to do something or to get Yuurei's mind off of what was going on to try to cheer him up a little or if Kaito is about to start a fight with Yuurei here in this house. She rather not see them start fighting or anything so she walks over toward Kaito and she points at him. "Don't be a dick!"

Kaito looks at Revy and he starts laughing.

#171Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:04 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and he would chuckle when he heard those words. It didn’t bother him to hear them. It was true so far he had found more than half of the pages throughout all of
Fiore. He had known that any given person could obtain five of these pages. He had three, and Kaito had two of them.

Still, before he could say something Revy would say something, and he would just smile at her.

“Thank you for defending me Revy, but it is okay. And it sucks to feel like this, but at the same time, it allows me to know what you were feeling when I was getting them. It just humbled me is all and makes sure that I don’t regret everything that I got right now.” He would say this to Kaito as he would continue looking at the papers in front of him.

Renji didn’t care what they were saying as he continued looking around.

#172Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:50 am

Kaito

Kaito mumbles kill joy while looking away from Revy but he figures that Revy is probably still upset from what he had said earlier cause she doesn't want to believe that Lani and by association Nimbus might also be dead. He was just being honest cause he had been holding that in for awhile and it just felt like it had to come out and be in the open or else it might consume his soul all itself but he can also feel something wrong in his soul and in his heart it wasn't something that he really had really wanted to talk about cause there was nothing solid there just a darkness that seems to have always been there and that has grown stronger as he has grown stronger. He shakes what might look like a grim look off of his own face and he gets back to looking around the place and organizing things for the others to fest their eyes on. "This page can't hide forever."

#173Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:33 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was moving around the papers, but in all reality, he knew that there was nothing there. He would get up from his spot and he would move over to a shelf. This shelf had a lot of things on it, but he was going to mess with the books that were there. He would move the books around and he would open them. Once he would take one of the books, he would flip it open and go through the pages. He would also check to see if there were any hidden compartments in the books as well. When he was done with the book, he would put it down on the desk behind him.

Renji kept going around the area, searching to see if the page was somewhere on the floor. He figured that Revy had the same idea. Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words, and he would have a smile on his face.

#174Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:36 am

Kaito

Kaito started walking toward a different wall then mid step Kaito stopped moving and just seemed to phase through the floor.

Revy gets wide eyed as Kaito had just disappeared into the floor like that and she rushed over to the spot and she touched the floor there and it was a solid floor did Kaito just phase him through the floor or was he pulled through the floor by something else. She moved the rug and there is another crawl space hidden there and she tried her hardest to open it with all of her might but she failed as the door was either locked, rusted shut or it was just plain to heavy for her to lift up on her own so she looked to Yuurei and Renji to see if they saw what she did or if she was just seeing things that didn't really happen.

Kaito finds himself in a crawl space full of other books and some of them speak of dragons and dragon slayers true ones with out the piece embedded in their bodies to be able to use their powers to fight and slay dragons as well as other scrolls of different arts and magics that must of been hidden here for someone to come for later.

#175Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 7 Empty Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:22 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue looking through the shelf that was in front of him. He had taken another book and he would do the same thing he had just done with the other book. He would go through it, and he would see that there was nothing there. He would shake his head when he had done this, and he would continue. He was too focused to look around 9him right now, so he kept going through everything that was in front of him.

Renji would move around, and he would see that Revy was looking at something. He would turn to see Kaito and soon enough he would disappear. That man could never stay still, could he? He would move over to Revy as she was trying to open something. While she failed, he would look over to Yuurei as he knew that he could do it.

“Yuu, we need your help with opening something. Kaito seemed to have gone through here.” He said to his partner.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum