Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

#101Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her question and he would chuckle. That was not a question he would think she would ask him. Still, he had to think about it for a bit and he would just rub the back of his head.

“I wouldn’t say I need to get rid of anybody. I just need to make sure that they stay in line. Azure seems like he can be secretive, but he hasn’t done anything in my opinion horrible. Emil is the one I had to beat up and put into prison for what he had done to the people in the North. So, hopefully, he doesn’t do it again. Other than that, there are some weird apples, but nothing crazy.” he said to Revy.

“What about you and Kaito? What kind of plans do you guys have after we finish collecting the lost pages?” he asked her curious to hear what she had to say.

#102Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:49 pm

Kaito

She listens and she she wonders if his brother has really gotten that bad and that was something that was strange even for him. She hadn't really known Emil to just randomly attack people she wonders what had changed in him that had caused that and if there was some way to fix it. "He said something about ruin diving at some point to see if he could find anything worth keeping." She was unsure where in the world he wanted to do it but she knew that he was serious about it and that she needed to keep an eye on him before he caused anyone more issues in the world that could come back to bite him in the ass.

Kaito swears he is seeming things in the darkness of the basement and he wonders if that child was hidden from these things but the man upstairs hadn't said anything at all maybe he too was scared of these things but why wouldn't he tell him or try to stop him from coming down here.

#103Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Revy tell him that they were going to go ruin diving. That was interesting, and it would seem like Kaito was looking for more power. That was good because it meant that his friend would continue to get stronger as time passed by.

“That’s interesting to hear. I am glad that Kaito is as adventurous as ever. I hope he does find what he’s looking for.” He said to Revy with a smile on his face.

He would put the file down as it would seem like he was not getting anywhere in this room. He honestly felt annoyed as if it the answer was right there, but it was not. He wondered if they should go look for Kaito or finish with everything that was there.

He thought about it for a bit and came to a conclusion.

“Let’s finish up here and then go look for Kaito. He hasn’t come back yet.” He said to them both.

#104Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:45 pm

Kaito

She wonders if they really should go looking for Kaito or not or if he is fine where he is but she will agree as she wants to make sure that he isn't in over his head and she hopes they don't just get in trouble."Yeah that should probably be a thing we do."

He wonders if at some point they summon a demon to try and help the girl but it was rejected and it didn't get put away is that how the guy up stares died maybe it just stays down here and it doesn't ever leave and he hears a boy speak out in the basement asking why Kaito was in his home and his room that he shouldn't be here and that he doesn't want to hurt him and Kaito is unsure if this is a trick or if the demon was actually of a small child and that it can't move on from this at the moment.

#105Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:07 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at her when he heard that she was fine with looking for Kaito. He was glad to hear that, and he would continue to look at the remaining papers that he had with him. Renji would do the same thing as he had to move faster, now that he knew they weren’t going to be here too long. He would go through everything as he was making sure that he didn’t miss anything. It would be interesting to see the remaining things that were in this place.

“That’s good to hear, so what do you like to do in your free time Revy?” He asked her wondering what she enjoy doing.

Renji would look at Revy as he was interested to hear what she enjoyed doing in her free time. It would be food for him because then he would know what to suggest whenever they hung out on their own.

#106Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:41 am

Kaito

She is unsure how this is all going to shake out but she hopes that she can really bring this back some how. She knows that this place is just straight haunted and she needs to get it together
and just focus and look but she is worried about what is yet to come that she can't see and that will just come at her to react to the best that she can. "I really don't have much free time I am always on the move with Kaito I guess I like to read while I ride in his hood." She doesn't know how to do that and she needs to try to come up with something to say or do to make this a better like light or if she can do better that she was.

Kaito looked at the shadows on the walls and he wonders if they are really there or if it is going to get dangerous in here.

#107Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:22 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what she had said, and he would have a smirk on his face. That was good to hear what she was interested in. He hoped that Renji was listening to their conversation for the future.

“I see, reading when you can is a good thing. What kind of things do you enjoy reading Revy?” He would ask her curious to hear what she had to say.

Renji would be checking the stuff in front of him and while he was doing he would look over at the two of them. He was waiting for an answer from her, so he could see if he could get her something for the future.

Yuurei would continue to check everything, but he would shake his head because it was another dead end. He would put that down and he would get up from the ground he would stretch his arms into the air and extend himself a bit.

#108Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:17 am

Kaito

Revy just reads the mystery novel books Kaito gets and she doesn't want to say that she she thinks up something else to say she reads and tries to make her self sound smarter. "Mostly history things and the inner workings of magic and items." She puts her hands on her hips in pride with a wide smile.

Kaito decides against playing around and walking near that side of the basement cause that thing might be trapped over there and crossing some magic line or something would put him in their domain and he was not going to risk himself have to fight another being like he had to do in the north that was not an okay thing and he thinks he almost died as that was maybe one of the times he had been closest to dying but lucky for him that book he had picked up seemed to have had the answer he had needed in that moment and he still as the book in case he needs it again as he has no idea if it is a cursed item he doesn't use it alot in cause their is a give to the get for the knowledge that the book shares.

#109Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:41 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear those words, and it surprised him. He didn’t think she would read something like that. Still, he found it interesting, and he would look at Renji as he hoped that his friend knew what to look for when he wanted to get her something.

“Interesting to hear you say that. I usually enjoy reading the history of Fiore, and the country around this one. I do make sure I can read about the past as well, so that way I can get more information. It is how I found certain places where the lost pages might be found in.” He said to her.

Still, he would look at Renji and Revy and he figured that it was time for them to look for Kaito.

“Alright, you guys, I think it’s time we go look for Kaito before we continue searching for the lost pages.” He said to the two of them.

Whenever they were ready, he would open the door for them to start moving.

#110Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:36 am

Kaito

Revy hopes that he saying that to them doesn't come to bite her in the ass cause there was no need for her to lie by she didn't want to say anything about being into mystery books and following the clues but she knows some day she will need to come clean about what she had on her mind so day and she nods to Yuurei and she follows Yuurei out of the room and once they are all out of that room the door closes behind them.

Kaito keeps digging through things but he can feel a sense of dread that what ever was on the other side of the basement was looking at him and he turns around and he sees a demon looking at him. Yep he had indeed thought right as it was pushing against the magic wall that held him back it was clear that he wanted to be freed and that was something that was simple enough to understand without saying words so Kaito sits and starts speaking to it about his curse.

#111Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:56 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look back to see the door close behind him, and he would rub the back of his head. It seemed like whatever closed the door didn’t want them back inside. He was fine with that because right now they were going to find their friend, but they weren’t sure where he would be.

“I wondered where Kaito could be. It should be scary and fun to look for him. Nothing is better than working to find your friend.” He said to the two of them.

Renji would shake his head because he figured Yuurei would try to make this enjoyable. This place was creepy enough, so he understood.

“Maybe he went downstairs?” He suggested this but wasn’t sure if they would go for it.

Yuurei would look at him and he would look over to Revy and wonder what she thought.

“What do you think? Do you think Kaito went downstairs?” He asked Revy.

#112Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:20 am

Kaito

She hears the man speaking and she wonders if he would go done stairs it does sound like something that he would do so he was a good distance away from them but she also knows that he is an odd one would he really just go down on floor just to be funny she opens her mouth to say something funny. "He probably went clear to the basement and is probably talking to a demon to see if they even have the power to remove the curse that he has on his body." She giggles thinking that what she just said was an out landish thing that couldn't really be something that would happen here right, she begins to get a sinking feeling. "Wait that couldn't happen right?"

Kaito is still talking to the demon who has also sat down and the demon is even perplexed to what this mans curse is as it seems old but this man doesn't seem like he is more than his late twenties at best so how does he have an ancient curse on him that shouldn't be possible. The demon shrugs not able to help him cause cursing wasn't his strong point it is head on battling and he returns to his corner of the room back behind the wall again.

#113Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and it would honestly make sense if he was doing something like that. He did chuckle to hear an idea, but he didn’t think it was a crazy one. Renji would laugh as he didn’t think Kaito would do something like that. They both looked at her as she wanted to confirm that it couldn’t happen. He would rub the back of his head as he didn’t want to get her nervous.

“It’s not the craziest thing in the world, but I don’t think he’s doing that.” He said to Revy as he was walking to the staircase.

“If anything we will find him.” He said to Revy.

“Renji, my helmet please.” He said this as Renji would open his bag and Yuurei’s helmet would appear on his head.

Yuurei would use Telepathic communication to find Kaito. While he was doing this, he would keep moving the steps until he was within reach.

“Kaito, this is Yuurei, where are you?” He asked telepathically.

#114Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:41 pm

Kaito

Kaito heard the voice in his head and he figured it is a trick by the demon. "I will not fall for this trick demon get out of my head." He was not sure what that was but it was weird as it was perfectly Yuurei's voice but he doesn't know Yuurei to have the magic to do such a thing so he doubts that was really Yuurei as that was weird and out of no where and it was so loud in his head and he knows Demons use those kind of things to try to mess with your head and he keeps looking in and around things as he wasn't sure what else to do.

"Any luck?" Revy had to wonder if Kaito was okay or not if Yuurei had even reached him and she was starting to get a bit worried about if he was okay or not and she is looking around to see if she could see him anywhere as she knows he is still around some where.

#115Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:32 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what Kaito said if he had communicated with him through his mind. He would shake his head, but at the same time, he figured that Kaito didn’t know he could do this. He would shake his head for a second as he would look over to Revy she would ask him if he had any luck. He would smile at her and it would seem like she was kind of right.

“It seems like wherever he is, there might be a demon. I’m going to keep looking around, but I guess it could be the basement.” He said to her as he wanted to see if he could communicate with him again.

“No, it’s Yuurei. I’m not a demon. My helmet allows me to communicate with one person through telepathy. And why would a demon ask you where you are? Unless you are hiding from a demon?” He asked him through telepathy hoping to get an answer.

He would still look around as he tried to find a way to the basement.

#116Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:51 pm

Kaito

He is very unsure on if it is Yuurei or not so he heads for the lobby while saying he is in the lobby of the house if it is really Yuurei they will show up there as the demon is still trapped in the basement and he starts heading to the lobby of the house as he needed to test if Yuurei really had such a thing as that could be dangerous and will need to be taken care of if Yuurei was to ever turn evil having him listening in on their thoughts and powers.

Revy follows after Yuurei if he decided to start moving once Kaito had top him where to go and she wonders if Yuurei is asking him to come to them or the other way around as this was just a weird thing to see as she didn’t think that was wise as they have no real idea what may still be in this they haven’t seen as of yet.

#117Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:22 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito’s words in his mind, and he was happy to hear that his friend was okay. This was good, and he would look over to Revy to assure her that Kaito was safe.

“It seems like Kaito is fine. He said he’s at the lobby, so we should head there and meet up with him there.” He said to Revy with a smile on his face.

Renji was happy to hear the guy was fine. He didn’t want Revy to be sad, or worried, and he didn’t want to go on a yelling spree on Kaito for making her feel that way.

The trio would walk through the hallways as they were making their way to the lobby of the house. When they got there, they would look around to see if they saw any signs of Kaito.

“He should be here right Yuu?” He asked and Yuurei would nod in agreement.

#118Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:26 am

Kaito

Revy was not sure at the mans words as this place had seemed to have already been messing with this man and this could just be another trap by the house. "Just be ready in case it is a trap and Kaito isn't there." She keeps her eyes peeled as she looks around as a pair of red eyes pierce through the shadows looking at them. Revy jumps back a bit before she realizes it is Kaito.

"Damn I know I am scary looking but even you jumped at seeing me..." Kaito rubs the back of his head as he was surprised that Revy had jumped back at the sight of him walking up from the dark basement toward them like he said he would and he wonders if maybe he needs to let Revy go if even she is scared of him like this as he is probably not the right owner for her then he feels something latch onto his leg and it is Revy and he kneels and he hugs her and she clings to him.

#119Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:37 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her, and he would smile because he understood why she could be concerned. He would be ready for anything, and to be honest, he usually was. It wouldn’t take long, but he would see Revy jump back, and he would chuckle a bit. It would seem like the eyes of Kaito had startled her. He understood though as this place could scare the living hell out of them at any time.

Renji would move over to Revy to see if she was okay as he heard Kaito’s words. It wouldn’t take long as he would see them hug each other, and he would smile.

“I can see why she jumped. You can never know what might pop up in this place. It seemed like everything here is out to get us. When we left that room, they closed the door right behind us without letting us do it.” He said to Katio as he took the helmet off.

#120Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Kaito

Kaito looks up at Yuurei and he narrows his eyes at Yuurei. "So when did you get the power to speak over people minds like that? It was very weird to have you in my head like that without any warning " He puts Revy up in his hood and he looks around as he has no idea if this means that Yuurei is ready to leave or if he was just trying to get them all together for a regrouping and that he was ready to look in a different place in this crazy fun house of maybe horrors and freaks that as probably been busy and abandoned for a decently long time.

"So what is the plan man?" He is totally unsure what to expect to hear from Yuurei about what they are doing next.

Revy looks at Renji and she wonders if there was anything that he was thinking about and she wonders if she were to use Yuurei's helmet if she could read his mind about things or if it is just to communicate.

#121Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would smile at Kaito when he saw him staring at him. He would ask him a question, and he would smile at him. He nodded as he understood what he meant; the thing is he could only talk to him and listen to what he wanted to say back to him.

“Well, I’m only able to do it whenever I have the helmet on my head. I can only communicate with you through telepathy. I can’t read or know what’s going through your head. I can only hear what you want me to hear.” He explained to Kaito.

He would rub the back of his head as he was trying to figure out what they should do. He was curious to hear what he had found in the basement.

“What did you find in the basement?” He was curious to hear what he had found in that place.

He looked around trying to see if there was anything different about this place since they arrived.

#122Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:12 pm

Kaito

Kaito listened to the man explain and he accepts that Yuurei is only able to do those things when he has the helmet on and that they can only talk and hear what they want heard and he wonders what the range of this is and if it covers the country or if it is only a pat of the country. He doesn’t think he should ask as somethings are better just not being known for your own safety and sanity.

He hears the man ask about the basement and he wonders how the man knew it was a basement that he had come out of but he guessed it was just a guess on the man’s part and nothing beyond that. Before he could say anything a blood curdling scream of a woman rings up from down in the basement.

“Help this psycho man has me trapped down here!” It is followed by crying and begging for Yuurei the big strong man of the north to come and save her and help her be free.

He looks at Yuurei and he shakes his head. "There is a demon down there don’t trust it."

#123Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Yuurei

It was quiet for a second, but soon enough someone would scream out for help. It surprised him at first, and he was going to get ready to help. Still, the words that had come out of the stranger’s mouth confused Yuurei. The only person who had come from the basement was Kaito. Yuurei knew he would never do that, and if he was down there, he would have helped the woman.

He would look over to Kaito as he figured he would have something to say, and he was right. He was surprised to hear that there was a demon trapped downstairs. He looked over to Revy and rubbed the back of his head.

“I guess you were right. Kaito was downstairs with a demon, Revy.” He said as he chuckled a bit.

He would look over to Kaito and he wondered if it was safe to leave the demon there.

“Is it safe to leave that demon there?” He asked Kaito.

#124Kaito 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Kaito

Kaito looks at Yuurei when he asked that question and he guesses he should ask back one of his own. "That answer depends on if you are done looking around the place are fine with it collapsing." He thinks the house is feeding off of the demon and if they let it go then the house will probably implode killing and crushing anything else that is still alive or in the house when it does.

Revy wonders if that is the thing that has been talking in the house that told them to get out or if it was the fathers house that was up stairs this all just seemed to be a shuffled mess in this place.

Kaito yawns and he wonders if there is really much else to look for around the place as it seemed that they had nearly exhausted the place of things to search but if Yuurei wants to stay they can and will do it to keep looking thinking that maybe they will find the answers in those pages.

#125Yuurei 

The Hidden Place in the Woods (Kaito) - Page 5 Empty Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:31 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would rub the back of his head again when he heard Kaito’s words. He didn’t find the lost page, and he was hoping to find it soon enough. He would think about it for a bit and then he would look at Kaito.

“I would like to find a lost page, but it seems like I’ve become unlucky here. I guess we can go deal with the demon in a bit and hope for the best. If anything I can look for another place that might contain a lost page.” He said to Kaito as he was a bit disappointed.

First, it was the library and now it was this place. It was certainly quiet places that didn’t like him finding what he wanted.

“How are you two going to deal with a demon?” He asked the two of them waiting for an answer.

Yuurei would look over to Kaito as he waited for an answer as well.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum